Campground Awakening - Cover

Campground Awakening

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bobby earned break from his farm chores and chose a week at a state park, where all he'd have to do was fish, hike, eat and sleep. When his dad couldn't leave the farm, it looked like all was lost until his Aunt Wendy volunteered to go camping with him. She'd been his babysitter when he was little and they got along well. It turned out they still got along well. In fact they got along VERY well. And, in the process, they discovered another activity besides fishing and hiking they both enjoyed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The next morning was weird, mostly because she acted like nothing had happened. I woke up as she was wiggling into shorts, lying down on her sleeping bag. I pretended to still be asleep, but she nudged me and said it was time to get up and reminded me we were hiking to the falls that morning. Then she took off her sleep shirt. I know I gasped as I saw her breasts, now fully illuminated by the sunlight coming through the tent. Her nipples were dark brown, set on top of circles that were the same color. She pretended I wasn't there and pulled on a different shirt. Then, without a word, she ducked through the door of the tent and started rattling pans.

I thought about beating off again, because I was hard, but I had to pee and I knew that would make it hard to cum. Then it occurred to me that I could beat off in the latrine, since I could see anyone coming, so I got up, got dressed, left the tent and jogged to the latrine so she couldn't see the boner in my shorts.

I did jerk off, but it was nowhere near as good as what had happened the night before. I mean it felt good and all, but there was no comparison between my hand and hers. I mean no comparison.

She still acted like nothing had happened all through breakfast. She had gotten some brochures about the park at the ranger station and read some of it to me during breakfast. It said how high the falls were we were going to hike to, how much water came over them per minute, and how many olympic sized swimming pools it would fill per hour and all that kind of stuff.

The hike was normal too. Oddly, even when she hiked in front of me I was able to keep from getting a boner. I think that was because she was acting so normal about it, so it made me feel more normal too. And by the time we got there we were both feeling it in our legs, and sitting on a bench, just watching the water thunder down into a big, bubbly pool was fun. It was easy to let your mind go blank as you watched all that water swirling around. There was a mist from the falls, and it drifted towards us, but that felt good too, because we were both hot and sweaty from the hike.

We ate sandwiches there and then hiked back, which was easier because it was all downhill. Still, when we got back we both wanted to go for a swim.

"Is my bikini going to be a problem?" she asked, with a half-smile on her face.

I think it was her willingness to just face things and accept them as something that had happened and was just part of life or something that let me be less like a kid about it.

"Probably," I said. I was serious too.

She beamed. "You make me feel so good!"

I just stared at her. Any other woman would have told my mother I was being a pervert.

"Too bad this isn't a topless lake," she said, her eyes twinkling. "I could really give you a show then."

"Oh man," I groaned. I actually covered my eyes with one hand for a second before I realized how stupid that looked and jerked my hand away.

"I shouldn't tease you," she said. "Look what happened when I teased you last night."

Her sudden attention to something she had ignored all morning (or which I thought she had ignored all morning, ) had me all flummoxed again. That's probably why I said "It's okay."

She laughed. Then she stood up. "I'm going to change now."

I looked at her.

"In the tent," she said.

I looked at her.

"Are you going to change too?" she asked, grinning now.

I was able to nod, but I just stood there.

Then her grin faded. "I suppose we should change at separate times. I don't know why I didn't think about that yesterday."

She had gone into the tent before my brain glommed on to the idea that she had just offered to change into her bikini in front of me ... in the tent ... and that I had blown the opportunity.

"Damn!" I thought suddenly. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

She laughed from inside the tent, and I realized I'd spoken all that out loud.


Again she acted like nothing had happened when she came out, wearing that damn bikini. She waited for me to go into the tent, and I waited for her to come back in while I changed. She didn't, though, and I felt stupid again. Then, on the way down to the water, she reached for my hand. That might have been weird too, except she pulled and got me running. That made her breasts bounce up and down and because I was watching them jiggle, I tripped over my own feet. She laughed at that too. Again I felt stupid and juvenile, but again she ignored all that and yelled "Bet you can't catch me!" and ran the rest of the way to the lake.

I got up and started tearing after her. I got there as she took her last shoe off, but she was watching me and she tossed it at me and jumped into the water, swimming strongly for the floating dock. I kicked my shoes off and did a competition dive, which would have been fine except while the water was deep enough that my chest didn't hit the sandy bottom, my arms were too long to windmill without digging in.

Still, I caught her just as she got to the platform and started to climb the ladder. I lunged with one hand and grabbed her hip as it came up out of the water. My fingers clamped onto the bow on the side of her bikini. I didn't actually mean to do that, but the bow came loose and I was treated to a very definitely tanned butt cheek as she squealed and grabbed at her suit. She caught it and managed to keep it on as she stepped up, before turning to look at me, still floating in the water at the foot of the ladder.

"Naughty, naughty," she scolded, as she tied the bottoms back in place.

"Sorry," I said.

She smiled. "No you're not. Don't lie."

"I mean I didn't intend to do that." I dragged my finger across and then down the left side of my chest. "Cross my heart," I said. "I just meant to grab you. I mean I caught you. I mean I was only tagging you."

She tilted her head to one side, studying me.

"Remind me not to run from you on land," she said.

I didn't know what that meant, exactly, until she added "I'd be helpless to defend myself then."

Actually, now that I think about it, I didn't know what she meant by that either.

Not then.


Lying on that platform was just like the first time. She untied her top and lay on her stomach with her head on her crossed forearms. I wanted to suggest that she could undo the bottoms too, but was too chicken to say it. I got another boner, but it wasn't quite such a raging one. I had some vivid daydreams, though, and pretty soon I was hard as a rock. One of those daydreams was about us getting back to the tent and changing out of our swim suits.

About twenty minutes later she turned her head toward me.

"You ready for supper?"

"You bet," I said. I was still hard, but now that I knew she knew that, and didn't think I was a pervert, it didn't seem so terrible if she saw my trunks all pushed out. So I got up and she stared right at it, but all she said was "Let's go," and dove off into the water.

We didn't race, but we got to the shore together anyway.

"Stay down," she said as she stood up. I didn't know what she was doing until I saw her looking around to see if there was anybody else within sight. "Okay," she said. "You can get out of the water now."

It was kind of weird, walking beside her to the campsite, knowing that I was sticking out, and knowing she had actually taken action based on that. We got to the tent and she hung up her towel on the clothesline. I was just standing there and she reached for my towel too and I kind of woke up.

Like I was in a dream I heard her say "I'm going to change now. Are you going to change too?" It was just like it had been in my daydream. Except in my daydream I'd been all cool about it and had smiled at her invitingly and all that crap, and right now all I could do was nod my head like a bobble doll. She bent over and unzipped the door. Her ass was right there in front of me and I felt a kind of terror start screaming in my head. When I was little I saw this movie about some Irish people and they were attacked by a banshee, which was a black wind that shrieked horribly and scared me half to death. It was like that as she stood back up and held the door open for me.

It was a cabin tent, which means a normal person could stand up in it. Aunt Wendy could stand up straight, but I had to stoop. So when I got inside I stood there, kind of bent forward at the waist, frozen, listening to that banshee get closer and closer in my mind. She came in and got down on her knees on her sleeping bag and, just like it was the most normal thing in the world, she reached behind her and untied her top. She did this kind of shrugging motion with her shoulders and the top dropped down onto the floor of the tent. She looked up at me, and I swear nobody in the world would have been able to tell by the look on her face that she was in the act of showing those boobs to her nephew.

"I thought you said you were going to change," she said. Her voice was low and sounded kind of rough.

Later in life I learned about the word "Lothario." There was no trace of lothario in me at that moment. I just stood there, staring. I might have drooled. It wouldn't surprise me if I did.

But she didn't laugh at me. Instead she reached for the bows on her hips and flicked at them, moving one of her knees sideways as the cloth fell between her thighs.

My eyes were dragged down as if there were hundred pound weights on each eyeball. I couldn't have not-looked if my life had depended on it.

She was, in fact, bald as a baby's butt down there. For the first time in my life I saw a real, live, not-air-brushed set of pussy lips.

I groaned. I know I did because I heard it, and she wasn't the one who made that awful noise.

Some of those daydreams came rushing back into my head. It didn't help. In fact, all it did was paralyze me further. I felt like I had turned to stone, and was slightly amazed that my ribs would move enough to let me keep breathing. They did, though, because I heard what sounded like an old timey locomotive chuffing away, and realized it was me, breathing.

But then things took a turn away from my fantasies.

My paralysis remained as she turned and reached into her knapsack. She pulled out a yellow tank top and a pair of khaki shorts with cargo pockets on them. She shrugged into the tank top first, pulling it down and smoothing it over her breasts. It was thin enough I could see the darkness of her nipples through it. Then she stood up and stepped into the shorts - no panties - pulling them up in a smooth motion that included a fantastic wriggle of her hips. She buttoned them, then pulled up the zipper, and only then did she look back at me.

"You're so cute," she said, the first thing she'd said since she'd reminded me that I was supposed to get naked too. I hadn't even moved since then, with the exception of my ribs. And my eyeballs, I guess.

She dropped to her knees again and, in one jerk, pulled my swimsuit down to my knees. I gasped as the cloth raked painfully along the top of my cock as it was pulled downward by the waistband.

"Oh my," she said as my boner bobbed in front of her face. Her face turned up to mine. "I'm sorry. I got a little impatient." Then she looked back at my erection. "My goodness, aren't you a handsome fellow."

My ribs were still moving. I know this because I remember what happened next, and there's no way I'd remember that if I'd passed out, which meant I was breathing, which meant my ribs were still moving.

She said "You need some more attention ... don't you?"

I could not believe she was talking to my penis. It was just freaking bizarre. Of course I hadn't a clue as to how bizarre things were going to get.

Until she leaned forward and I felt the heat of her mouth as it closed over my shaft. Something slick and soft and strong swirled around the head of my prick and her cheeks collapsed as she sucked so strongly that I yelped.

Then my knees quit working as cum rocketed through my prick and into her mouth.

At least until my no-longer-working-knees bent enough that my cock jerked out of her mouth as I fell. My penis tried valiantly to maintain a connection to her mouth, but the only thing it could do was hurriedly spurt again. Said spurt didn't quite make it to her mouth, landing in a long, thin line of white between the two dark spots on the front of her tank top. I spurted again, and tried to spurt three or four more times, but couldn't feel anything come out. I was pretty much out of it. All I could see was her face, which was at the end of this long tunnel. She was looking down at her chest, where I had ruined her shirt, and then looked back at me. Her tongue came out and licked her lips and she suddenly looked worried. I heard her say "Bobby?" from impossibly far away and then her face came toward mine.

There was so much that was amazing about that whole thing that it's hard to describe it all. For one thing, as her face came towards me the tunnel got shorter and shorter, like she was driving it away somehow. And then I felt her hands on my face and she said "Honey?" and it didn't sound so far away any more. I mean her face was right by mine, an inch away, but now it sounded right.

"I'm okay!" I gasped. That was another part of the weirdness. I was mostly speaking to myself, even though I knew she was worried about me. I said it a second time, this time for her. "I'm okay!"

She smiled then, looked relieved, and gave me a kiss on the lips that almost sent me back into that tunnel. But then she pulled away and moved back from me to sit on her sleeping bag.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.