Like Mother, Like Daughter - Like Father, Like Son - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter - Like Father, Like Son

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story ia about Christine and Joey Bartlett, the childen of Dan and Lydia Bartlett of "The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore" fame. Many readers have have written in anxious to know what became of Chrissie and Joey and this story documents what kind of fine young adults that they have become. It will warm your heart and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

April came up before we knew it and, true to her promise, Erotica had arranged for Chrissie's cherry to be auctioned at the big Cherry Harvest party during the first week of May. It was held in the penthouse banquet hall at the top of a big name international hotel in Maryland just outside the District of Columbia because the age of consent for females in Maryland is 16. Erotica had spread the word that this year's virgin would give a performance that would rival her own famous performance when she offered her cherry at auction when she was 18 over 20 years ago.

That caused Vixen's Cherry Harvest to be the biggest affair of its type ever held and was attended by over 150 of the wealthiest and most important Washington leaders and executives from the worlds of politics, government, business, media, sports and entertainment. They were powerful, ambitious men with great responsibilities and big appetites to match, who were accustomed to keeping beautiful mistresses or availing themselves of the sexual services of the most beautiful and most expensive high class, professional whores available in the Washington area to satisfy their most erotic, kinky, and degenerate sexual needs. Most of them were accompanied to the Cherry Harvest with either their mistress or their favorite whore. A small number, perhaps 20, actually brought their wives, who shared their husband's appetite for raw, kinky sex with many multiple partners and whores.

Veronica knew several of those wives quite well and had been engaged by them and their husbands on many occasions for kinky three way sex. Helga said that these were wives who dreamed about being whores themselves, but would not dare take the plunge for fear of being divorced by their obscenely wealthy husbands and they would then have to really depend on their whoring skills for their livelihood.

On the night of the Cherry Harvest, when it came time for Vixen's cherry to be auctioned about a third of the way into the evening at 10:00 pm, the anticipation and excitement of the attendees was at a fever pitch, and my daughter, Vixen, did not disappoint. She gave a spectacular performance that made me chest thumping proud that she was my daughter.

The mechanics of the auction had evolved quite a bit since the 20 plus years since Erotica had auctioned her cherry. Men who intended to be active bidders for the virgin's cherry were required to register their intention to bid for the cherry at the beginning of the evening and deposit a $50,000 cash "good faith" bond that was kept in a safe during the evening and would be returned at the end of the auction if they were not the winning bidder. The winning bidder was required to produce the cash amount of his winning bid and pay the virgin's agent (that was me for Vixen's cherry) before he would be permitted to fuck the virgin and break her cherry in open view of all attendees.

The virgin was still presented by being rolled in reclining on a large round bed from a side room dressed in her choice of provocative lingerie. Only now she was permitted to be accompanied by female attendants who, for Vixen, were Veronica, Erotica, and Helga. Their primary task during the auction was to escort bidders who Vixen had pointed out to the bed and prepare the bidder's cock to be sucked off by Vixen.

That meant unzipping their fly's and pulling out their cocks, and if the cock wasn't already hard as a rock, giving it a few preliminary sucks to harden it up to prepare it for Vixen's mouth. And then afterwards, to lick up any cum off Vixen's face that may have escaped her mouth when the lucky bidder blew his wad. The bidder could decline the offer to have his cock sucked off, but if he accepted, and later was not the winning bidder, he would have forfeited $25,000 of his good faith $50,000 bond being held in the safe. In effect, if he consented to have Vixen suck him off during the auction, and he was not the winning bidder for her cherry, then that blow job would cost him $25,000.

The auction would begin when the master of ceremonies would announce the beginning of the auction. He would then ask if the virgin's pimp was present and if the winning bidder had produced the cash in the amount of his winning bid and paid for the cherry he was about to possess. When the pimp would respond in the affirmative then he would declare the auction open and introduce the virgin and describe her statistics such as her age, how many days since she had reached the age of legal consent, (for Vixen's auction the age of consent was 16 and so she had been legal for one year and 19 days), her physical statistics as in bust, waist, hip measurements, height, weight, tit cup size, estimated depth of her cunt, and so on. He would then synopsize her sexual experience, if any, and in Vixen's case, he cited her two years of cock sucking, cunt sucking, and ass fucking experience including her 8 months of whores training in erotic oral and anal sex acts and any other degenerate sex practices not involving cunt penetration that the virgin is experienced in such as piss drinking, lesbian activities, and the like. (I might note here that we intentionally did not include her dog fucking and sucking for reasons which will become clear shortly). Then he introduced Dr Miller and another gynecologist who together would examine Vixen's cunt and certify that her cherry was intact.

The exam is now performed in full view of the audience by two gynecologist's, a senior doctor and a second assistant doctor using current high technology video/laser capable thin, flexible, medical probes that are about 1/2 inch in diameter and are inserted into the cunt to project the view of the interior of the virgin's cunt and her cherry membrane on a large television screen that is wheeled in facing the audience for their viewing pleasure and visual proof of her virginity.

At the end of the exam the senior gynecologist and his partner would huddle for a couple of minutes and confer (that was for theatrical effect) and then the senior doctor would turn and announce to the audience that the presentee was a certified virgin with a fully intact cherry free of any damage or minor tears. The audience would applaud and then the virgin would thank the senior doctor and reach into his pants and extract his cock and give him the first cum eating blow job of many that she would perform during the auction and when he ejaculated his load of cum in her mouth she would swallow it all down. One of her attendants would suck off the second doctor. For Vixen's auction, Helga took care of that chore. The assisting doctor was one of her repeating johns and she was very familiar with his cock and delicious cum.

The auctioneer would then take charge and announce that for such a prime piece of young tender virgin cunt meat that the bidding would open at $50,000 and proceed in increments of $5000 and ask who will begin and offer $50,000 for this sweet cherry cunt, and the auction would begin. Vixen would strike various erotic poses displaying her cunt and ass while surveying the bidders and then begin to point out bidders for cock sucking to her attendants while the bidding was in progress. Her objective was to suck off as many bidders' cocks as she could before the auction ended, because each blow job meant $25,000 for her exclusively. As far as the payout was concerned, we had agreed that Vixen would keep all blowjob earnings but the winning cherry bid would be split 20% each to Veronica, Helga, and Erotica, and 25% to Vixen, and 15% into our enterprise's account for overhead costs of running the business.

Sixty two men of the 150 plus men in attendance had registered to be bidders for Vixen's cherry, the highest number that had ever registered for any previous Cherry Harvest. Registered bidders were required to sit in rows of chairs that were cordoned off by ropes right in front of the bed for the best views of Vixen during the auction. Guest mistresses, whores and other female spectators were not permitted to distract any of the bidders during the auction by sucking their cocks or offering them a quick fuck, or anything else. After the auction was over orgy rules would take over. That is to say there were no rules and "anything goes" was the rule.

As the auction began, Vixen selected one of the bidders for her first cock sucking who she knew had a very big cock, because he was one of Helga's clients and she suggested him to Vixen. When he presented his 8-1/2 inch long by 2-1/4 inch wide hard rod, you could feel the excitement rise in the room as Vixen took it into her mouth and started sucking and devouring that hot piece of meat. She used her tongue and teeth with great skill to quickly drive the bidder to the brink of exquisite ecstasy and he was moaning loudly with pleasure.

All of a sudden 8 or 10 of the whores in the audience were so overcome with sexual lust that they dropped to their knees and pulled out their partners cocks and began sucking them off. Three of the wives pulled their dresses up around their waists and leaned over cocktail tables exposing naked cunts wet with freely flowing cunt juice and asses and exhorted the men present to stuff their hard cocks into their hot steamy cunts and fill them up with thick, creamy, hot cum. Each of them immediately had their cunts filled with hard cocks with two or three more waiting in line for a shot at a free piece of ass. And as the bidder soon reached his climax and sprayed his huge load of cum into Vixen's mouth and all over her face, the pace of the auction picked up dramatically and soon reached $225,000 bid for Vixen's cherry.

The pace of bidding then tapered down a bit while Erotica and Veronica were licking Vixen's face clean of all the cum that had escaped from her mouth before she could swallow it and the sexual frenzy in the room began to abate as people were achieving their orgasms. Vixen then selected another bidder to have his cock sucked, but this time she added a little twist by first tongue fucking his ass hole for a couple of minutes before starting to suck his cock and the whole process of building sexual frenzy in the room began again.

More of the wives began offering their cunts to be fucked to any cock on a first cum, first served basis; some were sucking off all comers; and some were displaying their bisexual nature by sucking out cunts while being fucked from behind. Mistresses, whores and wives were shedding their dresses and offering their bodies to any hard cock or cunt needing relief. It was hard to find anyone in the room, who were not official registered bidders sitting in the bidders restricted area, who were not involved in either performing some sexual act or on the receiving end of one being performed on them, except for three husbands and their wives who were hanging back in the back of the audience observing the auction and the wild scene of sexual frenzy in wide-eyed amazement. (They were the invited guests of this year's Cherry Harvest organizer and it was their first time. The organizer who invited them was trying to get them interested in joining a swingers group of husbands and wives he belonged to that met once a month for unrestricted free sex and he was hoping that by viewing a wild sexual orgy like the Cherry Harvest, it would make them eager to join his sex group.)

This is the way the auction proceeded for about 1-1/2 hours with ebbs and flows in the pace and each time the auction seemed to be stalling, Vixen would pick a cock from the pool of bidders to suck to keep things moving. By then Vixen had sucked off eight bidder's cocks, adding some different twist each time like offering her ass hole one time to be fucked for a few minutes and then sucking off the cock as soon as it came out of her ass covered with ass grease, or on another blow job, inserting two fingers into the bidders ass hole and massaging the inside of his anus which caused him to scream with ecstasy as he blew his cum into Vixen's mouth and down her throat.

The pool of bidders by that time had condensed down to about 11 very serious contenders, the rest having been overcome with lust by the sexual orgy going on behind them, had bailed out to get their cocks sucked and join in the fucking frenzy. The bidding among the remaining 11 bidders looked like it was beginning to stall out at about the $465,000 level.

It wasn't because the price was too high, because 2 of the 11 remaining bidders were billionaires and the rest were millionaires hundreds of times over. The expected price of a virgin cherry was pocket change to all of them. The problem was that they were all strong willed men; competitive men with huge egos and they were not used to losing at anything. They were eyeing each other playing a waiting game trying to psych each other out and seeing if they could figure out which of the remaining bidders were "stalking horses" for the serious bidders.

The Cherry Harvest record was $480,000 set three years before. They all knew they were close to the record bid for a cherry and they also knew that if they broke through that level that it would be a whole new ball game. So they had slowed the bidding down to a snails pace and the auctioneer had been forced to reduce the bidding increment to $2500 to prevent the auction from completely stalling out with a no bid for a five minute interval, other wise he would be forced to declare the last bidder the winner, because according to the rules, if there were a five minute interval where no bid was offered, then that auction must be declared ended and the last received bid would win. So that's when Vixen sensed that she needed to do something to quickly re-charge the atmosphere and she gave me the signal.

I quickly went to one of the side rooms where we had Skippy and another dog, a trained German Sheppard, we had borrowed for this occasion waiting for this moment. I entered the auction gallery with Skippy and the Sheppard and when the first people saw me and the two dogs they immediately began to clap and you could feel the awareness and high excited anticipation of what was coming next sweep through the room. The atmosphere was electric and highly charged as the introduction of dogs had never been done before at a Cherry Harvest and was totally unexpected.

Vixen had scored a fabulous coup. Half a dozen of the remaining 11 bidders were frantically beating off their cocks. The air was thick with sexual tension and erotic animalistic lust. One of the wives cried out loudly, "Look at the size of those balls on that Lab! He can fuck my mouth first!" You could see the glassy eyed stare on the faces of men and women as they were eagerly awaiting Vixen's assault on the cocks of those dogs. Several of the men in the audience had their cocks in their hands and were starting to beat them off when two of the wives bent over in front of them presenting their cunts to those stiff rods saying things like "Don't jack it off baby. Stick it in my hot cunt and fill me up with your hot love juice!"

When I reached the bed with those two dogs they jumped up on the bed and Veronica started working on Skippy's cock with her mouth to get it good and hard for Vixen, while Erotica took care of the Sheppard's cock with her mouth. Vixen turned first to Skippy and started sucking his cock until his pre-cum started to flow then she smeared it all over her face and lips and rubbed it all over her ass hole and into her ass. She then got in position on hands and knees while Veronica spread the cheeks of Vixen's ass wide and worked on Vixen's ass hole with increasing numbers of fingers loosening it up and greasing it up with the saliva from her mouth by licking Vixen's ass hole with her tongue and sticking her saliva laden tongue into Vixen's ass hole, and gathering pre-cum dripping from Skippy's cock in her hand and smearing it on Vixen's ass getting it ready for Skippy's 8 inch cock and his big knot. Helga was holding on to Skippy who was whining and straining to mount Vixen.

Finally, Veronica motioned for Helga to let Skippy mount Vixen and she guided his cock into Vixen's ass and after Skippy humped her hard 5 or 6 times, his big knot slipped into Vixen's ass as well with a little assisting push from Veronica's fingers. The knot quickly expanded and firmly tied Skippy's cock inside Vixen's ass for the next 20 minutes. As Skippy started pumping a steady stream of doggie cum into Vixen's ass, Veronica flopped over on her back and placed her head and mouth directly under Vixen's asshole and cunt to catch the stream of doggie cum in her mouth that would soon be squeezed out of Vixen's ass when it became full to overflowing with doggie cum. Veronica later estimated that she ended up catching and swallowing at least a pint of delicious doggie cum.

As soon as Skippy was firmly tied to Vixen's ass and was steadily pumping his cum into her she turned her attention to the Sheppard's cock which by now Erotica had nice and hard and it was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum. Vixen took the Sheppard's cock into her mouth and began sucking on it until after 3 or 4 minutes the Sheppard started trembling and his cock erupted in a powerful jet of doggie cum into Vixen's mouth which she swallowed and then kept sucking and swallowing as fast as she could for the next three minutes until the Sheppard's balls finally emptied out. She did a great job but the flow of doggie cum from that Sheppard was so great that a lot of it leaked out of Vixen's mouth and dribbled down her chin and spread all over her tits and body.

While all this was happening the nine auction bidders who had been outclassed by the two contending billionaire bidders, had been overcome with sexual lust and had abandoned the auction and had their stiff cocks out circulating through the audience looking for an unoccupied cunt or mouth to relieve their pent-up horny sexual lust. The last three wives who were the invited guests of the organizer were still in the back standing by themselves watching all the fucking and sucking going on in front of them.

Their husbands had already succumbed to the overpowering sexual lust the wild orgy had generated in them and they were somewhere out in the group fucking whores and getting their cocks sucked off. All of a sudden those three wives looked at each other and said to each other, "Why the hell not!!?", and quickly stripped off their clothes and hollered at the hapless nine defeated bidders, "Over here fellows! Come and get it! Fresh cunts and mouths ready for some hot hard cocks and thick hot cum!" And they had a ball fucking and sucking those nine hard cocks. (The following week they eagerly attended their first group sex orgy with their husbands.)

One of the two remaining bidders saw his opportunity when his opponent was being distracted by a whore who broke the auction rules and was inside the bidding zone down on her knees unzipping his fly to suck his cock and he quickly bid $525,000! The auctioneer hollered out to anyone who was still listening, I have $525,000, a new Cherry Harvest record bid for a prime virgin cherry. Do I hear $550,000? Going, going ... And before he could finish, the distracted bidder getting his cock sucked yelled out $575,000! And just as quickly the other bidder raised to $625,000.

His opponent started to respond but he looked up and said, Oh my god ... I'm cumming ... I'm cummiiiinng ... I quit ... You win this time damn it ... Next year ... Oh god here it comes ... AAAAHHHHHH...", and his orgasm took control of his senses as he started pumping the whore's mouth full of his cum. The auctioneer quickly announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen. I have a bid of $625,000 for Vixen's virgin cherry! Do I hear any higher? Going, going, gone!! Sold to Mr. xxxxx xxxxxxx for the sum of $625,000, a new Cherry Harvest record winning bid. (Reader, I think you will understand that I don't want to identify the winning bidder by name, so from here on out I will refer to him by the fake name, "Jeffrey Fisher".) Congratulations Mr. Fisher. You have won an absolutely prime piece of virgin cunt meat unequaled anywhere else in the world. I envy you the intense pleasure and satisfaction you will experience when you possess it as yours. Congratulations sir!

The auctioneer then announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen. This concludes the Cherry Harvest Auction. There will now be a 30 minute intermission to allow Vixen to prepare herself for the harvesting of her cherry and for Mr. Fisher to settle up with Vixen's pimp. The Harvesting Ceremony will begin promptly at 12:00 midnight." And then he whipped out his cock as he stepped out from behind the auctioneer's podium and said, "Ladies, I have a hot piece of fresh, untouched, hard cock that desperately needs a mouth or a cunt. Any takers?" He was almost knocked over by the scramble of 5 or 6 near by whores who were lunging at his cock with their mouths, all eager to be the whore who gave the Cherry Harvest auctioneer responsible for conducting the auction that produced the largest record bid ever for a virgin cherry, a well deserved superb cum eating cock sucking.

Mr. Fisher walked over to me and asked who Vixen's agent was and I replied that I was. He said that he was sending his assistant down to his limo and would have the $625K in five minutes. Then he said that he anticipated that after he harvested her cherry that he would probably want her to accompany him to his estate in Northern Virginia to spend the following day and night with him and wanted to know what her fee would be.

I said that I didn't know yet for sure, but I did know that it would depend on how he expected to use her and I asked if he wanted her exclusively for his use or would there be others that she would be expected to service as well. He said that there would probably be his wife and maybe a couple of other whores and one of his close male friends along with a few dogs trained in fucking whores and having their cocks sucked off. I told him that I would get back with him right after her cherry was harvested. He thanked me and replied that was satisfactory.

Just then his assistant returned with a briefcase which he gave to Mr. Fisher who in turn gave it to me and said, "Sir, here is Vixen's cherry ransom. Congratulations on producing such an exquisite world class young whore. Her talent is truly extraordinary, and I know that she must have had a master teacher and trainer to be so perfect at such a tender age. I'm not talking about her sex act talents either, which are indeed very, very impressive, but rather her consummate skill in managing the pace of the auction to extract the maximum possible price for her cherry.

I watched her carefully assessing the mood of the audience and the pace of the auction and how she chose the precise correct moment to perform each successive blow job with their escalating little erotic twists to maintain the atmosphere at a peak of anticipation and excitement. Her timing was perfect. Not only does she possess world class whoring skills and talent, but more importantly she possesses an excellent mind and the discipline to use it well. If you have any other virgins in training that approach Vixen's talent, I would make it well worth your while sir, to be the first to deflower them when they are ready."

I answered him, "Thank you for those kind words Mr. Fisher. You're reputation as a gentleman precedes you and is well deserved. Now if you will excuse me please, I must check on the preparations for the harvesting ceremony."

I returned to the side room where Vixen had been rolled in on the bed. Vixen was standing up on the floor while Veronica, Erotica, and Helga were all busy repairing the damage that had been done to Vixen's appearance during the auction. Veronica was cleaning all the cum off her body that had been sprayed on her by cocks she had sucked off and were prematurely pulled out of her mouth while they were still ejaculating; Erotica was repairing her facial makeup and cleaning cum out of her hair and Helga was on her back on the floor between her legs busily trying to suck out any residual doggie cum still in her ass and licking out her pussy slit to remove any bidders cock cum that may have found its way into her pussy slit. (We didn't want any cock cum, or doggie cum leaking out of her ass and draining down over her cunt, to distract from the erotic vision of a cock ripping open a virgin's cherry.) They had already replaced the linen on the bed with fresh white silk. Dr Miller was over to one side laying out a few instruments and Joey was assisting him.

I had a huge grin on my face when I announced to all,

"Here it is ladies! $625,000 smackeroos!!", as I grabbed Chrissie's face and planted a big french kiss on her mouth that was still full of pockets of cum from all the blow jobs she gave and tongued it up with my tongue and then continued,

"Chrissie, I mean Vixen, you were absolutely fantastic darling. You didn't just break the record for a Cherry Harvest, you shattered it! Completely destroyed it! Together with the blow job fees our total take for this Harvest is $705,000!, and your personal take from this sale of your cherry, Vixen, is $356,000! WOW! Sweetheart, you are on your way to a fabulous five star whoring career. Please accept my abject apologies for ever doubting that you could be a whore at your age. Congratulations baby! You are an awesome whore honey. I love you sweetie and I'm so proud of you I could bust!."

Veronica, Erotica, and Helga were all grinning from ear to ear and Chrissie was beaming when she put her arms around me, hugged me tight, and said,

"Thank you daddy. I'm so happy you are proud of me and still love me. That means more to me than any of the money or anything else. I love you daddy with all my heart. Thank you for always being here for me."

At that moment, Veronica, ever the one to be in control and focused on the task at hand, said, "All, right everyone, we're not finished yet. Vixen still has to be fucked and her cherry broken in about 15 minutes," then she looked at Dr Miller and asked,

"Ed are you ready?" But before he could answer, Vixen spoke up in a perplexed tone and said,

"Ready for what mama?" Veronica said,

"Honey, Dr Miller is going to use his laser to make a very short little cut in the center of your cherry so when Mr. Fisher's cock hits it, it will tear smoothly and with much less pain when he sinks his cock all the way into your cunt. It's a very simple and easy procedure dear and you won't feel a thing. So don't worry baby."

Chrissie said, "Ok, but first I want to see Joey", and she said, "Joey come here, please honey."

Joey came over to Chrissie and she said to him,

"Joey, you know I love you. You're my man Joey and I will always love you more than anyone else. I'm a whore now Joey, because that's what I want to be and during my whoring career my cunt will probably be penetrated by hundreds and hundreds of different cocks, but the only cock that will ever mean anything to me is yours Joey. No cock has ever penetrated the interior of my cunt beyond the inner lips of my pussy and only your cock has been even that far. Mr. Fisher has paid for the right to pop my cherry and be the first to plunge his cock deep into my cunt, but he didn't buy the right to have his cock be the first one in my cunt. That honor is reserved for you and your cock Joey my love,"

Then she asked Dr Miller, "Ed how far back behind the entrance to my cunt is the cherry?" Dr Miller replied, "At least an inch and a half and maybe as much as two inches."

Chrissie, then reached into Joey's pants and pulled out his stiff cock and leaned back on the bed causing her cunt to lift up to the same level as Joey's cock. Then she placed the tip of Joey's cock up against the entrance of her cunt and at that moment Veronica said with a fearful tremor in her voice,

"Vixen, honey, I'm not so sure this is a good idea baby. Remember, there is $625,000 at stake here!!"

Vixen said, "Cool it mom. I know what I'm doing," and then she said to Joey,

"Now slowly and gently push it in Joey until you feel the cherry and then stop baby. Don't worry. I'm holding your cock and I won't let you accidentally push too far."

Joey slowly pushed his cock into Vixen's cunt until the head just disappeared and then he stopped and said,

"I think I feel the cherry Chrissie". Chrissie said,

"I feel it too Joey. Now look into my eyes.", and when he did she said,

"Joey my love, you're cock is the first to ever penetrate my love chamber. I am your woman now my darling and you are my man forever and ever. No matter how many cocks will taste my cunt over the years, yours will always be the one that I will want whenever I want to feel loved and cherished and held close. I love you Joey."

And Joey answered, "I love you too Chrissie forever and ever." Then Chrissie pushed Joey's cock back out of her cunt and laid back on the bed spread eagled with her cunt poking up and said,

"Ok Ed, she's all yours. Cut away."

Veronica sighed with relief and muttered under her breath, "Thank God that's over," and than said to Ed,

"Hurry up Ed we're due back out there in 5 minutes." And Dr Ed replied,

"Don't worry Veronica, I'll be finished in two minutes."

Then as Dr Ed was working on Vixen's cherry, Veronica started to give Vixen some last minute instructions,

"Ok Honey, this is it. Now don't forget when we wheel you out and I show the white silk hanky to everyone and put it under your pillow, I will have to leave and you will be out there all by yourself. Now the most important thing to remember is when you suck his cock in the beginning make sure you pay attention to his level of excitement. Whatever you do, don't let him cum before he gets his cock into your cunt. That's happened a couple of times in the past and it has been the kiss of death for those virgins trying to jump start their whoring careers."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.