Teenage Coke Whore
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Busty 10th grader Lexi will do what it takes to stay high, damn the consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Lexi could taste the acrid drip in the back of her throat, she could feel her heart speeding up, her pupils dilating with the dopamine rush.

"Miss Collibri, are you still with us?". The sarcastic voice of her history teacher broke Lexi out of her day-dream sharply. With a satisfied nod at her stunned look, her 10th grade history teacher turned back to the board. It was only the second week of school and she was already tuning everything he said out. She could still feel her heart beating fast, a remnant of the psycho-somatic response that she now got anytime she even thought about doing cocaine. It wasn't like the real thing of course, but she only had to wait a little longer before she got that feeling again, for real. She put on some more pink lip gloss, and doodled in her notebook until finally the bell rang. She was just about the first one out the door. After jamming her books into her locker she slipped out the back door and waited. She didn't have to wait long.

Jesse Holden pulled around in the new Mustang convertible his parents had given him for his birthday that summer. The senior was on the football team, and quite popular. She hopped in the passenger seat, and he pulled away her long dark hair blowing behind her. Soon they were at his house, and in his bedroom. She'd dressed up today, partially because she always liked to look good, partially for the party she was going to tonight, but also in large part to impress Jesse. It seemed to have worked. His eyes ate up her long model's legs which started in some strappy 5" wedges and disappeared into a brazenly short black mini skirt. Her tee shirt's low neck showed off the glitter-covered cleavage her 34Ds provided, and it rode high on her stomach showing off her dangling navel jewelry and her tiny waist that seemed incongruous with her large breasts. Her long black hair was glossy and hung loose down her back. Her pink eye-shadow, cotton-candy pink lips, glitter covered cheeks, and piercing blue eyes completed the look. Fourteen going on twenty her mom always said.

"So, you want to party?" Jesse asked her, eyebrow raised expectantly. "Yeah, like totally!" she exclaimed happily, glad he was willing to get right to it. They'd danced this dance a few times, but it was getting easier each time. "I'm cool with like sharing a line or two or whatever, but if you want more it'll cost you..." he told the sophomore. She smiled, she hadn't expected anything else. "Jesse, you know I don't have a lot of money, but I could totally do something nice for you..." she cooed. He smiled lustfully at her. "Only, could I, maybe, just do a couple lines real quick? Ya know, to get in the mood..." she asked hopefully. "Sure babe, hold on," he replied, and got a vial out of his desk. Lexi got out her student ID which Jesse used to carve out two decently sized lines from the pile of white powder he poured from the vial onto the desk. Lexi got her special straw out of her purse. It was a metal tube with the figure of a naked lady glued on it. One end was caked with a little coke and a little dried blood. She expertly slid this into her left nostril, bent, and sniffed up one of the lines. Without hesitating she swapped nostrils and sucked the other line up into her brain. She stood up, conscious that Jesse had been staring boldly at her ass under her skirt when she had been bent over the desk, and tossed her loose hair back behind her shoulders. She leaned her head back and sniffed, tasted the drip in the back of her throat, and then felt the real deal. As the coke washed into her brain, her heart started pounding faster, her senses were heightened, she just felt GOOD. Her nipples went hard, and she felt suffused with power and pleasure.

Without waiting she dropped to her knees, glad for his soft carpet, and unzipped his fly, fishing his hardening cock out. With coke fueled enthusiasm, she sucked his dick into her mouth, jamming her head down on his shaft. She could deep throat pretty good now, and worked him deep in her mouth, choking herself on him. Her huge pupils stared up at him eagerly as she worked herself up and down on him, sucking with abandon. It wasn't long until she could feel his balls tighten in her hand, and she started jacking him off with her tiny hand, still working the head of his cock with her tongue and cotton-candy lips. Soon he was cumming into her mouth. She played with it for him, on her tongue and lips, before swallowing it, putting on the little show she knew he liked. He sighed contentedly. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and started re-applying her lip gloss.

Then she popped some gum, and asked "so what was that worth to ya?" and smiled at him her most seductive grin. He tossed her a gram baggie. She tucked it quickly into her purse. "I kinda wanna get some more, like for the week or whatever, can you get me some more?" "I dunno Lexi, that was my last baggie. I can probably get some more tonight at the party. It'll cost you more than a blow-job," he told her. Lexi pouted prettily, "okay Jesse, no problem." she told him.

The two high-schoolers smoked a bong and watched some TV, killing time until the party. Once it was time to go, Lexi slipped her thong off and into her bag, and hopped into Jesse's car again, and they raced to the party, the cool air feeling great on the stoned teen's skin. Once at the party, Lexi and Jesse went in, Lexi glad they were early.

Lexi knew her boyfriend Josh wouldn't show up until later, and she didn't want him seeing her arrive with Jesse. Josh is the reason that she'd slipped out the back of the school earlier. She'd been dating him for a few months, he was a Junior and on the same football team as Jesse. Soon Lexi was tipsy on the strong punch that kept ending up in her large plastic cup. She'd gone through about a third of the gram she'd gotten that afternoon, sniffing it up in the bathroom. She felt great. Sexy, hot, flying high. Josh had shown up, and Lexi had fun dancing with him and letting him feel her up. Showing him her naked shaven cunt under her mini skirt. He could tell she was coked up, but he didn't seem to care either way, as long as he got to play with her body. Soon she was making out with him on the couch in the living room, his hand had gone under her skirt, and he had two long thick fingers buried in her wet 14 year old slit. She absently realized that her tiny mini skirt wasn't hiding anything with her legs spread on the couch and his hand down there, but she couldn't bring herself to care. Once Josh had pulled her tee shirt up over her firm breasts, popping out of her bra, she knew they were going to fuck soon, and she wasn't about to do that out here. She wasn't that drunk. Not like last weekend.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.