A Book About Bikers? - Cover

A Book About Bikers?

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Okay. That, and a first chapter was my answer to a writer friends question. He'd liked what he'd read of my western, and suggested the biker lifestyle had been largely neglected in fiction. I agree.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Military  

Rick got up first the next morning and fixed breakfast for the other three. He put a couple of cans of biscuits on a greased flat pan in the oven, then he put a dozen strips of bacon in the microwave. He got an iron skillet out of a cabinet and started frying eggs.

He had a stray thought back to the mess halls of the army and on an impulse he searched through the food in the refrigerator until he found a one-pound package of ground meat in the freezer he'd remembered buying. He warily opened the package and was surprised to find the meat still smelled fresh; the kitchen really got busy then.

Rick was almost finished cooking breakfast when he heard the sounds of the commode in Snowman and Cat's bathroom being flushed. Rick tapped lightly on their bedroom door and was immediately invited in. When he offered to serve them breakfast in bed, Snowman gladly took him up on it. Snowman was pleasantly surprised when Rick entered with their appetizing tray of food. "Alright. You fixed S. O. S.!"

Snowman was happy to see the cream gravy with hamburger meat Rick had liberally spooned over the fluffy biscuits on their plates. "I recognize the eggs and bacon, but what the hell is the S. O. S.?" Cat curiously inquired.

"It's cream gravy with hamburger meat in it. I'll tell you exactly what the S. O. S. is short for later." Snowman reasonably explained.

"Tell me now. You know how curious I am, that's why Dad started calling me Cat in the first place." Cat was being very honest about her trait of curiosity; she was one of the most compulsively curious people Snowman and Rick had ever met.

"Okay, you asked for it." Snowman seemed to reluctantly give in. Then like a naughty little boy, he delighted in telling her, "S. O. S. stands for shit on a shingle."

"Ooh, gross." Cat groaned. She put her fork down and shoved the plate away from her in disgust as Rick and Snowman laughed at her silly reaction to the tasty dish's name.

"You asked for it." Snowman reached for her plate. "If you don't want it then I do. That stuff really sticks to your ribs." Cat was just too damned curious to leave it at that. "I guess I'll have to try it myself."

She took a tentative little taste from the tip of her fork and her eyes widened in instant appreciation. "Hmm, this stuff is really great! You eat your own S. O. S, Greedy Guts, you're not getting any of mine!"

Rick had been idly enjoying watching this totally ridiculous interplay between two of his most favorite people, now he spoke up. "Would you two like to go for a ride after breakfast? All of this wild partying around here is starting to get me down."

"I don't think we have anything scheduled that we can't put off, do we, Cat?" Snowman asked.

"Not anything that can't wait while we go for a ride." Cat replied with enthusiasm. Little Cat seemed to enjoy their rides every bit as much as the men did. She had recently told them that now that Rick had Michelle with him all the time, she really had a blast. She had enjoyed being around the pleasant women Rick had dated previously, but Michelle's marvelous wit, outgoing personality, and beauty made everything they did a whole new ball game.

Rick had a sudden crazy inspiration; he was thinking about how fantastic Michelle would look in a bikini. He asked, "How about if we ride down to Corpus Christi and get another look at those famous white sandy beaches and some of that clear turquoise water?"

Cat was so excited she jumped up and down on the bed. "That sounds like a lot of fun. Ask Michelle if she's up to it today, if she is, I'm all for it." Rick peeked back into his and Michelle's room to see if she was stirring as yet. Michelle appeared to have slept very restlessly since he'd gotten up. She had kicked all of her covers off and she was lying exposed and gloriously nude as only an exquisite woman can.

Her lovely face was such a picture of innocence and vulnerability Rick was compelled to lie down beside her. He was lying there trying to memorize every curve and indenture of her body when she stirred and frantically reached for him with both hands. Michelle woke up crying pitifully.

Rick pulled her to him and held her close; he asked her in concern, "What is it, Baby? Is something hurting you?"

"Only my heart; I had a horrible nightmare." She confided to him. "I dreamed you'd left me, you didn't love me any more! It was terrible; I was so alone again."

Rick held her close and kissed her lovingly. "It was just a nightmare. You know I'm not stupid, Baby. You're my only love!" Rick realized he was definitely telling her the truth. He'd grown to love her intensely in the short time they'd been together.

"Forever and ever?" Michelle asked, Rick could tell she was still very upset. He knew from some tortuous personal experiences that nightmares could sometimes hurt you almost as much as the real thing.

"As long as the sun keeps shining, Sweetheart!" Rick assured her. "Hey, are you hungry, Babe? I've got some breakfast ready if you are."

"Maybe just some coffee first, I've got to wake up and get rid of the bad nightmare before I could eat anything. Darling, the last few days with you have been the happiest days of my life, I don't ever want to have to live without you again."

"I know, Honey, I feel the same way about you. I'll pour you that cup of coffee. We were talking about maybe taking a ride down to the beach at Corpus Christi; what do you think?"

"That would be great. I'd love to, but first you're going to have to show me how much you really love me before you pour some coffee into me." What the hell, somebody had to do it and Rick was a willing and able volunteer!

Rick asked, "What would you like done to you first, Darling?"

Michelle purred, "Well, you could suckle my big nipples, and finger my pussy and clit until I scream, then you could switch the position of your hands and mouth until I scream again?"

"Those sound like some fun things to do, Baby." Rick was about to begin using her suggestions when he noticed Michelle was blushing about something. "Did you think of something you'd like better?"

She confessed to him, "I've always wondered what it would feel like to be tied up by a man, but I've never been with a man I trusted enough. There are scarves in my top bureau drawer. Use your imagination, please."

Rick snickered, kissed Michelle passionately, then told her, "Remember these safe words, 'Time out.' No other words or noises from you will change your fate!" He went to her bureau and brought back a number of scarves he found there. He used the first one as a blind fold, using square knots with a couple of extra loops in them so they'd be easily untied. Next, he tied her wrists together, then used another scarf to secure them to the headboard.

Rick next used scarves to tie her ankles to each corner at the foot of the bed. He'd been quiet as he worked, allowing her own imagination to begin working as he thought about how best to excite her. "You are a beautiful erotic fuck toy, you have given yourself to me, and I'm in complete control of you. I'm going to use your body to amuse myself. Some of the things I do may coincidentally feel good to you, but remember, your only reason for existence is to give me pleasure. Kiss me now."

Rick kissed his darling, and she applied her mouth, lips, and tongue to pleasing him. His fingers went to her nipples and he roughly pinched and rolled them between his fingers, as he massaged her breasts. He grasped both her nipples and pinched, then lifted her large breasts by them as he allowed them to slide out of his fingers several times.

Rick moved his mouth to a nipple, which he toyed and teased, then grasped between his teeth as he raised her breast with it, then allowed it to slide out from between his teeth. Michelle was moaning now. He repeated that several times, then did the same to her other nipple and breast.

He straddled her stomach and fucked her cleavage, first lifting her breasts by her nipples, then by grasping them in his hands. Michelle began begging Rick then. "Please fuck me, Baby! I need you in my pussy."

Rick ignored her pleas and shoved some pillows under her shoulders as he lifted her upper body. He released the scarf holding her bound wrists to the headboard, then made a long loop of it and slung it over his neck so he could control her hands and arm movement. He moved into position to fuck her face. He slapped her face with his erection and she opened her mouth for him. He plunged it into her and immediately felt her attempting to swallow his cock head. Rick proceeded with his erotic mild torture of her nipples, pinching and rolling them with his fingers.

Michelle's moaning around his prick in her throat was an incredible turn on for him. She was moving her legs sensuously, and he decided she was trying to get her thighs together enough to stimulate her pussy lips and clitoris for an orgasm. He drew his hips back to withdraw from her throat far enough to allow her several deep breaths, then plunged back into her.

Her pussy was drenched with evidence of her arousal, and she was humping the bed with her ass, desperate to cum. Rick warned her, "Here it comes!" He humped her throat furiously, then withdrew into her mouth to cum. Her entire body shook violently in the throes of her own orgasm as she continued to suck and swallow.

She gasped for air as Rick took the looped scarf that slung her wrists from around his neck, then secured her to the headboard again. He took the pillows from under her upper body and shoved them under her hips, putting her pretty pussy on display. Rick moved up in the bed to hover over her and breathed hotly on a nipple. She twisted, trying to bring her breast into contact with his mouth! Rick dodged it, then did the same to the other.

"Oh, Rick!" Michelle moaned, "Please suck my nipples! Please suck them and bite them a little bit, I'm begging you!" Rick moved downward between her legs and breathed hotly on her clit and pussy lips, she struggled with her bonds, and humped up toward his mouth.

Rick kissed her clit and she had another strong orgasm! He allowed a moment for that one to subside, then plunged his tongue into her pussy and sucked her clit as she shrieked! He raised himself to his knees to enter her. Rick slammed her fast and hard and she was in almost a constant state of orgasm for several minutes. "Oh, fuck me, Rick!" She screamed.

He lasted for about an hour this time before her helpless state began to really get to him. He slammed into her furiously and she babbled as he came and pinched her nipples! As soon as he began to recover he kissed her then she told him she had never even dreamed of experiencing anything so erotic in her lifetime!

Rick broke the news to her quickly as he slapped her cheek with his limp prick. "It's not over yet, Fuck Toy. Here, make this hard for me!" She started to say something and Rick shoved his cock head in her mouth. He was hard again after a minute of her sucking, then he untied her ankles and rolled her over on the pillows supporting her hips.

His purpose was becoming plainly evident. He stuck two of his fingers into her pussy for lubrication then shoved one into her anus and probed her as he reentered her pussy with his prick. He stuck his other finger into her ass and she screamed! "Goddess, have mercy! My ass, too?"

Rick withdrew one finger from her ass and slid his wet prick in. He stuck two fingers of his other hand into her pussy and fucked her G-spot with them as he fucked her ass with his prick and one wriggling finger!

She was screaming and having orgasms nonstop again now and that stimulated Rick so much he only lasted about ten minutes before cumming in her ass.

He untied her wrists and removed her blindfold, then carried her to their bath. He put some bubble bath crystals in the tub, ran it near full of warm water, then climbed in with her asleep, her head on his shoulder. Rick gently stroked her as she slept and soaked. She stirred about an hour later and woke feeling fantastic.

Rick reached for her pussy and she laughed and screamed, "Time out! Wait until this evening, or a few hours, anyway." Rick helped her shampoo and rinse, then dried and dressed her. Cat and Snowman laughed their butts off when they went into the living room. "Wow! You survived it! I thought for certain Rick fucked you to death, Michelle!"

Rick was standing there watching her, and grinning ear to ear! He asked her, "Do you want me to get the scarves, Baby?" Michelle's face and chest flushed, and her knees got weak. She swooned into a chair, and a wet spot appeared in the crotch of her pants!

The others were all laughing, and she joined in and told them, "Look at that arrogant asshole. He can make me cum just by talking to me!"

After Michelle and Rick ate breakfast, they packed their light camping gear onto the scoots and left out. Since they would be riding into another dominant club's home territory they would fly their colors while they were on the highway then they'd be stashed into their saddlebags along with their other gear when they neared Corpus Christi.

It was a really beautiful day for riding. The sun was shining down on them brightly, but there was enough of a cool breeze off of the Gulf of Texas, as Rick and Snowman proudly insisted on calling it, to keep it from being a real scorcher. Michelle was in good spirits and she alternated between singing her and Rick's favorite songs into the wind and whispering lustily in his ear about the erotic things she would do to him the next time she got him anywhere close to a bed.

The Foursome stopped for lunch at a small cafe off of the main highway. Appropriately enough, the billboard overhead didn't contain the name of the place. It simply advertised, "Fried Green Tomatoes". The righteous slogan alone would have been enough to have stopped Rick and Snowman who both dearly loved down home country cooking.

When they walked in the door of the place they were struck by the mouthwatering smells of fresh bread coming out of the oven as their ears were soothed by the sounds from the jukebox of a country gal singing a lonesome love song. Most of the tables inside the diner were filled with people with billed "gimmee" caps with the names of most of the country's major trucking, farm equipment, and construction equipment manufacturers emblazoned on the front.

The Foursome were firm believers in the old traveler's equation which said that any diner that the truckers frequented in numbers higher than the average would also be above average in the quality of their food. This little diner was literally surrounded by big semi-rigs, and the old adage was once again proven to be accurate in this instance.

A buffet style luncheon was available that included your choice of chicken fried steak and/or chicken and dumplings, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn bread and/or fresh baked biscuits, and several selections of vegetables, including greens, fried green tomatoes, and a salad bar. The tasty deep dish peach cobbler and homemade ice cream for dessert really set off the meal.

Their matronly waitress introduced herself to them as Eileen and led them to an empty table when they came in the door. She somehow managed to keep up a motherly conversation with everyone in the diner at once. "Like a little more iced tea, Sweetie? Honey, would you like just one more little serving of the cobbler? You know it will hurt my feelings if you only eat two. How about you, Joe, you ready for me to warm up your coffee?"

The Foursome discussed Eileen's motherly attention between them with avid appreciation. "I'm going to see if Eileen will adopt me." Rick loudly announced to the whole crowd when he'd finished his meal. He leaned back in his chair and rolled a toothpick between his teeth. "If she will, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life right here in this little town eating her cooking."

"Why sure, Honey." The woman chuckled and gave Rick's shoulder an affectionate pat as she expertly refilled his coffee cup. "These other boys and girls here are all mine, too!" Some of the "boys and girls" she was speaking of were sixty and seventy years old and older.

When the fantastically full Fearless Foursome reluctantly shoved back from their ravaged table they left a tip for Eileen and the cook that was twice as large as their total bill. When Rick noticed a small tree-shaded park on their way out of town, he signaled for Snowman to slow down. He told the others what he had in mind. "How about if we sit and watch the squirrels for a while and let that big lunch settle?" Snowman readily agreed to that welcome suggestion!

Rick bought a twelve pack of beer and some ice at a small Mom and Pop grocery store. They iced down the beer in a little cooler Rick carried bungeed on his bike and then they went back to the park. The girls got a bag of corn chips out of the emergency provisions in their saddlebags and fed the fat, half-tame park squirrels while Rick and Snowman lazily lay back on the grass, sipped some suds, and enjoyed watching them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.