Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 25: ... And Rewards

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: ... And Rewards - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

When they had been prepared for the Emir's bedchamber, the Chief Eunuch took the two winners into a little side room of the harem, and explained in detail the use of the special frames which were stored there. These were odd-looking padded wooden frameworks which appeared to be whipping benches upside down, or fallen over. The two Special Concubines were pushed and pulled into position on them; each girl's body was held with her neck, spine and thighs curved, so that the head was able to turn at the right height for sucking her Master's prick if he stood beside her, and she had the use of both hands. Her arsehole was almost horizontal, again at the right height for use by her Master standing beyond the end of the frame. Her legs were strapped back close to the body so that her cunt was also perfectly positioned, if her Master lay on her, for a deep penetration. After her Master had ejaculated in the vagina of the woman in the frame, her cunt was held almost vertical, so that his semen could not fall out of her, but had the best possible chance of inseminating her. Still in the frames, they were rolled into the Emir's bedroom.

He entered the room from the bathroom and spoke to the two, "This is a most uncomfortable frame, I know. It is, however, ideal for impregnating a concubine, and your reward is that I shall now attempt to impregnate both of you. This will probably not work this time, since we have no knowledge of your cycles, but you will be brought again in these frames at the appropriate time and impregnated properly. Your reward for winning the competition is for each of you to bear me a child. Other pregnancies may follow, if I am later minded to do so."

Each glanced at the other with a look of pure venom, and resolved to be the first to bear a child for their new Master. The Emir resolved to use them in the order of their entry into the competition and so he moved first to Neveen.

Positioning himself he pushed his erect penis into her and when she winced he offered a sympathetic, "Still sore from the defloration?"

Neveen did not reply, so he encouraged, "You may answer any questions I ask truthfully."

"No, Master, may you live for ever, it is not my womanly parts which are sore. It is the frame which twists me so."

"Well, if you want to be pregnant, it is the tradition here. The frame works well; many of my concubines only conceive when they use it."

He did not mention that his young English wife had never used it and that Alima had had three children in five years.

"Oh, I nearly forgot," he said, withdrawing, "It is also customary to get the blood flowing first."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.