0258223 - Cover

0258223

Copyright© 2010 by Exspectate

Chapter 5: Wrenched

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wrenched - In a world ruled by women 0258223 is caught and suffers the consequences of the new Purity Laws.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was not alone for more than half an hour when the door opened and all three of them, Josie, Carver and the Sergeant, entered.

"Stand up," commanded the Sergeant. "Carver, check that his testicles are ready for hanging."

Carver walked up to me, her face a few millimetres away from mine, I could feel her peppermint breath on my face. She gave the slightest of smiles and I felt her hand, quite gently, run up my thigh and then gently cup each sore ball in turn. She gave each a slight squeeze without taking her eyes off my face. "Oh yes," she said, so quietly I thought she was talking to me, "They'll do very nicely."

She turned away so suddenly it made me jump — but the effect of her proximity had had the painful effect of making my cock swell even more within the confines of the uncomfortable Cage. I could feel the end of my prick forcing itself against the end bars of the contraption. Unfortunately the sensation served to increase my erection within its straitjacket.

"Gets his hands behind him," instructed the Sergeant — Josie had them fastened together before I realised what was going on. "Right, take him out."

"Wh ... where am I going?" I stuttered.

"To the gallows, but you'll be back," he replied.

"This is one hanging that won't kill," Carver added as she walked towards me carrying a short chain. She attached it to one of the rings at the end of the Cage. A second chain was attached to a similar ring at the base of my prick. "Follow me, she said and tugged on the first chain.

I had no choice as it pulled the Cage tighter round my prick and could not slip off as it was firmly anchored around my balls.

"You might wish it had killed you, though," Josie added as we left the cell.

I was led, by my prick along corridors and up and down staircases until I had lost all sense of direction. Carver set off at a pace and I had to nearly run to keep up with her. I fell heavily against the banisters at one point but managed to right myself. Shortly after that I slipped and fell to the ground. Carver showed no interest — she simply pulled on the chain until I had clambered back to my feet.

We went through a final black door and I found myself in a room not unlike a court of law. On the raised platform where the judge might have sat was a black metal frame with cross bars at waist height. One of the bars had a large lead weight attached with a heavy knot. The rest of the room was packed with people — most of them women ranging from late teens to grandmothers. They were in a state of high excitement that changed to a hush as they realised that I had been brought in. I realised, initially with some relief, that they weren't all looking at me — until I saw that, to either side of the raised platform, were large tv screens displaying a close-up of my imprisoned penis.

I was taken over to the frame — my hands were untied and re-fastened to the top one of the three bars. The chain attached to end of my Cage was fastened to a second chain that went up to the ceiling. A second chain was fastened to the one that had dangled from near my balls on the Cage. Carver walked over to a winding handle on the wall and turned it which pulled the chains tight until I was standing on tip toe — being pulled up by the prick — the women cheered.

"Ladies," Josie spoke in a clear, practiced voice, "You are here today to witness the legal penalty being paid by 0258223 for masturbating — not only in his own room, but also here in the Police cells."

There was a gasp from around the room — I thought it sounded like one of anticipation. A woman on the third row — about 35, long raven-black hair wearing a white top that was two sizes too small for her — caught my eye. I don't understand how I could seem to see one person amongst so many but she seemed to leap out of the room at me. The woman smiled as if she knew that I was looking directly at her.

"He has suffered the testicle twist, public humiliation and the Tube. For his recent behaviour he has been placed in the Cage — it is designed to bend his penis unnaturally. If he becomes erect it will bite into the tissue of his penis and will cause bruising. The Cage will increase the pain involved in the forthcoming testicle suspension."

Carver was walking across with a thin rope — the end tied in noose.

"This noose," Josie continued, "will be placed around his testicles and attached to this seven pound weight..." A gasp went round the room and my eyes nearly fell out when I saw the size of the weight and realised what they were going to do. " ... it will then be dropped — causing the noose to tighten around his testicles and excruciating pain."

The women cheered — raven-hair continued to look straight at me with the little smile playing on her lips.

I tried to concentrate on her face so that I wouldn't think about what was happening — but that is not easy when you are standing on tip toe being wrenched upwards by your dick and knowing that your balls about to undergo the kind of pain you have never even dreamt of.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.