Going Home - Cover

Going Home

Copyright© 2010 by Indiana Tom

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Diane goes home to be reunited with her mother after the events of an earthquake in the town of Sherwood. This is part 2 of the Gas Leak saga

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Nudism  

For the next half hour, Diane explained to her mother the events of the last several months. How an earthquake opened up fissures in the ground all over Sherwood. How the escaping gas changed Sherwood's population, making them suck and fuck everyone and everything in sight. The incest, the orgies, the newly developed porn and sex toy industry. Finally, Diane told her mother about her plans of sexual "revenge" on her, FRIGID, and the convent/girl's school that made her life a living hell until last summer.

Diane started crying after that and then her mother joined her, telling her baby girl how sorry she was that she did that to her only child. With that Diane reached out her hand to her mother, and, after a little reluctance, Anita took in her own.

After the crying came the hugging, after the hugging came the kissing, this turned into another make-out session that escalated from there.

Diane pulled her mother into the master bedroom because it had the bigger bed BUT, she stepped into her own bedroom for a minute to retrieve her bag of toys.

The rest of the night, and into the next day, Anita and Diane fucked each other senseless. First they ate each other's pussy and then they moved into a pussy-to-pussy scissors grind. Diane stood on top of the bed with her hands on the wall while Anita ate her out from beneath. Diane assumed a pile driver position with her head on the floor and he crotch on the edge of the bed while Anita ate her daughter's pussy.

Then Diane pulled out her toys. After fucking each other separately with vibrators and dildos, Diane slipped on her strap-on and rammed it deep onto her mother's pussy pushing it in and out until she came. Then Anita put it on and fucked her daughter to oblivion. After that, Diane took her double-headed dildo out and the two women fucked themselves together with the toy until they fell asleep from exhaustion.

The two women, mother and child, curled up together in a spooning position and fell asleep for hours on end.

Meanwhile, across town other things were happening.

Ramon woke up the next morning hornier than hell. At breakfast he even looked at his own mother with lust in his eyes. If he could have, he would have pushed his own mother, the head of an ultra-feminist movement, face down over the kitchen table and fucked her in the ass using the butter on the table as lubricant. He could have, and for a second, almost did do that, until he realized that if he tried to do it his own mother would have quickly castrated him. So after breakfast, Ramon ran back up to his bedroom and jacked off until his mother left for work, all the while thinking about fucking Ms. Carlson, Anita, he reminded himself, and his own mother.

Ramon thought that Anita had already left for work, if he knew that she was home ... AND knew what she was doing at home, he would have ran over to Anita's house on foot if he had to.

As it turned out, Diane and Anita received visitors that very morning, and none of the visitors were in a very good mood.

From next door, James and Marie Matthews saw what was taking place in the Carlton house, from last night when Ramon stopped by to see Anita, until this morning when Diane woke up naked in Anita's bed with her; and knew that the woman in Anita's bed was her own daughter. That morning the Matthews family knocked on the Carlton door ready to give them a piece of their mind about the lewd, disgusting and immoral things going on in this house and they were going to get them to move out of neighborhood or they were going to call the police on them.

Along with James and Marie were their sons, Mark and Billy. Billy who had discovered the joys of fucking with Diane, and her stewardess friend Sally, was actually wishing he had another fuck with Diane, and, after seeing how good Anita looked after she let her hair down, figuratively speaking that is, would like to fuck her too if she would do it.

A couple of days ago, after Diane left the FRIGID headquarters; she decided that the women there were too damned uptight for their own good, that's when she decided to dose them with her gas as well as her mother. Women like them needed to fuck, as long as they got over their own damned reservations about how good fucking can be. After she left the FRIGID bitches, she decided she needed some stress relief, so she called up her friend Sally to provide that relief. The two of them must have fucked for about two hours before they realized they had an audience in young Billy Matthews, who was watching them from his bedroom window next door. The girls invited him over and Billy fucked the shit out of them both for the rest of the afternoon, stopping only when they realized that Anita was due to arrive home shortly.

The funny thing of the matter was that Billy didn't need the gas to fuck them, he did it all on his own, and the boy fucked the two of them for about four hours before he was finally spent. "Ah, the wonders of youth," Diane thought dreamily.

The 17-year-old boy was really nothing special to look at, he was skinny as a rail, he had a mop of raven black hair and he stood around 5' 6" but he did have a seven inch cock that Diane and Sally found very tasty indeed. They licked and sucked on it, separately and together, alternating licking the shaft and taking it deep, deep down one girl's throat and then the other, loving the taste of his pre-cum. After that, Sally got fucked doggy style, her 38DDs bouncing and her long honey blonde hair swishing back and forth. While Billy fucked Sally, Diane lay down in front of her so that Sally could eat her pussy with gusto. Alternatively sucking her little clit in her mouth and flicking it with her tongue and sticking her tongue deep, deep into her pussy to lap at Diane's sweet juices like a dog at a water bowl. Billy, Sally and Diane fucked for who knows how long until Billy came deep inside of Sally's pussy.

Later, Diane lay on her back while getting fucked by Billy and eating out Sally. Diane loved the taste of Sally, especially as it was mixed with Billy's seed. Sally French-kissed Billy, her arms locked around his neck while Billy pounded his cock into Diane deeper and deeper, simultaneously feeling up Diane's 36Cs and lightly pinching her nipples, not hard enough to cause pain, just enough to set her titties a-tingle with pleasure.

After Billy came what must have been a gallon of jizz into both beautiful young women, he felt worn out so Diane and Sally treated him to a girl on girl show, the likes of which Billy had never seen before outside the internet. The ladies entertained their young lover to a show that lasted, at least an hour and a half, first licking each other in a 69, Diane got out her favorite 12 inch strap on and fucked Sally doggy style, Sally made Diane lay on her back while she fucked Diane with a vibrator and licked her clit, next Diane used her double-headed dildo on Sally, fucking her pussy and ass with it at the same time. They ended with a pussy to pussy scissors grind which made both explode into orgasm after just a few minutes.

Watching all this revived Billy and he was ready for more. At this point Billy finally took initiative on his own; he wanted these two hot-assed bitches to be his sluts and looking over at Diane's luggage, he saw how he was going to do that. From Diane's bags, Billy pulled out sets of leather blindfolds, handcuffs, leg spreader bars, two ball gags, two sets of thigh high boots, leather for Diane and PVC for Sally and leather paddles that looked to Billy like ping pong paddles. Billy knew what this stuff was and how to use them from his favorite BDSM websites. He told them that from now on they would be his submissive sluts, ready to serve him whenever he wanted, which they eagerly accepted, Billy ordered the women into the gear and to get down on all fours. Diane put Sally's gear on and Billy helped finish putting on Diane's bondage gear before she assumed the position.

With two firm asses and two bald pussies facing him, Billy got into position behind Sally and pushed his thick, meaty cock inside her warm, tight pussy, pushing in and out, in and out. While Billy fucked the blonde the brunette was anticipating her turn. The firm, hard slap of the paddle greeted her instead. As Billy fucked Sally, he smacked Diane's tight ass soundly enough to sting and a tingle shot up her clit. It didn't really hurt her at all, but it was just the right amount of stimulation she needed to keep her simmering for more.

After twenty stokes of Billy's cock inside of Sally and twenty whacks of Diane's ass, Billy switched holes. Twenty strokes of his cock in Diane's pussy and twenty whacks of Sally's delicious ass. Billy switched again, this time pushing his cock into Sally's ass and spanking Diane before switching again to Diane's ass.

Back and forth he went, first in each girl's pussy, then her ass all the time lightly spanking the other ass, over and over, twenty strokes for one girl, twenty spanks for the other one for over an hour until he finally erupted deep inside of Diane's pussy. When Billy removed the bondage gear from the two young women, they were completely exhausted but Billy ordered Sally to lick Diane's pussy clean and she dove right in to the task at hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.