Surprise! - Cover

Surprise!

by J-God

Copyright© 2010 by J-God

True Story Sex Story: A moment full of angst changes for the better.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   BBW   .

The day started off much like any other early June morning. The weather was warm with a cool breeze blowing through the door. Knowing it would get warmer, I wore only thin, loose shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. in the living room with my best friend James. We were enjoying a day off, playing online games and chatting about nothing in particular.

My son was out at the pool with his friends, so we started cracking jokes, the dirtier the better. In the middle of one particularly blue riff, the phone rings. Mid-laugh, I answer and hear my friend Renee's voice on the other end. My humor died swiftly as her sobbing gained all my attention.

After she calmed down enough to speak properly, I found out she had been fired from her job just moments before. Knowing she was good at her job, it came as a shock to the both of us. The poor girl was devastated that her position was terminated and started to panic that she suddenly had to search for work. Knowing she does not handle sudden changes well, I invited her to come over so I could help calm her down.

I told James what happened and that she was coming over. Concern for her darkened the mood a bit but we were soon back to our usual antics. Shortly after, Renee walked in the door. Always a beautiful sight to see: a tall, Rubenesque blonde with an impressive bust and beautiful blue eyes. Unfortunately, those beautiful eyes were rimmed with red from crying.

I stood up with arms spread, inviting her to me. We hugged for a minute, her sobs begging anew as fear started building inside her again. Nodding to James, I excused us and we went to the TV room. I took her to the big futon across from the TV and got comfortable on the big pillows. I patted the cushion next to me, motioning for her to get comfortable next to me.

Renee lays next to me, her head on my thigh. Her long blonde hair spilled into my lap, covering her face. Somewhere in the side of my mind I noticed she was wearing a low-cut blouse and flowing skirt and how nice it felt to have her sweet, curvy body against me like this, but that moment shattered at the sounds of the poor girl's wracking sobs.

Softly stroking her hair, I encouraged her to let everything out. I knew that Renee's anxiety would build until she couldn't function otherwise. She let out her fears of not being able to find work, rent and other obligations being due, the fact that her fiancee could not cover everything on his salary. I caressed her hair and shoulders, softly encouraging her that with her intelligence, connection and abilities that she would find another - and more lucrative - position in no time.

Renee looked up, and asked if I really thought so. I smiled down and told her honestly that I knew she would be fine in no time. She smiled back, blue eyes blinking away tears, and hugged me tightly. After some time, her sobs stopped and she cuddled a bit closer.

I leaned back, settling into the pillows and she half-straddled my leg while I continued to play with her hair and skin. The TV was on but neither of us paid attention to us and we both settled into a moment of quiet contentment.

What happened next was still a bit of a mystery; I still do not know how things started. It seems that during the quiet, we both forgot about her problems and the feel of our skin rubbing together got to us. I continued to stroke her hair, doing my best to kep her calmed down. Her warm breath was blowing up my thigh, the soft sensation arousing me more and more by the second. I could feel my cock tenting against the soft fabric.

I closed my eyes, hoping to calm myself down some when I felt the most delicious, warm heat engulf the head of my cock. I looked down and saw Renee's head bobbing up and down. Apparently I was not the only person who began to enjoy the moment. I suddenly realized the 'fabric' I was tenting through just moments ago was her hair! It seems as though all the moving around shifted my shorts way up on my thigh, exposing myself right at her face. Fortunately for the both of us, Renee was not one to pass up on a golden opportunity.

Renee's lips slid up and down my shaft faster and faster. Her tongue swirled around the head, making me moan softly. My balls started churning and I started leaking precum onto her tongue, which mixed with her saliva to allow her to get even more of me between her lips. I had to catch myself before I got too loud because James was in the other room and had no idea what was going on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.