The Power of the Church - Cover

The Power of the Church

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Reverand Deacons was taking confessional when he was given a heaven sent opportunity to create a youthful harem for his own devious ends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Reverend James Deacon just could not wait; for today was the day he was going to catch incest in action; John Jenkins was to be inside his mother's cunt as the Reverend discovered them. All morning he just could not settle imaging all sorts of things that could go wrong; maybe John would bottle it; or Joan would not take the bait and would refuse John's advances.

However James Deacons; the reverend; need not have worried for at his home John Jenkins had really done his homework; he had leisure plied his mother with loads of cold drinks knowing that she would soon need the toilet and when he thought the time was right he dashed off to the bathroom and took a leisurely shower. Desperate to pee; Joan simply barged into the room and quickly raised her skirt and dropped her panties before sitting on the toilet; then glancing across to the shower cubicle she saw John slowly wanking his five inch cock.

Joan seemed powerless to resist watching her son; she knew it was wrong and yet she just had to stay and watch and even contemplated playing with her cunt as she watched; John self abusing himself; secretly she wished she had the nerve to help him; when suddenly John stepped from the cubicle and came and stood directly in front of his mother; still stroking his cock; then calmly John took his mother's hand and placed it on his cock and she instinctively closed her hand around it; As she began to slowly move her hand he expertly undid her blouse buttons.

Again Joan knew she should stop him but all her will power had flowed away and she was like putty in his hands; as John now exposing her large 38EEE tits encased in a heavy gauge bra whispered "Mommy I want to see your massive jugs; those very tits that fed me as a baby; show them to me mommy, become my slut and show me your tits" The voice seemed to hypnotise her and almost powerless to resist Joan eased the bra out of the way allowing her tits to free fall in front of her son. Soon he was sucking to his heart's content on those very milk containers he recalled from his nursing days as a baby.

Quickly John suggested they make themselves comfy in her bedroom; Joan hesitated and a firmer John now demanded they move to the bedroom now; suddenly without her releasing her son's cock she led him into her room and only then reluctantly released the red hot cock from her hand as she shed her clothes in double quick time at her domineering son's insistence. Now feeling even bolder; John demanded she get on all fours and show him her anal ring; in a dream like state Joan did exactly that; reaching behind her she pulled open her arse cheeks and almost leered at her son; through her splayed legs; as she displayed everything to her own flesh and blood.

John demanded she tell him how much she wanted his cock buried in one of her holes; and was pleased to hear her shaky voice say she wanted him to systematically fuck all her openings but she suggested he save his gateway to this life until last; Confused John demanded to know what she meant; she laughed and said my cunt son was your gateway to this world; for you were born through that cunt and eventually I want you to do your level best to try to get yourself fully back up it starting with your magnificent cock.

John wasted no time in moving to his mother's head and offering her his manly cock to suck; soon the pair were lost in a world of their own; only John hoped that the reverend would either get there soon or not bother cumming at all as he suddenly felt a little jealous about having to share his mother with another cock.

Silently as arranged Reverend James Deacon let himself into the house by the back door and as quietly as possible made his way upstairs. Having already learned the layout of the house from john he silently made his way to the master bedroom's door and suddenly burst in. All hell broke loose as Joan Jenkins wondered what was happening and suddenly froze as she saw the Reverend Deacon stood there catching her with her own son's cock in her hand and her lipstick smeared over its cock head.

Reverend Deacon now spoke up, "What the hell is going off here, I come to talk to you about your son's salvation and find you; a slut of the devil; leading him further astray!"

Joan Stuttered her way through a pointless explanation; she really knew it was a waste of time as she had been caught in the act; she managed to mutter that she would do anything if only the Reverend would forget what he had just seen. She was instantly shocked when Reverend James Deacon instructed John to get over here and suck his cock; even more shocks followed as she tried to cover herself up until James's voice demanded she show him her incestuous cunt.

Knowing she was caught and the scandal it would cause if it became common knowledge she meekly opened her legs wider and even held her cunt lips open when told to by the reverend. Suddenly she thought; 'hold on; why is John sucking on the reverends cock without the merest hint of a threat'

Reverend James Deacon must have realised she had made a connection because he turned to John and told him, "John; be a good little cock loving faggot and tell your mummy who set up this little scenario!"

Reluctantly John stopped sucking on the reverend's nine inch cock just long enough to say; "You did master James!"

Now with his rock hard nine inch cock swaying before him; James deacon moved to the side of the bed and told John to lie on the bed. Quickly John did as he was told and James turned to Joan and demanded she climb on and finish fucking her son as she was planning earlier; embarrassed but horny Joan slowly positioned herself about her son's five inch cock and closing her eyes she lowered herself down on to the stiff member of her son.

Both John and Joan felt the bed move as James climbed on behind them; John was half hoping to feel James cock pressing against his own anal ring; although he knew where the big cock of James was likely to end up; he knew it was planned that it would most likely be destined to be buried up his mother's anal ring. Suddenly he felt his mother tense up and heard her scream as James forced his cock through her anal ring; John now sensed his mother's pain as he felt the thick log press against his own cock separated only by the thickness of the skin separating his mum's cunt from her arse.

As soon as James began moving his cock in and out it proved too much for John and he suddenly held himself rigid as his boyish cock spurted load after load of white sticky spunk directly into his own mother's cunt. Joan was amazed for it felt like he had delivered gallons of the stuff and yet there was no sign of his cock getting soft. Reverend Deacon was now slamming his cock in as hard as he could as his mind already thought about how Joan would fit in to his harem; he could just imagine her and his own wife Samantha buck naked and covered in loads of spunk while Peggy, Lucy and Barbara licked it off them. But in the back of his mind he was feeling that he still needed to induct George's stepmother too and then he would have control over her brother and her husband too.

On and on Reverend James Deacon slammed his cock into Joan Jenkins arse whilst her tight cunt gripped and massaged her own sons cock. Suddenly Joan began panting and groaning as her orgasm seemed to start in the very depths of her toes and like red hot pokers seared her flesh all the way to the top of her head; her body had never felt so alive since the passing of her husband five years ago. Joan actually wailed like a banshee as her orgasm erupted and her cunt not only caressed her sons cock but also managed to make him cum a second time.

Reverend Deacon decided that it was crucial that he indoctrinate Joan; George's parents and his stepmother's brother into the harem because the group was now becoming too large and too varied to be covered by church activities if they were seen entering or leaving the church. Also he figured that with what would be three adult whores and two male gigolos' he could soon afford to carry out most of his charitable duties but to his own ends now.

Suddenly the desire to shoot his load became too much for him and he pulled out and made sure to slip his large cock between John and his mother's faces; they both began sucking along his shaft and shared his cock head just as he unleashed a torrent of spunk which plastered both faces. Now settling back he made them lick each other's face clean while he fingered Joan's well spunked cunt and delighted in tasting the mixture of her cunt juice and her son's bitter acrid spunk; he smiled to himself as he thought, yes he loved this incest cocktail he now tasted.

When they had recovered somewhat; Reverend James deacon told Joan she would be required to attend church three evenings a week for the time being and he gave her specific instructions on what to wear and when to remove it whilst in the church; he even allowed John to fill his mother in on the little harem which now belonged to RJD.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.