The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 29

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Paul met them at the control truck. The truck was a medium-sized delivery truck. There were several of the team leaders standing around outside.

Paul asked Lilly, "Are you okay?"

Lilly said, "I am fine. I'm just a little shook up is all."

Paul asked, "You ready to get on with this?"

Lilly answered, "Very much so."

Paul said, "Good."

He stood up on the back of the truck.

Paul said, "I want everyone's attention. Your teams have already been placed. The group that is hitting Chow have already checked in. Max Newton and his kids are there. You should have no innocents left in Lanchea's house. Teams Zeta and Grim will be air assaulted onto the roof. Zeta you are designated as backup only. You will take your orders from Grim-six. Delta and Charlie your objective is to take the main gate. You will have an explosives expert with you. You are to take out all of the unfriendlies and protect him. Once the area is cleared, he will blow the gate. When the gate blows that is the signal for everyone to proceed with their assignments. Alpha and Beta will be in the armored vehicles. You will proceed to the front and back of the residence once the gate has been blown. Do not allow any one to escape. Teams Mike and Kilo, your objective is to surround the outer building. We believe it is the laboratory. No one goes in or out of it. You need to leave now. I can only give you ten minutes to get in position. The rest of the teams will be designated mop up. Infantry assault-style from the four corners. Leave no stone uncovered. When you have finished clearing your areas, you will meet the other teams at your designated buildings. Are there any questions?"

No one answered him.

Paul said, "Move out. You have ten minutes to get into position."

Nick started to leave.

Paul said, "Nick, Cal, Lilly, come here."

The three of them gathered around Paul.

Paul said, "Christina wanted to let you know that she is alright. She said she would holler if she gets in a bind. Cal, you are her designated backup. If she yells, there is a motorcycle on Beta's armored vehicle. No matter what is going on, you break-off and run."

Cal said, "No problem."

Nick said, "Any thing else, Dad?"

Paul said, "Nick, one of these days I am going to catch you sleeping and I am going beat the shit out of you."

Nick said, "Promises, promises, can we go now?"

Paul said, "Move out and take care of my girl."

Nick just waved as he walked to the helicopter. Paul wished them well. However, they could no longer hear him. Paul walked into the interior of the control truck and plopped down in his chair. Paul had not prayed to God in a long time. He did now.

Nick climbed on the chopper. He waited for Cal and Lilly to sit down before tapping the Pilot on the shoulder. The pilot turned around and Nick gave him the thumbs up. The pilot fired up the engines. They lifted off the ground. The pilot took off low, mapping the earth. Lilly was exhilarated. It was her first time in a military-style helicopter with the doors open. She was sitting on the floor of the helicopter in the door. Nick slid to the floor and sat on the opposite side of her. Nick motioned for everyone to hook up to their ropes. The helicopter stayed at least three miles away from Lanchea's Mansion. A green light went on over the cargo door of the helicopter. Nick motioned for everyone to get ready. The helicopter banked a corner and sped up in its beeline to the mansion. The helicopter slowed down and then hovered over the roof of the mansion. Everyone threw out their bags of rope. Before the ropes hit the roof, they all Australian rappelled out of the helicopter. Going face first out of the helicopter was not Cal's idea of fun. Nick saw the concern on his face. Nick was just glad he did not have to push his friend out again. They all landed on the roof almost simultaneously. They unhooked from their ropes and gathered around Nick. Nick used hand motions to tell everyone what to do. They crashed the second floor—some of them entering by rappelling off the roof through the windows, others by the doors leading down from the roof. They searched the second floor. Nary a soul could be found. Nick motioned them to head for the first floor. Nick and Lilly headed to the second floor by jumping down opposite sides of the staircase. As they neared the bottom, Devlin and Spider were running towards the back door. Nick jumped in between them. Devlin turned immediately around and headed for his office. Spider kept running towards the back door.

Nick yelled at Lilly, "Go after Devlin!"

Lilly said, "I have got him."

She sprinted after him. She almost caught him at the door. Devlin made it through the door and tried to close it before Lilly got there. Lilly stuck her foot in the door, keeping him from closing it. He stomped on her foot several times, trying to make her move it. She was in luck that her boots were steel toed. Lilly pulled out her pistol and pumped three or four shots through the door where she thought Devlin's head was. Devlin released the door and ran over to his desk. Lilly swung the door open. Devlin started to reach for one of the drawers. Lilly put a bullet into the desk, a couple of inches from his hand. Devlin jerked his hand back, as if it had been burnt.

Lilly said, "I would not try anything. One little jerk from you and I will put one in your head."

Devlin knew she was telling the truth.

Devlin said, "Do you mind if I sit down?"

Lilly said, "No, I don't mind. It matters not whether you are sitting or standing when I put you out of my misery."

Devlin said, "I see you have a sense of humor."

Lilly said, "I am not laughing. Do you want a few more moments on earth or would you like me to end it for you now?"

Devlin very carefully sat down in his chair.

Devlin said, "I think I will wait. Besides, I have something to discuss with you, sister."

Lilly said, "I am not your sister."

Devlin laughed, "I'm afraid you are wrong sis. You see your mother use to work for my father. My father was a lot like Allen. He loved the women and it didn't matter to him whether they wanted him or not. He raped your mother. I was trying to make a name for myself and I had no choice but to clean up dear old Dad's mess. When your mother came out of the operating room, I injected a nice little air bubble in her glucose tube. I went to find you. When I got there, you were already gone. I wish I would have been a little quicker."

Lilly said, "You're lying."

Devlin said, "I have proof. Do you see the envelope on the corner to your right? It is all in there."

Lilly said, "I will take a look in a minute. I guess I have no use for you."

She raised her pistol and shot him between the eyes. Devlin died immediately, falling over backwards in his chair. She felt no remorse for killing him. Killing scum did not feel wrong to her. She stood up and grabbed the envelope. She put it in her backpack, ran out of the room, and headed for the back door.

Christina entered her uncle's house silently, followed by the shadows. The triads agreed to give her fifteen minutes. She moved silently to the living quarters. She surveyed the external courtyard, near the living quarters. There were five children playing in the fishpond. Christina recognized Max's children, her nieces and nephew. Christina motioned for the shadows to come closer.

Christina whispered to them, "Take the children away from this place as quickly as you can."

Wei objected, "You will need me here to protect you."

Christina said, "I will call Cal. He will be here in a few minutes. Go now and keep them silent."

Wei nodded and bowed to Christina. As soon as the shadows left, Christina called Paul on the radio.

Christina said, "Grim-two to Control."

Paul answered, "This is Control, go ahead Grim-two."

Christina said, "I need Grim-five. My shadows have extracted the children and I have no backup."

Paul said, "Stay put, he will be there in five."

Christina answered, "Will co Control."

Paul switched frequency and called Cal.

"Grim-five, Grim-two needs your assistance immediately. She has no back up."

Cal answered, "On my way Control."

Cal rushed to the front of the mansion. He found Beta's vehicle. He pulled the motorcycle off the back and sped away from the mansion. Christina found a dark corner, slid down the wall, and sat on the ground. A few minutes passed and Cal's voice came over her mike.

Cal said, "Where are you Grim-two?"

Christina, elated, told him. A couple more minutes went by and she felt Cal beside her.

Christina whispered, "We have about six minutes before the triads attack. We have three to deal with."

Cal whispered back, "Who is the third?"

Christina whispered, "My real brother and he is deadlier than I am."

Cal said, "I guess we will have to be careful then. Do you know where they are?"

Christina said, "My brother is in the drug factory to the rear of the building. Max and my uncle are around the corner in the living area."

Cal said, "Can you handle Max and your uncle?"

Christina said, "Yes very easily."

Cal said, "Good, I will leave them to you. I will take care of your brother. I will meet you back here."

Christina warned, "Don't underestimate him, Cal. He is the one that trains my uncle's Mongols."

Cal nodded and moved off to find her brother. Cal hated all of this sneaking around. He liked to fight straight up and toe-to-toe. He made his way to the back of the building. The lights went out and he felt that there were several others present. He estimated that there were six others in the same room moving quietly. Cal pulled out his bowie knife and his forty-caliber pistol. One of the six men rushed towards him. Cal waited for him to get real close, then pumped two rounds in the figure. The figure disappeared and Cal heard a thump as it hit the floor. He moved to the corner of the room where the figure had just come from. Cal felt another one, being very cautious, coming from behind and to his left. Cal waited until the figure was almost on top of him. He stabbed the figure in the middle of the chest. When he pulled the knife out, he was sprayed with hot blood. The figure fell. One of the figures passed a window. Cal immediately pumped two shots into it. The lights came on just in time to see the man fall to the floor. Cal aimed his weapon at the center figure. He knew if they rushed him that he would be able to take out one maybe two before they were on top of him.

The man to the left spoke, "Very well done, Mr. Thomas. I had heard that you were very adept in the dark. I had to find out for myself. If you will be so kind as to put down your pistol."

Cal said, "Do you take me for a fool?"

The man said, "No, Mr. Thomas, I don't."

The man snapped his fingers. Two men appeared in the doorways on opposite ends of the room. Both of them were carrying heavy-duty machine guns. Cal did not put his weapon away. He sat on the floor cross-legged.

Christina moved into the interior of the living area. She moved quietly and quickly. She arrived at the room that Max and her uncle were sitting in. She pulled out both of her swords and opened the door. She walked into the room. William Chow and Max stood up, staring at her. The guards started to move towards her. William motioned them to stay where they were.

William said, "Hello niece, why have you come here?"

Christina said, "Uncle, you know why I am here."

William said, "I guess I do. You are most ungrateful niece, breaking into my home. You know you have a home here anytime."

Christina said, "Uncle, you are evil and I have come to end your ways. I will give you a choice. You can come with me now, peacefully, or I will hand you over to the other triad leaders."

William said, "You are truly most ungrateful. I raised you when your parents died. You come here demanding of me to give up my life. I think not. Guards, kill her."

She dropped her swords on the floor. Two shurikens flew from her fingers. They buried themselves deep in the foreheads of the two guards standing behind Chow and Max. As soon as the shurikens left her hands, Christina dropped to the floor. She picked up her swords and turned on the guards behind her. One of the guards reached in his jacket for his pistol. Christina threw her Filipino machete at him. It hit him in the chest, staking him to the wall. The remaining two guards rushed her. The closest guard jumped at her, trying to knock her down with his size. Christina side-stepped him. As he flew past her, she hit him in the back of the head with the flat part of her sword blade, knocking him out. She pulled her sword back just in time to prevent the other guard from taking her head off with a club. Christina circled the guard. The guard swung at her a few times. He swung too hard, making him off balance. Christian saw her opening and stuck her sword between the man's ribs, piercing him through the heart. The man fell to his knees. Christina quickly pulled out her sword and decapitated him. She turned her attention back to Max and her uncle.

William said, "Niece, that was very unkind of you." He reached in his pocket for his pistol. Christina threw two more shurikens, burying them in his arm.

Christina said, "Uncle, I am not going to kill you. You have two minutes before the other leaders storm in here. I will let you go to contemplate on the things you have done."

William said, "I have done everything for my family. You must protect me."

Christina said, "No uncle, you have done all of this because you are greedy and selfish. I will not protect you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.