Russian Girls - Cover

Russian Girls

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Another start to a story about rich idle Russian teenagers and how they fill their time and bodies with champagne, cocaine, and cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Drunk/Drugged  

Natasha was bored. Lately it seemed like she was always bored. Just turned 15 and already deeply afflicted with ennui. Not just her either, her friends were all the same. 14 year old Anastasia and 15 year old Katerina were her closest friends although they had a wider circle of friends they frequently hung out with.

She bent her head and did yet another line of painfully pure yellow cocaine. Enough of that in her system and the boredom would fade for a time. The Mercedes limo slowed as it rounded a corner and Tasha leaned her head back sniffing her sinuses clear of the coke. Katya passed her the mostly empty bottle of champagne as Ana took the silver platter with the small mound of cocaine on it from the seat next to Tasha with her graceful delicate arms. Katya laughed as the champagne bubbles floated through her head, and she watched Tasha finish off the bottle of Dom.

"Should we open another bottle?" Katya asked as Tasha dropped the empty on the floor of the luxuriously appointed car. "No. We are almost there I think," Tasha replied, reapplying her crimson lipstick to replace what had been left behind on the neck of the bottle. Ana wiped a little bit of pale yellow dust from under her aquiline nose. "I'm ready!" she declared. Tasha watched Ana straighten her black Anna Molinari dress, with it's thin sheer top showing the teen's small breasts and coke-hardened nipples, and felt her own coke high thunder through her brain. Tasha's own D&G dress was white, like her pale skin and in sharp contrast to her long jet blue-black hair, although it was equally sheer, showing her white thong and opaque around her overly round and full breasts. Katya was dressed more simply in a tiny pink mini skirt a few wraps of pink saran wrap around her chest. All the girls wore dangerously high heels strapped to their coltish legs.

The limo rolled to a stop outside the club, and the driver opened the door for the young girls. Katya stepped out first, followed by Ana, and Tasha taking up the rear. The three girls strutted past the line stretching around the building and slipped into the nightclub. They were well known there. They secured their favorite king sized daybed in the back of the club. Tasha and Ana hit the dance floor, while Katya went to get some drinks for them. When the two nymphs made it back to the bed Katya had a bottle of $200 vodka and a bottle of even more expensive champagne. Katya popped the champagne, some of the bubbly booze ran over her plastic wrapped breasts. She wrapped her pink painted lips over the fizzing mouth of the bottle.

It wasn't long before a few confident guys joined them on the large bed, and a couple of other teenage girls who wanted to join their party. The three girls each had fathers who would rank in Russia's top 20 richest men. This month anyhow. As such they had no end of girls who were into the party scene but not quite as well connected or quite as wealthy, who wanted to join their little clique. And with bodies like they were showing off here tonight, no end of guys looking for action.

They drank, and danced, and drank more, and messed around with some of the guys, and some of the girls, and drank. By the time the sun was coming up outside and the party inside was winding down, all three of the girls heads were spinning and loose on their slender necks. Many of the sycophantic teenage party girls were in similar or worse shape. Two friends, around 14 years old, were passed out on the floor next to the bed, one girl had puked on her friend's hair before collapsing draped over her unconscious body. For the most part the guys were more sober.

Four guys, all friends, all in their mid-twenties, half-walked half-carried the three friends, plus two of the random teenage party girls from the club, out to the girls limo which, like most nights, was waiting for them outside. The inside of the limo was soon an orgy with the guys enjoying all the pleasures of the flesh that the girls youthful bodies could offer, even in their semi-comatose state. The driver eventually dropped the guys off at their car, when they were done with the girls, dropped the two disheveled passed out club kittens who'd joined the party off on the street by the club, carefully laying their bodies out on the curb, before taking the three friends home and carrying the unconscious girls inside each of their homes, and depositing them on the couch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.