A Kenyan in My Wife - Cover

A Kenyan in My Wife

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eddy is a Kenyan hotel barman with a taste for Western, white women. In 35 yr old married Kirsten he see's his next opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male  

I sat alone in the café, a cup of coffee untouched in front of me and a British paper open at only the second page. Over by the reception my daughter Poppy was making use of the play area. Blissfully unaware that just two floors above us in our hotel room, her mother Kirsten was in bed with a black barman called Eddy. It was the second week of a Kenyan family holiday and my wife's first sexual experience with another man in our eight years of marriage. Needless to say, my mind was not on the paper. My Kirsten; conservative, catholic and now a plaything for black cock. The desperate but intoxicating situation still bounced around my brain. This is what I had wanted, perhaps even forced her into, yet I still could not believe she had actually gone through with it. I was in shock. All this had been my doing; my instigation. The affair I'd had with one of her closest friends alone hadn't pushed her to it. Kirsten wasn't sleeping with another man just to get back at me. She was doing it for herself and maybe because she felt it was what I wanted.

Almost an hour and a half past. Horror, abandon, intrigue and erotic tension gushed through my mindset. Before being sent to the lobby I had watched them having sex once. Wondering if I should return prematurely I recalled my wife's final words to me. 'Come back in a few hours' she had said. 'I imagine this stud will have finished with me by then'. I did not want to interrupt what I was sure would be a life-changing event. Eddy had certainly had his share of white pussy. The women, tourists that I had seen hanging around and flirting with him at his beachfront bar were testament to that. Still, the satisfaction in his eyes of fucking a new wife was just as fresh and potent for him. It had been obvious on the beachfront that Kirsten had not strayed before. As I waited time seemed to move slowly, my mind filled with all kinds of twisted visions. This was unbearable. By 10:30 Poppy was looking tired and ready for bed. Her room was joined onto ours but I'd made sure before leaving that the door between them was locked. With heavy legs I led my daughter up in the lift and as we turned along the red, carpeted corridor towards us came Eddy. He had a casual, satisfied look about him. Still tucking his shirt into his pants with post-sex sweat on his brow that gleamed through his thinning, tied back grey hair. He nodded to me, a knowing look and flashed his trademark smile. A gleaming row of white teeth. How many western ladies had fallen for that one? It was only Monday. We had another week left in Malindi and he was not done with us. Not by far.

Kirsten was in the shower and after I put Poppy to bed I sat on the bed and watched her dry her hair by the dresser. For a woman who had just been through an intense black fucking with a man she'd only just met she looked composed. At least on the outside. We had been married eight years but in that moment I felt my feelings towards her change. Perhaps I had taken her for granted in the past. Expected too much. Her face was tired but resolute, staring blankly at her reflection in the mirror. There was something else though. I'd watched her come three times with Eddy and that was before he'd dismissed me to the lobby. Even then her attitude seemed, adjusted.

'Did you enjoy yourself honey?' I asked. She paused, looked down at the dresser top for a moment before resuming with the hairdryer. For a moment I thought her unable to speak to me.

'Actually' she said. ' I did'. Her voice was dry and quiet. All the groaning and at times, crying out she had done during intercourse had taken it's toll. I'd never seen her like that. Still speaking her mind so purposefully surprised me. I suspected nothing would be the same. 'I can still feel his hands all over me' she added.

'and his cock' I said.

'Yes' she added with a pause. 'He has a big willy hasn't he'.

The next morning we went down to the beach and spent three hours or so sunbathing and swimming. It was another glorious day. To look at Kirsten you would never have suspected any of it had taken place. The events of the previous night banished briefly from our happy family. Somehow, I felt satisfied that we had taken matters far enough. If my wife had indeed had sex with Eddy to make a point she had done so. Kirsten seemed her usual self, marshalling Poppy who was making sandcastles in the shallow, warm water. The glorious sun beating down hard from above. So much beauty all around. Nevertheless, my mind returned frequently to the space in her belly where at that moment, Eddy's native African seed was still residing. I wondered if hers did the same. Later, after packing up we got some lunch in one of the outdoor hotel restaurants. I hadn't seen Eddy but presumed he was working at his usual bar down the beach. Probably telling tales of his latest white, married conquest or even chatting up a potential new lady.

Kirsten went up to the room, had an hours sleep, then returned in a blue, one-piece swimsuit. It clung nicely to her trim waist and full, shapely double D breasts. With her sun-bag in one hand and a hat in the other she wandered towards us along the sand. Her shoulder length hair pushed back and held with a tie. Poppy, exhausted from the sun was happily enjoying herself in the lobby play area and after a cup of tea I took my camera and went outside to take some shots around the hotel. An hour past and deciding to check on Kirsten I headed down to the beach. It was busier than I'd imagined with sunbathers spaced out a few yards apart. Spotting my wife halfway down the sand I approached to find a young black man of maybe twenty standing with a tray of drinks. I'd seen him around the hotel a lot, the previous occasion while serving a mid-forties woman at Eddy's bar whose eyes had been all over him. He was athletic and lean with boyish features and short dark hair. A red tribal necklace hanging around his neck.

'My names Sima' I heard the man say as I approached. The young waiter grinned, his eyes like saucers on my wife's body. The swimsuit really complemented her figure. 'Can I get you a drink lady ... or maybe more?' he grinned making no effort to hide his indulgence.

'Peter?' Kirsten said. There was a flustered look on her face and she was obviously glad to see me. Looking sheepishly around the other sunbathers for unwanted attention. Just what was this?

Then it clicked. Eddy was not alone in his pursuit of white pussy and had obviously told his friends that Kirsten was 'available'. My wife suddenly made the same conclusion and her face paled.

'Oh my God Peter' she gasped in embarrassment. 'He's put it about all over the hotel'. Quickly she covered herself with a thin red shawl, as if afraid other leering eyes might be watching. In that moment it seemed everyone around us suddenly knew what she had done last night. Shaking my head at Sima he shrugged and departed, a scowl upon his young face. Clearly he had not been turned down often.

'What did you expect honey? I said knowing full well there would have been implications for our actions. 'Eddy is probably up the beach getting a lap-dance from a couple of girls and talking all about you'. I recalled the first day I'd see Joanne and Rick together with Eddy and some of his friends. The Alcove had been private and accessible enough. I'd described the events of that day to her in detail.

'Oh my god, this is terrible, we need to leave. We need to... '. My wife stopped talking and stared out to sea.

'Ok. I think I'll head up there' I said at last. It dawned on me that Kirsten had sacrificed a lot. I'd speak to Eddy, let him know this was a one time thing and to keep it quiet. She seemed to follow my trail of thought and nodded.

'Ok honey, just hurry back ok?'

Brushing the sand from my shorts I made my way along the seafront. The beach led on and on into desolate jungle but well before that, just around the hillside was the alcove. A convenient place for hotel workers to shrink away for beer, cigarettes or women if the opportunity was there. A breeze picked up and I had to take care along the rocks. The alcove itself was obscured from the main beach and I saw Sima wandering up towards the wooden forms where both Eddy and another man were sat smoking. I had seen this other man the previous day, working in the bar with Eddy. He called himself Mashudu or 'Mash' for the tourists and was several years older than his two friends. They looked up as I approached.

'I send Sima to fuck your wife' Eddy said as I sat down. 'She say no?'. He didn't sound entirely happy. The young man shrugged and switched on a small battered radio.

'He must get plenty' I suggested.

'French, German, Italiano ... yes ... yes. Never English. Not yet'. I felt the men were playing with me and suddenly they burst into laughter.

He reintroduced Sima and Mash who it turned out was Eddy's cousin. Both men had worked at the hotel for many years. The three soon lost interest in me and continued listening to their radio and rolling cigarettes. They talked in their native language and a short period of time seemed to pass. Suddenly, from the corner of my eye a figure appeared against the seafront. It was my wife. She was stumbling slowly along the rocks, her beach-bag in hand and the shawl around her shoulders. For a moment I thought she was going to fall but she managed to get down to the sand. What was she doing? We all watched curiously as she saw us and approached.

'So this is where you come?' she said with a shy smile, shaking back her dark hair.

'Hey baby' Eddy grinned, eyeing her body hungrily and taking a long drag on his stub. He exchanged a joke with Sima. 'Boys this here Kirsten. Woman I was telling you about'. My wife blushed and looked down, her earlier notion for me to put a stop to Eddy's tale telling seemed to have gone for now. Returned to his presence she was perhaps reminded of the previous night night. Everyone here knew what she'd done. There was no hiding it.

Eddy ran his eyes up and down my wife's well kept figure. 'Why you no fuck Sima?' he laughed at last. 'He very... ' he help out his hands to insinuate the young mans size. Kirsten looked away, speechless and appeared a little flushed in the cheeks. There was a huge cultural gap here and it was fascinating to see it. To Eddy and his friends, we were no different that Rick and Joanne. It was hard to tell if these men were toying with us or not. I guessed they could see how awkward and new to it we were. Eddy finished his cigarette and lit a new one. He took a deep drag into his lungs and looked at her through narrow eyes.

'Now lady' he said. 'You going dance for us?'. Kirsten's eyes widened. 'For young Sima' he added slapping the young mans back. He stood up and leant close to my wife ear, whispering something inaudible to the rest of us. My wife's face darkened but she turned almost submissive to his demands. Looking around she spotted some rocks and headed slowly towards them.

After three minutes, Mash signalled her return with a two fingered whistle and slapping of his thigh. Kirsten was still wearing the shawl around her but it was obvious that she had turned her swimsuit around back to front. Her breasts moved freely, fully exposed out of the front with the round, flat nipples clearly visible through the thin shawl. I couldn't believe it. For years I'd wanted a slut-wife and now Eddy had practically done it overnight. He grinned and nodded as she walked up to us grinning ear to ear and enjoying the ovation she received. Eddy motioned her to take away the shawl and show herself off. Breathing heavily she closed her eyes and let the garment drop to the sand. My erection showed no sighs of dipping, particularly with my wife standing topless in front of three horny, black men. Their eyes were glued to her exposed chest.

'Mmm that's it baby' smiled Eddy.

'Western whore's the best' added a delighted Sima, admiring my wife's beautiful English tits. It was clear he fancied Kirsten a lot.

'Now dance for us baby' Eddy said resting back on the form. The old radio continued to spill authentic African music as slowly she began to sway her hips. Tentative at first and glancing frequently down the hill as if afraid someone from the beach had any chance of seeing us. Who knew what she was thinking. Certainly she amazed even herself as her breasts moving explicitly in the afternoon shade. She was getting into it more and more. Her movement more impulsive, teasing. Vigorously she turned, putting her hands on her ankles and her ass up in Eddy's face. Her sudden, growing enthusiasm taking even him by surprise. This was getting to her, turning her on. To finish she went along the row, putting her breasts inches from each mans grinning face. Almost as if she was finally enjoying the power she had. Then, torn from her fantasy she stopped and her swaying ended. Her moral principles snapping back into play.

The men clapped and Kirsten gave me a confused, bewildered look. Just what was happening to her. She returned to the rocks to change back. What a difference. Sima blew out his cheeks in appreciation of the hot lap-dance. When she reappeared she was flush and coy, seemingly a little ashamed of her behaviour too. Mash and Sima both had to be back at work but thankfully though, Eddy had another few hours. He grinned at me, erection standing up through his pants. I knew what was in his head and after that show he was ready to pound my wife's pussy for her performance.

'Come Kirsten, we go back to your room' he said. She widened her eyes but didn't resist. Such a thing was to be expected after that show. It was what she wanted after all. He smiled, holding her ass I followed on carrying her bag. My pulse was rising again. Was this what it was going to be like for the rest of our holiday? I hoped so. As they walked quickly back along the beach, right past the bar my wife kept her head down. Several mature women sat and watched with knowing, jealous looks. They knew what Kirsten was in for all right.

Eddy didn't want to draw the attention of any lobby staff so he sent us in first. The hotel took a dim view of workers fucking guests. We met in the lift, the horny male lifting and squeezing her tits as they kissed passionately against the wall. It was incredible. Almost as if I wasn't there at all. She groaned, reaching between his legs and needing his long dick firmly with her hand. Quickly he led her by the hand along the carpet and to the door of our room. It felt the same as the previous night but more impatient. Once inside Eddy dragged the swimsuit down around her waist, her breasts bouncing free as he planted a heavy set of lips on her nipple. He sucked greedily, squeezing her tits with his hands.

'Tell Hubby what you want bitch' he smiled at me. Croaking a groan of pleasure Kirsten looked at me standing hard and desperate by the door.

'Fuck me Eddy' she said to my amazement. I'd hardly ever heard her swear. 'Fuck me with that huge black Willy'.

'That's good Kirsten' he grinned. 'You know that hubby'.

'It's so much bigger than my husbands' she added with a smile. His shirt and trousers came off as quickly, hard-on jutting out from his crotch with aggressive intent. Kissing Kirsten hard on the mouth he pushed her back on the bed, tugging the gusset of the swimsuit aside. After last night, my wife's cunt offered only token resistance as he parted her legs and shoved his big cock up her. I watched as she folded her ankles around his back, her body swallowing up his dick again inch by inch until the heavy, fat balls squashed against her.

'Oooohhh yes Eddy' she moaned, eyes closed in pleasure.

'MMm yeah baby' her black lover grinned, lifting himself up to a fucking position. Kirsten screwed up her eyes tight, her mouth open wife as the bed met the wall. 'Thump ... thump ... thump... '. Part of me hoped the occupants of the next room could hear it. Hear my wife being such a slut. Gasping, hard and erect in my shorts I leant back on the dresser. Eddy's sweaty black cock enjoying white, married pussy for the second time. She looked oily and wet, taking each stroke deep.

' ... UUUUrrgh'. With a long, desperate wail she came, her hands digging into his back.

'White bitch' Eddy gasped breathlessly a single bead of drool rolled from his bottom lip and extended down onto the skin of her neck. Kirsten turned away, her face contorted. I imagined she was already tender from last nights fucking. Her married cunt getting another stretching so soon.

With one arm Eddy pushed her left leg back, pointing the heel to the ceiling. Confident he could fuck a little deeper he drove manic, wailing cries of anguish from Kirsten's mouth.

'Urrrgh ... ohhh ... uurrh ... arrrgh' she grunted as he ground his long meat into her belly with purposeful strokes. I couldn't help myself and began jacking my dick, just as I had last night. Masturbating to this sight was all too easy. Kirsten was defeated, hopeless. All that was left was for him to pump his African seed between her legs.

'Sssshhhaaa' he gasped as last, lurching forward and driving three paced, hard strokes again the bed. My wife's legs relaxed and unwound as she accepted the full contents of his balls. A healthy, paced fuck reaching it's conclusion. Gently he pulled back, leaving her married cunt lips slightly ajar and filled with thick white semen.

Eddy fucked Kirsten again both Wednesday and Thursday. Usually around mid-afternoon when he would not be missed from the bar. On both occasions he came down to the beach where he knew we would be. Our daughter splashing in the sea while he sidled to my wife and suggested she go back with him to our hotel room. He was insatiable. Even more amazing was how my wife seemed to succumb to his advances. Submissive, perhaps shocked at her own actions. Only last week she had been disgusted by the mature, western women who gathered around Eddy's bar, chatting and flirting with him and Sima. Now she was no better, turning several knowing heads as she made her way back towards the hotel with the randy African.

Our last night at the hotel was one to remember. Eddy and several other employees had been roped into a special evening for paying guests only. It was billed as an authentic evening of Kenyan culture and dance and a giant poster hung in the lobby. As preparations began we didn't see him at all on Friday or at any time on Saturday morning. The beach bar was closed. Determined to buy some traditional gifts for both her parents and her sister, Kirsten wanted to go into town and look around the local markets. I wondered if my wife was going to miss Africa and what kind of memories she would have of this place? Certainly she loved the native feel of Kenya, the warm and welcoming people. Part of her, I'm sure though was glad to be heading home to normality. Perhaps she felt she could put some distance between ourselves and the actions that had taken place here. Back home, no-one would know what she had done and in time maybe her memories would fade to a contented blur.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.