Worshipping Miki - Cover

Worshipping Miki

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is an ongoing story of love, romance, and now marriage and sex between a billionaire business man and his young Japanese intern and college student.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Waking before my darling the next morning, I went to our kitchen. I poured two tall glasses of cold orange juice and added two cherries, a straw, and a splash of the Maraschino cherry juice to hers. I sat this on her bedside table, in case she woke up thirsty before I completed our breakfasts. My efforts of thirty minutes more produced two stacks of blueberry pancakes, bacon, breakfast sausages, and fried eggs.

My coffee was ready by then, so I poured a cup for me, and added a hot cup of tea to her tray. The combined aromas woke Miki as I approached our bed. She stretched her awesome little body, then sat up as I put her tray down and bent to kiss her.

Miki enthused, "Oh, you darling man, this was so thoughtful of you, I'm starving!" I helped her arrange her things and she dove into it. I returned with my own breakfast and we enjoyed it without too much conversation. I did ask Miki if she'd like to try snorkeling and she was enthusiastic about it.

"We have a variety of frozen and refridgerated foods in our kitchen," I explained, "but I have been working up a craving for fresh fish since I first mentioned our island to you. There are tons of fresh fish within rock throwing distance of us at this moment and I'd like for us to enjoy some together."

"You've got all the talking done, Paul." Miki spoke, as we finished our meal. She rose from our bed. "You are my husband, my professor, and my employer. Teach me how to catch them!"

"Okay, Doll. I'll make a few preparations first." I went to our kitchen, and squeezed the juice of several limes into a bowl, then added sugar and water and stirred. I sipped a bit off the spoon, sighed in satisfaction, and began looking for the fish sauce. Miki had been alertly observing me and handed me the bottle I was seeking and smiled. I asked her, "Oh, you like Nuoc Cham, too?"

"Especially over rice." She confided. "It should be superb with our fresh fish." She judged the size of the large bowl of dipping sauce I was preparing, and expertly smashed five garlic cloves on a chopping board under a kitchen knife blade, then peeled and finely minced them.

Five Thai chilis went under her knife, then she swept them onto it and into the sauce bowl as I watched and admired her skill. I looked questioningly at her for her opinion as I poured in the bottled fish sauce. At her nod I stopped pouring. I told her, "Mmm, the flavors should be combined just right by the time we get the fish caught and cooked."

Miki graced me with her sweet smile and said, "I'm with you, Frenchie! I am so happy I have a husband who knows how to cook."

I showed Miki our locker that held the goggles, snorkels, and swim fins, then I helped her find some to fit her and found our two pronged flounder gigs. I picked out two empty bait buckets and added a fish scaler, a knife, and a net with a small meshed bag to our gear.

As we walked toward the bay I explained, "I hope to find a pair of two to three pound halibut or a four to six pound one for us. They are bottom feeders, and you spot them by their outline in the sand and seashells. Halibut and their cousin, the flounder, are excellent fish for eating, and both are commonly used for sushi."

We walked into the water and put on our flippers and masks. I left most of our gear at the water's edge. Miki swam out parallel to the beach, alertly scanning the bottom ahead of her. I was also alertly scanning the bottom ahead of me, Miki's beautiful bottom! Her naked ass and legs were like a vision from a dream as she propelled herself through the clear water.

Abruptly, Miki stopped. She back-pedaled with her flippers as her hair surrounded her head and upper torso, then she motioned for me. I swam up beside her and could see the clear outline of a large fish in the sand and shells. I nodded my head at her and motioned her forward, illustrating a downward stabbing motion with my own gig.

She stabbed the fish, and I swooped in, grasping the shaft of her gig to be certain she didn't pull it back or allow the fish to struggle free. I reached my other hand under the flopping fish keeping it impaled, and raised it out of the water and into the air above me. Gravity kept it in place as I carried it ashore.

Miki was right behind me, shouting and laughing! I was proud as could be of her. "Here's our lunch, Baby Girl! You're a hunter now!" She was rightfully proud of herself and kicked free of her flippers.

She did a good imitation of an American Indian war dance around her kill and me as I laughed and admired her nude dance perfomance. My brilliant teen bride, with thousands of years of recorded civilization behind her, so easily reverted to the naked primitive hunter!

We gathered our gear and walked back to the equipment we'd left on the beach in front of our house. I showed her how to kill the fish quickly, then scaled and gutted it. The head and entrails went into the screened inner part of a bait bucket along with a heavy shell. "What's that for, Paul?"

"You'll see in a few minutes, Love, this will get us some shrimp to enjoy with the fish." I put her fish well above the water line, and picked up my fins, mask, snorkel, and net. I handed her the spare bait bucket. We swam out near the coral reef, and I planted the inner bait bucket on the bottom. Shrimp and small fish came darting from all directions! The reef literally teemed with the tasty shrimp, and they are one of the scavengers of the sea.

I allowed the crowd to thicken until there were hordes of them around the bucket. Darting in, I swirled the net around the bucket twice, then folded the mouth of the net bag over to prevent their escape. I turned to Miki and saw she was alertly holding the lid of her bucket open, ready for me to transfer my catch.

I let Miki use the net next and if anything she caught more shrimp than I had. After a few moments wait in between, she deftly repeated her performance twice more. It appeared we had several pounds of shrimp, so we headed for shore.

We sat and culled, headed, and peeled the shrimp right there on the beach, putting the shrimp meat into the outer bucket. She agreed they'd make a wonderful addition to the baked fish.

Back at our house, I allowed the fish and shrimp to soak while I turned on the lava-rock grill on our patio. As the grill heated, I drained the seafood then poured melted butter, a smidjen of grated sea salt, and limejuice over our meal. I had wrapped the fish and shrimp seperately in foil, and asked. "Should we add any spices to this, Honey?"

Miki seemed to seriously consider my question, "Paul, I'd think this fish should be an exercize in subtlety. We have the sweet and sour Nuoc Cham, which should be excellent for a dip with the fish, shrimp, and rice. We could check and see if we have all the spices and you could make a spicy etoufee or something for our next seafood meal."

"That sounds like a deal to me, my Love! Would you do the honors on the rice while I put this on the grill?" That done, I went to our bar to mix a drink. "Would you like your usual, Miki?

"Oh, Paul!" I saw her sweet smile as she asked, "Could you ice down a nice bottle of bubbly? Our first meal we've hunted for and prepared together should be formally celebrated."

"An excellent idea, my love!" I went to our wine cabinet and immersed two bottles of our best in our chiller, then dimmed some lights, pulled curtains closed, and lit the candles on the table. I knew some of her favorites in music and had included them in our collection for our island home.

She came from the kitchen as I turned the music on. "Paul, this is perfect, even if it is only our lunch!"

"You deserve only the best, Madame DuPre," I told her, "and what a huntress you are! I can't wait to brag to your Mom and Dad. I'll bet you could gig enough fish in one day to feed the entire crew."

"Paul, do you really think so?" Her eyes had lit up like beacons at my suggestion!

"With the aid of your trusty gig bearer I'd bet a million on it." I told her, "You gig one, I'll grab it, hand you my gig, and take your fish ashore while you hunt another. It's as good as a done deal already."

"I'd sure like to brag about it to everyone." My love admitted, "If I failed, though, it would be embarrassing."

"We won't fail, Miki." I told her. "If you'd like to give it a try we could begin at first light tomorrow. If it appears we'll have enough fish to do it for dinner we could warn Ozawa before lunch. Our kitchen crew could easily have it done for you by dinner. Oh, we could have Cheryl invite your Mom and Dad, too. I'd wager Reiko's been calling the office checking on you."

Miki gave me a wide grin, and told me, "Let's try it, Paul. Has our fish been on long enough yet? Your wife is starving!"

"Let's open the champagne and have one to whet our appetites, then I'll check the grill." I popped the cork, and Miki carried it directly to our bedroom to save it as a keepsake. Tears came to my own eyes. Once again my darling had shown me how very sensitive and emotional she is.

When she came back to me I stood to hand her a glass, toast us, and kiss her. She glanced at my eyes, then winced in alarm. "Paul, is something wrong?"

"No, Sweetheart." I reassured her. "Sometimes it hits me hard how very, very much I adore you!"

Miki leaped into my arms as she cried and wrapped herself around me, then she must have realized how incongruous that was, because she laughed. "Paul, your wife is stark raving looney tunes over you!"

"Hold that thought, Babe," I told her, "while I check our fish!" I grabbed some kitchen gloves and checked our lunch. The fish was crisped to perfection around the top and edges and smelled wonderful! Miki was right behind me as I turned off the grill and carried the pan to the kitchen.

A spatula aided me in removing large slabs of the succulent fish and spoonsful of sizzling shrimp to serve our platters. Miki added big servings of rice as I poured the Nuoc Cham into smaller bowls. I arranged lettuce on a platter and peeled and thinly sliced fresh cucumbers, then added snow peas, and sliced tomatos. Miki added crisp mung bean sprouts to the veggie platter, and we headed for the table.

I placed some fish, shrimp, rice, and veggies on a lettuce leaf, then rolled it up and dipped it into the sauce. Miki was ahead of me and already had a delighted smile on her face as she savored her food. Thirty minutes later we both had to shove ourselves away from the table.

"Baby," I told her, "I'm glad there's little fattening about the meal we've just eaten, because I am stuffed!"

"I see what you meant about craving 'fresh' fish, Darling." Miki said. "This was one of the finest meals I've ever enjoyed!"

"I think we should plan to visit here often, Love." I shared with her. "We'll be sure the crew is allowed to play the next time we visit. We have enough spare staterooms on board we could host the spouses of any who live in Japan. Madame Chang and Cheryl could use our spare bedrooms here in our grass shack, if they wished."

We stored all the leftovers, then mutually agreed a nap to digest our food would be pleasant. Miki flopped onto our bed, cuddled up to me, and held my hands to her breasts. She yawned, then asked, "Would you wake me up with some messy sex in a while, Paul?" My darling got her wish, of course.

When I woke, I saw I had been napping for over an hour and felt refreshed. Miki was lying on her back looking good enough to eat. I moved downward and began to breathe hotly between her legs. Several minutes later I began tickling her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. She stirred, then woke up laughing! "Help me, help me!" She screamed in mock terror. "There's an animal between my legs!"

I held her threshing legs as I planted my mouth directly on her pussy lips and began tongue fucking her. Her thrashing quickly evolved into thrusting up at me. I had to get my cock into that hot little pussy now and I lifted her legs up as I shifted my own legs to the side so I could enter her.

Contact! I rammed myself home in her and from this position I had easy access to her clit and ass to play wih her. She and I weren't making love at this point; we were fucking! I had two fingers working on her clit, and decided as hot as she was I'd see if she were ready for some anal stimulation.

I wet two of my fingers of my free hand and shoved them under her to her anal orifice. I began tapping them on her and it was certainly stimulating me. I looked a question at Miki and she nodded her head. I inserted the tip of one finger into her, and her intensity seemed to redouble.

"Yes, Paul! Stick that finger in me while you fuck me!" She was begging for it now. My finger went in to the second knuckle and it triggered her climax. I was close, but decided to try to wait for her to cum again. That didn't take long. I shoved my finger on into her and began to finger fuck her sweet ass in time with ramming her pussy. Her comments degraded to screaming, and that put me over the top, too! We rested another twenty minutes before either of us stirred.

When we got out of bed, I didn't remark on what had occured. I called for a scouting expedition. We snorkeled up and down the beach for hundreds of yards. There were eight large halibut bedded up in the immediate vicinity of our bait bucket eating the shrimp and small fish attracted to it, and dozens of more in the area.

I decided immediately the next time we needed halibut, or shrimp, we would have many more bait buckets! I felt confident in our ability to gig enough fish to feed the crew, so I called Cheryl and asked her to please arrange a fresh fish dinner with Ozawa for the ship, at our dining table the next evening. The waiters and bartenders could spell each other off.

She said I'd been right, Reiko had been burning up the communication lines, checking on her baby. When I told Miki she didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and said, "That's my Mommy! She's always put me ahead of her career, and everything else in her life except for Dad a few times."

We spent several relaxing hours in our pool and hot tub, then we explored our surroundings. We were careful to avoid penetrating too far into the island and possibly disturbing Nori and Reiko.

We ate warmed leftovers for our dinner, and both agreed the fish and shrimp were still delicious. The Nuoc Cham dipping sauce was better when mellowed with age, if anything. An early night seemed to be called for, though we didn't put off enjoying sex again ... twice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.