The Monster on Old Mill Road
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Bad Ogre

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Marc Heywood isn't really a bad guy. He just occasionally makes some bad choices. When one really bad choice leaves him waking up next to his fifteen year-old babysitter, blackmail, election fixing, and mayhem follow as he tries to stay out of jail.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Babysitter  

Marc considered himself in the full-length mirror next to his chest of drawers. He wore a blue, denim work shirt and jeans. Both had been bought for days he'd have to work on-site. Because of protester-related delays, he hadn't worn either yet. So, they were still neat and clean.

"You're dressing down for a date?" There was a note of incredulity in Tamara's voice as she called from the doorway.

Marc smirked, "I'm not allowed?"

"I've just never seen it." Tamara came closer, considering him carefully, "Every time I babysit, you've gone out in a suit. I thought maybe you had dates and job interviews mixed up."

"Most first dates are like job interviews," offered Marc. "This one isn't really a date, though."

"So, not worth dressing up?"

Marc shook his head, "We're going to a barbecue place with Todd and Alison. Dana was a friend of my wife's since before Kindergarten. She's afraid I'm not getting out enough."

Tamara nodded, her mouth a surprisingly sagacious moue. She didn't speak again for a while, "I guess she doesn't know you've been dating a lot recently."

Marc turned, "No. She doesn't, but it wouldn't matter if she did. She was more Kim's friend than mine. She's just ... doing what she thinks she should to honor my wife's memory."

"Still, stuff could happen. Right?"

"Honestly" Marc turned away from his reflection. "She's kind of churchy. Back in high school, she used to talk about waiting until marriage all the time. So, I'm pretty sure that stuff could not, in fact, happen."

"I don't know," Tamara persisted. "There are a couple of promise ring girls in my class. One of them is completely full of it."

Marc raised an eyebrow, "I'm pretty sure Dana's more like the other one, then."

Tamara laughed, "The other one's a lesbian who wears the ring so her parents won't wonder why she doesn't have a boyfriend."

"Oh." Marc frowned thoughtfully. "I'm pretty sure Dana's not a lesbian, either."

"Well..." Tamara crossed the room, stood purposefully in front of him, looking thoughtful. After a few seconds of silence, she went up on tip-toes and smoothed his collar, "If she is or isn't, you don't have anything to worry about. I'll be here when you get back."

Marc's sphincter tightened involuntarily as his mind flashed through a dozen possible interpretations of the statement, each more bizarre than the one preceding it. "Uh, good..." he said weakly.

Tamara kissed him on the cheek, "Have a good time."


Marc really hadn't been thinking about tonight as a date until Tamara put the idea in his head. He'd known Dana almost as long as Amy had, but there had never been anything between them. They had gotten along well enough, but there had never been much chemistry.

What he'd said about her close attachment to her church was true. Dana had been a Sunday school teacher throughout high school, gone to Bible camp, and seemed to be constantly volunteering at one church-related charity or another.

In spite of that, she was surprisingly non-irritating to be around. Marc had never seen her argue religion with anyone, never seen her try to convert anyone. She talked about her church all the time, but it was would have been hard to talk about her life otherwise.

Marc had often been surprised by the depth of her friendship with Kim. In many ways, they were diametrically different. Kim had been sophisticated and brilliantly witty, always ready with a sarcastic quip. Dana reveled in her own simplicity, got along well with her family and, while she could often be extremely funny, she seemed to lack the gene for sarcasm.

When she'd asked him to come out, Marc had assumed he was another one of her charities. As depressing as the thought was, he'd been more depressed to realize how much he was looking forward to the day as it approached. That had driven him to start dating again, albeit without much success.

When Dana emerged from her house, she was wearing a light sun dress with a vibrant, flower print. Marc leaned in to kiss her cheek and caught a whiff of something equally floral. She smiled at him, "I was afraid you were going to wear a suit."

"It was a near thing," said Marc. "Normally, I wouldn't have anything ... barbecue appropriate."

Dana didn't answer because a heavy-set woman in a nurse's uniform emerged from the house behind her, seeking some last-minute instructions. Once the nurse was satisfied, Marc guided her to the car, "Your mother has company tonight. I see."

Dana nodded, "She can't really be left alone anymore. Some days, she's completely lucid. Others..." She waved her hands, "Anyway, I guess we both need babysitters tonight."

Marc nodded and pulled out onto the road. Dana's mother had been sick for almost as long as he could remember, "Do you think she'll get better?"

Dana fixed him with a look he couldn't read. He'd rarely seen her sad or tired, but at that moment, she looked both. Then, her smile was back, only a little sad, "She's in God's hands."

"Music?" Marc reached for the radio. He knew he'd changed the subject too quickly, but he never knew what to say when someone started talking about God.

Dana's smile got broader, "Yes, please ... something soothing if you can, please. You've always had better taste in music than I do."

With the press of a button, the first movement of Mahler's Symphony Number 9 in D Major filled the car. Dana closed her eyes and listened, continuing to smile. She didn't open them again until they were in the parking lot outside the restaurant.

"Dana!" Allison appeared from somewhere, trailing Todd in her wake. She embraced the other woman fiercely, "God, it's so good to see you. It's been too long."

Marc raised an eyebrow at him brother, who shrugged. Allison and Dana hadn't exactly been enemies in high school, but Todd's then-future wife had been notorious for her barbed tongue at the time and indiscriminate enough that she seemed to splash bile on anyone she considered lower on the social scale than herself.

Dana seemed surprised, too. But, she recovered after a few seconds, returning the hug, "I don't think we've talked since graduation. Have we?"

"No." Allison took her hand, drawing her into the restaurant. "We have so much catching up to do."

By the time Marc and Todd joined them, they were already sitting at one of the heavily-lacquered picnic tables, Allison talking and gesticulating as if she'd found a long-lost friend. The stream of Allison's near-monologue, punctuated by Dana's occasional answers, continued until their food arrived.

The arrival of food gave everyone a respite and, for a while, the only sound at the table came from the four of them gnawing on ribs.

"These are ... really good." Those were the first words Todd had spoken since Marc and Dana arrived.

"They are." Allison licked her thumb, "So moist."

That was all the conversation for the next few minutes. Marc was actually considering saying something when Allison piped up again, "So, Dana. You used to wear that ring all through high school. What ever happened to that?"

To Marc, it seemed like a horribly impolite question, but Dana just laughed, "God, that was so long ago. I'd completely forgotten about it."

Allison persisted, "So, I guess you found somebody."

Todd flinched visibly, but Dana seemed to take it in stride, "Eventually, yes. But, I took it off right after high school."

"So," asked Allison. "Why'd you take it off?"

"Who could use a drink?" Todd interrupted. "I could use a drink. Someone try to flag the waitress, please."

"I could definitely use a drink," agreed Dana. Marc thought she'd taken the opportunity to avoid the question, but she turned back to Allison, "I took off the ring because I decided not to be afraid of boys anymore."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.