0258223
Chapter 6: An encounter in the night

Copyright© 2010 by Exspectate

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: An encounter in the night - In a world ruled by women 0258223 is caught and suffers the consequences of the new Purity Laws.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I sat in the cell with my hands tied behind my back — my balls were aching from the hangings that they had undergone. My prick was sore from its imprisonment within the barbaric Cage — although it had withered to nothing I could feel that it was bruised by the rough metal inside.

I must have slept — for it was dark when I woke and realised that I could hear someone in the cell.

"Who is it? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shhh!" came a quiet voice. A small torch suddenly blinded me as it shone in my eyes — I had no idea who was holding it. The beam dropped to my privates.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"Shh! Do you want to wake everyone?" The whisper was so quiet I could only tell it was a female voice.

"What are you going to do?"

"Make you comfortable. This may be your last opportunity."

"Last opportunity for what?"

"Stop talking or I'll go." By now the torch had been put down, I could make out only the dark figure of a woman with long hair — it could have been any colour — it could have been anyone. It could have been Josie, or raven-hair — or anyone. I somehow had the feeling that it was raven-hair and the thought made my weary member begin to stir.

Soft hands brushed my balls and I felt the catch on the Cage being unlocked. The relief as, firstly, my balls were released, and secondly my dick was eased out of the contraption was immense. It was nothing to feelings that were to follow.

She gently ran her fingers around my balls and traced the line of my growing shaft from roots to tip. All the while I was helpless as my hands were still tied.

Her hands felt cool and were soothing — but, at the same time, causing a fire to burn in my loins. Slowly she ran her hand up and down my now fully erect penis — her strokes were deliberate and long. Her other hand cupped and uncapped my balls — occasionally I was reminded of the damage done by the hanging but other feelings were beginning to take over.

All of a sudden she stopped — she began to move and I though she was leaving. It soon became apparent that she was doing other things. She shuffled me away from the wall that I had been leaning against and helped me to lie on my back. I had to get my hands in a position where they weren't digging into my back. She moved way and I felt like a submarine — lying there with only my prick standing up like some kind of periscope. What was she doing? I still couldn't see as she'd switched off the torch.

I soon found out as I felt her hair brushing my face (I could picture her dark tresses from earlier in the day) — travelling down my body. She was straddling me moving towards the 69 position. I felt two soft and floppy breasts drag themselves down my face — it would have taken a stronger man than I not to catch a nipple as it passed, roll it round my tongue, and give it a good suck before it continued on its journey southwards.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.