Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 13: Pleasuring Before Lunch

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Pleasuring Before Lunch - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

Next morning, the 3rd April was dedicated to the eight best candidates so far, demonstrating their skills at pleasuring the Emir without any penetration occurring (except for the mouth) and this was to be performed two at a time.

When all the audience were settled and eight women in abayas had been brought from the Emerald Palace and settled on their contestants' dais, the Emir announced, "The two lowest scoring contestants are eliminated from the main competition at this stage. The remaining contestants will work in pairs as follows. This morning Kashiefa and Vega will be the first pair to perform. They will be followed by Neveen and Fatima. After that we will have lunch. This afternoon the first pair of contestants will be Lama and Fadila. Finally Azia and Thania will demonstrate their skills. Tomorrow the six contestants with the lowest scores so far will be deflowered by our honoured guests. Included in those six will be Dalayla and Jaida plus four of today's contestants."

The Emir walked to the performance dais and settled himself naked on the divan which had been placed there. Kashiefa and Vega came to the dais and made obeisance.

"Proceed," said the Emir.

The two women looked at each other as they rose, and then the Emir realised that this round was going to be inordinately difficult for the contestants for two reasons. First, they had been trained to be subservient and obedient, so the idea of taking the initiative was not familiar to them; second, they had never even met before the competition and it was only this morning that they had learned that they were to work together, so their efforts would be uncoordinated.

Kashiefa moved first and started to kiss her way up the Emir's left leg. Seeing this Vega moved quickly and in three or four perfunctory pecks was at the groin and had the Emir's prick in her mouth. Here she lost her first point as her teeth accidentally caught the helmet, making the Emir wince. Realising what she had done, Vega panicked slightly and released the organ completely. Kashiefa took the opportunity of addressing it herself by licking in long strokes up from the balls to the tip with her tongue wrapped as far round it as she could manage.

Vega stood and watched this for a moment and then moved to the Emir's head, offering him a breast to suck. He accepted this and fingered her clean shaven mons as he did so. Here Vega lost another point as she squirmed away from his investigating hand. Immediately the Emir started to fondle Kashiefa's vaginal cleft with the other hand. Very properly she opened her legs to grant him easier access to the oiled depths of her cleft and he enjoyed running his fingers back and forth along it. Then he remembered the peeping clitoris during the examination round and sent his fingers in search of it. It was there, feeling more prominent than he expected and so he continued to excite it as Kashiefa's work on his penis became more frantic.

Kashiefa's clitoris proved to grow to well over half an inch as he played with it, and she came quietly and without fuss. It was all he could do to restrain himself from plunging his fingers between her puffy nether lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.