Our Cute Horny Hitchhiker
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - They say you should be careful picking up hitchhikers but when my sister, Emma, and I saw a cute boy with a boogie board and his thumb out, we stopped and gave him a ride to the beach where Emma had rented a cottage. He did surf a bit but Emma and I kept him indoors most of the time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  



My older sister, Emma, had moved out of our house two years ago and shared an apartment with a friend of hers. They'd rented a beach cottage for two weeks and Emma had invited me to stay with her while her roommate had to go visit her aunt in the hospital and would be gone for a few days.

So, Em came to our house and picked me up, turned around and we headed back toward the beach.

It was midmorning and up ahead she saw a boy hitchhiking with his boogie board, obviously also headed our way. She pulled over and he came up running and got in the backseat with his board.

"Oh, wow, thanks. This is really nice."

"Which beach are you headed for?" Emma asked.

"Myer's Beach, it's just right up the road."

"Oh, we're headed right there. Our cottage is right near the beach."

The boy was tanned, of course, was wearing cutoff shorts, a cap and flipflops. He was younger than we were, Em was twenty and I was fifteen, but he had curly blond hair almost to his shoulders and was, for his age, pretty muscular with pecs and a little 'six-pack.' He had to be a 'throb' to a lot of girls in his school.

"You know, it's pretty dangerous to be hitchhiking, you never know what kind of pervert might be out here. How old are you, fifteen. sixteen?"

"Um, no, I'm thirteen, I'll be in eighth grade next year."

"Well, you should be careful."

"I am, I only take rides from girls or from a woman who might be going to the beach, yeah, I know, lots of weird guys are out there."

We told Jay, that was his name, that we were going to the cottage first to drop our stuff and change, which we did, then we all walked on to the beach which was just a few hundred yards away.

Emma and I were laying on our towels as Jay was out in the surf with his board.

"Our hitchhiker friend is pretty cute, don't you think, Mara?"

"Yeah, real cute, wish I was back in middle school."

"You're not dating anybody right now, are you?"

"Me, no. I've had some dates but nothing much worth talking about. No 'bases' got run, if that's the right term. Nope, still a virgin. Not like my big sister."

"Well, I'm twenty. I've had my share of fun. It's really about time you started, don't you think?"

"Well, I think it requires a guy."

"Hey, right out there's a guy, Jay, you said he was cute."

"Holy crap, he's thirteen, Sis. Come on."

"My first was thirteen."

"Wow, you were a cradle-robber."

"Um, well, I was twelve, so maybe not."

"Twelve? Geez. I guess I am behind. But, a thirteen-year old boy?"

"Look, he's getting out of the water and walking toward us. Imagine him naked with his dick pointing out at you."

"That's a helluva thing to say. You're making me wet. Geez, he is cute, isn't he?"

"Look, you can use Marnie's room, she's away. It's still morning, only about eleven."

"What if he doesn't want to?"

"You are kidding, right. Look at you in that bikini. What are you now, C-cups?"

"Yeah, a few months ago, but, yeah."

"Oh, girl, he's a guy. If he has a cock, he'll want to use it. I say, do it."

"Well, I am on the pill. Would a thirteen-year old have STD's?"

"Probably not, you can ask him what he's done. I've got condoms if you need them."

"I dunno, thirteen, hmm, well, here he comes," and Jay walked up to us and sat on the edge of Emma's towel.

"So, Jay, when do you have to be back home?"

"Nobody's expecting me, I mean, six, seven, whenever."

"Well, we can hang out at our place and then we'll take you home, whadda you think?"

"That's great, sure," and we got up and walked back to the cottage.

Once inside, we got us all something to drink and then sat in the main room.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No, I've had a few dates but that's all."

"Gee, a cute guy like you, I'd expect you were the school stud," my sister said.

"Oh, I wish. Well, maybe someday."

I'm sitting there looking at him, he's shorter than I am, kind of compact, but muscled more than I would expect for a thirteen-year old. And that long, curly blond hair, well, it was making me tingly and you know where.

"Well, I think the girls should be chasing you all over the place right now, you're really cute," I said.

"I think you're very pretty, Mara, I'd be chasing you if I was your age."

At that, I leaned over and kissed him. And it was more than a simple peck, it was a real kiss and, when I looked down, it had achieved the desired purpose, there was a nice bulge in his cutoffs.

He turned and kissed me back as we put our arms around each other and I gently slid my tongue between his lips to explore inside.

"Have you ever done anything with a girl before, Jay? Sex or anything?"

"No, I wish."

"Would you like to? With me?"

"Oh, yes, I'd love that. You are so pretty and your body is terrific, I love you in your bikini."

"Come with me and see if you like me without my bikini, okay?" and I took his hand and led him into Marnie's room and closed the door.

"I've never done any of this before, I hope I do it all right."

"Don't worry, Jay, I haven't done it before, either, but I'm glad you're my first."

"Yeah, I am, too."

I turned to him, reached back and pulled the tie loose and let my top fall to the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.