Like Mother, Like Daughter - Like Father, Like Son
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story ia about Christine and Joey Bartlett, the childen of Dan and Lydia Bartlett of "The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore" fame. Many readers have have written in anxious to know what became of Chrissie and Joey and this story documents what kind of fine young adults that they have become. It will warm your heart and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

It was a warm summer Saturday late in August about 1:30 in the afternoon and Lydia and I were lounging on the pool chairs in our backyard with some bloody mary's. Lydia was looking forward to being able to give her overworked cunt and asshole a rest since her engagement calendar was free through Monday.

She had gotten in late last night about 3 am from an 8 hour engagement with one of her favorite clients who always brought his Great Dane dog with him to her whore's pad. She said that dog had a very thick and long cock and he had been unusually horny the previous night. Her client loved to watch his dog fuck Lydia in her cunt and ass whenever he was resting his balls building up a new cum charge after fucking Lydia or having her suck his cock and eat his load of cum.

His procedure was to have Lydia on all fours with her head in his crotch licking his balls and sucking on his flaccid cock with the Great Dane mounting her from her rear and fucking either her cunt or asshole. She said that normally that dog was only good for 2 and sometimes 3 fucks an engagement before he would lose interest and curl up in a corner to sleep, but on that night he was wild for Lydia's cunt and ass and ended up stretching her asshole 3 times and her cunt 4 times with his huge cock. She said she had tried to suck off his big cock a couple of times to give her cunt and ass a break, but the dog wasn't having any of it and forced his cock into either her ass or cunt, whichever was easiest to penetrate at the time.

Her client later revealed to her that he had gotten hold of some cunt juice from a Great Dane bitch that was in heat and had a vial of it with him that he would wet his fingers with and smear all over Lydia's cunt and ass when he was finished cumming in her. Lydia said she told her client that the next time he did that, to let her know because she would smear some of that bitch's cunt juice on her face and lips to make the dog want to fuck her face when she wanted to suck off the dog to give her cunt and ass a rest. Lydia said it was a good thing that she had no engagements scheduled through Monday because it was going to take at least two days for her cunt and asshole to recover from the heavy pounding and stretching they got from that monster dog cock.

Anyway we were laying there around our pool on the chaise lounges enjoying the warm mid-day sun and talking about what we ought to do tomorrow for a family day with our kids, Joey and Chrissie. Joey had just graduated high school that year and would be starting college at George Mason across the Potomac River in Fairfax, Virginia in the fall majoring in electrical engineering and computer science. He has turned into a real computer technology geek and is smart as a whip about that stuff. Chrissie got home for the summer in May after finishing her second year at an exclusive young ladies finishing school in down state Virginia.

It had been a busy summer for all of us so far, especially for Lydia. She had an unusually high number of whoring engagements for that time of year and we had not had any real significant time to do family things together. Lydia's last whoring gig had been last night and she didn't have anything else booked until next Tuesday afternoon when she had a whoring duet scheduled with Helga and with one of Helga's regular clients. So we were looking forward to having a leisurely Sunday and with good luck, if none of her clients called needing her services on Monday, we would have Monday as well, to spend with the kids. Chrissie had been out late last night with some of her girlfriends from school who also lived in the area and was still in her room in bed. Joey had left an hour earlier to do some shopping for a new computer for school in the fall.

Lydia and I were considering several alternatives for a family day on Sunday when Chrissie came out on the patio wearing the skimpiest and tightest string bikini swim outfit I had ever seen. The top was just barely big enough to support the bottom half of her big tits and the top half of her tits' light brown pebbly areoles were exposed with her big nipples clearly visible right at the edge of the top of the bikini bra. The top of the bikini bottom cut across her pussy just above her fleshy clit exposing the top of her neatly trimmed bush of fuzzy, blond cunt hair. It was so tight that the outlines of her puffy outer pussy lips were clearly defined, as was also the line of her pussy slit from her clit all the way to the bottom of her cunt hole by the bikini material attempting to fill into the valley of her slit. I remember reflexively thinking to myself, 'Wow! Chrissie is one very hot little piece of ass with a great pair of tits! She's going to be a great fuck for some lucky stud. I wish it could be me.', and then I immediately felt guilty about having such lurid and lustful thoughts about my daughter. Lydia looked Chrissie up and down and said,

"My goodness Chrissie!! What has gotten in to you honey? And where did you get that bikini? It sure doesn't leave anything to the imagination, does it?

Chrissie replied,

"Well mom, that's the general idea isn't it? After all when you got it, flaunt it, and then don't waste it- USE IT! Isn't that right momma? You got it in spades momma and you sure know how to use yours don't you? And have I ever got it! I sure have a sweet body don't I mommy?"

And then she started provocatively undulating that luscious body of hers and rubbing her hands sensuously down her body caressing and massaging the flesh along her sides and hips and up the insides of her thighs bringing them back up over her cunt, pausing to massage her pussy slit for about 10 seconds, and then continued up over her stomach and cupped her magnificent tits in her hands and pushed them up so that their nipples poked up over the top of her bikini and then bent her head down to lick the nipples with her tongue.

Lydia gasped and said,

"My god Chrissie! What's come over you!? STOP THAT!! You're acting like... , like... , like... , Oh I don't know ... DAMN IT!! ... YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL I MEAN! I've never seen you like this! What happened last night? Are you stoned on some kind of drugs?"

Chrissie leered and said,

"You mean I'm acting like a little whore don't you mom? It's ok mom. No, I'm not on any drugs mom, but I bet I would make a great whore, don't you think so too? You and daddy ought to know. Look at daddy's swim trunks momma. He has a huge hard-on! He wants to fuck me right now with his hard cock, don't you daddy? Don't you want to ram that great big hard, hot, piece of meat deep into my tight cunt right now daddy?"

"ALL RIGHT NOW! THAT'S ENOUGH NOW YOUNG LADY! YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH BEFORE I SLAP IT SHUT! DO YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE DISREPECTFUL BITCH!?"

I had never in my life seen Lydia so angry. She was breathing so hard that her tits were heaving up and down. She glared at Chrissie who had this scared shocked look on her face and after about 30 seconds Lydia seemed to have calmed down a bit and said,

"Now what's this all about?", snapped Lydia. "I want to know this instant what's going on with you!" Lydia had overcome her surprise and was looking sternly at Chrissie.

Chrissie reached over and pulled up a pool chair to sit down between Lydia and I facing us and said,

"I'm sorry mom. I guess I got carried away and over did it a little bit. But I think I made my point. Look at daddy's crotch momma. He still has a huge hard-on. I really turned him on didn't I? I bet he's thinking hard about how much he would like to fuck me."

Lydia looked over at my crotch and then at me and said, "Well it damn sure is hard to deny it Dan. That is a pretty big hard-on you have there all right. Do you really want to fuck our daughter honey?"

I quickly answered,

"Of course I don't darling. Chrissie caught us both by surprise that's all. She blind-sided us with a metaphorical sucker-punch that we weren't expecting. My hard-on is just a normal male physical reaction to a really very sexy female body with luscious tits and a delectable pussy even if it is my daughter's body. But it does not mean that I want to fuck my daughter!" Then I looked at Chrissie and said, "Now answer your mother, damn it! What the hell is going on here Chrissie?

Chrissie started to speak, "Both of you- I'm really sorry. This didn't work out the way I thought it was going to. I'm so excited that I just got carried away. But I have something to tell both of you and also something very important to me that I want to ask of you. And daddy, after seeing how your cock reacts to my body, I know I'm right about this, so please, please, please hear me out until I'm finished before you say anything or blow up at me. Ok?"

Lydia answered for us both and said,

"All right Chrissie. You have our attention honey. We're listening. Now what is it you want to talk to us about and what is it that you want from us baby? But first pull up that bikini top and cover up those big nipples of yours before your dad blows his load and cums in his pants!"

Chrissie giggled and sighed deeply and began,

"Well mom, what I want to tell you, I mean tell you and dad both, is that I know you are a high priced whore mommy and that you have a list of over 200 very wealthy and important men that pay you a lot of money to fuck them and suck them off, eat their cum, and do other kinky and degenerate sexual things to them whenever they're horny and call you to come to them and you let them use your body to relieve their horniness in your cunt, ass, and mouth."

Chrissie's eyes were bright and she was talking and breathing so rapidly and so excited that I thought she might hyperventilate. But I was so stunned, I couldn't react and she took a deep breath and continued.

"I also know that daddy knows all about you being a high priced whore and he loves it and encourages you in it and actually finds new men for you to fuck and suck their cocks because it excites him and greatly intensifies his own sexual pleasure whenever he fucks you and eats out your cunt full of other men's cum. I think it's really cool that daddy loves the fact that you are a whore mommy and actually pimps for you. I know too, that Dr Carlson is also a whore along with a third woman who I don't think I ever met, but I think her name is Erotica and the three of you operate what I think is called a call girl service."

Chrissie was still talking very fast and clearly nervous and had to stop to clear her throat and I used the pause to start to exclaim,

"How the hell did you find out...",

And Lydia quickly shushed me and said,

"Be quiet Danny and let Chrissie finish. We can ask all our questions later when she's finished."

Chrissie looked at Lydia gratefully and said,

"Thanks mom." And then she continued a little more calmly.

"At first I didn't know what to think or do when I first suspected you are a whore so I confided in Joey what I suspected and he said that he has suspected the same thing for the last year. But to be sure of our suspicions, we decided to put a wireless video audio bug in your bedroom that would transmit pictures and conversations to Joey's computer. Joey planted it in the air conditioning vent at the top of the wall opposite the foot of your bed, but it's not there anymore. Joey removed it after two weeks after we heard and saw enough to confirm our suspicions. We're sorry we spied on the two of you, but we just had to know if our suspicions were true. Joey knows that I was going to talk about this with the two of you today and he's ok with that, and that's why he left to go to the mall so we would have some privacy."

"For the first two weeks in June we saw and heard how you would return at night from one of your whoring engagements mommy, and daddy would fuck you and eat out your pussy in bed slurping up your cunt juice all mixed up with the cum that the men you fucked had left in your cunt while you told him about all the kinds of sex you had with your clients like tongue fucking them in their asses and sucking off their cocks and eating their cum and how many times they fucked you in both your cunt and your ass."

"During those two weeks mom we got the accounts of nine of your whoring engagements recorded on Joey's hard drive in living beautiful color video. It was obvious that you and dad have great sex together and that dad loves to hear the details about your whoring while he fucks and eats your cunt mama, and that you also love to be a whore for daddy's pleasure. We heard you describing to daddy all the erotic sex acts you performed on your clients including how you fucked and sucked off dogs and ate their doggie cum, tongue fucked your client's ass holes, drank down your client's piss when they pissed in your mouth, and other far out sex acts.

Mama, I can't tell you how exciting it was to watch you tongue fucking daddy's ass hole and then sucking his cock to eat his big loads of hot cum and then having him to piss in your mouth to wash all the cum down your throat. My cunt would get sopping wet and I would have orgasms from watching you perform your magic on daddy's cock. The more I watched those videos of the two of you fucking and sucking each other while mom described what she did to the men she fucked and what they did to her, the more excited, jealous, and envious of you I became."

"Daddy, watching you plunge your huge cock in and out of momma's cunt made my cunt hot and itching for a cock like yours too. And momma, I could see how enthusiastic you were about sucking daddy's cock and when he started cuming in your mouth and some of it would leak out around your lips and down your chin it would make my cunt so hot and juicy that I had to suck Joey's cock and make him cum in my mouth. I love the taste and feel of Joey's hot cum sliding down my throat. Then when daddy would suck out your cunt and make you squirt cunt juice and have an orgasm I made Joey suck out my cunt too. He had never eaten a pussy before and at first was reluctant to suck the juices out of my cunt, but when he tried it the first time he loved it and now he can't get enough of eating out my cunt."

"Momma, I think it's beautiful that you love daddy so much that you became a whore to help him realize his desire for you to fuck other men, and daddy I think it's wonderful that you love mom so much that you support and encourage her in being a whore and pimp for her also. Now here is the request that I want to make. I have thought about this constantly for the last six weeks and I am very sure about what I'm going to ask so don't try and talk me out of it, because I know you will. My mind is made up about this."

Chrissie paused for a moment looking down at her cunt and then took a deep breath and raised her head holding it up high and proud and said,

"Mom, Dad, I have decided that I want to become a high priced whore just like mom. I don't want to be a cheap street whore fucking and sucking off men in cars and alleys and sleazy, dirty hotel rooms. I want to be a high class, high priced whore that only fucks and sucks off men by appointment just like mom does, and I'm hoping the two of you will take me in to your call girl business and help me learn what I need to learn in order to be the kind of first class whore that mom is."

"I know that you'all can refuse me if you want to, but I'm still going to be a whore whether I have your help or not, and if I have to start out as a street whore and work my way up to becoming a high class call girl whore, then I will. Joey says that he will help me and will be my pimp and protector no matter what you two decide, but I'm hoping that I can count on your help. I know for sure that I have the right body for whoring. Daddy's hard-on sure confirmed that for me."

"And daddy, maybe your hard-on was just a physical reaction and you didn't have a conscious desire to want to fuck me a few minutes ago, but I bet your subconscious mind wanted to fuck my brains out, and I don't mind telling you that after seeing on those videos how deliriously happy you make mom when you fuck her and eat out her cunt and eat up her cream pies after she has been fucking one of her clients, I would love for you to fuck me too daddy, and I would love to suck off your cock too daddy, that is if all that would be ok with you momma."

Then Chrissie took in a deep breath, paused, and looked down at her hands resting in her crotch with her brow furrowed for 15 or 20 seconds as in deep thought about what to say next, and then abruptly raised her head and looked at us straight into our eyes and said,

"Well, I guess that's all of it folks. That's what I wanted to say and ask of the two of you. Thanks for listening. Now it's your turn."

I was stunned and speechless as I looked at Lydia and she looked at me and I could see the same reaction on her face. No one said a word for at least a full minute and finally Chrissie spoke up in a plaintive voice and said,

"Well isn't anyone going to say anything to me? I really do think that it is really exciting that mom is a whore and that you are so supportive of her fucking and sucking other men daddy. I thought that you would be pleased that I want to be just like mom. Please, somebody say something!"

That broke the shock induced spell we were under and Lydia and I both started talking at once and I said very forcefully,

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! I'm not going to be a party to turning my daughter into a whore. You don't know what you're asking Chrissie! Being a...

And Lydia cut me off again saying,

"Be quiet Dan", and she looked at Chrissie and said,

"Honey, that's quite a shocker of a story you have dropped on us and it has literally stunned us. Right now I have only one question, but I'm sure dad and I will have many more after we have had some time to digest all of this. My question is: Are you still a virgin sweetie? What I mean is have you let a man or boy fuck you with his cock in your cunt yet? And just how long have you been sexually active and what kind of sex acts have you been doing?"

Chrissie replied,

"Yes momma I am still a virgin. I really haven't had any opportunities to get to know any of the boys in the area around our girl's finishing school well enough to let anyone stick a cock all the way into my cunt and break my cherry. The school staff keeps a pretty tight reign on all us girls and all I have done at school so far is to neck a little with some of the local boys at school dances and let them feel up my tits and massage my clit to orgasm while I sucked off their cocks. I started doing those things at the beginning of last year at school because if a girl expects to get asked out on dates then she has to give the guys at least a little bit of what they want and even though at first I didn't like the idea of sticking a guy's cock in my mouth. I thought cock sucking was the safest thing to give in to the guys about. At least it won't make you pregnant."

"But you know what momma? What I found out was is that I really do love sucking cocks and feeling them begin to throb and swell just before shooting their thick, creamy, tasty cum into my mouth. I just love the taste and feel of a mouthful of hot cock sauce slithering down my throat and coating my throat and insides all over. I've been kind of worried about feeling that way because almost all of my girlfriends are also cock suckers, but none of them have ever said that they like sucking cocks and eating cum, and they say that they usually just spit out the cum and rinse out their mouths as soon as they can. They say they only do it because if they don't, they're afraid the cool guys won't date them. But I suck their cocks and eat their cum because I love sucking cocks and eating thick creamy cum and I thought that meant there was something wrong with me and that I was becoming a degenerate slut."

"But I don't think that anymore momma, after I discovered you are a whore and saw how much you love to suck daddy's cock and eat his cum and listened to you talk about how much you love to suck off your clients and eat their cum. I realize now that I come by my love of cock sucking and eating cum naturally and that it must be in the genes. That's why I'm so positive I can be an outstanding first class whore just like you are mom."

"It's really just an accident that I haven't let anybody cunt fuck me yet, because I have such a great reputation as a great, first class cocksucker, that that's the first thing the guys I date ask for, and because I am so good at it, they are always so ecstatically pleased and satisfied that they haven't pressured me very much to let them fuck my cunt. So far they seem to really prefer repeat cock suckings over a cunt fuck. And I know my cherry is still there because I can feel it with my fingers whenever I masturbate."

"And momma, I think I understand why you asked that question, because I heard you tell dad on one of the videos how much you envy the fact that Erotica's cherry was auctioned off when she was 18 at one of the annual Cherry Harvest parties and that's what got her established as a top Washington call girl whore and how much you wish you could have had your cherry sold at a Cherry Harvest auction like Erotica did."

"So I know that I'm very lucky that I have not yet gotten to know anyone well enough to let them fuck me in my cunt and break my cherry, and I have decided to save my cherry at least until I am 18 in case I could be lucky enough to get to auction it off at one of the Cherry Harvest parties when I turn 18."

"But I'm not a complete sexual novice mommy. Joey and I have played around a lot with each other this summer and given each other lots of wonderful orgasms. Watching those videos of you and dad fucking and sucking each other really got both of us turned on big time. Poor Joey's cock would get so hard that he was in real pain but he is too shy and self-conscious and embarrassed to jack himself off in my presence, so I let him slide his cock up and down in my pussy slit rubbing my clit until he has an orgasm and shoots his cum all over my clit and stomach, but he has never put it inside my cunt. The motion of his cock sliding up and down over my clit gives me exquisite orgasms as well."

"Joey is still a virgin momma and he is very frustrated about it. He is really a very sweet and sensitive boy and he doesn't know how to approach a girl to try and fuck her. He's so sensitive and shy that he's afraid he will do it all wrong and make a fool of himself. He asked me if I would let him fuck me in my cunt and teach him how to do it right. That's when I told him that I really wished I could let him cunt fuck me and would love to have his cock in me, but that I wanted to be a whore like you momma and wanted to save my cherry for a Cherry Harvest auction to help me get started out as a high class whore."

"But I felt so bad about having to tell him that I was saving my cherry for later, that I asked him if he would like to fuck me in my ass like we watched you and dad do on the videos when dad fucked you in your ass a couple of times. I said it would be fun for both of us since I had never been fucked in the ass either. Joey said he would love to, so I've been letting him ass fuck me for the last two months, and he likes that a lot, and so do I too, mom. I didn't know that you could have such great orgasms from ass fucking."

"The only other stuff that we have done is oral sex where I have given him lots of cum eating blow jobs and he has eaten my pussy and sucked out my cunt like I told you before while we were watching the videos of you and daddy. Joey says that I give great blow jobs and that I have real sweet tasting cunt juice. But I know Joey is still very frustrated momma, because even though he likes ass fucking me, I know what he really wants is to feel his cock inside of a tight, hot cunt."

"By the way mom, Joey has a really nice cock that is somewhere between seven and a half and eight inches long and it shoots great tasting cum. As best I could tell from the videos his cock is as least as long as dad's and maybe even slightly thicker in diameter. You ought to suck him off and try it. Even better, you really ought to cunt fuck him soon momma."

"You both don't have to worry about Joey. He thinks it's exciting and cool that his mom is a high class whore and that dad is ok with that. I promised him that if he was still a cunt virgin when I turned 18 and had my cherry harvested, that I would be honored to be his first cunt fuck and would teach him how to fuck a woman. He said that he would be honored for me to be his first cunt fuck and he would gladly wait until I sold my cherry, and then if I really did become a whore that he would be my pimp just like dad is your pimp."

"Momma, I would love for Joey to be my pimp. Joey and I are deeply in love each other and we want to live together just like man and wife. We know that's incest, but we don't care. We don't have to be married to love each other and live together and if he were my pimp it would be perfect. But momma, even though he says he is willing to wait until I sell my cherry to have his first cunt fuck with me, I know how desperately horny he is for his first cunt fuck momma, and last week he finally confided to me that he now has almost non-stop fantasies about fucking you momma and he desperately wants to break his cherry in your cunt. You would make him ecstatically happy momma if you would be his first cunt fuck and then teach him how to really make love to a woman. He shouldn't have to wait until I sell my cherry. And when I become a whore, he can still be my pimp. It doesn't matter if I'm not his first cunt fuck."

"Well ... I think that's about everything about my sexual experiences now. Oh! ... except the last thing before I forget ... This last year, Betsy, my roommate at school, and I, have also done lots of lesbian stuff together like eating out each other's cunts and rubbing our pussies up against each other until we orgasm."

Lydia shook her head slowly back and forth as she replied,

"Ok honey, I agree you are certainly not a sex novice and I think I understand what's been going on, but you also have to understand that you have really dropped a couple of big bombshells on us sweetie, and Dad and I are going to have to talk this over before we have an answer for you. This is not a simple matter dear and I want to be sure that you fully understand all the possible long term implications for you of what you're asking.

Now I won't try and deny that I'm a whore and since you already know about Helga and Erotica, you also have to understand that they are part of our call girl whoring business and they share in the profits as we all do. So Dad and I will have to consult with them and get their agreement in any case about bringing in any more whores into the business and that might take a couple of days. So we'll talk it over and get back to you early next week honey. Now why don't you leave dad and me alone for a while so we can begin to digest all of this privately."

Chrissie said she would move over to the far end of the swimming pool about 100 feet away to get some sun on her body and take a nap so Lydia and I could talk.

When she was out of earshot I said to Lydia,

"Well baby, we really have a situation here don't we? But how ever this plays out we can't agree to take Chrissie into the business and help her to become a big time professional whore. She's our daughter baby. We just can't be any part of making her a whore."

Lydia said,

"Now just wait a minute Danny. Listen to yourself. Why can't Chrissie be a whore if that's what she wants? What's wrong with being a whore anyway? Have you forgotten that I'm a whore Danny?"

"No, no, no darling!, I exclaimed. "I didn't say that right. You misunderstand me. There's nothing wrong with being a whore. You know that I love it that you decided to become a whore. I wouldn't change a thing about our life baby. Chrissie is absolutely right that I love it that you wanted to be and like being a whore."

"What I'm trying to say is that Chrissie wants to become the same kind of whore just like you are. She is enamored with the kind of life you have with beautiful clothes and fine things, and lots of money living a glamorous life with a husband that loves you totally and completely and loves that you are a whore and at the same time you have the freedom to fuck and suck and have marvelous wild and forbidden sex with wealthy, powerful men who will pay you enormous sums of money to be sexually serviced by you."

"But Chrissie can't be your kind of whore now baby. You were over thirty years old, married with two beautiful children and in love with a wonderful man who worships the ground you walk on and loves you even more, if that's even possible, when you decided that you wanted to become a whore. What's more, because we knew Erotica, and she was so gracious as to sponsor you into the ranks of top metro area whores, you didn't have to work your way up through the whoring ranks to reach the pinnacle of the whoring profession."

"I don't think that Chrissie really understands how rare it is for a professional whore like you to have all of that. If Chrissie became a whore now at 16 or 17 years of age, she would almost certainly be forever foreclosing the chance to have the kind of happy life you have had. The cold hard facts are that men, that is, good men, just don't marry professional whores and love them like I love you darling. So if Chrissie entered the professional whoring life now and later found out that it wasn't for her and decided that she wanted to get married to a good man and have a family like her mother did, she would almost certainly find that option forever closed to her."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.