The Return of Lilly Rose
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

7/26/2006

Late in the evening, his patience begins to wan. He begins to stand up, when he spots the lovely creature, Raveena Walker. She goes in to the place called Serenity. As he turns to walk away, he spies the one called Lilly going in to the same place. He hurries to the entrance of Serenity. He peeks in the window. Ms. Walker and Lilly are sitting together in the back of the restaurant. He decides to go and reintroduce himself. He walks in to the restaurant. A large roly-poly gentleman greets him at the door.

"Welcome to Serenity, my name is Fred. Feel free to sit anywhere you like. What can I bring you for refreshment," the man says.

He replies, "Coke with lots of ice."

Fred scurries off to the kitchen. He walks to the back of the restaurant. Raveena spots him and waves him over.

She says, "Hello again, I see you found your way around."

"Yes I did. Thank you so much for your help. I didn't introduce myself this morning. My name is Bill Roberts. How do you do Raveena Walker? Am I correct?"

She smiles at him, "I am great and yes you are right. You can call me Raven. Let me introduce you to my friend. This is Ms. Lilly Rose."

The lightning flash did not do her justice. He is mesmerized by her gray blue eyes.

"Hi Bill, would you care to join us?"

"No thanks, I am sure you have many things to discuss. I would just be a third wheel. Maybe, some other time."

Lilly asks, "Have we met somewhere before?"

"I don't think so. I am sure I would remember you."

Raven laughs, "Around here flattery will get you everywhere."

He excuses himself and sits a couple of tables away from them. The man named Fred comes out and takes his order. He has excellent hearing. He hears Lilly talking about him.

"Wow! He is so polite. What a physique."

Raven replies, "I know. I met him this morning. He seems like a very polite gentleman. Did you see the size of his forearms and what a tight ass. If I wasn't going out with Cal. I would try to get me a piece of that."

He chuckles to himself. Fred brings his drink and food to the table.

Lilly gets quieter, "I can almost swear, I have seen him some place before. I just can't put my finger on it."

"Lilly don't get so caught up in ifs. Besides, who cares? You haven't gotten laid in so long, you think you have met every man somewhere before." Lilly reaches across the table and hits her in the arm. "Hey don't hit me in here. Fred might get the wrong impression and then he would tell Cal. Then we both would be in trouble."

The women continue their conversations. He listens to them until he has finished his meal. He doesn't have the equipment he needs. He decides to head back to the warehouse and come back tomorrow. He stands up to leave. Raven motions him over to their table.

She asks, "Bill please have a seat. We want to know all about you?"

"Not tonight please. How about we make a date for tomorrow at lunch. I will be glad to tell you all the lies about me."

Lilly pats him on the hand, "That would be fine. It was nice to meet you."

He bids them goodbye until tomorrow and walks out of the restaurant. Lilly watches him leave. She turns back to Raven with a large smile on her face. He gets outside and shakes his head. On his way back to the warehouse, he tells himself to be very careful. If they find out who he really is, there could be a lot of trouble. When he gets back to the warehouse, he tracks down Gaylord.

"Gaylord, I need a couple of bobcats and a couple of your crew."

"What do you want a couple of bobcats for?"

"There is a rat infestation in the caves. If you want to come with me and I will show you what needs to be done."

"Ok, we will take Mikey with us. He can do anything you need done."

Gaylord runs off to get Mikey and his gear. He goes to one of his footlockers and grabs the equipment he needs. He goes to his pick up and motorcycle. He gets the paperwork the administration lady wanted. He meets Gaylord and Mikey in the tunnel. He has them follow him down in the cave to the first bridge.

Gaylord exclaims with delight, "Hey! Isn't this where we met?

"Yeah it is. What a team we made back then."

"Yeah you had the brains and I had the brawn. I can't believe this bridge is still standing. What about the other one."

"It is still standing. That is where I want the mesh screen put up so the cats don't get out."

"Mikey what do you think?"

"It is absolutely amazing boss. How deep is the hole?"

He laughs and picks up one of the rats and throws it in the hole. Mikey listens real hard to hear the rat hit the bottom. He waits a couple of minutes, not a sound could be heard. Mikey steps away from the edge of the fissure.

He tells Mikey, "Don't come down here without someone else. If you fall in, no one will find you."

"Yes sir, believe me I won't."

"Good, here is what I need you to do."

He fills Mikey and Gaylord in on what he wants done. He leaves them in the first cave and heads back to the warehouse to get some sleep. He walks in to his bedroom.

When he turns on the lights, Amanda throws the cover off the bed and yells, "Surprise!" She is totally nude. He picks up her clothes and throws them at her.

"Get the fuck out of here, you little tart. I don't have time for your bullshit tonight."

"I will tell dad you raped me if you don't give me some."

He pulls out a knife and throws it. It sticks in the headboard missing her face by less than an inch.

"You won't live to scream anything if you don't get the fuck out of here."

She hurriedly grabs her clothes and runs out of the room. When the door closes behind her, he sits on the bed laughing. He pulls out the map of the facility and studies it well. He needs the help of another old friend. He calls him. They agree to meet early in the morning. He has had enough for today and climbs in to bed.

He sleeps longer than he should have. His alarm clock is flashing seven in the morning. He jumps out of bed. He throws some clothes on and jumps on his bike. He zooms out of the warehouse to make his meeting on time. He parks his bike in the parking lot of the strip club. A couple minutes later, his friend pulls in. His friend pulls around back and motions him to follow. He meets him at the back of the club.

"Good morning Frank. I'm sorry to get you out of bed so early."

Frank Gannon gets out of his car. He walks over and shakes his hand.

"Long time old friend, what did you need?"

"I need remote access to a computer that is underground. Do you have anything that I can place on someone else's computer that will help?"

Frank laughs, "I thought you wanted to see me for old time's sake. Yes, I have just the little toy you need. Come in to my club. I will order breakfast and we can catch up."

"Sorry Frank, I am a little short on time. I have to get all of this done today. I have to go to work tomorrow."

Frank howls with laughter, "Since when did you start working?"

Frank's laughter is infectious.

He laughs with him, "I ain't really working. It is just a special project I am working on. I had to hire on with some people to get information."

"Ok buddy, I have everything inside."

He follows him in to the club. They go behind the bar in to the office. His friend reaches under the desk and hits a button. A door behind the desk opens up. His friend goes in to the room and comes back a few minutes later. He hands him two small boxes about an inch square.

"Put the smallest one on the computer you are wanting to tap in to. Insert the other one in your USB port. It has a password decoder in it. It will take up to an hour for it to break in. Anything else you need?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.