Anniversary Delights
Chapter 21: Afternoon Of The Day Of The Second Finalist

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Afternoon Of The Day Of The Second Finalist - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

The Emir lunched the next day with his other English wife. They chatted like any English couple who have been married for five years, but all that changed when she commented that her daughter, Alima wanted another child and had complained to her that he didn't fuck her properly any more.

"If I choose to use her arse, that's my business," he said, rising from the table.

Taking her arm he threw her on the bed face up, and released the neck of her silken dressing gown. Laying it back out of the way he eyed her breasts and she lay hardly daring to breathe and wondering what was coming. She did not have to wait long to find out. The Emir reached back towards the eunuch and a whip was put in his hand.

Whish ... THWACK!

She was quite unprepared for the pain in her breasts as the whip descended smartly on their upper slopes, but she almost managed to suppress her scream.

Whish ... THWACK!

The second blow caused her to scream with no control whatever as the pain on the top of her breasts was surpassed by the effect of a wicked stroke on to the under-curves with the tip of the instrument snaking into her armpit.

Whish ... THWACK!

The third stroke almost made her pass out as both nipples were bruised by a perfect central aim. The reaction interested him and he watched as both nipples stretched into prominence and the areolæ also swelled considerably. Clearly this was not passion but a reaction to the pain.

"A quick fuck, and then I have work to do," said the Emir, not caring if she was crying or not.

Immediately, Ayda lifted her legs high and wide and pulled her knees down almost to her shoulders with her hands, hoping that complying quickly would avoid further punishment.

"Ready, Master," she said, quite unnecessarily.

The Emir smiled at her instant obedience and slid into his wife's cunt, marvelling that at forty-four years old she was still supple enough to hold this pose. Her cunt was still pleasingly tight when he compared it to her daughter's, but he had to admit that Alima had had three children in quick succession, which was bound to take its toll.

Thrusting in and out of the hot haven, he felt her cunt muscles tighten on him as she reacted to the pain he was causing by crushing her abused breasts. After he came he lay there, comfortably filling her and locking his semen into her womb.

Jhenna, her second daughter was born nine months later, just after her forty-fifth birthday.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.