The Immortal - Cover

The Immortal

Copyright© 2010 by RicS

Chapter 4: Three to a Bed

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4: Three to a Bed - Imagine waking in the desert over 2,000 years before you were even born. You are healthy, very fit, and seemingly immune from injury. You have no idea how or why you are in this foreign and ancient land? This is to be a very long story, a new chapter hopefully posted each Friday. It starts slowly but builds to scenes of erotica as our hero makes his way through the ancient world. Our hero has a mission but no one bothered to mention this to him.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Incest   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

Year 402 BC

WARNING:

This was originally posted as Part One of Chapter Three but has been reposted to remove SOL pages from the Chapters. There are only minor differences between this and the Original Chapter Three so if you have already read it you do not really need to read this or Chapter Five. Hope this is not too confusing.

Author's note:

Vampdragon and BarneyR edited this chapter, and amazingly quickly too I might add. Many thanks.

If anyone knows of how I might go about obtaining an agent or a publisher this or more mainstream novels I have, I'd love to hear it. Rejection slips or 'I find your writing unique but it isn't quite for me', get depressing.

--­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

James had grown up on the very fringes of Sydney and spent much of his time in the dense bush that was surrounding even very suburban areas of that city in the 50s and 60s. He lived in an area built on the ridges of alternating long ridge spines and deep gouged small creek valleys. The sides of the valleys were often very steep with the lush bush being close to impenetrable. But this had been James' home. He had no problem moving through even the densest bush and his bushcraft had been honed to a fine degree by the time he was nine.

At ten, James and two friends had all had large lizards as pets. James had two Eastern Water Dragons more than three feet long each. His mother despaired as they climbed over her good drapes. He collected creatures of all types but the three boys found that a famous reptile park bought snakes, so they set out to catch snakes.

James caught some of the more poisonous snakes in Australia barefoot and with nothing, but normally in a pair of shorts and with an old sugar sack. He relied either on stealth to put his foot down just below the snake's head or lightning reflexes to snatch up the snake by grasping it just behind the jaws. James became rather good at catching snakes until overconfidence and his willingness to protect his sheep dog from a seven foot red bellied black snake, resulted in the snake latching on to his lower leg, pumping repeatedly before a bite to its tail by James' dog caused the snake to release.

Three days in hospital and a nasty scare resulted in the termination of James' snake hunting days. But he continued to explore the bush, often exploring virgin bushland all the way to the major river the creeks joined up to.

James' bush skills further increased when he joined the Army. He rose to the rank of Captain before being placed in charge of a small specialised counter-insurgency jungle team. It was in this training where James had excelled. Part of the training was the requirement to successfully complete a survival course. A small group of soldiers, generally after about three months in the service, was supplied with full combat gear including rifle but no live ammunition. They were given one day's water but no food. They were dropped in dense jungle several hundred miles from any civilisation in an area of Northern Territory, Australia called the 'Top End'. Aside from survival the group had to work together to move through the jungle about 80 km or 50 miles to the extraction point.

The extraction was 16 days after drop off. Typically, the group consisted of 14 to 16 new soldiers plus one experienced observer. The observer was supplied with live ammunition but was not to intervene unless a life was at risk.

James had gone through the course himself without difficulty. Food was abundant in the Top End if you knew even basic survival skills. Despite his successful completion of the course, James was not happy at all when it started to fall to him to be the observer. However, the various misadventures of those far less skilled than himself in surviving in jungle close to pristine, had certainly helped James learn even more about just what it took, physically, mentally and emotionally to survive in unfamiliar terrain and situations. Or so James was musing while he waited for the girls to join him just outside the dining hall at the end of their wedding feast.

James' thoughts about his past were interrupted by loud laughter, as the last of the guests bid farewell. It was time to consummate the weddings. James was more than ready. Thinking back over the months with Rebekkah, James marvelled that he hadn't burst his balls from the cycle of arousal, frustration and hard work to bring his libido under control. He certainly did not wish to repeat the experience, as satisfied as he was with himself for being able to exercise restraint.


Rebekkah was beside herself. She was so excited that James would finally penetrate her and make her his, that she had wet herself during the feast and had to excuse herself and clean up. She knew that James was fastidious about cleanliness and far from being turned on by the earthy smell of her sex with dry urine, which she had been instructed was common of men she was to service, she would never dream of presenting herself that way for James.

Rebekkah had also found it very awkward suddenly being elevated to the rank of the wife of such an important man, sitting beside him at the low table at the feast rather than behind him and out of the conversation as she had done up till that evening. It was clear that Celia was having great trouble overcoming her prejudices, especially when they were encouraged through all the bawdy comments that were being tossed around by guests, to engage in sexual play, during the feast. Rebekkah knew how to bring a woman quickly to orgasm, but when she had ran her fingers between Celia's very soft and nearly wholly hidden lips, she could see that this had disturbed Celia quite a bit and horrified Olivia.

But Rebekkah also had realised that Celia was so very aroused that her thighs were very wet, let alone her sex itself, and that the instant Rebekkah had touched her clit, Celia had cum, loudly and passionately, attempting to bring James in to their activities. James had declined and in the end, looking very embarrassed by the quickly escalating activities of his two wives, even though sporting an iron hard erection obvious to everyone, had whispered in Celia's ear that she was not to do anything more and to wait until the three were alone.

Just before she had been commanded to stop, so overwhelmed by the experience directly in front of her new husband Celia had no hesitation in mirroring what Rebekkah was doing to her with Rebekkah. And Rebekkah had been far more vocal as she came not once but several times in rapid succession. She hadn't realised just how vocal she was until she received cheers and whistles from the guests. She too had looked very embarrassed and thoroughly subdued when she had playfully reached for James' cock, only to have had her hand slapped away and he quite crossly whispered in her ear that she should kindly reserve such activities for the bedchamber or he would do nothing with her at all.

The trio might have just been married; however they were at quite different crossroads in their lives, when they finally did retire to the bedchamber. Rebekkah had become quite withdrawn and lost all her normal animation because of James' threat. She had been so constantly aroused by him and so very sexually frustrated that she wasn't sure what she would do if he did not make her his that night, hopefully as forcefully and as hard as he could. Rebekkah wanted everyone to see her having extreme difficulty moving the next day so she could prove to all that her man had taken her as he should, at long last. She didn't think at all that James might not to wish this or that he wished to project to others that she truly was his wife, to be loved and cherished but certainly never abused.

Celia was so very primed to be loved physically that she too was immensely frustrated. Naturally, she had servants massage her and bring her to orgasm in doing so. She had a selection of dildos that she used to keep her almost out of control libido in check. Much like her two younger sisters, merely being in the presence of James had caused her to quite literally became weak kneed and tremble. It wasn't that he was handsome or that his cock, that was all too often seen to be erect, that aroused her. Oh it did that, very much so, but it was the projection of so much power that had the three young women alone at night fantasising but never quite quenching their lust.

Celia was far worse in many ways than Rebekkah. Rebekkah simply wished to be fucked, to be crude in modern language, but not the language of the Romans. The equivalent of fuck in Latin was a commonly used word, as was cunt. Both words were used even by the highest born in everyday speech. There were more formal words such as now used to indicate having sex or a woman's genitalia or vagina but they tended to be used only when a medical issue was being described. Thus when Rebekkah previously asked to have a good fucking at the next dinner, she wasn't being in the least impolite.

All of this had been a bit of a revelation to James and in the last three days when he at last allowed himself to think of having sex with Rebekkah, he had come to be a bit disappointed. He may have had rather conservative values in respect to sexual matters and partners but he really liked the forbidden nature of using swear words during the height of passion. Even until shortly before he 'died' his wife telling him that his cock was stretching her little cunt and his fucking of it was making her cum was often enough to tip him over the edge. He wondered how you could do the same verbally if no word had any wickedness to it. He would learn that there certainly was other ways but that had yet to take place.


James may have had the body of someone, maybe in their late 20s, but his thinking was that of a mature man over 50. He believed in fidelity, love and total trust in his partner, and had not thought that his wife had ever strayed. He certainly had not, not in the 30 plus years of his marriage. He had known only one woman sexually and was happy with that arrangement. It certainly didn't hurt that his wife was a very loving women with a sex drive more than matching his own. James was a naturally caring lover, and his wife had been a passionate and vocal one. She had learned quickly that James was willing to do pretty much anything to keep her satisfied, and so she had honestly told him when something wasn't working and when something was. Thus, James' lack of variety in sexual partners had not meant he wasn't a good lover.

James' wife, Alison, had thought him the best she had ever had, very much regretting the two affairs she had had during their marriage. Nonetheless, her curiosity or need had caused her to stray twice. Once when she was seduced by a man, she had seen changing with a much bigger penis than her husband's, which turned out to just be uncomfortable and the man quite selfish in his lovemaking. The other time was after James had returned with his injury and sex was infrequent and painful for James. Her libido had been high enough that she sought satisfaction elsewhere. This time the man had been an exceptional lover, despite being more than fifteen years younger than Alison. But he still didn't match James in either technique or intimacy.

While Alison continued the affair for some months, she started to despair of it because it was the intimacy with James that she truly missed, and discovering that James was a better lover than a highly skilled and giving man, who had had a large number of women, had just depressed Alison further. She was already almost overwhelmed with guilt. James had started to compensate for the lack of sexual ability by increasing the intimacy dramatically. The final straw was when James started to get into the habit of waking her up by nuzzling his mouth along her, lightly teasing and licking her. She never once stayed asleep for more than moments when he started this and her first orgasm was often only seconds away after she awoke. That James wanted nothing in return had made her so overwhelmed by guilt that she cut off all ties with her younger lover.


Of course, neither Celia nor Rebekkah knew any of James real or even 'God' background. He simply would not talk about his past, so they didn't understand that he sometimes was overwhelmed with grief that he had not been able to say goodbye to Alison, or even know what had happened. He had lost his companion of more than 30 years suddenly and yet he couldn't even express that grief to anyone or even grieve properly. During the time he was on the caravan, he was so immersed in the new sensations of exceptional hearing, feeling and sight that he had little time to contemplate his past. When it had started to sink in and his grief became significant, he was always with Rebekkah and she would be so disturbed by his melancholy that he had internalised it.

Rebekkah was an open book to James. She told him what she wanted with total candour. Celia, on the other hand, was almost completely unknown to him, or so Celia had assumed. Celia was wilful, disobedient and defiant. Her attitude had driven away some suitors that her parents had thought suitable. Celia was a hopeless romantic and this had frustrated her terribly. Celia had listened to her mother talk endlessly about how sex could be very good for the woman but only when it involved someone that deeply loved you and that you deeply loved, was it truly special and could reach a part of your soul that the mechanics of it couldn't even stir in the slightest. This so very un-Roman thinking had fired Celia's imagination and she had completely accepted her mother's imparting of her wisdom on the nature of sex and lovemaking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.