A Book About Bikers? - Cover

A Book About Bikers?

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Okay. That, and a first chapter was my answer to a writer friends question. He'd liked what he'd read of my western, and suggested the biker lifestyle had been largely neglected in fiction. I agree.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Military  

With the fresh influx of money from the modeling job and from Colt West's major fuck up, the Desperado club flourished. The members voted to sponsor a spring run and plans were made to hold it at a private lake in a nearby rural area. Michelle and Cat helped Mama Juggs organize the event.

Rick and Snowman had been seriously cultivating their contacts in the bounty hunting business while trying to build up their clientele to sustain a real business. They had been working for several weeks without a whole day off so they were more than ready to cut loose.

When the week of the three-day run came around, the Fearless Foursome and Larry, Mama Juggs, Mike, and Dana arrived at the site two days early. They enjoyed the scenic ride through the wooded rural areas. All of them either rode or packed on bikes except Dana; she had to drive Larry's truck filled with the tools and supplies.

The first morning at the lake they worked at clearing the campsites properly and setting up the tables and booths in preparation for the upcoming competitive events. Cat told the others that here at last, she had found something she could do as good as Michelle.

Surprisingly enough, the undisciplined crew put in most of a full day's work, then in the early afternoon Larry abruptly called a halt to it. He yelled, "To hell with this shit, let's party!"

He made it official; he imbedded the blade of the sharp hand axe he was using deep in the nearby stump of a big oak tree. "Last one in the fuckin' lake is a God-damned rice burner rider!" Larry took off for the lake in a powerful lumbering gait that puzzled Rick at first until he realized it reminded him of the nature films he'd seen of grizzly bears.

Snowman and Rick were further from the lake than most of the others and were momentarily delayed by the heavy picnic table they happened to be carrying at the time. They looked up at each other and dropped the table in unison. They sprinted speedily for the lake; both of them circled warily around the massive Larry and Mike.

Michelle and Cat were in luck this time. They'd been closer to the lake than the rest of the crew and were skimpily clad; they both stripped and plunged in after only a few quick strides. Dana and Mama Juggs were not quite so fortunate. The two of them came a little too close to Larry and he viciously shoved them both to the ground!

Rick and Snowman had gained enough ground on the others they stopped to shuck their boots and guns and to pull off their pants so that they wouldn't have to unchain their wallets from their belts before diving in. They surfaced and watched as Mike overtook Larry and attempted to shove him down from behind. Larry whirled and bent to ram Mike in the belly then he grabbed Mike's legs and wrestled him to the ground.

Rick knew that this awesome battle of the Titans would last for a while. He turned and waded and swam out to where Michelle was waiting for him well away from the fighting out in neck deep water. Rick's arms encircled Michelle from behind as he cuddled his pelvis up to her firm derriere. His hands found her big, delightfully soft breasts and he wrapped them with his hands to keep them warm. He reveled in the feel of Michelle, soft and bouyant against his body and under his hands.

Dana had painfully gotten up, and for a moment it appeared that she had successfully circled the two brawling giants. Then, like a python striking, one of Mike's muscular arms shot an incredible distance out of the brawl and grabbed her by a slim tattooed ankle pitching her back to the ground! Mama Juggs had been shaken by Larry's rough shove, but she was tough and she somehow regained her feet.

She had learned from watching Dana's painful experience; she managed to safely circle wide around the battling behemoths to leap triumphantly into the water. As each of the crew had gained the safety of the lake, they turned to cheer and jeer the others. Dana was trying to crawl down the bank while she reached desperately out to her friends in the lake for help.

She was also tuning the loud profanity she was screaming at the top of her lungs down to a fine art. Each time she made a bit of headway toward the water, either Mike or Larry would reach out a ham-sized fist to drag her back. Larry and Mike rolled over and over toward the lake as each grappled with his huge arms for any advantage over the other.

The two monsters rolled over Dana's small tattooed body like an avalanche; she cursed savagely and latched onto the two of them with teeth and claws. The seven hundred pound mass of struggling humanity rolled into the lake and submerged. The three of them came up spluttering. Dana recovered before the others and she waited until the two men had cleared the water from their eyes to defiantly spurt a mouthful of water into their faces.

The giants each grabbed one of her spindly arms and they turned to the pleasurable task of dunking Dana like a teabag until she finally had to quit her cussing and start gasping for air. "Wow, Dirty's getting a bath!" Mama Juggs screamed in righteous indignation and alarm as she realized the rarity of the occasion and the possible dire consequences. "It'll ruin her hard earned reputation!"

Rick yelled in mock irritation, "Screw her lousy fuckin' reputation, what about the damned lake? There's not but twenty or thirty acres of water here; she'll make it all smell fishy!"

"It's water pollution!" Snowman readily agreed with Rick. "Dirty'll leave a ring of stinking, slimy, green scum around the whole fuckin' lake and it'll kill all of the fish. You'd better throw her back up on the bank."

Larry and Mike discussed Snowman's suggestion and agreed it had a lot of merit. They shifted their grips on Dirty until each had an arm and a leg then they heaved her back up onto the bank. Dana lit on all fours like a cat and defiantly leaped back into the water.

Mike and Larry took turns at catching Dana and pitching her headlong back up onto the bank until they tired of the entertaining game. Dana was screaming and cursing viciously the entire time. Larry finally told her if she would bring them all some cold beers, they would give in and forget their righteous ecological conservationist ideals long enough to allow her to pollute the mutha fuckin' lake!

After Dana had pitched them all an ice-cold can of beer, those of them still wearing clothes took them off and hung them on a nearby wooden pier to dry. Rick's perverse mind kicked into high gear and he proposed a fun contest between the old ladies. "Me first! Me first!" Cat naively volunteered to go first before she had even heard the kinky rules of the contest.

Michelle was already wise enough to Rick's devious ways to ask curiously, "What kind of contest, Slick?" She looked back over her shoulder at him and Rick had a thought that she looked fuckin' incredible, even with her hair all wet and most of her makeup washed off.

Of course, he still had two overflowing handfuls of Michelle's buoyant, incredibly soft breasts. Her nipples were tweezed erotically between his fingers, and the tip of his hard erection was teasing between the cheeks of her shapely ass, so he may have been a little prejudiced in his judgement! Rick valiantly pulled his concentration away from her sexy body to think up the rules for a really fun game.

"Okay, this is an old traditional biker game. We go by the internationally recognized California rules; the old lady goes under water and goes down on her old man. As soon as we see a stupid look on the Bros face, we start timing."

Michelle pulled away from Rick; she crossed her arms over her bare breasts and assumed a defensive stance facing him. She spoke inquisitively, "Okay, I know most of you men feel I'm mentally handicapped because I'm a blonde, but I think I seem to be getting the big picture now! You men will get a quick blow-job out of this. At the risk of sounding selfish, I'd like to know exactly what's in this for us girls?"

Rick thought that one over for a couple of seconds, then he had an inspiration. He explained logically. "The one of you that lasts the longest not only gets our lifelong admiration, but she also wins the dearly desired and definitely dizzying designation of Desperado Divine Debutante Dick Derby Diver Deluxe!" He never smiled once during this improvisation which was quite a feat of showmanship in itself!

Mama Juggs laughed derisively. "Well, that awesome title and a fuckin' five dollar bill ought to get a broad a cup of coffee almost anywhere!"

Rick shook his head in mock disbelief as he spoke defensively. "I just cannot understand why some of you women persist in being so damned pessimistic about some of my really righteous ideas!"

Mike threw in his own two cents worth. "That awesome title will get a chick the undivided attention of every swingin' dick in this club!"

Dana voiced an objection to the rules. She held up both her hands and made the referee's sign for time out. "Time out. Let's discuss all of this logically for a moment. Neither Michelle, Cat, or Mama are going to want me to go down on their old man." The other women came to a consensus quite readily about that little understatement! "That leaves me with Mike. I think you should start the timing as soon as we go under water. At shoulder depth, Mike's dick is a good foot deeper in the water than Snowman's."

Cat seemed to take Dirty's objection personally. "Yeah, that's right, Dana. Bitch, bitch, bitch, you're getting awfully damned technical about a simple blowjob! Besides, it isn't like this will be the first time you ever went down on Mike."

Rick glanced back at Michelle; she seemed to be getting impatient with all of the arguing. Michelle took over command of the situation and cut all the bullshit off short. She said resignedly, "Okay, Girls, let's just do it and get it over with and they'll be happy. Rick, you can pay me back tonight." With Michelle being game for the contest the rest of the women went along with the plan.

Rick told them, "Since I proposed the contest, I'll do the timing."

"Hell, No." This time it was Michelle who objected strenuously. "If I know you, you'll forget the time just so I'll have to do it again! Let Larry time me, then you can time all the other girls."

Larry looked at his watch, then he started counting down. "Okay, ready? Three, two, one, go." Michelle took a deep breath and then she submerged. Rick felt her pulling herself down his body. She grasped his erection firmly with one hand; then he felt her soft breasts and hard nipples billowing against his legs as she wrapped her long legs around his to hang on.

Rick felt the sensuous pleasure of her crotch pressing warmly against one of his muscular lower legs, then the familiar, pleasurable warmth of her mouth sucking him in replaced the chill of the water!

"Contact. There's the stupid look!" Mama Juggs jeered at Rick.

"No, Mama, Rick has been looking dumb like that for as long as I've known him!" Snowman cheerfully defended his friend.

"Fuck them California rules; this is Texas. I'm counting from the time she went under." Larry ruled officially.

"Give 'em head until they're dead!" Dana yelled excitedly. Rick was looking at his watch, and he found Michelle had been right! He was having a hell of a time concentrating on how long she'd been under as he felt himself growing larger and harder due to the pleasurable ministrations of her warm mouth and hands.

"Thirty seconds." Larry counted, "Thirty-five."

Rick felt Michelle moving her free hand around from behind him to surround and warm his scrotum as she began to get into the game. He felt her erotically sliding her warm crotch urgently up and down his muscular leg. She slid him in and out of her warm mouth, her tongue encircling him hungrily. He felt the tip of his prick constricted as Michelle plunged it into her throat.

"Forty-five seconds." Larry counted.

Rick felt Michelle's long fingernails probing his tight sac as she slid herself up and down his leg more and more rapidly.

"One minute!" Larry counted excitedly.

Bubbles from Michelle's exhaled breath tickled the hairs on Rick's crotch and stomach. He was thinking she would have to come up soon, damn it! Rick felt Michelle's sexy legs begin to spasm violently as she rubbed her crotch frantically against him, she gripped him tighter and sucked and tongued him greedily as bubbles burst to the surface around his belly!

"She's going for extra points; she's cumming!" Rick laughed ecstatically. "Damn." Rick thought delightedly, "I've died and gone to biker Heaven! Michelle's exquisitely beautiful, she's incredibly hot, and she's all mine!" Michelle erotically probed the orifice of his anus with a finger-tip, as she gripped him firmly and slid her fist back and forth on him. She held the tip of his prick in her warm mouth and lashed it with her tongue.

Michelle freed herself from his legs and shot to the surface. She threw her arms and legs around Rick and held on to him tightly as she gasped for air. Her entire soft body quivered against him as her mouth sought his for a soul kiss. She moaned softly into his mouth as he held her voluptuous body tightly against him. Her hands sought him again and he was enveloped in warmth as she slid his entire length inside her.

"One minute and sixteen seconds; that's a respectable time for you other girls to try to beat!" Larry encouraged the onlookers. Rick and Michelle could have been the last man and woman on Earth for all the attention they paid to the others. They were still kissing sensually as he carried her to a more secluded section of the lake and they inadvertently missed seeing the rest of the erotic contest.

When Rick and Michelle swam back to rejoin the group, they were met with applause from everyone. "You won, Michelle!" Larry congratulated her. "It's official. You're the damned Desperado Divine Debutante Dick Derby Diver Deluxe. I'll have a tee shirt made for you when we get back to town."

Mike boomed. "Bitchin'! We'll have to send a press release to all the local newspapers and television stations." The crowd cracked up at the thought of the righteous headlines. They played and lounged in the water for almost another hour until they were alerted to possible danger by a startled shout from Dana. "Hey, what the fuck is that big thing over there?" Dana pointed toward the opposite shoreline about a hundred yards away where a large black animal was peacefully drinking from the lake.

The keen eyed Snowman reported, "Hey, that damned thing must be a big wild boar; that fuckin' beast has got to weigh at least three or four hundred pounds!"

Larry excitedly ordered them to kill it. "Ain't no closed season on wild hogs, go get your guns and shoot that son of a bitch! We'll roast that big mother porker!" Rick and Snowman headed for the shore while Mike brought up the rear. They got to dry land where Rick and Snowman retrieved their ever-present pistols from their piles of clothes.

Mike's .44 Magnum revolver was in his saddlebags on his bike, which was now in their camp dozens of yards away and in plain view of the hog. He wanted to be in on the kill but he certainly didn't want to be bare handed. Mike exerted all of his enormous strength and pulled the hand axe Larry had been working with from the nearby stump. Rick had no time to think about the weird sight they made for the onlookers.

The three heavily bearded, long haired, nude hunters stood side by side in a savage setting that possibly had not been seen in these woods for hundreds of years. They saw the hog was heading around the lake toward them; it rustled and rooted in the grass and leaves for acorns and pecans as it came. Rick figured the wild boar had probably raided old campsites around the lake for forgotten leftovers and garbage in the past.

They waited impatiently behind some trees for it to get within pistol range. As they eagerly watched, the pig turned sideways to them to investigate an old campfire when it was about forty yards distant. "Take him." Rick whispered. He and Snowman each shot twice almost simultaneously.

The boar was knocked off his feet by the combined power of the four large bore pistol bullets catching him broadside in the heart and lung area. The big hog was slammed to the ground by the impact. The animal's heart exploded and most of his lung tissue was flattened by the almost simultaneous shock of the powerful hollow points but, due to some unique features of their physiology, large swine are well known to be very difficult to stop in their tracks.

The boar leaped back up to his feet and charged directly toward them! Rick and Snowman dodged behind some trees and out of the way. They were confident in their marksmanship and knew their bullets had gone to the pig's vital organs and it was dead on its feet, but Mike rashly met the boar head on.

He imbedded the heavy hand axe in the boar's brain with an athletic ease and accuracy many of his Neanderthal ancestors would have envied. The inertia of the animal's heavy body carried it into Mike and knocked him down. Rick and Snowman instantly leaped to Mike's defense, but the hog never moved again except for a few dying quivers. The rest of the naked crew rushed up out of the lake to take a closer look.

"My hero!" Michelle emoted dramatically. She flashed her eyelashes and flung her arms wide in a good imitation of a 1920's silent movie heroine as she threw her gorgeously nude body into Rick's waiting arms.

Dana yelled excitedly, "Wow, that was really awesome! I wish we'd had a video camera. Could you guys do a rerun of that scene again if we went and borrowed one?"

Rick proudly told her. "Sure, but we'll have to use another hog, this one here ain't going nowhere!" The shared kill had thrilled all three of the men; it had been quite a while since Rick and Snowman had hunted anything but men.

Larry praised them effusively. "Righteous, Bros. We're going to be eating high on the hog tomorrow!" It took a while for the excitement to die down and for all three of the hunters to have a chance to gloat about it. Rick then told Mike that if he'd like to take the truck into town and get a couple of hundred pounds of ice to chill the hog, they would start field dressing him.

Mike put on some clothes and drove out with the truck. Rick and Snowman got a rope and drug the hog to a tree where they hung it, then field dressed and skinned it. Larry helped them bury the head and intestines in a hole out in the brush. "There must have been a great acorn and pecan crop this year." Rick told Snowman as they worked. "This damned wild boar is as fat as any corn raised hog I ever helped butcher."

The resourceful Mike really outdid himself this time. He brought back a huge ice chest full of bags of ice and trailing behind the truck was a big smoker style barbecue pit on a low trailer. Rick felt it would be better if he didn't know where the pit had come from so he purposely neglected to ask.

The men stacked the twenty bags of ice to one side, then they loaded the hog carcass into the box. They then dumped the ice into the carcass cavity to bring the temperature down as swiftly as possible to keep the meat from spoiling. Rick sprinkled most of a box of table salt over the ice and carcass to melt the ice and drop the temperature even more rapidly. He knew the anti-bacterial qualities of the salt would also help to keep the meat from spoiling.

As soon as their meat was taken care of to everybody's satisfaction they joined the rest of the still naked crew in a celebratory drink or two ... or three, or four. Any inhibition anyone in the group had once had about nudity had been blunted years before. Mike had dressed to go into town but he'd taken his clothes back off as soon as he returned. No one else had bothered to dress after leaving the lake because of the messy business with the hog.

Rick expertly started a campfire with some of the wood they had gathered earlier in the day and he warmed up several family sized cans of stew for their supper. Sometime later, Mama Juggs turned up the volume on one of the radios they had on and she got up and began to dance seductively in front of Larry.

The other women joined Mama in dancing, and then Rick got up and pulled the ice chest with the hog in it up next to the fire. He began to circle it while chanting and dancing at a wild pace. He was dancing an Indian war dance he had learned as a kid in the Boy Scouts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.