Now Do It!
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - You may have read about other boys who got caught masturbating by their moms but you never heard one like what my mom made me do after she caught me doing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I was fourteen. Of course, I masturbated. What guy doesn't? I'll bet even guys who are gay, masturbate. I mean, why not, it feels good and it doesn't cost a penny. Well, I'm not gay, I'm straight, I know that for sure now. But it's all a pretty weird story. And it all started with me jacking-off.

I didn't realize that my door wasn't completely closed properly and, yes, I was going at it pretty hard, right on the verge of a great cum, several Playboys laid out on the bed in front of me and I look up and, shit... !

She walked over to my bed, grabbed me by the ear and said, "Come with me, young man," and my Mother marched me into the family room where my two older sisters were watching television.

You need to realize that I was naked, stark naked, my dick, well, now a bit deflated, I must admit, it was maybe about half-mast, it was there for everyone to see.

"Stand there, Brian, not a move," she barked at me.

God, here I am, naked, standing in front of my sisters, Ashley, seventeen and a junior in high school, and Andrea, two years younger, a freshman. Of course, they're giggling like mad and all I want to do is melt into the floor.

"Your brother was in his room masturbating. So, he can just stand here for two hours and, girls, you can tease him any way you want. Any way you want, okay? And, I think I'll start."

I stood there, my face on fire, as I watched my mother begin unbuttoning her blouse. I could't believe it, she was taking off her blouse. Then, she reached behind and next shrugged off her bra and stood there.

Now, my mother is a very attractive woman. She's thirty-eight, and all my friends refer to her as a MILF. Look it up if you don't know what it means, she's very good looking. And, now that I'm seeing her breasts, she's built. Hardly any sag, she'd make a corpse hard.

"Oh, look at him. He likes his Mother. Look at his dick, all hard now, huh," and she walked up to me, stood on her toes, grabbed my head, pulled it down and rubbed her breasts back and forth across my face. I was having just about every feeling one might imagine but one of them was certainly erotic.

Then, she turned on her heel and as she was leaving the room, said over her shoulder, "He's all your's girls."

Well, they're snickering and pointing as Ashley says, "Boy, you better leave yourself alone when she's around, huh?"

Andrea gets up, she had been doing some homework while watching TV, and came over to me and put her pencil on my dick and pressed down, then slipping it off, It sprang back up and they both laughed.

"Why are you still hard?" asked Ashley.

"I dunno, I can't always make it do what I want."

"Mom sure made you get hard. You must have the hots for your own Mom," Andrea said.

"Look, Mom is a beautiful woman, and she took everything on top off. What do you expect?"

"Oh, where's the water pistol, when I need it?" Ashley asked.

"Right here in the drawer," as Andrea pulled it out and sprayed a stream right at me.

"Shit, quit it, if she comes back in, she'll think I've pissed on the carpet."

All that did is get my sister to spray my dick some more.

Then, Ashley got up, came over to me, crouched down and started blowing on my wet dick.

"Hey, quit. That's cold."

Then Andrea jumped up, ran out of the room, came back with a hand towel and began drying off my cock. As she wiped back and forth, she was looking up at me with a knowing smile, she knew she was getting me excited again.

As she sat back down, our mother came back in, now fully clothed, and walked right up to me and said, "Well, Brian, I see you are still all excited, why don't you just go ahead and masturbate while we all watch. I'll get a towel," and she went off and came back a minute later with a bottle of hand lotion and a towel that she spread in front of me.

"Have you girls ever seen a guy do this? If you haven't, you'll get a kick out of it. Go ahead, Brian. Now, do it!"

I dribbled a line of lotion on my dick and began the familiar stroking back and forth. All six eyes were on me, well, on my penis, as I did my routine.

Yes, it was a bit distracting, I mean, have you ever jacked-off in front of your mom and your sisters? But I can tell you that it's not impossible, it just takes a while longer.

I was getting close and slowed down a bit, taking firmer, longer strokes, then I knew I was just moments away.

So they wouldn't miss the crucial moment, I spoke up, "Um, I'm gettin' close, okay. If you wanna see what happens, here I go," and arcs of cum went flying out the end of my cock landing down on the towel that Mother had so carefully placed before me.

They all three began yelling and applauding.

"Wow, look at my little brother shoot his stuff," squealed Ashley as Mom said, "Watch out, girls, that stuff is full of baby-makers."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.