Campground Awakening
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bobby earned break from his farm chores and chose a week at a state park, where all he'd have to do was fish, hike, eat and sleep. When his dad couldn't leave the farm, it looked like all was lost until his Aunt Wendy volunteered to go camping with him. She'd been his babysitter when he was little and they got along well. It turned out they still got along well. In fact they got along VERY well. And, in the process, they discovered another activity besides fishing and hiking they both enjoyed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

My aunt was looking at me, her head tilted a little. I felt like something under a microscope. She hadn't answered my question yet, and ten minutes had gone by. Okay, maybe not ten full minutes, but it felt like it.

"Do you want me to take my top off?" she asked suddenly.

I swallowed, but didn't say anything.

"Come on, Bobby, it's not that hard a question," she said. There was an edge in her voice.

I didn't know what to say. I mean I knew the answer, but I was afraid to say the answer. You know how sometimes somebody asks a question that either nobody can answer, or maybe nobody wants to answer, and there's an awkward silence, and then somebody changes the subject and ignores the question?

Yeah ... that didn't happen here.

"Do you want to see my breasts, Bobby?" she asked.

"Okay, yes," I finally said. I waited for something to happen. I figured it wouldn't be good.

"Do you want to see me entirely naked?" she asked.

This was getting ridiculous now.

"Of course I do," I said. I think there was a little edge in my own voice at that point. I mean what kind of questions were these to ask a sixteen-year-old boy? It's not like a sixteen year old boy would say "Um ... no ... I'm not much interested in seeing the naked bodies of women I get boners for."

Her voice was definitely hard when she spoke again. "You're not in love, Bobby. You're in lust. Try not to confuse the two."

That didn't seem fair somehow. I mean I was only sixteen, even if I was going to turn seventeen in October. I have one of those tempers that my mom calls a 'bubble temper.' What that means is that my anger bubbles out suddenly, but then pops and is gone again really fast. That happened now.

"How the hell am I supposed to know the difference?" I said kind of loud. Believe it or not I felt guilty, not because I yelled at my aunt, but because I yelled while we were fishing. How stupid is that?

Her face kind of wrinkled up and then relaxed. Her shoulders, which I hadn't even realized were tense, relaxed too.

"Good point," she said, almost like she was talking to herself. She looked off toward the shore, and then back at me. "Hurry up and catch another fish," she said.

"What?" I was confused.

"Two apiece for supper," she said. "We only have three. So one of us needs to catch another one instead of jaw-jacking and scaring the fish away."

I figured I had been dismissed. She sounded like a typical adult at that point, and I felt pretty much like a typical kid who had somehow done something wrong that I couldn't understand why it was wrong. So I went back to fishing.

About fifteen minutes later, during which neither of us made a single sound, she hissed and set her hook.

"Finally!" she said, clearly elated. I just figured she was happy because now she'd caught up with me on the fish count. She got the fish in and off the hook. Then she laid her pole down and leaned over to wash her hands in the lake. She sat back up and looked at me. I swear she looked like a cat, looking at a mouse.

"I should wait," she said softly. "But I can't. That's how good you are, my fine young nephew."

"What?" I asked in a complaining voice. I had no idea what was going on and I was starting to get nervous.

She reached behind her and undid her bikini top. As it fell she stood and shoved her bottoms down, instead of untying them. I know I was looking at her like a deer in the headlights as she stepped over the middle seat towards me. She knelt in front of me.

"If you hear a boat, you better tell me ASAP," she said, her voice husky. "Now stand up!"

Used to following orders, I stood and she attacked my shorts, opening them and pulling my underwear down with them. My penis had been trying to get hard ever since she bared her breasts, but it was only about half way there. Her hand came up and gripped it between her thumb and two fingers and she skinned the foreskin back, baring the knob. She kissed the tip, said "I've missed you," sighed, and then sucked my now mostly hard cock into her mouth. Her hands went to grip my butt cheeks and I swayed, making the whole boat rock. My feet widened instinctively, and when I grabbed her head with both of my hands it was purely to keep from falling over.

Bits and pieces of that will always be in my memory. Because I was so tall she could kneel without hunching over. That pressed her breasts against my knees. I'll always remember that. I know it seems silly, but it's the first place her breasts ever touched my body, and I can still, to this very day, remember what it felt like. About half of my cock was in her mouth, being sucked deliciously when I grabbed her head. Like I said, I only did that to keep from falling overboard, but when I did it she let me pull her nose right against my body, which just seemed impossible. I mean I'm not a foot long or anything, but it looked like more than would fit in a woman's mouth. That felt just weird.

Of course I was feeling other things too. Her jaws acted like she had a big wad of chewing gum in her mouth, and her tongue was all over the place and I think I made baby sounds because there was this ball of something huge that was expanding in my loins and it felt like it was going to shoot up and explode out the top of my head. I looked down and her nose was buried in the brown hairs I was so proud of down there. I know my eyes were bugged out, but they stayed in my head. Then, as I watched, her lips kind of pooched out and started pulling off, exposing the cock I was very familiar with, but which now looked completely different somehow. It was fully hard now, and watching those pink lips sliding along my rigid column not only felt different, it made my pecker look different too. I was actually kind of proud of it in that instant, because it was so thick and firm looking.

Her lips got to the head and slid off. She swallowed and kissed the tip and then slid her lips back over the crown, to lock in the dip behind the knob. Her tongue started moving all around and she sucked and I groaned and just as I felt the sweet release of semen entering my prick, her right hand came off my butt and slid around so that her thumb and first finger could squeeze the base of my cock. I thought I was going to die right then and there. I know I must have gripped her hair painfully. She paid me back by cutting off that soothing flow like a hatchet cuts off a chicken's head. I groaned pitifully.

She pulled her lips back, but left her tongue connected to the tip of my cock. She let up on the pressure and a big dollop of white oozed out of the tip, right onto the tip of her tongue. She curled her tongue back into her mouth and I heard her swallow again.

"Mmmmmmm." That sound made my balls feel like they were going to burst any second. She looked up at me. "You taste yummy."

Then she took her hand away, put her mouth back, pressed her nose into my pubes again and I started vibrating like a poplar tree in a windstorm.

This time when I felt the soothing jets, she stayed right where she was. How she could swallow with my cock all the way in her like that, I don't know, but I felt her do it. She did cough once, and pulled back so that only half of my penis was in her mouth, but it didn't matter to me. Nothing in my whole life had ever felt that good.

She kept sucking and kissing and playing with my peter until it got so small and shriveled up that I thought she might have killed it. Then she looked up at me and said, "I'm going to teach you how to make a woman that happy."


Of course I had heard of eating pussy. Most of my friends bragged that they'd done it hundreds of times. No matter that there were only forty-six girls in our entire senior class, with maybe another hundred girls in the lower classes. I mean it wasn't mathematically possible for all the guys I knew to have eaten that much pussy unless they hit every girl in school at least three or four times. And I knew Julie May had never gotten her pussy eaten.

Had she?

That was just a flicker of a smidgen of a doubt as Aunt Wendy pulled up my shorts and told me to button them.

"No sense in both of us having to try to get dressed if somebody comes," she muttered.

Then she had us switch places and she sat down on the seat and leaned back and spread her legs.

Remember, now ... she was buck naked ... the first real woman I'd ever seen that way, and for sure the only one I'd ever seen displaying herself completely unashamed, not only in front of me, but actually for me.

So yes, I was a basket case. My cock tried like the dickens to get hard again, but that was a lost cause.

The next thing I knew I was on my hands and knees and my nose was an inch from her firm, pale pussy lips and she was talking. I think it was her talking that is responsible for me not becoming a raving lunatic at that moment.

She gave me a forty-five second tour of her girly parts. I swear it! Her fingers spread herself open and one polished and pointed fingernail began touching and pointing out things as her voice identified them. It was sex ed the way it should have been taught.

Then she commenced to instruct me on just how to use my lips, tongue, teeth and even my nose, of all things, to make her squeal.

And squeal she did.

If you've never done this, you really need to try it some day. You're in for a treat. Not that that's what I thought at first. At first I was afraid it would smell nasty and taste nasty and I was sure I'd throw up and ruin everything. But that was only a flicker of a smidgen of a fear that vanished just as soon as my nose was close enough to catch a whiff of what her pussy actually smelled like.

And she tasted even better!

Anyway, I didn't even have to worry about whether I was doing it right or not, because she told me whether I was doing it right or not. And pretty soon, what with me being a pretty quick learner generally, all she was saying was things like "Ohhh yes, Bobby, just like that," and "Mmmm keep going ... yes ... ohhh that's it, baby." And when a woman talks like that for fifteen minutes in a row and never has a bad thing to say to you, it makes you feel pretty damn good, let me tell you that.

I didn't find out until later that she had very quiet, almost secret orgasms. I did notice that every once in a while her breathing would speed up and she'd pant and make these almost chanting little noises, but I didn't know they were orgasms. Not then. All I knew was that she wanted me to keep doing it, and I was more than happy to oblige. When I realized my cock was rock hard again it didn't even bother me, because it was obvious now that that was a perfectly all right way for it to be.

Finally she said it was enough, and lay back to catch her breath. Her legs were still wide open, and I stared at what I'd been nibbling on for half an hour. Her pussy lips had been tight, pale strips of swollen skin when I started, but now they were loose, almost floppy, and they were a darkish pink. They weren't tight together either, but formed a kind of wrinkled opening that was dark inside. I knew that was where a man's penis went ... into that darkness, but it was still just academic knowledge at that point. I honestly didn't think about dropping my shorts and sticking my own rigid penis in there. It's hard to explain. I knew it was theoretically possible, but it just wasn't something as real as, say, eating pussy now was. That had been theoretically possible too, half an hour ago. Now it was something I knew how to do, and loved doing.

Anyway, she sat up. I was still kneeling, staring at her pussy.

"So, I take it you enjoyed that," she said. I looked up and she had that smile on her face again, the one where I wasn't sure if she was teasing me or not.

I nodded and licked my lips. I didn't know my whole face was shiny with her juices.

"Are you hard again?" she asked.

I nodded some more.

"Let me get my suit on first," she said.

I wondered about that while she pulled her bikini back on, and wondered even more when she put her shorts on too. But I didn't have time to think about that as she had me sit down where she'd been, and lean back. She got my shorts open again and I ended up standing up while she pulled them down. It bounced into the open like a cheerleader doing cartwheels ... just full of energy and excitement. And the cool thing about it was that I knew it wouldn't be full for long, because she was going to make it all tired again. She reached for it and squeezed it as I sat back down.

"So hard," she murmured.

She had me lean back, but she didn't suck it this time. Instead she just jerked me off. She started slowly, almost like she was playing with it. She also shifted her grip a couple of times. I found out later she was watching my reaction as she tried different grips. She settled into one that put my foreskin in the upper half of her palm, where her thumb could stroke the head of my cock as her hand bared it. Then she speeded up.

"I knew you could last a while if we practiced enough," she said.

"Uhhhh," was all I could get out.

She seemed to know somehow that if she went just a smidgen faster I'd pop, but she kept her speed just below that.

Then she started talking ... saying things that made me crazy.

"Such a strong, long, handsome prick," she sighed. "You gonna cum for me, handsome prick? You gonna spurt for little old Wendy?" She shifted her attention from my penis to my face, and sped up a little more. "Cum for me, Bobby," she purred. "I want you to squirt way up in the air for me. I want to see you cum and know it's all for me."

"Gaaaaahhhhh" I groaned. I was right on the edge.

She was using her right hand, and I saw her left go behind her. Her bikini bra sagged, and then fell from those perfect titties.

"I'm gonna aim it at my breasts, Bobby. Can you cum on my breasts? I want to feel your hot jism on my nipples, Bobby. Come on, Baby, squirt for me."

Her hand sped up the magical amount and I had what I'm sure my mother would have described as a conniption fit. My prick spat so hard it hurt. Aunt Wendy leaned forward and almost touched the tip of my cock with her right nipple. A rope of white painted it and she moved her body so that the second jet got all over her left breast as she pressed it to the tip of my cock. She kept jerking, and as the surges of soothing semen lessened she tilted my cock so that she could collect it in her left palm.

Then she smeared it all over her naked upper body. She let go of my penis so she could use both hands, and she looked up at the sky with her eyes closed, a smile on her lips. I watched both hands try to get into her shorts, but they were too tight. She pulled them back up and massaged her breasts, twiddling her nipples and baring her teeth. A growl came from her throat and "Wendy's Wolves" popped into my head. She lowered her head. Her eyes opened and looked at me with that same hungry look she'd had before. It was a cat look, though ... not a wolf look.

"You, my friend," she said, her voice low and husky, "are a problem."

"Me?" I know I was staring, wide eyed and open mouthed.

"Oh yeah," she sighed. She leaned forward and put spermy hands on my shoulders. "Kiss me," she ordered.


I know you're probably getting tired of me saying that I can't explain things, and can only remember parts of things, but you have to remember all this was brand new to me. When I left my parents' house to go camping with my aunt, I had zero sexual experience with the exception of 'self abuse, ' as my mother called it. Since then I'd seen my first naked woman, gotten and given a blow job, blown more spunk in two days than I had in the previous two months and was about a thousand percent more educated on things sexual than I had been.

And then, piled on top of all that, there was this kiss.

I'd been kissed before, by lots of different people, including the woman who was kissing me at that moment. But she had never kissed me like that before. Nobody had ever kissed me like that before. It was a kiss that threatened to pull my insides out through my nose if I didn't suck in enough air to block that avenue of escape. My heart hammered in my chest. My lungs labored like I'd just finished a five mile sprint. My groin felt like it was just going to break loose and fall in a heap. It was so powerful, with her lips chewing almost, and her tongue flicking in and out of my mouth, that I honestly thought something in each of us had flowed together to join in a way that could never... ever ... be separated. It must be what twins feel like, when they say they can feel what each other is feeling.

Her lips dragged off mine, and I distinctly remember leaning forward, trying not to let hers get away. I had closed my eyes and as I opened them I saw hers, only inches away. They fluttered and she seemed to sway slightly.

"Oh Bobby," she sighed. "What are you doing to me?"

I didn't have the faintest idea what I was doing to her. I was much too busy trying to sort out what she was doing to me. But it didn't matter, because she leaned forward to kiss me again.

We ended up in the bottom of the boat, kind of cramped between the seats, sort of half lying down. I know I felt her hands moving on my skin, and I'm pretty sure my hands might have moved around a little too, but almost all my attention was on her lips, and what they felt like, and what they were making me feel like. I had always thought kisses like this were sexual, but it went way beyond that. There was something spiritual about this kind of kissing. It created a kind of awe that made every second of it something precious, to be cherished and remembered forever.

I know, I know. I'm making a big deal and going on and on about a simple kiss.

But that's the point. There was nothing simple about that kiss at all. It changed me. Something gelled in me. I felt something deep inside me that I would be able to recognize from that moment on. I didn't really understand it then, of course, even though I knew something important had happened, but always after that, all I had to do was kiss a woman and I knew instantly if there was any chemistry between us or not.

That kiss - I still think of it as one kiss, even though it was really a long series of them - finally ended, and it was completely different than what I felt after I ate her pussy. When she sucked me, or I got to taste her, I wanted it to go on and on forever. But kissing her was more like eating a fine meal. There came a point where you were comfortably satisfied, and if you stopped there, it felt good for a long time. You knew you could repeat that meal again, when you got hungry again, but it was enough for now. I know it affected her too, because her eyes were misty when we finally stopped. She kissed me three more times, but they were different. They were urgent, quick kisses, hard and demanding, but not requiring that I do anything but be there.

Then she scrambled back to the motor and jerked it to life. She powered out of that little cove and around the comma shaped land and headed back to the marina at full speed. I picked up her bikini top and held it out to her, a little wide-eyed. She blinked, looked down at her shiny naked skin and powered down fast. She giggled hysterically for a few seconds, said "Be right back," and then dove overboard. I saw her washing my stuff off her upper body. I helped her back into the boat and she put her bikini top back on. She was shaking her head and muttering, but I couldn't hear what she was actually saying. Then she started the motor again and headed back to the dock.


She seemed antsy from the moment we got back to the dock, all the way through cleaning the fish and cooking them. We had dehydrated potatoes au-something-or-other and she opened a can of baked beans. It was the perfect meal after the perfect day and I was floating on cloud nine. I mean it didn't get any better than this. This exceeded even my wildest dreams about getting some time off from the farm and going camping.

"Bath time," she said suddenly, putting her plate down on the ground.

"It's only six-thirty," I said, looking at my watch.

"Don't argue with me," she said a little tensely. "Go take a shower while I wash the dishes. Then I'll go."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.