Unfaithful - Cover

Unfaithful

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 5: Greetings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Greetings - Is she being really unfaithful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

From what she could tell, Kayla was back in the living room. 'Jack' on the other hand, being unfamiliar with his surroundings, wasn't so sure.

On the floor beneath their feet was a two inch thick foam mat. It was 72 inches by 72 inches square. Chloe had picked it up at a factory outlet store operated by an Atlanta based adult furniture manufacturer.

Neither 'Jack' nor Kayla knew it at the time but they were standing facing each other at arm's length.

Through their earplugs, they could just make out a female voice. She was saying, "To welcome you to our little group tonight 'Jack', we have chosen 'Jill' here.

"'Jill', shake hands with 'Jack'." It was barely audible.

Kayla felt someone take her right hand by the wrist and put something in it. It wasn't hand. It was a penis!

They did however hear the laughter that followed. No earplugs would have kept that out.

Chloe instructed, "Please turn on your other ear plug now."

They did.

Kayla, fascinated by the throbbing hard penis in her right hand, ignored the laughter. She would have dropped to her knees without hesitation and taken it into her mouth. But she was too horny even for that. Kayla was burning with lust and that if she didn't get something inside her fast she was going to go stark raving mad. She didn't want to be kissed! She didn't want her nipples sucked! Hell, she didn't even want her pussy licked! All Kayla wanted to do was get fucked! So, when someone put a hard cock in her hands, she reacted to it.

Tugging firmly on his penis, Kayla pulled 'Jack' down to the floor and onto his knees. Before 'Jack' knew what was happening, Kayla pushed on his chest with both hands sending him backwards to the mat.

Fumbling in the darkness, Kayla carefully crawled forward like a lioness dominating a weaker mate. She didn't stop until she felt 'Jack's' stiff penis sliding through the furrow of her outer labia. As she reached beneath her and grabbed its shaft, Eugene called to everyone, "Watch this! This is going to be priceless!"

Neither Kayla nor Alex heard it.

The group watched as Kayla lubricated the head of 'Jack's' cock by rubbing it around the entrance of her love tunnel.

"Why's that?" Inquired Esmeralda.

Ignorant of what was being said, Kayla relaxed her leg muscles allowing her weight to drop suddenly downwards.

"FUCKKK!" Kayla screamed.

'Jack, who had extremely good hearing, ' could just make out the scream. He smiled. Numb or not, he could still tell how tight 'Jill' was when she impaled herself upon him.

"What the hell was that?" Asked Daisy.

Grinning, Chloe answered, "I had Eugene give her some of this." She held up a tube of cream for Daisy to see.

"That's not the stuff you normally use! What is it?" It was Daisy again.

Chloe handed the tube of cream to the brown woman. "I ordered it from Europe. It's much stronger and it lasts a lot longer. Right now, she feels like she's got an twelve inch dick inside her!"

"It's not painful is it?" One of the other women asked.

Smiling, Chloe replied, "Not at all, it doesn't hurt a bit. It makes you feel like you've just been stuck by the biggest cock in the world."

It was an accurate description because that was exactly how Kayla did feel.

In fact, Kayla felt so stuffed that she was afraid to move.

'Jack', on the other hand, had no such reservations. He waited for several long seconds to see what she was going to do. When Kayla didn't start moving, he decided to do it for her. He placed his hands on her waist, bent his legs up and planted his feet on the mat. Then, using the floor for leverage, 'Jack' pushed his hips, and her, about four inches into the air.

"OHHH!" Kayla exclaimed in surprise. Feeling herself teetering, she grabbed his wrist to steady herself.

As soon as he felt her grip tighten, he lowed his hips causing his thick shaft to retreat with them. When his ass hit the mat, an inch of him was still left inside her.

He waited a few seconds for her to take the hint; when she didn't, 'Jack' pushed his manhood up inside her again. With the earplugs on, he never heard her gasp for air.

Atop him, Kayla was still trying to adjust herself to what she perceived to be the massiveness of his cock. Things were exactly as Chloe said, 'Jack's' cock wasn't hurting her. It was intimidating her. Yes, Kayla was intimidated by what she thought was the most massive cock she'd ever had inside her.

It ended the moment 'Jack' withdrew his rigid member a second time and then drove it deeply inside her again.

"AHHH FUCK THAT WAS DEEP!"

"WOW! I've never seen her react that way. That stuff must really be good!" Daisy was both impressed and envious.

"I thought she was supposed to be quiet?" Asked Esmeralda.

"Could you?" Retorted Chloe. Esmeralda shook her head no. Chloe continued, "I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you ... this isn't the first time we've played this little game. We always tell them to be quiet ... and one, if not both always fail. The harder they try, the more it hits them like a ton of bricks when they finally give in. Besides, it's fun to watch. Just look at the expression on her face! Have you ever seen a woman fight so hard to keep from showing how much she's enjoying herself? Can you imagine what's going to happen once he starts really fucking her?"

It was then that 'Jack' started moving in and out of Kayla in a steady, but slow, rhythm. After about ten good strokes, during which Kayla had been gritting her teeth, she began wailing like a banshee.

"See what I mean? She can't help herself." Chloe said, pointing out the obvious.

"Aren't you worried they might hear each other?" The Hispanic woman asked.

"Not with those noise canceling earpieces they're wearing. Those are the best ones money can buy."

Changing the subject, Eugene turned to Esmeralda said, "By the way, did I mention that this is 'Jill's' first experience with a tightening agent?"

"And you gave her the most potent stuff on the market?" Esmeralda said in astonishment.

Chloe confessed, "It was my idea."

"Isn't that a bit of a dirty trick?" Esmeralda asked,

Without answering her, Chloe said, "Does she look like she's complaining?"

As if expecting to find an answer, everyone looked at Kayla. 'Jack' was still holding her at the waist and fucking with the timing of a machine. The impact of his pelvis on her's, while not hard, did cause her tits to jiggle slightly up and down. It looked something between erotic and comical. However, the look on her face was one of tortured bliss.

Esmeralda watched Kayla for a few seconds. Then looked over at Chloe to see her reaction. She could tell that Chloe was taking especially perverse pleasure in seeing Kayla lose control.

"Okay, what's the real story?"

Chloe explained, "She's learning that when I say I'm busy, and have a man's head between my legs, not to purposely keep me on the phone."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.