The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 19

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Paul got up early and headed to the bathroom. He finished his constitution and turned on the shower. Before he could step in the tub, the doorbell rang. He headed back to the bedroom. He opened a panel on his desk.

"Shit," he swore.

Devlin and Allen Lanchea were waving at the camera.

Paul pushed a button and said, "We will be down in a few minutes."

Devlin almost laughing, said "That will be fine Paul."

Paul turned from the panel and hit the silent house alarm on another panel. Paul walked over to Jennifer. He shook her awake and told her about their company.

Jennifer said, "What do they want?"

"I don't know. I didn't ask. He never comes here unless he wants something."

"Okay, I will get up. I really don't want to see them. That man turned my son into nothing. Now he is as worthless as Devlin."

"You're preaching to the choir again."

"I'm sorry I just don't want to have anything to do with them."

Paul patted her shoulder, "I know honey. I am going to call Nick. I think this might be something he is working on."

Paul called Nick, "Nick, this Paul. I have the Lancheas at my front door. Okay, I will be careful."

Paul hung up and turned to Jennifer, "Take your time, we need to give Nick some time. He said they are involved on all levels."

Paul put on his pants and a shirt. He headed downstairs to the front door.

He opened the door and said, "What can I help you with?"

Devlin put on his best salesman smile and said, "Paul, it is so good to see you."

Paul swore, "Bullshit. What do you want?"

Devlin said, "That is what I always liked about you, getting right to the point. My son wanted to see his mother. Didn't you, son?"

Allen, a little slow, said, "That's right, Daddy."

Paul knew for sure something was up. He decided to play along.

"Alright, come on in."

Paul escorted them to the sitting room.

"Jennifer will be down in a minute. Have a seat."

Devlin and Allen sat on the sofa. Paul sat on the arm of a chair.

Devlin asked, "Paul, how is business?"

"Knock off the pleasantries, Devlin. You don't care what I am doing and I don't care about you. Let's leave it at that."

"Fine. Some way to treat your guests."

"It is six in the morning, Devlin. You don't roll out of bed unless you smell a profit. I will allow you to see Jennifer. Don't expect me to be nice."

Devlin started getting angry, "Allow me! I do what I want when I want. You don't allow me anything."

"I am allowing you and that piece of shit of yours to live. I think you had better be grateful."

Devlin knew Paul spoke the truth and shutup. A few minutes later, Jennifer came down the stairs.

Paul stood up and said, "What will you have to drink?"

Devlin said, "Very hospitable of you, I will have a gin and tonic."

Allen, acting like a little kid, said, "Orange juice please."

Jennifer just shook her head. Paul started to walk out of the room.

Devlin jumped up out of his seat.

"Paul, let me help you with that."

"No, just sit your ass back down."

Devlin cursed under his breath and sat back down.

Paul went into the kitchen. He pulled out a kitchen drawer that had a security panel in it. One of the alarms was going off.

He radioed Nick, "Nick, left wing second floor, three trips to the west."

Nick answered, "Got it."

Paul took the drinks back into the sitting room. Paul handed the drinks to Devlin.

Devlin politely said, "Thank you. Allen and I were wondering if you would care to spend the day with us? He hasn't seen his mother in a very long time. Isn't that right, son?"

Allen said, "You're right, Daddy."

Paul said, "No. We already have plans. You have an hour to visit, then we need to leave."

Devlin said, "That will be just fine, Paul."

Devlin turned to Jennifer and started asking her questions. He got Allen involved.

Nick reached a secret passage that took him to the second floor. He walked in-between the walls listening for the intruder. He heard him in Paul's bedroom. He looked through a spy hole and spotted him at Paul's desk. He recognized him as one of the men that helped Max escape. He waited patiently for the man known to him as One to leave the room. He silently followed One down the hallway. One slipped into Paul's office not realizing Nick was right behind him. Nick pulled out a garrote from his pocket. He slipped silently behind One. In a swift deft motion, he slipped the garrote over One's neck pulling tightly and kicked One behind the kneecaps hanging him. One didn't even have time to struggle before his neck broke. Nick rolled One in to a blanket he retrieved from Paul's bedroom, then picked him up and carried him back through the secret passage to the wine cellar. Nick unrolled the blanket in the cellar and found the com-link. He put the com-link in his pocket.

He got on the radio to Cal, "Cal I need you to do me a favor."

"What would that be?"

"Get over here to the wine cellar and pick up this body. I will wait on you."

"Roger."

Cal arrived at the wine cellar.

Cal said, "Who is he?"

"He is one of the ones that helped bust Max out of jail. I think he is one of Devlin Lanchea's henchmen. Strip him down. Take him over to Lanchea's mansion and spike him on his front gate."

"That is pretty evil."

"He's dead already. I don't think he will mind."

Cal snickered, "This is going to start some shit."

"I know. I would rather have an upfront fight anyway."

Nick headed up the stairs to the sitting room. When he entered the sitting room, Devlin jumped out of his seat.

Nick said, "Hi all."

He walked over to Paul. He whispered in Paul's ear and slipped him the com-link.

Devlin, trying to gain his composure, said "Who might this be?"

Paul smiled, "Nick let me introduce you to our guests. This is Devlin and Allen Lanchea. This is Nick Hammer."

Nick turned and smiled.

Allen recognized him.

"Daddy, I think it is time for us to be going."

Nick said, "What's your hurry boyo?"

Allen said, "Daddy, we really need to go."

Devlin said, "Sit down and be quiet, Allen."

Allen shrank back down into the sofa. Devlin walked over to shake Nick's hand.

Nick said, "I don't think so."

Devlin put his hand down.

"I have heard a lot about you, Mr. Hammer."

"I hope it was all bad."

"No. I think you and I are some what alike in the way we deal with our problems."

"Possibly. Who but God can really say."

"Quite."

Nick, feeling Devlin out, said "I have heard some rumors about you too. A little birdie told me you have plans for my city."

"What can I say? I want to build a better, fuller, and more enriched life for our fair city. Matter of fact, Monday, we start breaking ground on a new living district where the old Cherbourg warehouse district was."

Nick said, "Was?"

"Yes. I bought all of the district, this past week. We start leveling it this afternoon. I was going to show Paul and Jennifer. They gently declined my offer. Maybe you would like to join us."

"I wish I could. I have a few matters to take care of. If I get done early I will gladly join you there."

"Excellent. It is time for us to go. If you don't make it this afternoon, do drop by the house anytime."

Nick stated harshly, "Believe me, I will."

Paul escorted the Lancheas out of the house, then came back into the sitting room.

Paul started to say, "It is time..."

Nick silenced Paul and motioned for them to follow him. Nick led them down to the wine cellar.

Paul blurted, "What is going on?"

"One of the men that helped Max escape was planting listening devices throughout the house."

"Where is he?"

"You don't want to know."

"Now what?"

Nick said, "Well, that idiot, Devlin, just let us know exactly what he is after. I will almost bet all of the deaths and rapes happened to people who owned property that he is buying up. I think we need to stop this soon or there won't be a city left. First, we need to clean out the security force and put some of the teams on it. We need to keep all unnecessary operations canceled. Keep the movements of our people limited to the facility the best we can."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.