Everyone Loves My Ass
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by stevieraygovan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ever wondered how an 'ass model' got her start in the world? Well, a buddy and I found that to be an amusing discussion topic, especially in terms of how great it would be to have one as a wife or girlfriend. His brilliant suggestion was that I write a story about her. "Oh, and to make sure a lot of people will read it," he added, "go ahead and make it an incest story too. While you're at it, include a bunch of hot teen cheerleaders. Yeah, that oughtta be fun. You should do that."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I had Paul's hard cock poised at the entrance to my pussy. His large, spongy tip was spreading my lips, then it was plunging into my dripping wet sex. Leaning forward, I gasped at the feeling of his immense shaft splitting me open. Biting my arm while moaning for more, I pushed my ass against him, taking every last inch of his huge dick deep inside my tight, virgin pussy.

We were doing it. I was letting him fuck me. Making it even better, I was going to be watching Michelle, Trish and Lisa have wild sex while experiencing my first time with a boy. I was surrendering my virginity ... to my baby brother. And he was giving me his.

It was perfect.

So there we were, starting to fuck. He had just driven his hungry cock all the way inside me, and my silky pussy was kissing his long, thick shaft, welcoming it in a warm embrace...

... when suddenly we heard laughter from the girls, right outside the door.

In sheer panic, we froze. We were about to be caught bare-assed naked, fucking. There was no time to get dressed. The girls were in the hallway, heading straight towards Paul's open bedroom door.

We were toast.

Just as we were pulling away from each other, certain that we were at least going to be caught naked together, with Paul sporting a huge, shining wet erection, we heard Trent Reznor sneer, "I want to fuck you like an animal ... I want to feel you from the innnnside..."

Laughing, the girls stopped in the hallway, only a few feet from the door.

Thank god for cell phones.

Trish's favorite band is Nine Inch Nails, and Lisa and Michelle can't help but laugh every time her phone goes off with that ringtone, especially if we're somewhere quiet like a restaurant or the school library. Whenever that happens we always become totally embarrassed, while Trish just smirks.

She's simply incapable of feeling anything that even remotely resembles embarrassment, and we all love her for it.

When her crazy song went off just outside the door, Lisa laughed, "Jesus, Trish! I thought you said you were gonna change that damn thing!"

"I will, I will. I just haven't found anything I like better yet."

"You mean you haven't found anything more perfectly appropriate yet, you little slut. So who is it this time? Are we guessing a boy or a girl?" grinned Michelle.

"Why would those be the only two choices? This is Trish we're talking about here," added Lisa, and they all laughed.

"Oh, shut up. You're just jealous. Okay, let's see..." giggled Trish, pausing to check her phone. "Oooo, it's Carrie," she smiled.

Lisa and Michelle laughed again, and so did I, even as I was scrambling to throw on my baby doll top and panties. We all knew exactly why Trish smiled when she said, "Oooo, it's Carrie." That girl would only ever text Trish for one reason: "I'm horny, and my parents just left for the day, so get over here and fuck my brains out!"

Rushing to jump into his shorts while the girls were still teasing each other in the hallway, Paul dove onto his stomach atop his bed. Once I had my panties on, I dropped to the floor and leaned back against the wall, trying to look as casual as possible.

Uh-oh. Right in front of me, at the foot of the bed, lay Paul's cum-splattered boxers. I quickly tossed them into his open closet, where they landed on his golf clubs.

Folding my arms around my raised knees, I was just settling back against the wall again when the bedroom door swung open. Laughing together, the girls came stumbling into the room.

Chancing a quick glance between my legs to see how well I'd covered myself, I noticed that in my haste to throw everything on I'd left my panties slightly askew. They were sitting crookedly on my hips, leaving fully half of my wet pussy exposed. I was about to reach down and adjust them, but everyone was looking at me. I didn't want to draw their attention to my pussy, and that's exactly what would've happened had I started tugging on my panties.

"Well aren't you Mister Anti-Social? Jeez, were you ever going to come down and say hi to us?" Michelle asked Paul, as her means of greeting. Then she looked over at me. "And were you just going to ditch us and never come back? Sheesh!"

She smiled sweetly, letting me know she was only teasing.

Trish and Lisa flopped down onto the bed on either side of Paul, and Trish giggled as she gave him a huge whack on the ass. "Hi, handsome! Nice butt!"

"Hey, Trish," he said, looking up sheepishly as he rubbed his ass. "That hurt, you know."

"Oh, waaah!" she smiled.

He returned her smile. "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, why did everyone laugh just because Carrie called you?"

We all laughed again.

"What? Tell me!"

Michelle said, "Paul, I'm going to ask you something, and you have to answer honestly. I'll know if you're lying."

"Ummm ... okay, what?"

"Were you watching us out your window?" she grinned, sliding down beside me against the wall.

Paul looked at her, then me, and I gave him the tiniest nod possible. Turning back to her, he nodded guiltily.

"So you saw us girls playing, right?"

Nodding again, he looked over at Lisa. Hiding her smile behind her long hair, she blushed and turned away. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"What you saw us doing out there, that's why Carrie calls Trish," said Michelle. "She wants to play. That's the only reason she ever calls Trish."

"Couldn't it be for something else? You know, maybe like cheerleading stuff, or school?"

"Sweetie," I grinned, "Michelle's the captain. If it has anything to do with cheerleading, she calls Michelle. If it's about schoolwork, she calls me."

Michelle laughed, "And if it has to do with sex, she definitely calls Trish! That's why we laughed, Paul. If it has anything to do with sex, we all call Trish."

"Not necessarily, Michelle. Our perfect little heartbreaker here usually calls you," said Trish, flashing me a knowing smile.

"That's because she knows I love her," grinned Michelle, happily hugging my thigh.

I subtly glanced up at Paul, who looked towards Lisa. When she saw him turn to her, she quickly turned to me.

The tension in the room was thick; only Trish and Michelle seemed unaffected by it. Trish seemed like she didn't even notice it, while Michelle seemed to be intentionally working it.

"Nice golf clubs," Trish said, laughing as she hopped up to grab Paul's underwear. Grinning, she showed us his boxers. After running her fingertips across the cum-smeared front, she rubbed them together, feeling his semen. "Yep, you were definitely watching us. I guess you really enjoyed the view, huh?"

Paul looked like he wanted to burrow right through the bed, all the way to China.

Trish threw the boxers at a shrieking Lisa, who tried to avoid touching them, only to have a giggling Trish pounce back on the bed and attack her with them.

While they were busy fighting over Paul's cummy underwear, Michelle whispered to me, "Baby, you know we can all see your beautiful pussy, right? Your panties aren't even covering anything. Your brother has been staring at it this whole time."

I looked at her with what I'm sure were wild eyes. She nodded, gesturing with her glance to my pussy.

Glancing down at my panties again, I could see both lips, including the slightly darker skin on either side. My entire pussy was out in the open. Somehow my panties had scrunched over into the crook of my thigh, completely exposing me.

Also, god, I was so wet that my lips and clit were literally glistening. With my knees raised to my chest, I was offering up quite the explicit display of my excited pussy.

Taking advantage of the fact that Lisa and Trish were still engaged in a furious wrestling match over Paul's boxers, Michelle said, "Lift..." When I lifted my hips, she quickly reached down with both hands to straighten my panties. After caressing my pussy with a few seconds of gentle, teasing strokes, she pulled the tiny mesh covering over my lips and primly gave them a couple of friendly finishing pats.

I responded with a "Thank you!" smile.

She shot me a sexy little grin and whispered, "Not that it matters much, since we can totally see your pussy through these panties anyway. Still, whatever you two were doing up here that made you take them off, you might want to be a little more careful next time with how you put them back on ... especially when your pussy is this wet and horny."

She playfully nipped at my ear, and I couldn't prevent myself from blushing. Affectionately squeezing my thigh, she gave me a sinister smile.

Wanting to hide my face from her, I looked towards the bed. The girls were still wrestling and laughing, with Trish trying to shove the boxers in Lisa's mouth.

Having managed to slip out from beneath them, Paul stood shaking his head beside the bed.

"God, girl, your little brother has an awesome cock," grinned Michelle, leaning into me.

"Yes, he does," I said, nodding. We both just stared at the enormous tent Paul was making in his loose shorts. Apparently the addition of three more scantily dressed cheerleaders hadn't helped him to calm down any, especially with two of them wrestling over his underwear right on top of him.

Suddenly Trish blurted out, "Jeez, Dawn, does everyone in your family have to be built like porn stars?" Giggling, she tossed Paul's boxers at his jutting flagpole. He was sticking out so far that the flying underwear actually caught the middle of his massive shaft and just hung there, like a wash cloth on a towel rack.

"Sorry," he muttered. Reaching into his closet, he quickly threw on an oversized t-shirt. It was long enough to cover his bulge, and while he had his back to us I could see his hands working. He was obviously tucking his cock into the waistband of his shorts, hoping to hide everything with the t-shirt.

"Awwww, don't put it away! We want to see it!" whined Michelle, tickling my tummy as she groaned her disappointment.

Trish grinned at Lisa. "You sure are being awfully quiet, all of a sudden. It's funny, too, since I bet he got so big and hard from looking out the window at you." Turning to Paul, she adopted a more serious tone. "Okay, now we need you to tell us the truth again. Is Carrie your type? Lisa seems to think that you have a crush on Carrie. Dawn says you don't. Who's right?"

Paul came over and sat down next to me, opposite Michelle. He looked at all of us before breaking into a slow smile. "Dawn is."

"See, Lisa!" crowed Trish.

Flashing a beautiful smile, a beaming Lisa flipped back her long black hair. My god, she was so pretty. The way she did that, it was just devastating.

"Wait a second..." Michelle said with a wicked gleam in her eyes, looking first at Paul then at all of us. "Are you saying Dawn is right about Carrie not being your type, or did you actually mean Dawn is your type?"

"He meant Carrie is not his type. I already told you that," I said, jumping in.

With a smoldering fire still burning in her deep brown eyes, Michelle grinned at me. She just loved seeing me squirm.

Paul looked at all of us again. "I meant both. Carrie isn't my type. Dawn is. You are, too, Michelle. You too, Lisa ... definitely." Turning to Trish, he smirked, "No offense, but you would be too, except I'm a little afraid of you."

We all cracked up, Trish included, then she gave him a huge grin. "Sweetie, there's no reason to be afraid of me. I don't bite."

"You do too!" I laughed, making a big show of rubbing my bottom.

"Hey, that's not the same thing! I can't be blamed for that! Okay, Paul, other than your sister's perfect ass, I don't bite much. Still, no offense taken. I know what you mean, and I think it's very sweet."

"It really is," said Lisa, finally saying something.

We all looked at her.

"What? I'm just saying, yes, the way he tries to compliment all of us without placing any of us above the others, it's very sweet."

"Okay, Paul, they're right, that is very sweet, and definitely well played," Michelle said. "Still, if you had to pick one of us as the girl who's most your type, who would it be?"

Wanting to cut Michelle off at the pass, I said, "Leave me out of this. He's my brother."

"Chicken," she grinned. "Fine. Okay, Paul, leaving your sister out of this, because we all know you'd pick her anyway, just like everyone else would, who would you choose?" Smirking, she playfully elbowed me in the ribs, making me laugh.

"Michelle, that isn't fair! Now you're just being mean!" Lisa said. Bolting from the bed, she ran out of the room and down the stairs.

I took off after her and caught up to her in the living room, where she stopped and turned to me. "Why does she do that? Why does she have to push so hard? Couldn't she see how embarrassed he was?" she shouted, nearly in tears.

"Baby, c'mon, it's just Michelle," I said, taking her by the hands. "That's the way she is. She's always trying to be a matchmaker, and she wants to get you two together. You know she means well."

"Dawn, it's really uncomfortable. Paul's got this huge erection in front of us, which he's obviously trying to hide. Of course we all have to tease him about it, making him even more self-conscious, after we already made a big deal about him cumming in his underwear. I'm surprised he didn't just run right out of there. If I were him, I would've died from embarrassment."

"I know, he was way embarrassed, but you and Trish had him trapped," I said, squeezing her hands. "You really care about my brother, don't you?"

She nodded shyly, her eyes welling up. "Yes, I do. I care about him a lot, and Michelle has to go and put him on the spot like that! What if he really likes her the most? How embarrassing would that be, to have to tell her under those circumstances?"

"Or what if he really likes you the most? Same thing."

"Exactly. What's he supposed to do? Is he going to say, 'Sorry, Michelle, and you too, Trish, but Lisa is my type. You're not.'"

"I think she knew that Trish wasn't going to be his first choice. I'm pretty sure she was trying to get him to admit that you are. She just wanted to see if she could get him to say something to you."

"That's not the way to do it. Maybe I'm not his type? I was right outside his window, totally naked. Why didn't he come down and talk to me, or at least perv over me, like any other guy would?"

"He's too shy. That's all it is. He couldn't go out there, not while we were naked and fooling around. He would have felt like he was intruding."

"But we all wanted him to come join us."

"He didn't know that. He thought he was catching us in a private moment, and c'mon, it freaked him out. Of course it did."

"He told you that? Is that what you guys were up there talking about that whole time?"

"Yep, pretty much."

"Is that why he came in his boxers? Was it from watching us? Did he tell you that, too?" she whispered excitedly.

"Yes, he admitted he was watching us. He said Trish and I were asleep, not doing anything. He said he only saw you and Michelle ... you know..."

I'd decided that a half-lie would be okay.

"Michelle and I fucking..." she said, finishing my thought. "God, now he must think I'm some huge lesbo. No wonder I'm not his type. He probably figures I'm nothing but a carpet muncher, right? I am such an idiot. Why did I let him see me like that?"

"He jacked off and came in his boxers, didn't he? He must not have been too put off by what he saw," I grinned.

"Did you catch him like that? You know, jerking off?" she giggled. "How did he get his underwear off in front of you, or was he already done by the time you got there?"

'Crap, this is getting messy, ' I thought. I didn't want to have to keep lying. Still, what choice did I have? I had to keep telling half-truths, so I said, "He told me he'd been jerking off before I got there."

She exhaled. "So by the time you went upstairs to check on him, he'd already tossed his boxers away and put his shorts back on. Damn, he got lucky. What if you would have walked in on him like that? He would've died."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "He said he knew we'd caught him peeking, and when he saw me make a move to go into the house he quickly tried to hide what he was doing. By the time I made it up to his room, he was acting like he had just gotten home."

"So how did you pry it out of him? Seriously, what did you do to get him to admit that he'd been jerking off while spying on us?" she asked, with a big grin.

'Damn it, ' I thought. Again, I had to dodge. "A sister has ways of making her brother talk," I smirked.

"Oh, c'mon! I don't have any brothers or sisters, and I wanna know!"

"Lisa, it was pretty obvious. I told him I'd heard the doors opening and closing again, along with feet running. This was all after I saw him peeking. I just told him I knew, and he admitted it."

"Was he embarrassed? I mean like insanely embarrassed, you know, that his sister caught him spying and jacking off?"

I laughed, "It's not like I actually caught him spanking his monkey! By the time I got there, he'd already put his shorts back on. Still, yeah, he was super embarrassed, but I told him it was okay, and not to worry about. In fact, I told him that you guys don't mind."

"You told him that we don't mind if he masturbates while spying on us? Wow!" she giggled, her hands going to her mouth in amazement.

"No, silly! I told him that you guys wouldn't mind him coming outside and seeing you all playing naked in the pool."

As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew I'd royally screwed up. Sure enough...

"So why didn't he come racing down to join us? You're right, we definitely wouldn't have minded."

Having backed myself into a corner, I had to lie my way out. "Ummm, he said he was too embarrassed. He told me he couldn't do it. He wanted me to stay there with him."

Lisa got a thoughtful look. "He would've seen you naked, too. He would have seen his sister fucking a girl."

"He did see me naked."

"But he didn't see you fucking anyone," she smirked.

"Nope, he didn't. At least that's what he told me."

"So, do you think he's lying? Do you think he saw you with Trish, or with all of us? God, can you imagine seeing your sister like that, especially when you're both virgins! He probably thinks you're a huge lesbo too, just like he probably thinks I am."

"Well, we kinda are, aren't we?" I giggled, tickling her.

"We are so NOT lesbos! I like boys, and I know you do, too!" she laughed, tackling me to the couch.

"Yeah, yeah, so how come your pussy always becomes so wet whenever we all get naked?" I grinned, rubbing our noses together.

"Why do you think? It's because of your amazing ass, you crazy bitch!" she laughed, pulling me to the floor. Wrestling and tickling, we rolled all around the living room, until finally she sat up on top of me. Panting, she gave me an evil smile. "Besides, I happen to know that I'm not a lesbian. I have proof."

Grinning, I asked, "What proof?"

"I want to fuck your brother."

We shrieked with laughter, then she giggled, "If you could, you know you would! I saw you drooling over his big dick, just like we all were. Admit it, you want him too." She grinned happily, and I couldn't help but blush. "Oh my god, it's true! You want to fuck your brother! Dawn wants to fuck her little brother!" she shouted with glee, laughing while tickling me.

She was only joking, yet suddenly everything she was saying must have all come crashing down on her. Maybe my face betrayed me, I don't know, but I was no longer laughing, and she instantly became panic-stricken. Flinging herself down on top of me, she hugged me tightly and wouldn't let go. "Oh, Dawn, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that. I didn't even think about what I was saying. I just got carried away. Baby, I'm so sorry."

I pulled her to my neck, where she couldn't see my face. She just kept frantically apologizing.

'God, ' I thought, 'she is such a wonderful girl. She really wouldn't hurt a fly. She's completely beautiful, inside and out.'

That was the moment when I realized Paul and I would need to leave for California, and soon, before our friends caught us. I could deal with Mom and Dad finding out, but I couldn't handle the idea of all our friends and the whole school knowing.

As I stroked Lisa's hair, she sat up and pulled me back onto the couch. Holding my face in her hands, she was searching my eyes for anger, resentment or even shame. I knew that if she thought she had caused me any pain, it would absolutely break her heart.

I suddenly felt like such a selfish jerk for trying to keep Paul from her. I made another decision, which I told her right then and there.

"Lisa, you know Paul and I are leaving soon."

"How soon?"

'Tonight, if I could, ' is what I really felt like saying, but instead I said, "In about a week."

"I'm going to miss you like crazy ... and no, not just your amazing ass," she said, smiling softly while caressing my face.

'You really are the sweetest girl ever, ' I thought. Kissing her hand, I said, "Lisa, I want you to be with Paul."

"You do? For real?"

"Yes, I do. I couldn't possibly ask for anyone better for him. I love you, Lisa, and I'd love it if you two were together."

Lisa hugged me and began to cry. Over and over, she told me how much she loved me.

I had another decision to make. Did I still need to be Paul's first? Or ... did I want to push Lisa into his arms before we even took off for California? The thing is, I knew that once we were out of the house and on the road together, there was no way we weren't going to be having sex.

In the end, Lisa's beautiful, loving face made my decision for me. I'd leave it up to her, and to Paul. If he took Lisa first, then so be it. If he decided not to do it with me at all once he was with her, I would have to live with that too. If they just didn't hit it off, okay, that would be one thing, but I wasn't going to stand in their way. Lisa deserved a chance with him. She didn't need me trying to cock-block her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, touching my lips.

Hugging her, I kissed her hair. "I was thinking how truly wonderful you are. Lisa, before we go on our trip, you should take him."

"You mean like ... have sex with him?"

She stared intently into my eyes again.

"Of course that's what I mean. You're both virgins. Sink your hooks into him before he goes to California, then he'll be dying to come back home ... to you."

"I'd love to, but I don't know whether I can move that quickly. Also, what if he doesn't even want me? Either way, I don't think we should rush into sex just because he's going to be away for a few weeks. If he really wants me, I promise I'll be here for him when he gets back. Whatever happens, though, I think we should take it at our own pace."

Grinning, she took me by the hand. "C'mon, let's get back upstairs, before he loses his virginity to both those sluts!"

I stopped her. "Are you okay with Michelle? Baby, she didn't mean any harm. She wants the same thing I do. She just wants you to be with him."

"I know," she said, pulling me in for a hug. "I'm fine. I just wish she was a bit more tactful, but don't worry, I'm not quite yet ready to kill her. Thank you, though, for caring so much."

Holding hands, we raced upstairs together. When we got to Paul's room, we were met by my bemused-looking little brother sitting on the floor with a goofy smile. He was watching Michelle and Trish wrestle on his bed. Michelle had managed to stretch his cummy boxers over Trish's head, and Trish was giggling like a lunatic while chomping away at them.

"Dawn, don't just stand there like a dork! Give him yours!" said Michelle, laughing as she spread Paul's cum all over Trish's eager, happy face.

"Sure, why not? It's not like he hasn't already seen me naked..." I said, smiling like it was no big deal as I tugged my tiny panties down and off. With Lisa looking on in stunned silence, I casually draped them over Paul's head.

He stared up at me in a panic, as if to say, "Are you crazy? Don't tell them about us!"

I gave him a mischievous grin. "You just saw me lying out in the nude only a half-hour ago, so what difference does it make?"

"Nice save," he said with his eyes, and I smugly returned his smile.

Lisa caressed my ass, then Michelle reached out from the bed to stroke it too. Meanwhile, Trish had worked her face through a leg hole of Paul's underwear; even being so silly, she still managed to look really sexy when she added her hand to theirs on my ass.

Paul gave me a nervous grin, watching in awe as I allowed my girlfriends to fondle my naked bottom right in front of him.

Michelle turned me by my hips, showing Paul my pussy, then she kept turning me, stopping when my ass was directly in his face. "Paul, did you know that your sister has the best ass in our entire school? It's official!"

"Yeah, I saw her trophy. You guys are crazy," he laughed.

"You showed it to him?" she guffawed, amazed that I would be so brazen.

I laughed, "Of course not! He found it in my closet. I had it hidden, but forgot to close my door. He just came blundering in and saw it. Besides, I still say Lisa has the best ass." I gave Lisa a sexy look, and she blushed before returning my smile. I reached out and slid my hand beneath her skirt; slowly drawing it inch by inch up her perfect thighs, I just had to tease her a little.

Something in Lisa snapped then. Her brown eyes suddenly flashed white hot, and her whole demeanor changed. She surprised the daylights out of me when she took my hand and slid it all the way up to her hip, baring her naked ass and pussy. After shooting me a spreading wildfire of a sinful grin, she sat right down on Paul, straddling him. Grinning over his startled expression, she hooked her arms around his neck and cooed, "I'd give you my panties too, only I'm not wearing any."

"I can see that. What happened to your panties?" he grinned. He was trying to be all suave and cool, like it was no big deal, but he was totally blushing!

"Nothing happened to them. I just prefer the feeling of going bare, so I rarely wear panties. Would you like me to put some on? I'm sure I could borrow a pair from your sister ... maybe even these ... that is, if you haven't already grown too attached to them," she said, fingering my tiny mesh panties he was holding in his lap. "You know what? Let's keep these pretty things someplace safe." Giggling sweetly, she stretched them over his head and down his neck, giving him a panties bandana!

"Okay, I'm not going to be the only one who's bottomless here..." I grinned, unzipping Lisa's skirt. When I had it all the way undone, she stood and shimmied her hips, making her skirt fall to the floor. She daintily stepped out of it, leaving her sexy hips and baby-smooth pussy only inches from Paul's astonished face.

"Isn't she totally gorgeous?" I whispered to him. Kneeling behind Lisa, I ran my hands over her silky thighs and supple ass. "What a beautiful, beautiful girl."

"Hush, you," she smiled.

"You really are completely gorgeous," added Michelle, coming over to put her hand on Lisa's shoulder. "I mean it. You are so beautiful," she said, caressing Lisa's face.

"You too. Hush..." Lisa whispered.

Paul looked at me, then Lisa. "God, yes, you're gorgeous. Lisa, you are unbelievable."

Trish had finally pulled Paul's underwear off her head. She was lying on her stomach, her face propped up in her hands.

Paul looked over Lisa's shoulder, questioning me.

Gently squeezing Lisa's beautiful hips, I nuzzled her shoulder with my lips, and she pressed my cheek to hers.

This was it. I could feel the change in Lisa, and even though part of me was still wracked with envy, plus a little jealousy, I felt the change come over me, too.

It was time for me to grow up.

I kissed Lisa on the side of her mouth, and she never moved away as I turned to Paul. "She wants you, little brother. She's been waiting forever, hoping you would be her first. This perfect girl wants to fuck you, right now. Take her, Paul."

He stared at Lisa, who shyly pressed her lips to my cheek, trying to hide her eyes. He looked at me again.

"I love you, and I'll be okay. Take her," I said again.

His eyes studied mine, and I gave him a tiny nod. Just the very corner of his mouth began to lift into a smile, then a sudden shadow darkened his expression. He looked at Michelle and Trish. "Lisa, do you really want to, or are they just pressuring you?"

Michelle was about to say something, but Lisa stopped her. "No, they're not pressuring me. It's all me, Paul. I really have wanted you forever. You just never noticed, and I didn't know how to make you notice. I thought you wanted Carrie."

That made Paul a little agitated. "Why does everyone always think I like Carrie? I mean, yeah, she's hot, but you're all hot. A guy would have to be crazy not to want every one of you, but Carrie was never my favorite. Not even close."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.