Planned or Was It Coincidence
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband and wife; who are bored with their sex life begin swapping fantasises until something happens one day to make them ask; "Was it planned or just coincidence?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

For the last few weeks Jamie and Katie had swapped fantasises; although being honest towards the end; some of the spoken fantasises were made up knowing what the other person liked and was not really their own.

The one main theme which seemed to run through the fantasises was that Jamie loved the idea of watching his wife of fourteen years having dirty sex with another man and for Katie it seemed the larger the cock the more downright dirty she would behave. Almost by mistake Jamie asked if Katie wanted to take the fantasises a stage further and try one out for real and he regretted bringing the subject up for she snapped his head off and declared she felt betrayed by him to even suggest she should allow another man to see her naked let alone to fuck her no matter how big a cock he had.

Katie stormed off to bed in a temper and poor Jamie had to make do that night with the sofa; but the strange thing was during the night he heard his wife moaning and she was calling out a man's name and it was not Jamie. Confused Jamie opened the bedroom door quietly and stood watching his wife who although she appeared asleep she was naked without bed covers and had her hand pressed tight against her cunt as her other hand squeezed her right tit. It was clear she was in the middle of a very erotic wet dream and he could not help but wonder who Charles was. He racked his brain but could not recall anyone they knew called Charles.

After watching Katie cum all over her hand and finally turn over on to her side in a deep peaceful sleep a trouble Jamie returned to the living room and decided to watch a DVD. He opened the cabinet where all the adult DVD's were kept and discovered two titles he had never seen before; he made a mental note to ask Katie where they had come from tomorrow; but then thought better of it after all he really did not want to spend a second night on the sofa.

He popped one of the films into the player and decided the next time they settled down to watch a DVD together he would make sure he selected the title and would produce one of these two new titles and then he could ask when she had bought them.

In the glowing light of the TV; he settled down as naked as he was born; his cock already semi hard from having watched his wife's horny show in the bedroom; the TV flickered into life as a woman dressed in a mini skirt and blouse walked through a park. The first thing Jamie noticed was that this DVD was not a commercial copy as there was no menu system at the start; instead it was clearly an amateur film.

As the woman walked through the park close to dusk; he watched intently as three black guys followed her and as she approached a large clump of bushes they pounced. The obvious leader clamped his hand over her mouth as the other two help him drag her into the bushes.

They quickly overpowered her and using two ties, the secured her hands behind her back and the second tie became a gag keeping a hankie crammed into her mouth in place. Then one of the guys slipped his hand up her short skirt and found the giggle band of herself supporting stocking; (the giggle band is the part of the stocking where the normal suspender belt would attach and is so called because once a guy gets past that point he is usually laughing.) he dragged the stocking down her leg and pulled off her shoe as he removed the stocking. This was then used to make a blindfold and make sure she could not see where she was going.

Then the film followed her being walked out of the park and unceremoniously dumped in the back of a van. Two of the three black guys climbed in with her and held her tight as the third guy climbed in the driver's seat and soon the van was speeding along. Then outside what appeared to be a disused factory shop unit the van pulled up and once more the woman was dragged out of the van and frog marched inside the building.

Now the film changed to inside the building and in a dirty empty room with just an old mattress on the floor; the camera panned to reveal the two guys escorting the woman as they entered the room.

They immediately threw her down on to the mattress as the leader of the group entered and spoke to the woman, he said "Well bitch! You have mouthed off for the last time against da bruthas! It's time for you to pay for the comments you made about the black community"

As he finished speaking; he signalled the other two guys and they both stepped forward with an open flick knife in their hand. Quickly they cut off the woman's clothes delighting in letting her feel the blades as they slipped in the side of her panties and cut down the side; also they made sure she felt the blade as they cut off her bra too.

Now naked and defenceless the woman was clearly sobbing and trying to plead for her life; much to the amusement of the black guys. While a shocked but extremely horny Jamie watched the visions unfolding on his TV screen; he was unaware of Katie stood in the living room door way.

He watched intently as the black guys quickly undressed and delighted in showing the camera their larger than average cocks. Next the leader stepped up to the woman and untied her hands before telling her to remove the gag and blindfold. The woman sobbed uncontrollably when she saw the three guys all naked and realised they intended to rape her.

But they did not suddenly leap on her; instead they took turns in teasing her cunt and tits with their hands or mouths until she was panting with lust. Just then Katie coughed and a startled Jamie spun to see his wife standing there. He knew it was pointless trying to hide his now erect cock but smiled as he saw Katie rubbing her cunt as she viewed the scene.

Quickly she was beside him with her hand firmly wrapped around his cock as she explained the DVD belong to one of the women at work who had sensed the friction between Jamie and her and offered to let her see this film. She pointed out that the woman in the film was the actual woman who she worked with.

On the screen now the naked woman with large pear shaped boobs was sporting rock hard nipples and it was clear her cunt was wide open and excitedly soaking. The woman with trembling voice began to beg not to be released as one would expect but instead to be allowed to taste the big black mamba one eyed snakes of the guys. The leader stepped forward and ordered her to suck his cock which she eagerly did.

Then at a signal from him the other two grabbed hold or the woman and turned her face down on the mattress as the leader moved between her forced open legs; he delighted in forcing his large thick cock up her anal ring calling her a two bit whore as he did so; the woman screamed he was hurting her but he just laughed as he applied more pressure forcing more of his cock up her arse; this caused the woman to scream even louder till he told one of the men to fill her fucking mouth with cock to shut the slut up.

Quickly the second guy buried his cock into her mouth causing her to gag on his cock but it did the trick as she now could not scream if she wanted too. The leader laughed as he told her it proved the old wives tale that bitched could not and should not talk with their mouths full. A chorus of laughter broke out amongst the three guys. Just then the leader announced, "I don't know why you were complain you silly cunt because you have taken all fourteen inches of my cock up your virgin arse and now I am going to fuck you so hard you will think my cock is coming out your dirty foul mouth, you whore!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.