Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: Examination Before Tea

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Examination Before Tea - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

After lunch the audience settled into their places and the Emir announced the third round of the competition.

"I shall now examine each contestant in turn and mark her on her physical attributes. Any defects, based on my personal opinion, will be marked down from ten, which is a perfect body. The sponsors have all been informed of the routine, which will be identical for each girl. The Chief Eunuch will order each girl by numbers to perform the following actions. When he says 'one' the contestant will stand erect, with her feet apart, arms out to the side. When he says 'two' she will move her hands slowly up to above the head. When he says 'three' she will bend at the waist until the upper body is horizontal, resting her hands on the whipping bench. When he says 'four' she will continue down to touch her toes. When he says 'five' she will lie flat on her belly on the bench with her legs apart, hanging down the sides. When he says 'six' she will roll on to her back with her hands on her head, and her legs apart, hanging down. When he says 'seven' she will rise and walk back to compound. Marks will be also be lost for inelegant movements."

The members of the audience who had not heard the details before were pleased to find photographs of a nude woman in each of the six poses displayed in their programmes. Though few of the audience knew who had modelled the poses, the Earl of Bargoed recognised his granddaughter, the Princess Alima at once, and very tasty she looked.

"The first contestant is Kashiefa," announced the Emir.

She came forward and stood on the dais.

The Chief Eunuch called out, "One."

This was an interesting position and showed off the body well. The Emir walked slowly round the contestant and looked her carefully up and down. If any of the women were to show nerves it would be at this point when she was displayed for all the world to see all of her charms. He repeated this walk round with each of the candidates as the afternoon wore on.

"Two."

She had not practised this round of the contest enough, and the pause while she remembered the next position cost her a mark. The lifting of the arms did little more than lift the breasts and the Emir thought it was not much of a test, if the woman remembered what to do.

"Three."

Kashiefa bent forwards and rested her hands on the whipping bench. Her breasts wobbled a little as they hung below her chest, elongated by gravity. The Emir bent and looked very carefully at the view they offered. This was a favourite position of his for looking at a woman, as it gave a slim woman fuller breasts. In Kashiefa's case it merely emphasised the size of them.

"Four."

She couldn't quite make it to touch her toes, and that cost her another mark. This position did show off the anal cleft very well and the small rosebud sphincter looked most inviting, but she hadn't done it quite right, so the lost mark remained lost.

"Five."

The Emir watched closely as she lay down on the whipping bench, face down and with her legs hanging down the sides. In this position her breasts were squeezed out sideways and the nipples were just visible. Her arse-cheeks were slightly flattened as gravity pulled them down towards her legs. Nonetheless she looked eminently fuckable and the Emir nodded his satisfaction.

"Six."

As she rolled neatly on to her back the breasts sprang up and then sagged a little down towards her armpits. Her splayed legs showed off the full labia and the Emir could just see the tip of her clitoris, and wondered whether to see just how large it was. Then he decided that he could do that later. She remembered just in time to put her hands on her head.

"Seven."

She rose well enough but the walk back was just a walk, and she lost another mark there.

The next contestant is Vega," announced the Emir.

She waddled forward and stood on the dais. The Emir thought that this one would lose some points here.

The Chief Eunuch called out, "One."

Vega, standing erect, looked as though she needed to keep her feet apart and her arms, held rigidly level with her shoulders to either side, looked as though guy ropes would not be a surprise, descending from each to the floor. The Emir was reminded of Gerard Hoffnung's description of an operatic diva as "a messy soprano" who entered "in a single pile". Nevertheless, the enthusiastic welcome from the audience showed that they all liked plenty of curves on their womenfolk, and she did have a pretty face.

"Two."

The effect as she moved her hands slowly up to above the head was fascinating. Her breasts were lifted, as was intended, and it seemed as though her belly was lifted also, revealing to the Emir that her nether lips were as fleshy as the rest of her.

"Three."

The exercise of bending forwards was intended to show off the full beauty of the breasts as the upper torso became horizontal. In this case, the only question was whether Vega's long nipples would actually touch the ground when she rested her hands on the whipping bench for balance.

"Four."

Much to the Emir's surprise, she achieved the toe-touching with no apparent strain. Quite where all the rolls of breasts and belly were packed, he couldn't say, but he reflected ruefully that if you were an arse man there was certainly enough there to keep you happy for a long time, a very long time.

"Five."

To say that she lay flat on the whipping bench on her belly was something of an exaggeration, though she did perch on her belly and breasts, face down, with her legs hanging down the sides. This revealed, as Vega's arse-cheeks subsided under natural forces, a deep anal cleft at the bottom of which a brown, puckered rosebud glistened, presumably with oil.

"Six."

The roll over was Vega's downfall. She rolled towards the nearer edge of the bench and almost fell off. Regaining her position meant an undignified hunch across the bench and the Emir deducted two marks for that. When she finally settled, all her belly seemed to head for her cunt area, half covering it, and both her armpits were full of breast.

"Seven."

As she walked away, mortified by her error in the previous exercise, the Emir again marvelled at the crowd's enthusiasm for one who was, to his eyes, a good few kilos over weight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.