The Silencer's Daughter
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Nick and Jennifer arrived at Petra's suite. Jennifer went downstairs to Petra's shop and brought her back upstairs. She explained to Petra what happened. Petra took Nick to her bedroom. Jennifer went to the living room and sat down on the sofa. A few minutes later, Lilly came running through the front door. Lilly started looking for Petra.

She spied Jennifer on the sofa.

"Jennifer you won't believe it, I passed with flying colors."

"You passed what dear?"

"My class with Bill Thomas. He said I could be a member of his team anytime."

"Who is Bill Thomas?"

"He is the hazardous material instructor here."

"Good job."

"I wanted to tell Nick and Petra."

"Let's wait; it could be a little while."

"How come you are here?"

"I brought Nick home and I wanted to see my darling daughter."

Lilly hugged Jennifer.

"I am glad to see you."

"Easy, or you will break me in half."

Lilly let go of Jennifer.

"Sorry. I am just happy to see you. Can you stay a little while? I have one more test this afternoon with Christina."

"I have all day."

Lilly giggled, "Yea!"

Petra came out of the bedroom.

Jennifer asked, "How is he?"

"He will be fine. He just lost a little control. Now, what is going on here?"

Lilly jumped up and flung a piece of paper at Petra. She read it.

"Lilly, this is excellent. I don't know of anyone that has ever got this high."

Lilly, bubbling with joy, said, "Bill said the same thing. He said I scored higher than Cal and Nick."

Petra said, "Do not get too overly confident. You still have several more tests to go."

"I know, I just never scored the highest on anything before."

Petra said, "Yes you have. You just now are realizing your potential. Come, let us get Nick and eat lunch."

Lilly said, "Okay, I will go get him."

Petra started to stop her and gave up. Jennifer just shrugged her shoulders. Lilly banged Petra's door open.

Petra yelled, "Lilly, be careful and don't break anything."

Lilly yelled back, "Okay."

Nick was lying on the bed, naked. Lilly, stunned, took in every inch of Nick's body. She thought he would have a little fat on him. Instead, all she saw was muscle. She walked over to the bed. She knelt down beside the bed. She watched his back muscles as he breathed. She reached out and touched the muscles just underneath his shoulder blades. Like a spring, Nick jumped over Lilly, grabbing her by the throat. He picked her up off of the floor and started to pummel her. Realizing who he had grabbed, he released her throat. She started to fall. He wrapped his arm around her holding her up. Petra came running into the room. She started to say something. Nick glared at her. Gently, Nick raised Lilly's arms over her head. With the hand he wrapped around her, he moved it to her diaphragm and gently pushes in on her stomach. He did this several times until Lilly woke up and started breathing on her own. Lilly gasped and choked. She finally started breathing normally.

Nick whispered in her ear, "It is better to let sleeping bears lie."

Nick raised his voice a little, "Are you okay?"

Lilly gasped, "I'm not sure."

Nick released her arm and held her in front of him. Lilly took a few more seconds. Her hands brush his penis as Nick gently set her on the bed. A jolt of lightning flowed through Lilly. Nick motioned for Petra to come over.

Nick stepped back and said, "Was there something you needed?"

Petra said, "She just came to get you so we could go to lunch with Jennifer."

"Okay, give me a couple of minutes. I will get a quick shower. She can lay there on the bed until I am ready."

Petra said, "Will she be okay?"

Nick winked at Lilly, "I think she is fine right now. But let her rest a few minutes."

Petra saw everything and laughed, "Okay."

Nick said to Petra, "Would you bring me some clothes out of my bedroom? These still have the stench on them."

Petra understood that the stench Nick was talking about was the stench of death. He just did not want to say it in front of Lilly. Petra went to Nick's bedroom and grabbed him some clothes. Lilly laid back on the bed, gasping for air. She did not know if it was from Nick almost crushing her throat, or her brushing his penis. Nick headed into the shower. Petra brought in Nick's clothes and laid them next to Lilly.

"Are you okay Lilly?"

Lilly just shook her head. A thousand thoughts were running through her head. Petra picked up Nick's old clothes and threw them in the laundry shoot. She would have to call Chen's later. She walked out, leaving Lilly on the bed. Nick finished his shower. He asked for a towel and nothing happened.

He opened the bathroom door and hollered, "Petra could you bring me a towel?"

Lilly sat up and noticed Petra was gone.

"She isn't here."

"Then grab me a couple of towels out of the second drawer down on the bureau."

Lilly hopped off of the bed.

"Okay."

She searched the bureau and found some towels, then walked over to the bathroom door.

"Here you go."

Nick, no longer at the door, said, "Well bring them in."

"I would rather not."

"You weren't too shy a little bit ago."

"I know and it almost killed me."

Nick laughed, "Don't worry. I am awake. Get your little ass in here with my towels."

Lilly had never been talked to this way before. She slowly walked into the bathroom. Nick was at the sink shaving, still nude. She walked over to him.

"Here you are."

"Set them on the back of the stool and have a seat."

"I need to go."

"Sit down!"

"Yes sir."

Nick looked at her.

Lilly said, "Yes, Nick?"

She sat down on the toilet lid.

"How did you do on your haz-mat test?"

Lilly glanced up and said, "Fine."

"Just, fine?"

Lilly looked down at her feet, not wanting to look at him.

Lilly mumbled, "He said I did better than anyone else had ever done before."

"Great, but don't let it go to your head. You still have several more to go."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.