Worshipping Miki - Cover

Worshipping Miki

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an ongoing story of love, romance, and now marriage and sex between a billionaire business man and his young Japanese intern and college student.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Wouldn't you know it, we had a thunderstorm later that very evening! Did the young Goddess I adore come running to my arms desperately seeking comfort? No! I heard frantic rapping and got out of bed to peer down the hall. There stood Miki in scant panties and a short transparent nightie. I could see her breasts and nipples through the nightie, and the cheeks of her beautiful ass looked fantastic as she shivered in fright.

Cheryl opened her door, and hugged Miki to her protectively, then Cheryl saw me watching. She impudently stuck her tongue out at me, closed the door, and I presume she led Miki to her bed. I would fire that insolent woman except she's irreplacable, and knows more about my business than I do!

I could still smell the fresh scent of ozone from the lightning in the air the next morning when I showered. I dressed and made my way to the dining room for coffee. Cheryl was there and told me she was into her second cup. She also asked scathingly if I had slept snug, then she remarked, "I certainly did, I had a sweet cuddle buddy who kept me toasty warm."

I mumbled something vaguely threatening to her, which incited her to delighted laughter. She can be an evil woman and doesn't frighten easily, or not by me, anyway. My breakfast arrived, and as I ate, I asked Cheryl if she had Dean Phillipe Surat's fax information. She said no, but she had a better one, his secretary Monique's fax information. I told her we needed to send them a copy of her cuddle buddys transcripts.

Miki came in, kissed me passionately, gave me a hug, and pulled up a chair. The scent of her freshly showered body nearly drove me insane! I caught her up on the plans. "Good morning, Sunshine. We were discussing faxing your transcripts to the college. This may cost me. It usually does when I'm dealing with Phillipe. I'm hoping the college will certify me as an instructor in our programs there. They have copies of all my own diplomas, including the honorary ones. I want them to allow me to oversee your Business Administration courses personally, so you don't have to live in France and away from me. If they would then allow you to take your other academics online we might have to fly there for your exams, but we could deal with that."

Cheryl tapped her head with a forefinger and winked. "You're brilliant, Boss and you're rich. Between your brain and your checkbook you can wheedle Phillipe into anything. If the board doesn't vote for it immediately we could always sail there and host a faculty party onboard. We could wine them, dine them, take pictures of the ensuing orgy, then use extortion."

"You know, Cheryl," I nodded and told her, "you do have some redeeming qualities, I like the way you think." She laughed hysterically at that! Many of my remarks seem to amuse her that way. Maybe that's why she uses me like a tool, and toys shamelessly with me, but still allows me to be her boss after so many years.

We put in a call to the Ozawa sisters and set up a meeting and then made an online call to Phillipe. We had a webcam on, as he did. I could tell he got an eyeful of my Miki. He is a typical Frenchman, and can think with only one of his heads at a time. What's that you say? My name is French, too? Yes, that only serves to prove my point.

After I introduced Miki to Phillipe, he said he had received her transcripts and was favorably impressed by her grades. I ran the situation down to him, and told him I was grooming her to become the executive officer of our corporation's Asian Division and wanted to train her myself.

He agreed to take it up with the rest of the board, saying they all knew I was eminently qualified in the career field. He said if the board approved the plan and certified me to teach I could give her the term exams and simply fax the results to them.

"There's only one problem I see with any of your plan, Paul." Phillipe spoke, and I knew this was the setup and the touch for money was coming, "Our classrooms are not set up with video and computer equipment for such a plan. We've looked into it and were given a bid of almost four million dollars we're not budgeted for."

"Phillipe, my friend," I told him, "that is only a small matter and is of no consequence between us. It does change my request slightly though. Send me written approval from the rest of our board and faculty members giving me teaching credentials as a professor, and carte blanche in fully educating my intern including academics, testing her, and determining when she is qualified to graduate and receive her diploma from our university. I will then send you five million, that's four million dollars for those systems plus another million to cover any unforseen costs. I will give you my word of honor our university will gain prestige from having awarded my intern a diploma when that time comes."

Phillipes face lit up, he was beaming. "My good friend," he said, "You have a deal. I will send you the carte blanche. Please pardon me, I have calls to make!" He turned off his camera and broke the connection.

Miki jumped into my lap and assaulted my lips. I enjoyed the assault very much and fought her sweet tongue valiantly with my own. When she broke the kiss she asked, "Does this mean I will be home schooled for my business degree, Professor DuPre?"

"It means you will have your diploma without ever leaving my side and stepping foot on the campus, or in France, unless we choose to visit." I told her, "Remember well though, my student, I am a hard taskmaster!"

Miki glanced down at my lap and the erection she was sitting on, and said, "I could tell that, Professor, ooh la la!" That saucy comment earned my student an affectionate slap on her lovely butt!

Miki jumped out of my lap as suddenly as she'd jumped into it. "Let's go tell Cheryl!" She grabbed me by one hand and pulled me to my feet. I had to turn my back and adjust myself before I could follow her. Cheryl wasn't surprised at all. She's seen so many of my deals over the years she's hardly fun anymore. Miki was thrilled enough for both of them, though.

I was very happy about the outcome myself. Probably over a third of the college curriculum was worthless or misleading crap a business manager would be better off never having learned. With my corporate advisors and me deciding what was pertinent information for her to learn Miki should be proficient at least a year sooner. She was already showing a good head for business. We wouldn't be apart for months on end if this worked out, either.

"Oh, I almost forgot something, Cheryl." I'd remembered something that might get her excited. I went to our safe, opened it, and took out an envelope. "Last week at my jewelers in Geneva I recalled your anniversary with us was coming up. Here's a shiny bauble for you, and one for you, Miki. Tokens of my esteem."

"Oh, my God, Paul, thank you!" Cheryl screamed, "Lady Rolex watches, you big teddy bear!" Miki was speechless and crying, but I got hugs and kisses from them both.

I snickered at Cheryl wickedly as she hugged me. "You misunderstand my motives; now you have absolutely no excuse for being late to work!" She kissed me anyway. Oh, I was enjoying the fine morning!

Cheryl reads me as easily as a book. You know one of those books with large fonts for the visually impaired? She must have known exactly how I was feeling. She asked me, "Boss, the estrogen and testosterone on this yacht could be cut with a knife and they're getting to me. Would you mind ever so much if I had one of our executive jets fly my boy toy in from England for a few days?"

That question was easy for me to field. "Of course you may, Cheryl. It's for the good of the corporation. I'll sign the authorization, at least one of us at the helm should get some relief and be clear headed." She kissed me again and gifted me with one of her best smiles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.