Like Mother, Like Daughter - Like Father, Like Son - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter - Like Father, Like Son

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story ia about Christine and Joey Bartlett, the childen of Dan and Lydia Bartlett of "The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore" fame. Many readers have have written in anxious to know what became of Chrissie and Joey and this story documents what kind of fine young adults that they have become. It will warm your heart and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

When Lydia and I arrived at the condo Erotica and Helga were already there and had been waiting for about 15 minutes. Helga said,

"Thank goodness you're here. Carolyn and I have run out of possibilities for what the big crisis could be. I voted for Chrissie finding out you are a whore Lydia."

Lydia said, "Well that's part of it Ingrid, but that's not the real crisis."

And then Carolyn broke out laughing and said, "Oh no! Don't tell me that little Chrissie wants to be a whore too? If that's the case, then, hell, that's no crisis. That may be the answer to the problem we're all facing."

I looked at Lydia with what I'm sure was a very confused expression and said,

"Honey, I don't know about you, but I feel like a blind idiot. If these two whores have already fathomed what our crisis is on their own, we must have been asleep at the switch and didn't see the obvious signs that they must have seen that led them so easily to the correct conclusion. And I have no idea what kind of problem Carolyn is talking about."

Lydia gave me a wry smile as she responded,

"I know how you feel honey. I feel a little foolish myself since I have always been concerned about Chrissie discovering I'm a whore and have tried to be especially careful and alert to any signs that she might be suspicious, but I missed them too. And I know what kind of problem Carolyn is talking about and we'll get to that for sure a little later."

And then she looked at Carolyn and Helga and continued, 'But right now I think we ought to describe to you guys what happened this afternoon'."

We both then spent the next 45 minutes describing our afternoon with Chrissie and repeated everything that Lydia and I talked about. When we were finished, Lydia said,

"Now we would like to hear your reactions to this turn of events and in particular, whether or not either of you would object to Chrissie joining our enterprise as a whore if it came to that."

Ingrid was the first to speak and she said simply,

"I think the two of you have handled this very expertly so far. Dan, your assessment and framing of the problem is exactly correct. Chrissie is indeed too young and inexperienced to make this kind of life changing decision at this time. But I also agree with Lydia that Chrissie, like all smart willful teenagers, would certainly rebel if you tried to clamp down on her. So Lydia's plan is really the only answer at this point. Give her a real taste of what it's like to be a, as you put it, 'a real down and dirty whore' for six months or more. Then see how committed she is to being a whore, and if she still wants in to join us to be a whore, then I would be happy for her to join our enterprise. If her head is right, then she will make a great whore because she has the perfect body with her big, firm tits, slim waist, luscious cunt, and long trim legs."

Then Carolyn spoke up and said,

"Well I think Ingrid has spoken for me too, in the sense that I would be happy for Chrissie to be one of the whores in our stable and I certainly agree that she has the body for it, but Ingrid is right and we also have to make sure she has her head screwed on right about this. I hope she is seriously committed because frankly ladies, Chrissie can be the beginning of the answer to our really big problem. I'm not saying that deciding whether or not to help Chrissie become a whore isn't a problem too. But let's face it, we're all whores here and we love being whores and if Chrissie does become a whore, it won't be the end of the world and you'll get used to it."

"The problem I'm talking about is the fact that none of us are spring chickens anymore and we are all on the wrong side of 40. If anyone hasn't noticed, our client lists have been shrinking for the last six months and we're not getting as many repeat call backs from new clients. New clients always ask for young experienced whores and we can certainly fill the experienced requirement and they are always pleased with our performances, but I think the message is clear. It's more important to them that their whores be fresh, young, tender cunts rather than experienced sex performers no matter how good they are. We need an infusion of young tender cunt meat if our little enterprise is going to retain its standing and reputation as the supplier of the best whores in the metro area."

"So I agree with Lydia's plan for training Chrissie to become our type of whore, but with some modifications or you can call them considerations if you will. The very first thing we have to do, and Lydia, I suggest you try and have this done as quickly as possible, preferably tomorrow, is to take Chrissie to see Doctor Ed Miller to have her cunt examined to verify she is still a virgin. I don't doubt that Chrissie thinks she is still a virgin, but you know how easy it is to have the cherry ripped during heavy petting with deep finger fucking and not realize it, especially if it happens during her period and she thinks the bleeding is due to her period. And we don't want to waste a lot of effort getting her ready for a Cherry Harvest if she doesn't qualify as a virgin."

"Dr Miller is the gynecologist who has been certifying the virgin cherries that have been presented at Cherry Harvests for the last 15 years. Just tell him I referred you for a cherry certification and he will take you right in. And we might as well start Chrissie off on the right foot, so at the end of his exam of Chrissie's cunt make sure she unzips his fly and gives him a good cum eating blow job. He won't ask for a blow job, but he will expect it and his cock will probably already be hard in anticipation of getting it sucked off as it's customary for all the whores that he examines and treats to give him freebie blow jobs as a professional courtesy. But Lydia, if Chrissie is not yet up to giving an impromptu, quickie blow job to a complete stranger, you be sure that you suck him off and eat his cum. It would be a very bad breach of whoring etiquette for Dr Miller not to get his cock sucked off and he would not forget it if it happened."

"Now being able to perform all different types of exotic, or putrid sex acts, if you prefer, like tongue fucking and sucking out a client's ass hole or drinking down a client's piss when he pisses in your mouth right after you sucked off his dog and ate a load of doggie cum, and at the same time making your client believe that you love doing that kind of stuff is just one of the requirements for being our type of whore. You have to be a damn good actress as well, always on the top of your game giving academy award class performances. And finally, you have to be a very sophisticated woman, educated in many subject areas, and capable of intelligent discourse with the kind of wealthy, educated, powerful men who are our clients."

"When they aren't fucking us or having us suck them off or tongue their asses, they want us to be capable of having intelligent conversation with them on their level. Now that kind of whore is not made overnight. It takes time to cultivate those kinds of talents. Eighteen months is not enough time to make that kind of whore, but we're not even going to have that much time. We're only going to have 8 months."

Lydia said,

"But Carolyn, Chrissie will only be 17 by that time. I know 18 months is not enough time to turn her into a sophisticated, educated woman of the world, but I think it is enough time to teach her and condition her to perform all types of sex acts and act like she enjoys doing them, or at least find out if she is even capable of becoming our type of whore. We can then work on her development as a sophisticated woman as we go along once she starts whoring. And besides, I thought you had to be 18 before you could auction your cherry at a Cherry Harvest?"

Carolyn replied,

"Well, those used to be the rules. But about five years ago they lowered the age to 17 because of the increasing demand for young cunts. Not only that, now the virgin whose cherry is being auctioned off, is expected to suck off bidders and eat their cum during the auction to demonstrate her prowess at cock sucking. The auction used to be a very dignified affair. Mine was a beautiful show and it made my reputation as a top whore, but now it's gotten to be almost like a circus sideshow. But it's still the fastest way to break into the ranks of high class Washington whores and get exposed to the kind of wealthy, powerful men who we want to attract as clients- if you give a good performance that is when you are being fucked in your cunt and having your cherry violated and broken."

"Anyway, I think we can still get Chrissie ready for the next Cherry Harvest this coming April or May, but her training and conditioning will have to be intensive. If she is ready to present her cherry for auction, I have the contacts and the influence to make sure that her cherry will be the one selected for auction this coming April. And as for her lack of sophistication and worldly experience, I think the way to handle that is by doing two things."

"First when she is ready to begin working as one of our whores, we should limit her engagements to only duets for the first six to nine months in pairings with me, Ingrid, and her mom. That will be the best on the job training for her as she can observe first hand how we three handle ourselves with our clients."

"Then when we think she is ready to handle solo engagements we limit them to only with clients who we know well and trust to treat her right, and only for a maximum of six hour engagements, with no overnights, for the next six to nine months. And Dan, during this period, for her safety and to help her build her self-confidence as a whore, you should escort her to her solo engagements and wait until she is finished fucking and sucking her client and then escort her back home."

"The benefit for we three super whores and our business is that when we pair with Chrissie on duets, her fresh, young cunt will fill the client's requirement for a young whore with a tight fresh cunt and ass and Veronica, Helga and I will provide the fantastic erotic pleasures, that an inexperienced whore like Chrissie hasn't yet mastered, but that only experienced whores like us can deliver and that will keep them coming back to us again and again for their sexual needs. Our whoring enterprise will retain its reputation for providing the best whores in town, and our individual whoring careers will continue to thrive until we eventually hit the brick wall."

"Second, I think that at the end of her coming high school senior year that she be required to enter one of the local colleges to get a degree maybe in something like political economics or business finance or philosophy. She can go to school during the week and perform her whoring duties on Friday nights, weekends, and during school breaks. That's the best way to turn her into the educated and sophisticated high class whore that she will need to be, to be like us and have a good chance at a very successful and rewarding whoring career. By the time she is 21 or 22, she will be a five star super class whore well on her way to making a fortune with her cunt, mouth, and ass."

"The third thing I think we ought to do, which is not directly related to Chrissie, but it is to our mutual problem, is to modify our recruiting search for young cunts to join our stable of whores to include hot teenage cunts as soon as we can find a few that meet our standards, and the best place to find them is among the junior and senior cunts in our local high schools and the local junior colleges.""

A lot of those young cunts in the junior colleges moonlight with the local dating and escort services which are mostly just covers for whoring to pay for their college expenses. I ought to know because that's the way I helped my folks pay for my college education and law degree from George Washington U. We're going to need more young cunts within the next couple of years than just Chrissie's cunt to handle the increasing demand for duets and even trifuctas and more, so we better start recruiting them now. So what does everyone think about my ideas."

Reader, everyone, including me, were in enthusiastic agreement with Erotica's suggestions for improving Veronica's basic plan for dealing with Chrissie's request to become one of our whores. We spent three hours discussing how to deal with it and during that time I slowly got used to the idea of my daughter as a whore until at the end when we agreed on all the details. I was excited about my cuming role in her training and was eagerly anticipating getting my cock sucked by Chrissie and fucking her in her ass.

We all left for our home to give Chrissie and Joey the news about what we had decided and I was chomping at the bit to begin her training and have Chrissie suck my cock and present her tight ass for me to fuck. Lydia was amused at my eagerness to deflower my daughter and laughed and said,

"I guess I'm going to have to work extra hard from now on to satisfy all your kinky needs now that you will also have Chrissie's mouth and ass to sink your magnificent cock into and I guess there is no time like the present to start."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.