Taboo: a Memoir - the Book
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Hathaway

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Introduction and the First three chapters. How it all began between mom and myself. A true story of mother / son incest that lasted 35 years. A unique drama that includes a justifiable homicide of the father.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex  

I was dreaming my penis was a candle, and mother leaned over and lit the wick with a match, not to burn it but to inflame it with passion. She had to get quite close, but it didn't hurt at all and the wick took fire and the whole candle glowed with translucent blue light that shone over our faces.

I woke up in mom's bed holding her in my arms and thought I was still dreaming. We were nude and I watched her sleep, breasts rising and falling as she breathed. They seemed like twin worlds, each complete in itself yet complementing the other in their double glory.

Think of what you did! an inner voice yammered at me. Now you're a motherfucker. That's the worst, the pits. You're a freak, a geek, a weirdo. My throat tightened—the voice was trying to strangle me.

For relief I stared at the curved fullness of Diana's tits and thought of how they had thrilled me last night. I yearned to suck them again. Now the nipples were smaller, softer, paler, blending in more.

The sight of them relaxed my throat, and I breathed deeply. You're just an uptight square, I told the voice. Last night was fantastic ... far out ... revolutionary. The revolution begins at home. We're the Che Guevaras of sex.

Mom's thick russet hair was tangled around her sprightly face. The nostrils of her slightly upturned nose swelled and contracted slowly as she breathed. Dotting her cheeks were faded brown speckles that had once been youthful freckles. I hoped mine would fade someday too. Her mouth was closed, lips puffed out a little, their color now a pale pink with all the crimson lipstick kissed away by me. I had seen her face wearing so many expressions, but never this one of deep rest. I was stunned by how beautiful my mother was, so unworried and peaceful. Love for her welled up in me in great waves. Twelve hours ago I would've scoffed at the idea of loving my mother. Now the feeling was so strong all I could do was enjoy it.

One golden-brown eye opened, looked at me, and closed. A groggy murmur emerged from Diana's lips. She opened the eye to look at me again, then opened both eyes. Her oval face sharpened with a shock of recognition. "Tommy! What are you doing here?"

Rather than answering, I smiled, tried to look innocent, and snuggled up against her. She patted me reflexively, then caught herself; her eyes widened as memory returned. "Oh ... no!" She snatched at the sheet to cover herself, then shook her head, mouth gaping in disbelief. "We didn't!"

With her breasts now hidden, I resisted the urge to pull the sheet off. "We did," I said, "and it was great."

Her covering herself had uncovered me; she stared at her son's morning erection, then blushed and averted her eyes. "Tommy, get out. This is awful." She began to cry, holding the sheet to her face. "What've we done?" A wail burst from mom's lips and tears spilled from her eyes.

The sobs that wracked her body also wracked my heart. For the first time I understood how painful it is to see a person you love in pain. I stroked her head and cuddled in close to her, trying to reassure her. "It's OK ... everything is fine."

"No!" Diana persisted. "I can't bear to think about it." I rubbed her shoulders to soothe her while she cried and snuffled into the sheet. I pulled a tissue from the bedside table and gave it to her. She blew her nose with eyes closed, unable to look at me. She was like a hurt child, and I longed to comfort her. I rose above her back, which was heaving with sobs, and began to massage her, my penis swaying heavily as I moved.

"No ... no!" she chanted again.

I rubbed her back with both hands, trying to knead the knots of tension away. "Don't talk, just cry."

Mom obeyed me. I was amazed. She cried in long breathy moans, a little calmer now. I gave her more tissues, and she nodded in thanks. I felt so tender towards her. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, but I was afraid to get words going because they might rouse her fears again, so I hugged her through the sheet. She cried louder, and I rocked her in my arms. The motion uncovered her breasts. As I drank in their beauty with my eyes, the nipples stiffened and darkened. They knew they were being admired and wanted more of it. They really did have a mind of their own; they just couldn't talk, so they had to send me different signals. I certainly wanted more of them.

I slipped under the sheet next to her, sighing with delight at her warmth and smoothness. "No," her chant began again. As I kissed a motherly breast, she rolled away from me, turning onto her side. "We can't ... it's wrong."

Since I was confronted with the sleekness of her back, I began to rub it again. I looked down at her rear end, so round and curvy, the cheeks almost like breasts in their double voluptuousness. I didn't dare stroke them yet for fear she would leap out of bed, but I very much wanted to. I spooned in close behind her, though, and brought my legs against hers.

My thing brushed Diana's buns and began throbbing with excitement. Her crying had quieted, but at this touch it grew louder. I pulled my organ away to keep her from bolting, and rubbed her back some more. This calmed her again, but I was wild with frustration. My hard-on was straining out towards her, bursting with eagerness, furious at being repressed. I looked down and saw a sheen of moisture at the top of her legs. The hairs were wet and glistening like last night. She wants it too! Maybe I can get in from this side.

Very slowly I edged up against her again. Mom's bottom was cool against my warm member. This touch increased her crying, and her body heaved with each sob. Each time she moved, I pressed a little deeper between her legs, seeking passage. I didn't know much about female anatomy, but I knew my goal was somewhere in that area. I wanted to get back inside her more than I'd ever wanted anything, and this made me creative. I kept timing my moves to hers to avoid alarming her. Her buns now pinched my cock tantalizingly, but my tip kept nudging up against solid ground. Finally it felt slick dampness and began following the trail, sliding towards the source. Fortunately she had a nice compact rump so I could get in close.

Things got wetter and warmer, and I got more excited knowing I was on the right track. I bumped into a wall, though, that stopped me. Her body froze as she felt me there. "No!" mom wailed and tried to wiggle away, but I held her hips. As she continued to wiggle against my shaft, her motions and my pressure parted the wall and let me enter. I had found her secret passage.

With a gasp of pleasure I pushed deeper inside. The divine feeling of last night returned. I was home, back where I belonged, plugged into the source of everything. I pressed into my mother, and the farther inside her I went, the better it got.

"Oh, Tommy, my god, don't!" Diana's voice was raw from crying but also from passion.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.