Bela - Cover

Bela

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 2: Party Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Party Time - 16 year old Bela will do what it takes to become a model. She discovers that it's a world of smoking, drinking, drugs, and sex. And she discovers that she loves it all!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

An hour later, both girls were rolling hard, and getting pretty buzzed on the freely flowing alcohol. Tom had gotten a few deep french kisses off of Bela in exchange for being her bartender, and everyone was having a good time. Britini had vanished upstairs with a fuck-buddy from the local college. Bela had made up her mind to let Tom take her upstairs next time he brought her a new drink, the E was starting to peak and she didn't want the high to go to waste.

She sat on the couch, leaning back against the plush cushions and dragged hard on her Newport. Her platform sandal dangled from her foot as her crossed legs shifted and her mini dress rode up high on her lap. Tom appeared like magic though the cloud of thick white smoke freshly exhaled from her teenage lungs, bearing a fresh drink she knew would be lethally strong. She took the drink with her right hand as the left was busy with her half smoked cigarette. "Thanks honey" she said, carefully trying not to slur and mostly succeeding. "You're welcome Bela," Tom replied, sitting down on the couch, and pulling Bela over to lean against him. Tom admired the curve of her small breast through the gaping neckline of her mini dress as she leaned into him. Bela took a deep drink from the rum and diet coke, puffed again on her Newport, and then after she exhaled a lung-full of carcinogenic smoke, she tilted her head, parted her red lips, and kissed Tom with passion.

Time slowed for Bela and she felt like she was flowing down a river of rum, smoke, and E, buoyed along by Tom's lips and strong hands. Tom slipped Bela's dress's thin black silk spaghetti straps down over her shoulders, and freed her firm breasts, letting him grope them more easily and play with her hard sensitive nipples. Now she was firmly in the grip of the two pills she'd taken in the car with Britini. Her skin was burning with pleasure, and Tom kneading her small breasts was making fireworks pop in her brain. She climbed on top of him, straddling him as he sat on the couch. He grabbed the back of her neck and started kissing her hard and greedily. She sank into his chest and she could feel the bulge in his jeans pressing against her bare pussy under her thin dress. She moaned into his mouth, and rocked her hips to grind her super sensitive slit over the corse denim. Bela's awareness of the party, the music, everything other than Tom and his body faded away from her, like smoke. Soon all she could feel was that his jeans fly was getting slick with her wetness. He reached down between them, without letting her mouth free of his, and his fingers slid up inside her as she rocked hard against him. Again she moaned into his mouth. After an eternity of hard kissing and impaling herself on his fingers, he moved his hand, and slid his fingers out of her, much to Bela's disappointment. He fumbled for a moment, before working his zipper down, and freeing his cock. Bela felt the sudden heat sear against her vaginal lips, and she ground forward and then rocked back and down, working his head around to mate with the entrance to her eager hole. She slid down and reveled in the feeling of his cock sinking inside her, inch by tight inch, while the added feeling of the E almost made her cum just working herself down on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.