Breaking Dawn

by Angel Fire

Copyright© 2010 by Angel Fire

Erotica Sex Story: An outdoor fantasy that is close to realization!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

The morning dawns as squirrels scuttle around collecting their fill for the upcoming winter and the birds announcing the morning's arrival. I lay here listening to all the sounds, taking in the waking up noises that nature makes as dawn breaks. I can smell the residual campfire smoke that has soaked into our skin and hair. It mixes with the freshness of having spent days in the great outdoors. Lying here listening and savoring the peacefulness, I wonder if I should wake you. I choose to lay here and watch you sleep. Taking in the sight of you.

As the suns rays start to brighten the cocoon of our tent, you stir and reach out to hold me. I snuggle in to spoon and bask in the safety and comfort of your embrace. A sense of rightness fills me. You nuzzle the back of my neck and kiss behind my ear. Your arms wrapped around me, hands resting on the mounds of my breasts. I reach back to touch your thigh and hold you closer to me.

Ever so slowly, your wakefulness becomes apparent in every touch and caress. You press your warm body against my backside and continue to caress and rub your hands all over me. Your touch makes my body come to life. I want nothing more than to feel you and touch you in return. I roll over into your arms and am greeted with a morning smile and gentle kiss. There is so much said that words could not, in those simple gestures. Our touching is like that of new lovers and filled with curious exploration. Our kissing is a dueling of tongues and mouths. Probing exploring. Our kisses are gentle and teasing initially but they build to intensity as the need and want of each other consumes us.

As slowly as you awoke, the opposite is true of our effect on each other. We are quick to our sexual awareness and our need to please and arouse. We touch and explore each other so thoroughly. There is no place we haven't touched or kissed and we know each others bodies so well. My hands roam to your buttocks and outer thighs. My mouth and teeth suck and nip on your nipples, making you moan. There is a sense of power knowing that my touch and kisses alone can arouse you so completely.

Your hands roam under my t-shirt and find my breasts, teasing my hardened nipples with your gentle strokes. You engulf me in your arms and rain kisses on my face, ears, and neck. Your touch is the fuel feeding the fire burning inside me. You sense my arising need and remove my t-shirt exposing my full breasts to the cool morning air that is seeping into our cocoon and to your eager mouth. You kiss each one in turn and they blossom under your lips. Taking one hard nipple into your mouth suckling gently while slowly rubbing the other with your hands, a low moan escapes me and you know I am all yours. You are my lover, my friend, and the one I give complete abandon to. With you I have no fears, no worries! I find solace in your touch and in being with you.

As you continue to feast on my hard taut nipples, I sense your need growing. Feeling your hard cock against me brings a new sense of want and need. Your tongue and mouth are moving over my breasts and stomach, working lower to the soft triangular patch that is the essence of my sex. You run your tongue over the outside of my center and gently kiss each of my inner thighs in turn. My need for release is building and there is urgency for you to fill me. With the care of an artist who is painting a masterpiece, you work your tongue around my pulsing wet center. Licking and sucking the outer lips of my soft patch. I am completely yours, wanting, needing this heavenly release, begging for you to take me. Just as I think I cannot withstand any more of this torment and teasing, you slip your tongue between my hot, wet, center and taste my nectar. I shudder and moan with the pleasure. Your tongue is licking over my swollen clit and sucking gently on her. Slowly you lick and suck bringing my intense need for release to an apex. You gently enter a finger into my pulsing pussy. I am so wet and hot. With your tongue sucking my hard clit until I am in frenzy you enter a second finger into my pussy, she clamps down with sweet release overtaking me. I moan and tell you that I am coming. Arching myself to pull more of you into me, I explode. You lick all my sweet nectar and bring your mouth to mine so I can taste me on your lips and tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.