The Immortal - Cover

The Immortal

Copyright© 2010 by RicS

Chapter 6: A New Day, New Lives

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6: A New Day, New Lives - Imagine waking in the desert over 2,000 years before you were even born. You are healthy, very fit, and seemingly immune from injury. You have no idea how or why you are in this foreign and ancient land? This is to be a very long story, a new chapter hopefully posted each Friday. It starts slowly but builds to scenes of erotica as our hero makes his way through the ancient world. Our hero has a mission but no one bothered to mention this to him.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Incest   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

Year 402 BC — 401 BC

It had been a long day, and a rather stressful evening and early morning. After Celia said she was sorry to Rebekkah, James lifted her gently up on the bed, rubbing her bottom very lightly. She winced but said nothing.

Celia was surprisingly happy. She knew that she had failed James' test, for she had worked out it had been a test. But, James had not sent her away. He had not punished her aside from smacking her bottom and he had not only fucked her but cum in her as well. While she never knew that anyone could cause so much pain by simply smacking her bottom, she felt it in the end, a small price to pay to be allowed to remain James' wife.

James had kissed her gently. By this time she no longer even remotely considered kissing by James or Rebekkah for that matter to be filthy or unpleasant. It was like there was a direct connection between her mouth and her nipples and pussy. One kiss from James could result in very hard nipples and jolts of electricity in her clit.

James had then turned Celia to Rebekkah and bade her kiss Rebekkah. She did so without hesitation and her hand automatically cupped Rebekkah's mound as her tongue rubbed across her teeth and then to the tip of her tongue.

Timidly Celia asked, "James, Master, my ... ah ... our husband. Would you love us again please?'

Celia wondered if she had gone too far since it had only been several minutes ago that James had expressed displeasure in her. However, she need not have worried. James reached over and started caressing her body, running his hands over her arms, her shoulders and then her torso, without really concentrating on her breasts as he thought he would. At first she found this frustrating but very soon the sensations she felt as he kissed and licked her neck and then her ear started to build up.

Rebekkah was not exactly inactive during this time. Celia found her hand being gently placed back between Rebekkah's legs and she started to rub her just as softly as James was working on her. Rebekkah moaned softly, toying with Celia's hair. With her other hand she attempted to draw James over Celia so he would be between the two but he resisted.

James stopped his oral ministrations long enough to softly speak, 'No, Rebekkah, Honey, this one is for you and Celia to learn to love each other. Tonight you will remain in the middle and tomorrow as well. Celia's obligation is to ensure that no matter what I do to her, she makes sure you feel at least as good.

Before thinking Celia burst out, 'But My Lord, I have no cock. I can't fill Rebekkah up and cause her to lose all sense by having a monstrous cock being rammed into her until she is totally senseless. I will try to make her contented but I lack the equipment to truly make her feel stuffed and well fucked!'

With the outburst Celia started to tremble. Terrified she thought, 'How am I going to keep James and Rebekkah happy if I cannot control my own tongue? Mommy and Daddy have let me have my own way my whole life and suddenly it is more than my life to be obedient. I'm not sure I can do it. Oh the Gods forgive me, I am positive I cannot'

Celia kept playing with Rebekkah and kept feeling wonderful from James touch at the same time that silent tears started to stream down her face. She so very much wished to be a good wife to James and as good a companion, lover and wife she could be to Rebekkah. She had let her pride and prejudices get the better of her and hurt Rebekkah terribly with her words. She was now almost overwhelmed with remorse.

James stopped what he was doing. He lifted Celia's head towards him by holding the edge of her chin, the said, 'Celia, I do not expect you to be perfect. I do expect you to immediately correct any mistake that overtakes your brain and your mouth let's loose before your senses tell you how wrong it is. I even expect that your bottom is probably going to stay red for some time to come. But as long as you are genuinely sorry and try, nothing worse will befall you. Do you think I would really hurt the mother of my child?'

Celia didn't understand the reference to a child but she felt a great deal better just the same. Rebekkah was moaning often now and Celia desired nothing more than to take her in her arms and hold her tight, caress her pussy lips and cunt, and kiss her until she came. She so wanted to feel Rebekkah cum at the end of her fingers.

As if reading Celia's mind, James rolled her over so she could take Rebekkah in one arm and kiss her. Rebekkah was very worked up and responded enthusiastically. Just as Rebekkah reached a peak and came very vocally crying out for Celia to keep fucking her pussy with her fingers, James placed the well lubricated head of his cock against Celia's asshole and drove his cock into her all the way to the hill. Celia screamed!

'Oh, James, that hurts so. It hurts! Your cock is too big and my bottom is stinging. Ahh, don't James; your hairs are against my cheeks. It is burning! Burning! I'll be good. I want you in my asshole but I can't take the pain where you smacked me. I promise I will be good. Please James. Please!'

Rebekkah came down from her orgasm and held onto Celia tightly. She was crying along with Celia. She could only imagine how much Celia's bottom must have hurt. She secretly made a pact with herself never to disappoint James to the extent where he thought it warranted to mete out such punishment to her.

Rebekkah had been so very alone until James had rescued her. She may have had a woman's body but she was still very much a child in many ways, and not only in her physical petite size. She loved that James was so patient with her and that he was teaching her to read, even though he had come to Rome unable to read anything. Thus far he had mastered Greek, Latin, Etruscan and Aramaic while Rebekkah was being taught Greek only. Greek was the language of learning and James had decided that Rebekkah should be educated properly. This was highly unusual as girls normally did not participate in the learning of reading, arithmetic or anything that the modern James would consider school work.

So eager to please, Rebekkah studied long and hard and even had a slave skilled in Greek teach her when James was unable or simply needed to learn himself. Holding Celia as he fucked her arse, James was quite distressed that it was causing pain and to take his mind off the hurt he was causing, his mind had drifted to other things and he had realised that Celia also needed to be included in the lessons. As was the rules in Patrician part of society, on marriage Celia had become James' completely. Her father had ceded full rights and control to James. Had James had a father then the father would be not just the figurative head of the household but would remain in control of James' house until his death. Being without a father, James had total charge of Celia.

As strict as these rules were, James had been well pleased that Olivia had found him because Marcus was more flexible than most and was tolerant of many of James' quirks. Any societal rule that James breached, Marcus would good naturedly explain what James had done and then, if it affected others, set about setting the matter to rest. It certainly did not hurt that most at the rarefied level that Marcus and his family existed, were simply terrified of offending James.

'Ooooh, James you fucker of donkeys and small animals, what have you done to my asshole! It stings so much on the outside and the feelings are simply unbelievable on the inside. I have cum more times on your cock in my ass than I ever have before. Ooooh. I'm cumming again! Ahhhhh.'

Finally Celia stopped shaking but knew it would only be minutes before James cock would set her off again. Very frightened as the stinging was becoming unbearable Celia slowly pulled her bottom away from James gentle thrusts. James stopped her and suddenly sped up. It took only James rubbing her pussy mound to set Celia off again, this time simply screaming, 'Oh James!'

Rebekkah was completely sated and rather exhausted. She was clinging to Celia and was looking deeply into James' eyes as he stared back lovingly. Rebekkah's eyes swelled with tears of joy. Surely her life could get no better. But she could take no more of Celia's rubbing, especially as she pressed deeper as each orgasm approached.

James very carefully removed his cock from Celia's asshole and once again cleaned everyone with wet cloths. He had thought of most things and while he had been in Celia, a slave had quietly entered with four more steaming bowls and a number of clean washcloths. She was very quiet and performed her function naked so as not to be more dressed than her new master. This very attractive sixteen year old black woman of very light mocha skin, had been part of the gift for the marriage and could not be happier. She fully expected to feel James wonderful cock in her frequently when he became bored of always having just the orifices of his admittedly very attractive wives.

The only downside on James' thoughtfulness for his wives was that by the time of the servants and slave morning repast, the entire household were aware of Celia having a bright red bottom. The also learnt that Celia had been kissing Rebekkah! On the lips! That is until Olivia heard the chattering and very clearly told them that what James did in his bedchambers was private and a member of her household that wished to discuss could do so at the slave markets after having every male member used the mouth that obviously needed something stuffed in it to hold his or her tongue in place.

Olivia stopped for a second because her household was aware that the threats were unlikely to be serious. Fully aware that kindness was often seen as weakness, but loathe for it to get out of her household that her daughter was willingly kissing, Olivia pronounced, 'No I will do no such thing. I will simply tell Our Lord James of the gossip so that everyone in the household can at least witness just how James treats those that he is greatly displeased with!'

--Not another word was ever uttered about James' sex habits, even when it occurred in a public area.


James had taken to training with the small unit of the military consisting mostly of the sons of Patricians that trained close by his villa. He no longer felt himself to be a guest since Marcus had given his family a wing of the villa. He settled in to the wing with his servants, only taking much notice when Celia snapped at her personal attendant. Celia was chastised and did not repeat what James had considered rudeness to the very kind young girl that looked after Celia.

James had learned of Marcus stable of fine horses and had just ridden a large stallion hard over the soft earth through Marcus' orchard on the outskirts of the city. The horse had taken to James and the normally almost unrideable animal had followed all his commands with not even the slightest hesitation. In turn, James was taken by the sheer exuberance of having such a fine animal at full gallop under him, the wind whipping up his short military style tunic. Both Rebekkah and Celia thought the husband incredibly handsome in the very short tunic, made of the finest linens dyed a very bright white. Because of James status in society, his tunics, though not ostentatious were trimmed with purple, indicating just how high his rank was.

James would then ride the horse sedately through the wide boulevards that led into the city and then the much more cramped streets leading to the villa. Despite his courtesy and willingness to move to the side to let litters and the like pass, no one who valued their position in society deliberately moved into the way of James and his large black stallion. Many women however managed to position themselves so that they were elevated somewhat and could look straight at James' crotch. The military style tunic was much shorter than the civilian version and often flapped up exposing James' cock and balls, completely free of hair. The gossip that circulated was that James' cock doubled in thickness when hard and the women that had seen it would often look mightily uncomfortable as they distractedly rubbed their groins. Despite the stigma of multiple wives, James and his wives received an enormous number of invitations to banquets. James was able to decline without causing offence only because of who he was.

He took the view that if his women would make themselves 'Brazilian' for him he would do the same, and this just compounded the fact that soft his member was not much smaller than when his wives aroused him fully, which was remarkably often. James had inadvertently created a new fashion in segments of Roman society, with many women wanting to be 'Brazilian' as it started to be referred to, even if no one quite knew why.

Unheard of and very much frowned upon, that is until they found out who the woman was, both Celia and Rebekkah's tunics and more formal togas were also trimmed in purple. It very quickly became known that the only women in Rome with such clothing were James' wives and were to be treated with the same respect one would afford the wife of the ruling Consuls or Dictator, if one was appointed at the time.

As was the practice, none of the trio wore underpants. James had fashioned a very comfortable leather garment in the style of the bottom of a micro bikini for the women's use when they had their periods. He had cotton fibre purchased, tightly bound and with a linen lining, created the world's first tampons! Very quickly all women in the villa adopted James strange undergarments for women, including several styles of bras, especially those designed for nursing women. Olivia was so taken by her shape with a bra she pleaded until James designed ones just for her ample breasts and then had servants make several pairs.

--As soon as James pointed out that bras would reduce sagging especially when pregnant or nursing, all the women guests of Marcus and Olivia wished to have them as well and the household ended up with a cottage industry making tampons, bikini bottoms for use during menstruation and bras.


Unfortunately for Celia, she had a hard time controlling her tongue and was subject to spanking sometimes two or three times a week. Everyone knew when she had displeased her husband as she would walk around with her beautiful heart shaped bottom completely exposed for all to see, rubbing both hands over the stinging and very red cheeks. She wondered why her bottom didn't harden to the frequent punishment but somehow it never did.

James was at least fair. On the one occasion Rebekkah had been mean to Claudia, when Claudia had borrowed a hair comb that James had hand carved for Rebekkah and broken a tooth, James meted out punishment in the form of ten not very hard smacks to Rebekkah. James was very careful. She was only a couple of months pregnant but he very small size meant she was already showing a baby bump. Rebekkah was also a very good girl and this was not really her fault. If James made her anything, it became something she treasured completely.

James carried out the punishment reluctantly even to Celia and it almost broke his heart when Celia came into their bedchamber, tears streaming down her face, periodically shaking all over, looking at her husband with real love mixed with distress. She had the added worry of whether she could control herself well enough so she didn't automatically put her hand in the path of James' hand.

After a month of marriage, she had mercilessly taunted Portia, her 15 year old sister, and attempted to duck her in the baths only to knock her head against the tiled edge. James had warned her three times not to lord her position as wife of the virtually dual head of the house over her sisters but Celia being Celia had continued.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.