The Immortal
Preamble

Copyright© 2010 by RicS

Historical Sex Story: Preamble - Imagine waking in the desert over 2,000 years before you were even born. You are healthy, very fit, and seemingly immune from injury. You have no idea how or why you are in this foreign and ancient land? This is to be a very long story, a new chapter hopefully posted each Friday. It starts slowly but builds to scenes of erotica as our hero makes his way through the ancient world. Our hero has a mission but no one bothered to mention this to him.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Incest   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

Notes — Please Check Regularly

Author's note:

Because this is a story that is being posted as it is being written, revisions and changes may occur. In addition some chapters may occur temporarily out of sequence. Please check here periodically to see what changes may have occurred.

This will prevent problems such as reading the same chapter twice because it has been renumbered.


4 July 2010

Minor rewrite of Chapter Two caused it to become two pages. Up until that point the last Chapter posted was Chapter Three detailing the wedding night. That chapter is now split into Chapters Four and Five. Unless you wish to read the same chapters again to check on the relatively minor changes, if you read Chapter Three before this date, start again at Chapter Six, when it is posted.

3 July 2010

Chapter Headings now include the Year.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.