Everyone Loves My Ass - Cover

Everyone Loves My Ass

Copyright© 2010 by stevieraygovan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ever wondered how an 'ass model' got her start in the world? Well, a buddy and I found that to be an amusing discussion topic, especially in terms of how great it would be to have one as a wife or girlfriend. His brilliant suggestion was that I write a story about her. "Oh, and to make sure a lot of people will read it," he added, "go ahead and make it an incest story too. While you're at it, include a bunch of hot teen cheerleaders. Yeah, that oughtta be fun. You should do that."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Whatever you did yesterday to loosen up your mother, I really need to thank you for it."

I was leaning into the fridge when I felt Dad's arms come around my stomach, hugging me from behind. I glanced down, and instead of his usual big, woolly 'Dad robe' I noticed his arms were covered in royal blue silk.

Looking back over my shoulder, I smiled when I saw he was wearing a new, much sexier robe. "Wow, Dad! Got a hot date, or what?" I grinned, hugging his arms to my stomach. I felt him pressing against me, his hips and especially his large bulge pushing into my ass.

"I just had one, thanks to you. I don't know what's gotten into your mother lately."

"I bet you have, a lot!" I giggled.

He laughed and said, "You know what I mean, sweetie. I couldn't believe that amazing little robe she hit us with us last night, could you? Then, once she came to bed, she literally threw me down and went crazy on me! She was raring to go again this morning, too. She was so fired up, she didn't even wait for me. She just climbed aboard and started riding while I was still asleep. I know I owe this all to you, so maybe someday you'll tell your dear ol' dad your secret. Whatever you did to her, it sure worked, and I want more."

Smiling, I turned my head to him. "She was so beautiful, wasn't she?"

"She's always been stunningly beautiful. My god, though, she was just incredible yesterday. She hasn't dressed and behaved that provocatively around the house since you and the boys started high school," he said, squeezing me tightly.

"No doubt. Right up until we started ninth grade she had no problem with wearing the skimpiest things imaginable around the boys, and I know she loves to wear super short miniskirts and see-through tops for you and your friends when you all go out together, but she hasn't dressed that way around the house in forever. Still, I should be thanking you for sticking up for me, and not just yesterday, either. You always stick up for me..."

Pressing my ass against him as he hugged me, I couldn't tell for certain whether he had anything on beneath his silk robe. All I had on were my sheer mesh panties, in bright pink - my tiniest, most revealing panties.

Doing a quick check in the mirror that morning, I'd noticed those panties were much smaller than my bikini bottoms. Like my bikini, they exposed a good three inches of my curving cleft above the waistband, but they also left my entire ass exposed. They were basically a g-string, and didn't need to be wet to be see-through. They were totally sheer. I knew they were one of the pairs of panties Paul had been talking about since they clearly revealed my little patch of black pubic hair, some of which actually stuck out through the holes in the open mesh.

Still looking in the mirror, I'd tried another test. Sitting on the bed, I hooked my arms around my knees and raised them to my chest, the way Mom had done it in her kimono on the couch for the guys.

The panties split my pussy, down by the bottom. Looking through the mesh material above my slit, I could see and even touch my pubic hair. In the center, I could make out my clit and soft lips. My shining pink bud pressed through a hole in the open mesh, just like my pubic hair. Towards the bottom, though, yow, those panties became so narrow that they dipped inside my pussy, disappearing completely to expose the larger outer labia, which almost seemed to be swallowing the g-string. A thin strip of material reappeared over my smooth little asshole, covering about half of it. I could make out the slightly rosier indentation, and certainly the tight crinkle, but the tiny opening was covered.

It was a good thing that except for my little patch above my slit I was shaved bare, otherwise hair would've been sticking out everywhere.

I'd also thrown on one of Paul's old sleeveless sweatshirts, which was cut off at my belly button and missing nearly all of the sides. I could see my breasts, almost to the tips. If I reached my arms forward or angled my upper body even a little bit, such as the way I was leaning into the fridge when Dad entered the kitchen, the fullness of each breast would bobble into view, nipples and everything.

I was still on such a high from the day before that despite seeing how exposed I was I'd decided to go ahead and wear those panties and that top around the house anyway. To be honest, that's why I chose them. I knew it would excite me to wear such revealing things. Yep, I was quickly coming to understand that letting everyone see my body was my biggest turn-on.

So, between my barely-there panties and the thinness of Dad's silk robe, mmmm, I was really able to enjoy the feeling of his heavy cock pressing against my smooth, naked bottom.

"Of course I always stick up for you. I'm just a sucker for a pretty smile. Why do you think I married your sexy mother?" he grinned.

Detecting the scent of warm, spicy perfume, I felt a lock of long hair brush against my cheek. I smiled happily. Mom had come to join our little hug.

"You were mighty sexy yourself last night, and absolutely incredible just now..." she said to Dad, a contented smile evident in her voice. Leaning in, she kissed me over the ear. "As for you, little one, I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have questioned anything. Honey, your father has always been right to defend you. I think maybe I was just a skosh jealous."

Turning to face her, I was thrilled to see that she was again wearing her tiny kimono. "Oh yes, we are definitely going to have to get you a dozen more of these little robes. I just love how you look in this ... especially right after you've had sex," I grinned, scoping her up and down. Glancing back at Dad, I teasingly wiggled my bottom against him. "See what you did to her? Isn't she awesome?"

While still hugging me from behind, Dad said to her, "Absolutely. Baby, you are truly amazing."

Mom seriously blushed. God, she was gorgeous.

"And anyway," I continued, staring into her dazzling eyes, "you should never be jealous of me. You're a total knockout. You're much better built than I am, and way sexier. There isn't a mom in our whole school who can touch you."

"I bet there are more than a few who would like to, along with all the sons and dads," he chuckled.

I gave her a cheeky little smile. "A lot of the daughters, too. You'd be surprised at how many of my girlfriends think you're a total MILF."

"Dawn! I'm nobody's MILF but your father's!" she laughed.

Dad shook his head and grinned, then he leaned around me to poke his head into the fridge. Taking advantage of the situation, I whispered to her, "That's not true. You're my MILF too, you know."

She quickly glanced at Dad. He wasn't looking, and she gave me a playful kiss on the lips. "Yes, I do, and you're definitely my DILF," she whispered with a giggle. As we stood hugging, she flinched. "Wow, baby, you should warn someone when you hug them with that thing on. It's kind of scratchy," she said, tugging on the bottom of my sweatshirt. She ran her hand over the raised lettering, which had become a bit worn and frayed after so many washings. "You look absolutely wonderful in that top, honey, but you need to be gentle. My skin is really tender here..." Smiling sweetly, she traced her fingertips over the exposed inner halves of her bare breasts where my shirt had scratched her.

"Be right back!" I said, racing up the stairs to my bedroom. Peeling off my sweatshirt, I grabbed a tiny, see-through baby doll top. It was just nice, soft lingerie, and the pink matched my mesh panties. Slipping it on, I knew it would feel much nicer against her. Like her kimono, it left most of my breasts bare. What little coverage it did offer consisted of a very fine gauze material decorating the sides and bottoms, allowing the inside swells and teardrop pout to remain completely out in the open. My nipples were barely concealed.

I figured that with my breasts almost fully exposed, our hugs wouldn't be scratchy at all to her.

I ran back downstairs, giggling as my boobs bounced right out of my top. Pausing at the bottom of the stairs to tuck them back in, I noticed my nipples were erect. They were making obvious pokies, and I could easily see them through the wispy material anyway.

Dad was eating a pear at the table while reading the morning paper. Mom was standing by the coffee maker, beaming brightly as I came back into the kitchen.

"Better?" I asked, moving into her welcoming arms to resume our hug. Feeling mischievous, and knowing Dad wasn't looking, I gently rubbed my breasts against hers until our bare nipples were touching.

"Mmmmmm, much better, sweetie ... much, much better. Soft, beautiful skin ... no more scratchies..." She leaned in to kiss me, and I moaned into her mouth as she rubbed her naked boobs against mine. Though we were trying to keep an eye on Dad, within moments our tongues were passionately dancing together. Immediately my hands went to her pantiless bottom, cupping and squeezing her perfect curves. One of her hands went to my ass while the other slipped between my legs to stroke my clit, which was poking through a large opening in the pink mesh. "Naughty panties!" she whisper-giggled, then we simply made out; hugging, touching and noisily kissing, we were going at it hot and heavy despite Dad sitting only a few feet away.

My eyes went wide, though, when she said, "Baby, show your father." With a devilish smile she pulled me over to Dad, who stood at her playful command. "Doesn't she feel much nicer to hug now, without that scratchy top against your chest?" she grinned, taking his arms and wrapping them around me. Leaning over my shoulder, she tugged his robe open to the waist before gently hip-checking me into his warm embrace.

Expecting him to be reluctant to hug me skin to skin, I was happily surprised when he pulled me close while smiling at the sight of my naked breasts kissing his chest. Leaning back a bit, I saw his thickening shaft pressing against my pussy; with his enormous crown wedged below my baby-smooth slit, the detailed shape and sheer mind-blowing size of his spectacular cock was obvious in the thin, silky robe.

"I didn't notice any scratchiness before but I agree, she feels fantastic like this..." he said, smirking over my shoulder at Mom.

Since he was being so smug, I decided to mess with him a little. Sliding my hands down his hips, I reached inside his robe, and he gasped when I grasped his naked cock. Grinning wickedly as I gave it a good squeeze, I pulled it out and began slowly stroking it while rubbing the head against my wet clit.

"He feels fantastic too like this..." I said, smirking over my shoulder at Mom just the way he had. Positioning his hardening cock between my legs, I pressed it to my pussy, then, moving back into our hug, I rubbed my naked breasts against his chest.

"That's another thing that's going to change around here. We're going to hug more as a family, and just be more affectionate in general. No more being stuffy and distant with each other," Mom said, hugging me into a sandwich with him. They kissed beside my face, and she drove her hips forward, pushing me firmly onto Dad's bare cock. His awesome dick was still lengthening as it pressed against my pussy, which was protected only by that tiny barrier of mesh material.

"Sounds good to me. I don't think I'll ever complain about having to take more of this kind of affection from my two beautiful girls," he grinned, kissing me when he was done kissing her. Mom held us close together as Dad and I made out for about thirty seconds, his naked cock sawing between my wet pussy lips the entire time.

"You won't hear any arguments from me either," I finally said, turning to face her. I looped my arms around her neck as she hooked hers around my bare waist, then we simply dropped our heads onto each other's shoulder. We were the perfect heights for hugging.

She was about to say something when suddenly she flinched, then her eyes lit up.

After I'd turned to face her, Dad had continued our sandwich hug. The thing is, by that point his huge dick had become fully erect and was pressing into my ass cheek. Rising to my tiptoes, I'd leaned over a little to relieve the poking pressure, and it'd slipped back between my legs. I felt the top of his shaft throbbing against my pussy; his cock was so big, it had gone all the way between my legs to the front, where it was pushing against Mom's pussy as she hugged me.

Her face was a picture, once she realized what was happening. Looking down, she giggled when she saw his dick poking her. Flashing me a goofy grin, she opened her robe and playfully ground her pussy onto the shining head of his cock.

Dad yelped and quickly pulled away, apparently startled by the unexpected sensation of penetrating a wet pussy. God, he looked so cute as he sheepishly shuffled over to sit down again at the table. I think that might have been the first time I'd ever seen him become embarrassed, and it was just absolutely adorable!

In a sing-song voice Mom teased, "What's the matter, honeeeey? Maybe a little too much affection?" He just grunted, and she giggled, "Once you let that big guy out of his cage, you have to keep track of him! I mean, seriously, with the way he loves to go exploring, who knows where he'll end up? Keep letting him come out to play with us, and you'll see your two beautiful girls become really affectionate! All sorts of happy accidents are just bound to happen when your friendly monster is being affectionate to us, especially down here..." Still giggling, she accentuated her point by patting my bare bottom with both hands, making it quiver.

Giggling right along with her, I looked over my shoulder to see Dad staring open-mouthed at my ass.

When I turned back to Mom, she gave me a cute smirk while gesturing with her eyes to his huge erection, which he tried to hide by sliding his chair beneath the table. He was blushing as he attempted to read his paper again.

She mouthed to me, "See? Look what you did to him!"

I nodded, mouthing back, "It's so big!"

"Duh! I told you!" Grinning, she made a silly face.

"I even pressed it against my pussy!"

"I know! I saw you rubbing it against your clit!"

"You did?!"

Giggling at my surprised reaction, she grinned and nodded happily before pulling me close. "When you pressed it between your legs, I thought for sure you were going to tug your panties out of the way and put it inside you. God, baby, you're so beautiful, I don't know how he ever resisted," she whispered. I leaned in to kiss her, and we began making out again. I went straight for her pussy, slipping two fingers deep inside. Her eyes went wide, but she let me do it, even returning the favor by sliding a finger into my pussy from behind. Moaning through our hungry kisses, we gently fucked each other until we both came.

I don't know about her, but that was probably my fastest cum ever!

Releasing me after one last kiss, she took Dad by the hand and pulled him up from the table. Turning to face away from him, she wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly circled her sexy hips, rubbing her ass against what must have still been a really big, hard cock. While basically giving him a standing lap dance right there in the kitchen, she brought her lips to his ear and breathed, "Baby, take me back to bed."

Grinning, he shot me a sheepish glance over her shoulder.

Twice in one morning I saw Dad become embarrassed, just like a little boy! Awesome!

"Why are you looking at me? You heard her! Your beautiful wife isn't about to let that thing go to waste, so go give it to her!" I said, laughing as they hugged their way out of the kitchen and up the stairs.


I was in my room reading when Mom knocked on the door and stuck her head in. Dad was right behind her, standing in the hallway.

"Sweetie, your father and I are going to take a drive up to the lake today, and we're staying for the night. There's plenty of food in the house, plus I left you some money on the kitchen table in case you want to get a pizza later for you and your brother. We won't be back until tomorrow evening, so will you two be okay here by yourselves?"

Grinning, I set my book aside. "Just look at you two. God, you're like a couple of newlyweds again. You guys are awesome!"

She leaned back to kiss him, and he spanked her on the ass, making her squeal in delight.

I laughed and said, "You two go have a blast. We'll be fine. Where is Paul, anyway?"

"He went to Rick's house. He said he'd be back home this afternoon."

"Did he say whether Rick would be coming over?"

"No, he said Rick is leaving with his parents tonight, and he wants to go see that Transformers movie with him before Rick takes off for the weekend. It looks like it'll just be the two of you, kiddo. You'll have to tease and torture your brother's horny friends some other day," she grinned, sticking her tongue out.

I smiled, "Awww, man, and just when I was planning on being a real wild woman!"

"Call us if you need anything, and don't destroy the house, okay?" she chuckled.

Sticking my tongue out right back at her, I grinned, "Right, because Paul and I are such crazy partiers."

Dad smacked her on the ass again. "Okay, we're outta here. Be good, oh daughter o' mine," he said, and off they went.

The day had really begun to heat up, climbing well into the nineties. Knowing it would be a perfect opportunity to work on my "California tan," as Paul called it, I headed out to the pool. Lying facedown on my sun lounger, I was just starting to doze off when suddenly I heard giggling, then I felt something wet touching my butt. Quickly turning to see what was happening, I laughed at the sight of a kneeling-on-all-fours Michelle trying to give my ass a hickey, with Trish and Lisa beaming at me from the other side. Excited to see them, I jumped up happily from my lounger. "Hey! Awesome! What are you guys doing here?"

As we all exchanged hugs, Michelle said, "We just wanted to see you again before you take off for California. When we ran into your parents getting ready to go somewhere in your dad's car, he told us they were leaving for a little weekend getaway. We asked if it would be okay to surprise you, and your mom let us in through the garage. Once we saw you out here, we decided to wait a few minutes, then hit you with a sneak attack!"

"So when are you leaving, anyway?" asked Trish.

"Probably in about a week or so. I have to give myself time to look for a place to stay."

"Paul is going with you to help you look, right?" asked Lisa, with a slight frown.

"Yep, he's all excited now about getting to go on a road trip with me."

"Can't blame him," said Michelle. "I wish I was going with you."

"Me too," Lisa said. "I'd love to do a trip like that with you or your brother."

"My brother? Really?"

She just smiled sweetly until Trish tickled her while grinning, "Duh, Dawn! You didn't know?"

"Stop it! And shut up!" giggled Lisa.

"I didn't know what?" I asked.

Michelle laughed, "Lisa has the biggest crush ever on Paul! You didn't know?"

Okay, this was definitely news to me. I wasn't entirely sure I liked the idea either. That feeling surprised me, and I thought, 'Why on earth should I mind if Lisa likes Paul?' Still, I said to Michelle, "No, I didn't know. When did this happen?"

"Jeez, Dawn," she grinned. "How blind are you? Lisa's been crushing on Paul since at least the beginning of the school year, when we started coming over here after practice. I think she's saving her virginity for him!"

"Michelle!! God! Shut up already!!" shouted Lisa, running into the house.

Embarrassed, Michelle took off after her. Apologizing through the bathroom door, she pleaded, "Lisa, I'm sorry, I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret. I really am sorry, baby. Please, come out." A few moments later they were talking quietly on the couch, and Michelle was hugging her. Lisa finally returned the hug, then they got up together and came back out to the pool.

Michelle gave me another embarrassed look. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. I really thought everyone knew, and we were just kidding around. I shouldn't have opened my big mouth."

Sheepishly, she took Lisa's hand. Lisa squeezed it, offering her a small grin. "Oh, don't worry about it. Besides, Paul doesn't even like me. I'm not his type. I'm sure he likes Carrie."

That made me smile. Carrie is our squad's totally stacked blonde - the classic bubbleheaded cheerleader. She's the sweetest girl a guy could ever hope to meet, and I could easily see why anyone would want her. She's even bigger up top than Mom, and with her shiny blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and long, slim legs, she looks like a real-life Barbie doll.

Still, I knew Paul didn't have a crush on her. If anything, I thought he had one on Michelle.

Although Carrie might be the flashiest girl of our group, I think Michelle is the most beautiful. She's my height, about five-eight, with a ton of long, thick, chestnut brown hair. She has this tiny beauty mark above her lip, and she's a dead ringer for Cindy Crawford. Seriously, she looks like a runway model. As much as I love Carrie, Michelle is way sexier. Carrie is friendly and bubbly, and definitely a total sweetheart, but Michelle is just amazing. Besides being so gorgeous, she's also smart, funny, confident and really sensual, without even trying.

I love her beautiful B-cup breasts. They're perfect on her trim, athletic body. She moves like a panther, and she always wears these skintight tops that show off her perpetually braless tits. She has the biggest nipples ever, which constantly pop out like crazy in her tight little t-shirts. Even though she has the smallest boobs of our group, they usually receive the most stares and compliments. Guys just can't keep their eyes off her sexy high beams, and neither can I.

For months she tried to get me to go braless too, until finally she wore me down and convinced me to join her. Once I started, I had to admit that it felt incredible. I love seeing my bouncing boobs and erect nipples draw the same sort of attention hers always do. God, there have been times when the lusting stares of guys ogling my bare breasts through my see-through t-shirts and unbuttoned blouses turned me on so much, I just wanted to rip my top off right in the middle of class.

One day while looking me over, she giggled, "With your ass, though, it almost doesn't matter. People are either going to stare at your face, which is the prettiest in the whole world, or they're going to drool over your ass, which is the best in the entire universe. Your tits are ridiculously fantastic too - they're as great as everything else on you - but someone would really have to be a breast man not to stare at your face, or especially your ass."

Still, I do love the attention I get for my breasts. As awesome as Mom's are, I had begun to wonder in envy when I would ever fill out, and once I finally did, I couldn't wait to show them off! Going braless all the time now, yep, it definitely helps. I have really big nipples too, but god, Michelle's breasts always just look so horny! Every time I see her, I can't help but want them in my mouth.

Trish is totally wild. Half Thai, half Swedish, she looks like an exotic porn star. She has almond eyes, yet they're bright green, which is a really wicked combination. She has ash blonde hair and a perpetual tan. She's tiny, too; only five-one and maybe a hundred pounds. Out of our whole squad, she's the most acrobatic. I swear she's made of rubber. She can do seemingly anything with her body, easy as pie. She also has a pierced belly button that she loves to show off with her baby tee tank tops.

For being such a petite girl, she's really well-endowed. In fact, the rumor going around school was that she'd had breast implants, which was easy to assume since her parents are super rich. Her boobs are real, though. They're just so round and firm that nobody could believe it, but they're natural. Even her pretty nipples are unique. Like little lighthouses capping her large mounds, they constantly point up at forty-five degrees, and she barely has any areolas at all.

The other thing about Trish is that she's the horniest girl of our group, and the most sexually experienced. She's had sex with tons of boys, and a whole bunch of men; plenty of girls, too, including most of our cheerleading squad. She's also the only one of our group who always squirts when she cums.

Michelle makes the most noise, as she's a real screamer, but Trish literally douses our faces in cum. We're all totally envious because none of us can match her huge gushes.

Soon into their friendship Trish took our sexy Cindy Crawford look-alike under her wing, which meant Michelle rapidly became just as sexual as her. Sometimes Trish would even loan her boyfriends to Michelle, and that's how she eventually lost her virginity.

Lisa and I were the virgins. Although her family is from Spain, and she was born in Seville, she's lived most of her life in America. She doesn't have an accent or anything, and she doesn't even speak Spanish, yet she looks like one of those sexy flamenco dancers. She has fiery dark eyes with really long lashes, and I always thought she had the best ass of our group. The way her jet black hair trails down right to the top of her ass when she arches her back, Lisa seems too erotically beautiful to be some high school girl from Kansas.

While Michelle looks like a big city fashion model and Trish looks like a porn star, Lisa looks like a movie star.

She always wears dresses, or skirts and tops; never pants or shorts. She dresses like a sexy woman, not a high school girl, which I think is awesome. She also always wears the prettiest blouses, and with her large, D-cup breasts, only Carrie among our group is bigger up top. Lisa's are prettier, though, mainly because of her golden olive skin and the elegance of her whole body.

How she ever managed to remain a virgin was a constant source of bewilderment to Trish, who just couldn't imagine it. "Girl, you must be crazy. What are you waiting for? Men would have you. Not just high school boys, and not just college guys either. I'm talking real men. You could have any man you want, right now. You should be in Europe, living it up on the Riviera."

Lisa would simply give Trish one of her beguiling smiles. "That's not for me. Can't I just enjoy being with my friends, until I'm ready to be with a man?"

She was so sweetly disarming that Trish would always become exasperated and give in.

So that's our little group: Michelle, the gorgeous model, and the prettiest girl of the bunch, I think; Trish, the exotic Eurasian 'porn star, ' who was sort of our sexual mentor; Lisa, the enigmatic Spanish gypsy goddess.

Then there's me. I'm the boring one. Trish and Michelle swear up and down that I'm the 'hottest' girl of our group, mainly because I supposedly look just like Megan Fox. They say my body - especially my ass - beats everything, but I think Lisa is the most amazing one, and Michelle is the sexiest, most beautiful one. Trish, she's just completely out of my league. Besides her wickedly exotic looks, she's practically a pro at sex, and I'm only a beginner.

I once saw Trish take a guy at a party, and it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. She was like a sword swallower in the circus.

We were all gathered in a circle, and she brought this one guy who was probably in his late-twenties into the circle with her. With Lisa and I looking on in shock, Trish gave the guy a blowjob through his pants, then she pulled his dick right out into the open. It was almost as big as Paul's or Dad's! Next, Trish lay on the floor between two tables set up for drinks and things. After the tables were cleared and spaced apart, she had this guy stretch out on his stomach across them, making his dick hang down. Trish's face was directly below the gap, and she fed his enormous cock into her mouth. Inch by inch, she kept taking more and more, until Lisa and I gasped. Eventually his long, thick cock was bulging in her throat, and she was just calmly breathing through her nose. Once the guy got it all the way inside, he began to move up and down, totally fucking her face. Moaning around his pounding shaft, she simply closed her eyes and let the guy throat-fuck her in front of twenty people! The thing is, she was taking it as easily as drinking a Snapple in the school cafeteria.

Lisa and I slid our hands beneath each other's skirt. While I was wearing panties, Lisa's sexy round bottom was completely bare, and we started fingering the other's pussy. Bending her knees and grinding her hips, she slipped two more fingers into my dripping wet pussy, which was literally beginning to pour down my thighs.

When the guy pulled his cock from Trish's throat, slowly extracting it like a drill from a well, Lisa whispered, "God, look at that. Baby, please, do my ass."

Trish had just placed the tip of the guy's enormous cock on her tongue when I pushed my two middle fingers deep inside Lisa's tight little asshole. As Lisa began to moan, that huge dick launched its first long, heavy ropes into Trish's mouth, then she simply decorated her face with his shooting cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.