Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 5: Special Guests

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Special Guests - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

It was Kamal Qumsiyeh who raised the matter of illustrious and honoured guests. He suggested that it might amuse and please the Emir to invite a few honoured guests to be in the front rank of the audience, and perhaps even to participate in some small way in the ceremony. This struck the Emir as a good idea, and it was he who suggested that the losing finalists who had not been selected for the semi-finals, could be allowed a public defloration by the honoured guests. The guest judged, by his fellow guests, to have the most flair in performing this defloration would keep their contestant as a personal gift from the Emir. The guest deflorations of the six women would take place before the semi-finals. The honoured guests could be accommodated in the Ruby Palace with a minimum of effort, and a small harem could be provided there temporarily.

A list was prepared of the guests whom Kamal Qumsiyeh thought should be invited. This gave him much trouble and he cursed himself for suggesting it without having planned first. When forced to give the Emir an answer as to which names he proposed, the only name he had was that of Prince Habib, who was the heir apparent to a neighbouring Khan with whom they had had some niggling border disputes. It also transpired that Ghada Baroud, the Foreign Advisor had suggested him.

Maliciously intending to frighten the elderly advisor, the Emir said, as innocently as he could, "I would like to invite the Queen of England to attend."

Predictably Kamal Qumsiyeh nearly had apoplexy on the spot. Then he spent several minutes trying to think of ways in which he could contradict his Emir without annoying him. Eventually he settled on her age as an excuse. A lady of nearly ninety who had lived all her life in a temperate climate could not be expected to withstand a week or more of Kobekistani weather.

"Well, invite her anyway, but make it clear that we want the Earl of Bargoed to come instead to represent her," said the Emir finally, "And if the competition is at the Christian Easter he can bring my son, the Crown Prince Mustapha, home for a few days during his school holidays. He doesn't see anything like enough of this country. Of course, the actual competition is not suitable entertainment for a nine year old, but I can spend some time with him. Doubtless my mother will come with them."

Crown Prince Mustapha lived in England with the Earl and Countess of Bargoed while at an English school. The Countess was the Emir's mother and prior to her third marriage was the Dowager Princess Zubeydeh. The Earl was also father and grandfather respectively to the Emir's two English wives, Ayda and her daughter Alima.

"Now that gives us three guests. Can I make the numbers up with three locals whom I wish to honour?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.