The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 3

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Lilly woke up confused and missing time. She tried to remember where she was and what had happened to her. Nothing came to her. She had a feeling of missing something or someone. She looked at her surroundings trying to figure out what to do next. She was in a hospital bed. The walls, ceiling and floor were metal shined to mirror reflection. There was a black window at the top of the ceiling above the bed. She climbed out of bed, noticing for the first time that she was nude. She grabbed a sheet off the bed and tied it around her waist and decided it was time to leave. She felt along the wall trying to find a door or some other way out. She looked at the little black window in the ceiling realizing it was a camera box. She knew that to escape, she needed to get rid of it first so that no one could see what she was doing. She knelt down next to the bed and examined it. She untied the sheet from her waist and put a hole in the middle of it big enough for her head to fit through. Her anger was getting the better of her and told herself that she would make them pay for what they had done. She decided to just tie the end of the sheet together. It would give her room to maneuver and some modesty. Let them take a look, she thought to herself, because soon they aren't going to be seeing anything anymore. She threw the mattress off of the bed to get to the springs underneath and cursed under her breath. There were no springs, just metal slats. No wonder her back was killing her. She began kicking one of the slats, breaking the weld. She grabbed the slat, working it back and forth until it broke away from the bed. Standing on the end of the bed, she took a big swing at the darkened window and smashed it into a million pieces. She kept swinging until she had smashed the two cameras inside.

Luck was with her, she heard the sound of hydraulics and watched as a door started opening in the middle of the wall in front of her. She hurried over and jumped up and grabbed the top of it and swung herself up. Two guards rushed into the room carrying metal batons and wearing riot gear. As they rushed past the door, she lithely slid to the floor and up behind the two guards. Still holding the slat from the bed, she swung it at the guard on her right catching him right behind the kneecap. The guard fell to the floor screaming in agony. The other guard turned around too late and swung at the air with his baton, while Lilly's foot swept his left foot into his right, knocking him to the floor. Lilly jumped on him swinging her slat and caught the guard on the side of his helmet knocking him unconscious. Still miffed at being held prisoner, she grabbed one of the batons off of the floor and knee-capped the guard she had knocked unconscious. The guard awoke with a scream. With both guards staring wildly at her, she smirked at them and proceeded to remove the riot gear from the closest one. He struggled with her and she broke both of his arms with the baton. That will teach him to try and grab her, she thought smugly. With the guard no longer able to struggle with her, she quickly removed the chest protector and thought about removing the guard's pants, but thought better of it. Besides, she thought, it would take too long and she had better things to do. She put the chest protector and the guard's boots on and peeked out of the door. She saw two men and a woman in lab coats, talking, several feet down the hallway. Seeing a laundry cart right across the hall, she slipped out of the door and hid behind it. She started pushing the cart, ever so slowly, towards the people at the end of the hall. Ten minutes went by, but she felt like it had been an hour or more. The closer she got, the more she worried that they would look up and see her. Finally, she was close enough to spring from behind the cart. She hit the man closest to her, in the head with her baton, knocking him out. She grabbed the woman by her hair and yanked her to the floor as hard as she could, knocking the breath from her. The other man turned to run and she was on him in a nanosecond grabbing him by the throat. When she had him turned towards her, she pushed him up against the wall and grabbed his testicles. She twisted his testicles as hard as she could and snarled with a deep growl. She was no longer Lilly the fun loving teenager, but Lilly the PMSing, wild-as-a-tiger, mean as a wolverine, woman.

"Tell me what is going on here or you won't be able to ever procreate!"

At that moment, Paul came running down the hallway.

"Lilly let him go. I have some explaining to do."

Lilly let the man go and looked at Paul with fire in her eyes.

"What did you do?" she stammered and started to cry with relief. Paul grabbed her as her body went weak. She felt like everything she was or had been was ripped right out of her. Holding her tightly, he gently caressed her hair hoping to help calm her down. When her wits came back, he was still holding her. Her anger returned and she pushed him away.

"Tell me you bastard, what did you do to me?" she was screaming now.

"Well I thought you would overreact when we went through security and the health screening. So, I knocked you out. They do cavity searches and you are not used to other people touching you."

"Overreact, you bastard!"

"See I told you, you would overreact. We have three full-grown men that need medical attention. Two of them will take six months to a year to heal. The doctor will be lucky if they can repair the damage to the one whose arms you broke.

"What did you expect, I wake up in a bed, in a strange place and naked as a jay bird. There was no one around and I spy the camera window. What would you have done?"

"I would have done the same thing I guess. The drugs they gave you weren't supposed to wear off for another four hours. How's your head?"

"It hurts like hell, hey! Quit changing the subject. You're in a lot of shit mister."

"Okay, it isn't the first time. We will put on the gloves later and I will let you win. The nurse will take you to Jennifer. While you're at it put some clothes on, there are enough horny men in this world already."

"I know. I like breaking their poor little hearts. I'll take care of you later and paybacks are a bitch." Everyone laughed as the tension was broken with Lilly's joke. Lilly headed down the hallway with the nurse. The phone at the nurses' station rang and one of the orderlies answered it.

"Paul, it is for you." The orderly handed the phone to Paul and immediately went to the task of cleaning up Lilly's mess.

"This is Paul?" Paul asked into the phone.

"Paul, the director would like to speak to you in his office." The phone went dead and Paul headed off towards the elevator.

"She is in here." The nurse told Lilly. Lilly feeling remorseful for throwing the nurse on the floor, felt she had to say something.

"I am really sorry about what I did to you."

"That's okay, next time make sure I'm the enemy," said the nurse sarcastically.

As the nurse turned and walked down the hall, Lilly entered the room the nurse showed her. The room was fabulous. There was a bear skin rug on the floor, tapestries on the walls, bookcases full of books all around and there was a large, executive antique desk in the back of the room. Behind the desk was the largest office chair she has ever seen, and swallowed up in it was Jennifer. With her feet propped up on the desk, Jennifer sat there, smoking a cigar. It was one of the funniest sites Lilly had ever witnessed. Jennifer looked like a little kid sitting in that big old chair. Lilly started laughing and it was contagious because Jennifer busted up laughing too. Jennifer was feeling a little ornery.

"Come on in, pull up a chair, we men shall sit here smoking cigars, drinking brandy, and talking about men things." The absurdity of what Jennifer said made both women laugh so hard they both thought they might piss in their underwear. Jennifer finally noticed what Lilly was wearing and started giggling and pointing at her.

"What happened to you?"

"Don't ask, I am going to kick your husband's ass for this."

"He might be my husband, but now he is your father," Jennifer sniped back

"He might be my daddy now but he was your husband first. Besides, when I get done with him, he won't want either one of us."

"Don't be too hard on him dear. He loves you and he thought he was protecting you."

"Where are my clothes? And you know smoking is bad for you, bad Jennifer bad." Both women started laughing at Lilly's statement. Jennifer pointed to her clothes still laughing. Lilly slipped out of the combat boots and walked over to the bearskin rug. She rubbed her bare feet through it, trying to relieve the tension and stress in her feet. She grabbed her clothes and walked over to the large luxurious couch. The couch was large enough to sit five people and sleep two very comfortably. She laid out her clothes on the couch and noticed what little bit of underwear she did wear was missing.

"Jennifer my underwear is missing."

"That is all they gave me."

"That's okay, I usually don't wear them anyway." Lilly stated and proceeded to take off the chest protector and threw it in a corner. Then she removed the bed sheet making Jennifer gasp. She hadn't seen Lilly naked in several years.

"Wow, if I had breasts and an ass like that I wouldn't wear any underwear either."

"Jennifer you're beautiful, you can still get away with it." Lilly admonished Jennifer from being so pessimistic.

"Honey, twenty years ago I probably could have. Now my breasts are trying to reach my kneecaps and my butt is racing me to the ground. When did you start trimming your pubic hair?"

"Couple of months ago, it felt liberating and a whole lot more fun to play with." She winked at Jennifer.

Meanwhile, Paul rode the elevator as it descended into the far depths of the facility. Finally, the elevator stopped, and Paul opened a hidden panel. He punched a few buttons and a rear door opened up behind him. He exited the elevator and headed down a long hallway. The hallway's walls were covered with mirrors. He headed toward a small door at the end of the hallway. As he entered through the door, he was scanned for weapons. A holographic, three-dimensional image of the Grand Canyon was playing on the wall, behind the only furniture in the room, a desk. Behind the desk sat a short, heavyset man, almost twice as big around as Paul.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.