The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 13

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Paul just could not believe his luck. He had three giggling girls in the backseat. His legs were bothering him. He guessed he would have to have the doctor look at them again. At least, he wouldn't have to cook dinner. Cal told him he would be at the house at nine in the morning. He really wasn't thrilled about Lilly moving out of the house.

Lilly said, "Dad, turn up the radio a bit."

Paul said, "You won't hear it anyway."

Lilly leaned up in the seat, "I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

"My thoughts exactly. Alright, I will turn it up."

He laughed to himself. Jennifer looked over at him with a smile. Paul guessed it wasn't so bad, this family he had. Paul turned the car into the driveway, and before he stopped, the girls started piling out of the car.

Paul said, "Hey, be careful!"

He shut the car off. With a sigh of relief, he sat farther back in his seat. Jennifer started to get out of the car and stopped.

"Paul are you okay?" Jennifer asked.

Paul said, "I am fine. I'm just worrying."

Jennifer said, "About what?"

"Lilly. I don't think she has any notion of what she is in for. I'm not going to be able to help her if she stumbles. I will not be there when she has to kill someone. I will not be able to pick up the pieces when she's sad. What do I do?"

"If we worry about if and when or about tomorrow, we would never make it out of bed. You taught me that. She will have the best people around her. Nick and Christina can protect her and Petra is pretty good about putting pieces back together. She put Nick back. We both know that wasn't an easy job. Stop acting like an old man and let's go eat."

Paul saw the wisdom of Jennifer's words.

Paul got out of the car and in mock servitude said, "Yes ma'am. On the double."

He knew calling her ma'am would put him in the doghouse for an hour or so. As he went around the car to open her door, she got out and hit him in the arm. Lilly showed Christina and Raven around the house.

In almost every room, Christina said, "Wow. I wish I had a silver spoon."

Raven asked, "How many rooms are there?"

Lilly replied, "Twenty-five. There are two pools; one in the basement and one outside; two saunas and three Jacuzzis."

Christina said, "I bet you had servants growing up."

Lilly said, "No, I didn't. Paul had a crew come in once a week and clean all of the rooms except mine. If I wanted supper, Jennifer fixed it or I ate what I could find."

Raven said, "At least you didn't have chores to do."

Lilly said, "I didn't have time for chores. That mean old man made me study from daylight to dark. He's a slave driver."

Raven said, "I doubt that very seriously. I think you have him wrapped around your finger."

Lilly said, "I do. However, he did make me study and he taught me how to protect myself."

They continued through the house.

It dawned on Raven, "I know where I have seen this house."

Lilly said, "Where? In the analogs of the rich and shameless?"

Raven laughed, "No, silly, and where did you hear that line from?"

Lilly said, "Paul's favorite movie, Lethal Weapon."

Raven still laughing said, "Okay. No, I saw this house in the Organizations archives. This is where it all began."

Christina, half-listening, asked, "Where what began?"

Raven said, "The Organization. Pay attention before I smack you."

Christina said, half-joking, "Just try it."

Lilly said, "Alright, you two, that is enough. Raven, tell me more please."

Raven said, "I am not exactly sure who it was that put it all together. There were seven men. Paul and John were two of these men. The other men I have never heard of or seen. I asked John, all he would say is that three of them are dead and the other two would remain nameless."

Lilly said, "What happened to them? Did he say?"

Raven said, "Only that they retired. He told me not to try to find out or there would be a whisper."

Lilly asked, "What is a whisper?"

Raven said, "You don't ... Oh I forgot. A whisper is when they send someone like Nick after you. Mainly to silence you forever."

Raven mimicked getting her throat slit.

Lilly said, "I understood that. But, why do they call it a whisper?"

Raven said, "Because it will be the last thing you hear."

Lilly said, "Oh, okay. Nick wouldn't do something like that. He is a super guy."

Raven said, "It would tear his heart out to do that to anyone of us. But, He would do it and he is capable of doing it. When we were dating, I tried to delve into his past. In an instant, he kicked me out and told me to quit digging. As we all know, my curiosity is insatiable. I kept digging. One night when I had just gone to bed, I had what felt like a knife at my throat. It was Cal. He said, 'Stop trying to learn anymore. Next time it won't be me.' I knew what he meant. Nick sent him. Petra gave me the same warning. I quit trying to find out about him. I do know this he is an adrenaline junkie and there is no bigger high than hunting humans."

Lilly asked, "Why?"

Raven said, "Hunting animals is easy. They don't think too much. A human being thinks all of the time. A man can go without food for ten days and water about three days. If I am running from someone, I am not stopping for a couple of days till I know I am safe. An animal thinking it is safe will stop in a couple of hours."

Lilly said "Wow, how do you know all of that?"

Raven said, "Nick told me one night after one of his missions."

Lilly said, "Here is my room."

They stopped in front of a large door. Lilly opened the door and walked inside. Christina walked in and looked around. She was very disappointed. There were no opulent beds or curtains. There were no big screen televisions. After seeing the rest of the house, she was disappointed.

Christina said, "You live in here? With all of the other rooms so magnificent?"

Lilly snickered, "Could you imagine me trying to clean those other rooms? That is not for me. Having a full plate everyday, I wouldn't be able to get any sleep. Here I just vacuum twice a week and take my laundry down to the utility room."

Christina said, "He is a slaver. You should have a couple of servants, male of course. They should be at your beck and call, day or night."

Lilly laughed, "I could only wish. I thought you two might like the room right next door."

Raven said, "The room on the other side of the hall?"

Lilly walked over to the closet and opened it up. Behind the closet door was another door. She walked over and opened it up.

Lilly laughingly said, "No Silly. This one."

Raven and Christina stood at the closet door dumbfounded. There were only two doors in the whole hallway. Christina walked into the room. She was awe struck by its splendor. The room was bright even at night. The walls were a golden yellow with photos of sunrises. The wooden canopy bed was stained in golden amber.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.