Teenage Coke Whore - Cover

Teenage Coke Whore

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Busty 10th grader Lexi will do what it takes to stay high, damn the consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Lexi had made it home somehow and woke later with the sun forcing it's way past her inadequate window shades. Her head ached with her hangover, but she'd learned that a line, or two in this case, did wonders for hangovers. By the end of the weekend the eight-ball was only about half as full as it had been on Friday night. By Wednesday afternoon it was gone, the last wonderful lines having been snorted up in the girls bathroom with her best friend Aly after lunch. So much for that fat bag lasting all week. She wasted no time in texting Jesse and asking for more. He didn't respond even though she texted him again after dinner. The next day at school, the first day that week she'd had to walk into school without a pleasant coke high bringing an extra bounce to her long-legged steps, she managed to corner him between 2nd and 3rd period. He could get another eight, but not until later that night or the next day. He promised to give her a call, and she pouted prettily, and promised him more than a call if he came through for her. The day dragged on endlessly, although Aly had brought a few ephedra diet pills the girls popped to get out of the dragging slump they both shared that day. Josh invited her over that night, but she demurred, wanting to be able to meet up with Jesse if he called.

Finally he called that evening, letting her know that he was going to go buy some right then, and if she wanted to sneak out, he'd pick her up and she could "thank him" at his place. An hour later she slipped out through the garage wearing a pair of platform vinyl boots and a black silk slip that reached halfway down her taut thighs. She hopped into his car, gave him a warm kiss, and he drove off. He'd talked her into some road head in exchange for a quick toot in the car, so when they pulled up at his house, her face was buried in his lap, Jesse's hand on the back of her head (which despite her discomfort she found kinda hot), and his cock blocking her windpipe as she deep throated him. When he finally let her up for air her careful eye shadow was smeared with a few tears and her mouth was rimmed with smudged pink lipstick and the evidence of a wet blow job. She figured she didn't look quite as barbie doll perfect as when she'd snuck out of the house 20 minutes ago, but Jesse didn't seem to object.

She followed Jesse into his house and was half mortified to find his father in the kitchen getting a beer. Her slip was the thinnest silk and she knew her nipples, curves, and everything else were pretty exposed. It was something she'd wear to fuck, or maybe to a party, but not to meet someone's parents. Jesse's father looked her up and down, and smiled at her. The smile had a little heat to it, and when she realized that his eyes had ended up resting on her amply exposed cleavage and the full roundness of her breasts pressing the silk out, she felt her face flush and her pulse quicken slightly. "Jesse, who's the hottie?" his father asked. "Dad, this is Lexi. She's coming over for a bit," Jesse explained. "Very nice to meet you Mister Stark," Lexi said, leaning forward to offer her hand. He eyes followed her cleavage as her movement exposed even more of her firm teenage tits. He took her hand, gave it a mocking kiss, and replied, "the pleasure is all mine, I'm sure, Lexi."

"Want a beer?" Mister Stark asked them both. Jesse took one, but Lexi declined "I'm not really a beer girl Mister Stark," she said. "Okay, what about a cocktail or something?" he asked. Soon she and Jesse were headed up stairs, Lexi carrying a tall rum and diet coke, and feeling Mister Stark's gaze burning through her silk slip as the climb up the stairs showed off her legs and probably the bottom of her bare ass.

Sixty seconds later the slip was a small pile on the floor. Her boots were planted on Jesse's bed as she squatted over him in a semi-cowgirl position with his cock planted deeply inside her. She bounced up and down above him feeling her thighs working. When they started to burn she crawled off Jesse and got on all fours shimmying her 14 year old ass at him. He grinned and got behind her, drilling deep and making her breasts sway as he rocked her. She loved the position because of how deep a guy could get in her, and because of the nice pressure it put on the front of her pussy. She came twice while he pulled on her hair, yanking her head back as he slammed into her as hard as he could.

He paused for a second, "so ... Lexi ... can I get your ass?" he asked. Lexi smiled to herself. She'd done her share of anal, but only when pretty drunk, and she wasn't that drunk. "Get me another rum and coke and you can," she said, finishing off her glass. "I get a full eight, right?" she asked. "Sure baby, no problem," he assured her. He pulled out of her, and moved around to the head of the bed so she could lick him clean, which she did without complaint. He threw on a pair of shorts, took her empty glass, and headed downstairs. She flipped onto her back and luxuriated on his soft bed, kicking her thin legs up and stretching. She ran her hands over her D cups and slid her fingers over her diamond hard nipples.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.