Wifey - Cover

Wifey

by AntaeusQ

Copyright© 2010 by AntaeusQ

Erotica Sex Story: An ex-stripper of a wife shows her hard working husband some appreciation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   .

"Oh, Sharon, what are you wearing?" I asked, as soon as I entered the house. My wife stood in front of the door in a fancy cocktail dress. The black outfit clung tightly to her body, cutting off just above her knees. Black high-heeled shoes made her taller than she was, at five feet-four inches. She glittered like a jewel. My heart skipped a beat, just as it did that first night I met her at the stripper bar.

"I got a new dress, Phil" she said, fanned out her long arms and then rested her hands on her hips. "How do I look?" Like she wasn't working with fire.

She thrust her hip out, and hung her arm limp. She waited on my answer.

"Incredible, baby. Just incredible," I said, stuttering over my words. "I mean, like wow."

She beamed. That's just what she wanted to hear.

"Oh, honey," she said. "You don't think I'm getting too old or too fat?" she asked, playing a refrain from every woman's worst fears.

She had model-good looks, long curly red hair, and the perfect body and the kind of face that made men fall hard. Thousands had seen, many had pursued, some had even tasted of her sweet charms, but in the end, she was all mine.

"Do you like it, Phil?" she asked. "I was walking through the mall and caught sight of it. What do you think? Do you like how it makes me look?" She smoothed the side of her hips. She didn't like that she was filling out her thighs. But I loved it. I just had to keep the opinion to myself. She was getting better with age. She was thirty-two, about the time most women start losing their looks. But she was getting finer and finer.

I smiled. "Let me see. Turn around." I put my hand to my chin and considered how much I wanted to fuck her.

She put out her arms and shimmied her shoulders, moving seductively in slow rhythmic motions. She shifted on her feet, snaking her body and teasing me with her knockout curves. She made a full turn and then hoisted her porn-star tits. She gripped and squeezed the melons of soft flesh.

I clapped my hands a few times, letting her know that she was a real winner. I walked up to her and politely teased one of her nipples.

"Ooooooooh, Phil," she said and melted under my hand. I reached for the other and turned the soft mams. "Fuck. I love it when you do that." She encircled her arms around my neck and I tasted the honey-sweet taste of her lips. "Mmmm," she said and squeezed my ass.

"How long do you think you can keep on that dress?" I asked.

She closed her eyes. "Not very long, I hope."

She opened her mouth, and slid her tongue along her lips, then flashed it in quick darts.

When we first met, I was impressed by her power to make me cum just by her tongue in my mouth. Not many women can do that. I fell in love with a stripper that night and I told myself I'd make her my wife some day. The memories came rushing by as our mouths joined in heated passion. We played with each other. Our hungry tongues exploded in a frenzy of uncontrollable lust. I felt my wetness against my leg.

"You're beautiful." My hands traced the form of her supple, undulating body. "The dress is nice, but you know what?"

'What?" she said, licking my Adam's apple.

"I don't think you need a dress," I said, rubbing the soft flesh of her arms. "I don't think you can improve on perfection." I pulled down one strap and then the other.

"What are you doing?"

She stood motionless. With a tug, the dress fell away from her breasts, exposing the white tit flesh and the coral-pink of her swollen nipples. Her cheeks flushed red.

"That's more like it," I said.

I took each globe and sucked on their swollen buds. Her body convulsed.

She pulled me closer to her and clawed at my back with her sharp manicured nails.

"I need you, Phil. I've been waiting for you all day, thinking about you. Thinking about how I was going to give myself to you."

My hands moved up and down the fabric covering her excited ass. She swished her bottom from side to side in excitement. I clutched her still and lifted the hem of her dress, gliding my fingers up her thighs. I clapped her hard on her naked ass cheeks.

"Ouch, fuck yes. Spank me, daddy. Spank your bad girl. Spank her good."

I kneaded her ass cheeks and she pulled me in tighter, smashing our bodies closer together. I pinched her rump over and over again.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she said, locking her hands behind my neck. "Fuck, that feels good." She flicked her tongue into my ear.

I fingered the top of her ass crack.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "Just like that."

She shivered, and collapsed her head onto my chest.

"My god," she said, as I probed her ass crack with my hand, tenderly sliding my fingers down the dark, moist crevice. She was a ball of raw nerves.

"Oh, god," she squealed. She fought the urge to turn her ass away and at the same time compelled herself to take the pleasurable abuse.

I stared at her face. Perspiration dripped from her red freckled face.

"Oh, hunny," she said. "You sure know what a girl needs."

"Yeah. Having her ass worked over." I gave her a quick kiss.

She passed a hand over her forehead. Wet copper curls clung to her. She shook her head.

"I want your fuck fingers inside of me." She licked her lips. "Please. I want to feel you fuck my asshole. Everything that I am, my heart and soul, this body, my tits, my ass, my cunt, everything. It belongs to you." Her eyes pleaded.

"Of course," I said.

We walked over to a wall, where she supported her back, while we kissed. She snapped her teeth teasingly but serious. She was an animal.

I thought back on some of the wonderful memories we'd had together. On our first night, she sucked my dick. and we fucked for hours all over her apartment from the carpeted living room floor to the cold vinyl of her bathroom. By the second night, she was licking my asshole and I was fucking hers and filling her with my seed, all without a condom. We were meant to be. Three months later, we were married.

I lifted her dress up above her ass and around her waist. I pressed my fingers into her yielding muscles, while she winced and begged me to go harder. I gave her a playful spank, and pinched her ass. I rolled her bottom between my hands. She urged me to work harder. Sweat ran down her crack. Her sweat and sex juices stung my nose.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.