Daughter Cum Boob - Cover

Daughter Cum Boob

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A father hears his daughter fooling around with a guy just as he steps out of the shower. He decides he needs to take immediate action, but maybe he needed more than a towel on before entering the room of his teen-age daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I was getting out of the shower when I heard something that will just about stop a father's heart. I heard a male voice, muffled by two closed doors yell, "Oh shit! I'm about to cum!"

I had already wrapped a towel around my waist, and was getting ready to kick some ass when I heard my daughter Lynn yell back, "Just pull out and I'll suck you off." A pretty daughter is both a blessing and a curse. You don't wish ugliness on your child, but you don't want boys drooling over a 16-year-old either.

Lynn had blond hair that fell below her shoulders, blue eyes, and a pretty face. I had gotten used to that part. What I had not gotten used to was a voluptuous hourglass figure. I had cringed a few months ago when my wife made an offhand comment about donating Lynn's C cup bras to charity because she had outgrown them. Seriously, 1 blond, big-tittied teen girl is a parental nightmare. On the other hand, I was about to become a nightmare for whatever hapless boy happened to be in her room. I had thought Lynn was between boyfriends. What was she doing having sex?

I must have slammed the bathroom door shut when I started to storm down the hall, because the next thing I heard was Lynn saying, "Uh-oh! My dad's done with his ... Dude! You're cumming on me!" Well, at least she hadn't said that he was cumming in her, but I was getting angrier by the moment.

The unknown male voice asked my daughter, "Is he going to kick my ass?"

"Probably. I can't believe you blew your wad when you heard that door slam."

"Shit! I'm out the window!"

I opened the door to my daughter's room to find a buck naked teen climbing out the window. His clothes and Lynn's clothes were strewn about the room. I stuck my head out the window. "You had better run boy! I'm saving your shoes, and every boy who comes to visit my daughter is going to have to try them on just like Cinderella's glass slipper!" I hoped the naked bastard got arrested for indecent exposure.

Lynn was still on her knees in position to give head. Before saying another word, I walked over to her, ready to read her the riot act. What had she been thinking? She was fucking some strange boy, without a condom, and she hadn't even bothered to lock her door.

"Am I in trouble Daddy?" Lynn asked sheepishly. I don't know how she had the nerve to even ask. I looked down at my daughter, and that's when everything went wrong. My girl was smiling a nervous smile, and she had her pretty blue eyes rolled up to look at me. I couldn't help but think about how cute she looked when doing that. That nervous smile of hers had been getting her out of trouble with me since she was two. However it had quite a different effect when my daughter was kneeling naked at my feet.

Even worse, the outfits she had been wearing, the ones I thought were too enticing for the boys, actually concealed quite a bit more than I realized. Not only were my daughter's breasts big, they were round and firm. Even though I had run the boy in her room off in a fit of rage, I almost admitted to myself that he didn't stand a chance at keeping his clothes on if my sexy daughter wanted him out of them. Hell, I could feel my cock starting to swell in response to her naked body. Thankfully, it was still soft even though it was growing. All I had on was a towel, so I prepared to tell my daughter to get dressed so we could talk about this in five minutes.

That's when I saw it. Lynn had a big glob of jizz sitting on one of her proud jugs. Instead of what I wanted to say, what came out of my mouth was, "You've got cum on your boob!" That was a weakness of mine. Lynn's mother, Chloe, also had big boobs. Lynn's body shouldn't have been such a surprise to me, there was certainly a genetic component to the way she was built. After two children, Chloe had bigger tits than Lynn; hell, Chloe's tits were as big as her head now. But in terms of firmness, my wife couldn't compete with the perkiness of jugs that were still growing. One of my favorite things to do with my wife was to fuck her tits and cum all over them. That big glob of cum left behind on my daughter's chest triggered primal lust inside of me.

Lynn noticed what was happening to my cock before I did. I was sporting an obscene bulge for my daughter's body, and my little girl asked, "Does this mean I'm not in trouble any more?" Even worse than getting an erection for my daughter was the fact that she brushed her fingers over the bulge in my towel.

"Lynn! Don't you ever do that again! That's completely improper; do you understand me young lady?"

"Yes Daddy," My little girl sounded contrite, but I could see mischief in her smile and in the look in her eye. When I didn't respond immediately, Lynn said something totally obscene. "Can I see your cock Daddy?"

"Lynn, no! I've got..." My voice trailed off. I just couldn't say that I was sporting a boner for my daughter out loud.

"I know Daddy. That's why I want to see it. I like hard dicks!" The enthusiasm in my daughter's voice temporarily shocked some sense back into me.

"Lynn, you're too young for such things!" I scolded.

"Daddy, I got my cherry popped when I was fourteen."

"What!?" I had no idea. I had suspected that my daughter had fooled around with her last boyfriend, and I knew she had been having sex with whoever it was that had been in here moments ago. However I had no idea my little angel had sex for the first time when she was only fourteen. "Were you at least in high school?" I have no idea why I asked that, as if being in high school made a fourteen year old girl having sex somehow better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.