Worshipping Miki - Cover

Worshipping Miki

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is an ongoing story of love, romance, and now marriage and sex between a billionaire business man and his young Japanese intern and college student.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

My young bride seemed as eager as I was to consummate our marriage, now that her hymen was only a memory. I so hoped she wouldn't be sore later from losing it. I resumed her introduction to sex, making long gentle strokes in and out of her snug silky sheath as I held her close.

The head of my cock felt so fine as I probed against her rubbery cervix. "Is that comfortable, Baby?" I asked. "I hope I'm not hurting you?"

Miki shifted her hips upwards and looked down between her small breasts and watched as my cock slid in and out of her beautiful pussy. "Paul," she moaned, "it feels so good to be filled by you. Now I know what I've been missing all this time!"

Miki's vagina constricted even tighter around my cock and I gasped in surprise and nearly lost all control! She giggled and asked me, "Did you like that? Mom taught me about Kegel exercises when I was little. She says they keep a woman's female organs toned and healthy."

I hoarsely gasped out, "Thank you, Reiko! Miki, will you marry me, Darling?"

She laughed in delight, and said, "You don't remember, Dear? We were married only about three hours ago!"

"Oh, yes, I remember that now." I told her. "That was before your hot pussy began snapping on my prick! Precious, I'm having a religious experience up here. I think I'm getting close, you feel so incredibly erotic, Mrs. DuPre!"

"Do it then, my husband." Miki moaned. "I want to feel millions of your baby making sperm swimming in my no longer virgin vagina. Cum in me, my Love, I'm ready, too!"

Hearing my darling say those words triggered my spasms, then they were intensified by the milking action of her vaginal walls. Her strong fingers gripped the tensed muscles of my ass as she screamed and fought to further impale herself on me. The mind wrenching passion expressed on my Darling's exquisite face increased the intensity of my own climax exponentially!

I tried to calm myself for several minutes while kissing her as we both came down from our orgasms, but there were still tremors and spasms happening to my body.

Miki had learned so much about kissing in the last several weeks her talented mouth had nearly caused me to have a number of spontaneous emissions. She was using that new talent on me now with great effect. I told her, "Oh, you make me so crazy about you, Miki!"

I saw tears in her exotic eyes, and I hugged her to me. I asked, "What is it, my darling? Is something troubling you?"

"I've been so afraid I wouldn't please you, Paul." Miki sobbed. "I worship the ground you walk on, but I am so ignorant about sex and it terrifies me to think you might prefer more sophisticated women!"

I would have laughed at the idea, but I knew that might hurt my sensitive Miki. "My dear," I confided, "there are many criteria I used when I chose you as my wife. Your virginity and sexual naivete were always a positive, never a negative factor. Trust me, my Darling, I will always choose you, over any woman in this world!"

I moved off Miki to hold her and she told me, "I think you put a pint of your stuff in me. I'd better go drain some. Could we have a drink to celebrate my becoming a woman?"

"Most certainly, my Precious!" I assured her. "I'll be back with our drinks in a few minutes."

I went to our kitchen and washed my hands then took one of the blender containers of Pina Coladas from the freezer. I added a shot of rum and a good splash of coconut milk to compensate for any condensation accumulated in the freezer.

I sat it on the nearest of several blender bases and gave it a couple of quick swirls to break up any clusters of ice that may have been forming, then poured her a glass. A quick stir of that with a finger and a suck, and I pronounced her drink perfect.

I added a slice of fresh pineapple as a garnish, two cherries as she'd requested earlier, another tiny umbrella, and a straw, then mixed my own drink.

Knowing women, no, let me rephrase that. No man can ever truly 'know women', but I did expect to see those little umbrellas pop up later in my Love's possessions as treasured memories of our Honeymoon.

Placing our drinks on a serving tray, I folded a bar towel across my forearm in waiter fashion. Miki was back in our bed and propped up with pillows when I entered our room. I bowed as gracefully and respectfully as a nude man can, then extended the tray, and asked. "Your drink, Madame DuPre. I hope you will find it satisfactory?"

Miki's youthful face had lit up the room as I entered. She was smiling from ear to ear, but was doing her best to suppress her giggling and play the role I'd just cast her in. Madame DuPre elegantly took her drink from the tray as I watched her with adoring eyes. She grasped the stem of one of the cherries and dangled it at her perfect lips, she kissed it, then sucked it in. If I hadn't cum just moments before I would have then!

The other cherry followed the first, except she opened her mouth to show it to me between her teeth before she closed her eyes and sensuously bit it in half! She chewed and swallowed, then moaned, "Yes, Paul. Madame DuPre is satisfied for the moment, though her insatiable wild man husband may not be!"

I drank half my double whiskey and soda in a gulp, as she hurriedly slurped on hers. Taking her drink from her hand, I sat them on the headboard. I attacked my cherry flavored bride for thirty minutes of the most intense kissing and love- making I've enjoyed in my life!

Miki's snapping pussy proved to be my downfall once again. I had been complacent in knowing throughout my adult life, I could control any woman I was in bed with and give her multiple orgasms by prolonging my own to ensure she'd come back for more.

Sweet Miki's strong vaginal contractions may have been a natural result of DNA, or her mom's coaching her on the Kegel exercises since she was a baby. Either way they threw me off my normal stroke in my plan, my plan to at least maintain some control of my life with the women who have power over me.

My bride was still naïve. I could go to Plan B and only enter that mind blowing snapping pussy of hers after I'd given her several orgasms of her own to divert her. After all, she was a newcomer to this game, wasn't she?

Miki went back to enjoying her drink, and thanked me for the ripe pineapple garnish I'd put on it. "You have relaxed me enough for me to feel hungry, Paul." Miki shared. "Do you want to raid the kitchen with me?"

We exchanged smiles, then raced for the kitchen! I took both our drink glasses and began to refresh them as Miki plundered the refrigerator. "Mm!" She said, "Here's some of Ozawa's sushi! Would you like some?"

"Oh, yeah, Baby!" I told my wife. 'My wife' those are two of my favorite words in the English language! "Are any of the rollups in there? The salmon and cream cheese ones with fresh spinach leaves were delicious, and I had one that was Cajun roast beef with cream cheese and a sliver of jalapeno."

My darling found some of those, as well as the sushi. We took our drinks and goodies back to our bedroom and enjoyed a wedding feast and our drinks in our bed.

My darling confided in me, "There are thousands of reasons why I adore you, Paul. One of them is because Ozawa's main passion in life is cooking for you. I'm serious." She added, "I heard that from Ozawa himself!" We both laughed and reached for more sushi.

I ate my fill, then asked Miki, "Did you have anything planned for the next hour?"

"Nothing much except hanging out with my husband, why?" She asked.

"Oh." I said. "I'd like to spend at least an hour suckling those delectable boobs you are so modest about."

"Good." She said, "Maybe the attention will stimulate these little suckers to grow."

"Are you going to feed me some milk, Miki?" I latched onto a beautiful nipple and suckled it up against the roof of my mouth.

Tears rolled from her incomparable eyes and down Miki's smooth cheeks. She sobbed as she held me, "If I could control my body to lactate I would do it for you now, Paul, I love you so much!"

My lips released their prize long enough to express my own love. "You are my treasure, Miki! Maybe it will happen if we have children. I know your Mom and Dad would love our having little ones, too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.