The Silencer's Daughter
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Lilly and Raven headed off towards the elevator laughing and joking.

"Where do you want to go? What would you like to see?"

"I don't know, what is there to see?"

"Well there are twenty-two levels we can visit. The other twenty are restricted to member personnel only. Of the twenty-two, fourteen of them are offices. Once you have seen one office you have seen them all. That leaves eight: There is a fitness center that covers all of level twelve, a hospital on level three where we are now, weapons range on eighteen, shopping mall on thirty, living quarters on level two, cultural living for the elderly and orphans on level three, entertainment center on level four and the relaxation center mmmph on level nine," Raven said with pleasure washing over her face. "Well, which one do you want to see first?"

"I think we will leave the relaxation center for last. The way you make it sound, we will probably be there for quite a while. Let's start at the top and work our way down."

"Works for me." They got on the elevator and headed up to level two. When the elevator doors opened, Lilly's mouth dropped open. She was in awe of what she was seeing. There was grass, trees everywhere, and hundreds of apartment complexes that stretched as far as she could see.

She stammered, "We are underground, aren't we?"

"Yes Lilly, we are underground."

Lilly asked, "How is there grass and trees everywhere?"

Raven pointed upwards, "Do you see the large lights up there? They have special ultraviolet light sensors that give the grass the light it needs to produce chlorophyll. A sprinkler system gives it the water it needs and we humans produce the carbon dioxide."

"Wow, it is amazing. May I see inside the apartments?"

"Sure, we will go to my apartment."

Lilly still in awe, examined the apartment complexes. It looked like they were built into the side of the cave.

"Wait here a minute and I will get us a cart."

Lilly thought to herself, a cart? What kind and where is she getting one from? Raven walked around the wall and disappeared. A couple of minutes later, Lilly heard the whirring of an electric motor.

Raven pulled up in a golf cart, "Hop in." Lilly got in the cart. Before her butt hit the seat, Raven took off.

Lilly said laughingly, "Girl, that kind of stuff will get you hurt."

Raven laughed a little bit, "From the floor to the ceiling it is a hundred and twenty feet. It is sixty feet wide and over three miles long. I grab a cart because I only live a mile from here. These little carts do twenty miles an hour."

Lilly jabbed, "I'm glad, because I don't think I could handle you driving a car. I would be afraid we would have us an accident. You would either wreck or I would piss my pants."

Raven replied in mock anger, "Why I ought to stop right now, and oh, never mind. You would beat my ass." They both cracked up laughing. Raven liked her a lot. They could be fast friends. They talked about life and love, all the way to Raven's apartment. As they entered the apartment, another woman jumped up off the couch. The lady ran over to Raven, threw her arms around her neck and kissed her on the lips.

She then noticed Lilly. "I didn't know you were bringing company."

Raven giggled, "Lilly this is Christina. She is my friend, my confidant, my roommate and occasionally my lover.

Lilly stood staring at the two of them.

"Don't look so shocked. We still love men. We are just too horny not to have a little fun when we get together. Christina is getting married in a few months to a wonderful man. I have a particular man; I want to get into the sack."

Christina piped up, "Cal." Raven blushed at Christina's blurt.

"Who is Cal?"

Christina tried to fill her in, "The only man I know that makes Raven shut up with just a glance."

Lilly started laughing as Raven's face got redder.

Raven punched Christina in the arm and said, "Quiet you."

"Ow, why this is fun," Christina laughed.

"Do you want to go with us? I'm showing Lilly around. Her dad is Paul Smith. After I show her around, you can help me persuade her to join us." Raven winked at Christina.

"Great, let me change my clothes."

Raven smacked Christina on the ass, "Hurry up." Christina ran off to one of the bedrooms.

"What do you mean by persuade me to join you?"

"I was going to wait until I had shown you everything. However, I let it slip. The director watched the video of your escape from your hospital room. He would like very much for you to join us."

"Why? Just because I took out two full-grown guards?"

"Partly, I think it was more on how you did it. You think pretty well on your feet."

"I don't just join things I know nothing about."

"That is why I am here to show you around and explain it all to you. You're a lot like Paul. Neither one of you understand that patience is a virtue."

Christina came running out of the bedroom. Raven and Lilly turned and look at her. Christina was dressed in a white tank top and a pair of white short shorts leaving almost nothing to the imagination. The tank top was so tight her nipples poked out the front. The shorts were pulled up so high that the outline of her labia showed.

Raven mockingly said, "Slut."

Christina piped back, "Whore." They all laughed at this.

Raven said "Let's get out of here." They all headed out the door.

"Where are we going first?" Christina said.

"Level three. The home of some very lascivious males," Raven said.

"Shit, I guess I had better pull my shorts down a little bit."

Lilly laughed, "I think you had better. You might give some of the old men heart attacks if they see too much of your little goodies."

Christina giggled, "Maybe, I should go put a bra on too."

"No! You do this every time we go out," Raven complained. "Besides, a little excitement won't hurt those old men."

Lilly feeling hungry asked, "Raven can we go get something to eat first? I am starving."

"Sure, we will go down to the shopping malls. They have several food courts. What are you hungry for?"

Lilly being facetious said, "Meat and a lot of it."

Raven giggled, "I thought you were a virgin."

Lilly being very forward said, "I am, doesn't mean I want to be for the rest of my life. I didn't mean a penis anyway. I want a steak."

Christina said disgustedly, "Yuck, red meat, how do you keep your figure?"

"Easy, I workout four hours a day. I run five miles and workout an hour in the morning. Then I have an hour of ballet and two hours of martial arts classes in the evening."

Raven poked fun, "Christina's idea of working out is a box of Haagen Das ice cream."

Christina, a little annoyed, said "I do not, and I work out."

Raven said facetiously, "Yeah Pilates every other day for thirty minutes."

"I might be smaller than you Raveena Walker. You also know I can kick your ass anytime."

"I know. I'm sorry if I insulted you. Lilly, Christina is a martial arts expert. Put a blade in her hands and she is the deadliest woman on earth."

Christina got a big smile on her face, "I love it when you give me compliments."

They piled into the cart and headed back to the entrance laughing all the way. They took the elevator down to the shopping mall. This cave was almost twice the size of the one for the residents. Stairs, elevators, escalators were going everywhere. To Lilly, it was right out of a science fiction novel.

Raven wondered, "Do you have any money Lilly?"

"Uhunh-huh. I don't have a lot; about a hundred dollars and dad's Visa card."

Raven thinks free food, "Great he is buying dinner. We will go over to Serenity. That way Christina can join us for dinner. Most of the other good restaurants have a dress code."

Christina got upset, "Are you still teasing me about my clothes?"

Raven mocked her, "Yes, you hussy."

Christina fired back, "Leave me alone heifer. Besides, I'm comfortable."

Lilly, thinking to herself, was amazed how well these two gorgeous females got along with each other. No female she had met throughout her life could stand it when another good-looking female was around. It always felt like two cats were fixing to fight. These two were just the opposite. They arrived at Serenity. There was a construction crew working on the sidewalk outside. As Lilly reached for the door, The largest man she had ever seen, burst out of the door knocking her to the ground ten feet from the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.