Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 20: Final - Lama's Night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Final - Lama's Night - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

When Lama entered the bedroom that night she was one point behind Neveen in the competition. The Emir wondered if she would follow tradition, or sing to him. He could not fault her correctness as she walked across the room, stark naked as her sponsor had entered her, and knelt in obeisance.

"No song?" asked the Emir.

"As the Master, may he live for ever, pleases," she replied.

"It is up to you to seduce me as you see fit," he replied, "Carry on."

Lama kissed her way to his prick and sucked it, humming again and the unexpected vibrations made the Emir erupt into her mouth before he could stop himself. Evidently she was hoping for this because she swallowed his semen with great signs of enjoyment, and said, "Thank you, Master, for that gift."

Motioning her to come up and lie beside him, he started to nuzzle at her droopy breasts. She held one up at the right angle for his mouth, but he didn't take it.

"Come," said the Emir, "Kneel over me."

As Lama knelt over him, hair and breasts drooping, he took a nipple in his mouth and reached between her legs to fondle her cunt and rub his thumb over her clitoris. He could feel her body responding and her legs moved apart.

Will the other nipple be jealous?" he asked, and received the proper reply.

"As the Master pleases," she said and waited for him to move.

When he did so she put the other nipple in his mouth and her body shuddered as he bit quite hard on it. It was a shudder of pleasure, not pain, he decided and rubbed and rolled her clitoris between his fingers. Sure enough she came, dislodging the nipple by the violence of her movements as she did so.

"Arse," he said, and she obediently turned her back to his head and rammed herself down on his prick, enveloping it in her hot and humid rectum.

'Very nice, ' he thought, 'and very good for a beginner. She's practised this with a dildo.'

In point of fact she had had several pricks in there, those of some guests of her father's and of one of the eunuchs over the three months preparation, though she would have strenuously denied it. Mahmoud ibn Sultan had decided very early on that this virginity was untestable and had determined that she would not fail because of lack of experience in this particular department. He had stressed to her, however, that the Emir was to be told of an ivory dildo if he asked.

After some minutes of Lama riding his prick in her hot little arse, he spanked her on one cheek and she obediently got off.

"Your move," he said.

"As the Master pleases," came the slightly depressing answer, but she moved to kiss the tip of his prick, and then lifted herself to mount him again, this time in her cunt.

Reaching up to the highly roused nipples he took one in each hand and squeezed hard. Almost at once she howled in pleasure as a gigantic climax coursed through her body, almost dislodging him. Releasing the nipples, he waited until she was quiet again and then repeated the treatment. This time her movements made him come again, but his prick did not slip out of her and he made her come for a third time before he shrivelled out of her grasping vagina.

Lama at once put her head down to lick and suck his prick clean, and the Emir amused himself by pulling gobs of jism out of her cunt with his fingers and poking it into her arse while she laved and sucked at his hardening weapon.

Some time later he realised that he had not whipped her, but he was enjoying her arse too much at the time so didn't bother.

Eventually they were both satiated and the Emir lay back on the bed exhausted and falling asleep. The last thing he remembered was Lama cradling his head against her breast and singing "Guten abend, gute nacht..." reminding him of his own mother singing him to sleep with Brahms' Cradle Song when he was a small child.

It was nine o'clock on his bedside clock when he awoke to the extreme pleasure of a fast approaching orgasm as the would be Special Concubine again demonstrated her oral expertise. Another quick fuck of her arse and then three more nipple induced orgasms for her led to him filling her cunt again.

Realising it was getting late, the Emir said, "Time to go now."

Finally, as he rose from the bed to go for his morning bath, Lama dropped into a tired, and far from perfect, obeisance thus losing a mark and leaving the scores of the two finalists level.

"Right then, Lama," said the Emir, "We will take a bath now."

On cue the bath girls arrived and escorted the pair to the bathroom where they were bathed and prepared for the day to come. Lama's score of nine left Neveen requiring a similar nine the following night to win.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.