Mr. Irresistible
Chapter 8: "Fixing What Was Broken"

Copyright© 2010 by Bartleby T

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: "Fixing What Was Broken" - Cameron has always blamed his luck with girls on the fact that he is over-ordinary. A quick visit from the pimp-fairy changes that overnight. A light-hearted comedic tale involving hot teenagers, budding romances, evil football jocks, hot teenagers, growing up, mild hallucinogens, moral conundrums and hot teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Transformation  

"Cameron Blake," she said as I exited the vehicle. "Feels like it's been ages." She dribbled the basketball between her legs before firing an expertly executed jump shot to the hoop above her driveway. She didn't make it but who the hell was keeping score anyways.

Ahhh Cara, the girl next door. What's not to be said about her? Beautiful legs, shapely ass and thighs, a sculpted waist, and a rack that just made you want to... "Cam?" Damn, everyone was interrupting my voice-overs today. "Quit staring and say something." She walked over and picked up the ball. "You haven't said a word to me in months. If I didn't know better, I'd say you've been avoiding me." She didn't know better, I had been avoiding her for close to a year now. We used to be best buddies up until a few years ago. Then something happened and the next thing I knew she was gorgeous and got a boyfriend and shit like that. A smart guy would have played the former best friend angle and tried to hook up with her. A smart guy would have done that, but have any of my tales thus far demonstrated my intelligence? Instead, my insecurity drove us apart, at least, hopefully, until now.

I shrugged as I walked closer. "I don't know what to say." She dribbled the ball a few more times before turning to face me. She looked really good but something in her expression was slightly terrifying.

"How about 'I'm sorry'," she said. She started spinning the ball in her hands as she spoke. "Jesus Cam, I said 'Hello' to you this morning after second period but you kept walking like I wasn't even there." Shit, she must have caught me in my self-glorifying hallway walk before my incident with Janelle. I probably didn't even hear her. I felt like a goddamn runway model for God's sake. Her expression softened and seemed to become one more of sadness than of anger. "That's not the first time you've done something like that to me." She spun the ball one last time before planting it on the ground and sitting on top of it.

"I'm sorry," I said, but I couldn't help but feel like an asshole. I put on my best puppy-dog-face and tried to seem apologetic. It really is hard, however, to try to apologize sincerely to a girl while also trying to get into her pants. I really did feel bad about treating her like that but she looked way too hot for me not to try. She stared at me for a moment and seemed to notice my apology was bullshit. She always could figure out if I was lying when we were little. We just knew each other too well.

"What happened to us Cam?" Her eyes seemed so sad. "We used to be so close and now I don't even feel like I know you." I walked up to about 5 feet away from her and sat on her driveway. I watched her eyes. She was trying not to, but I could tell she was looking at me a certain way. You know what I mean ... wink, wink.

"I haven't changed all that much," I replied, "I'm still the same asshole I've always been." I think I was more amused with that line than she was. She didn't laugh but instead narrowed her eyes as if she was studying me.

"You have changed though. You look so ... different for some reason." I knew exactly what she meant, even if she didn't want to say it.

"What do you mean?" She kept staring at me and, despite myself, I felt some slight insecurity sneaking up on me. I wonder why. Suddenly her expression changed quickly from sad to almost playful. Almost...

"You busy? She asked. She snatched the ball from under herself and stood up. I looked around feigning thought.

"Not at the minute I suppose." She smiled.

"Let's take a walk."


As we were walking I purposely kept a half-step behind her so that every now and then, I could glance down at her succulent ass bouncing ever so slightly with her stride. She was wearing sweatshorts but I've never seen a pair that hugged ass as well as hers did. Her wife-beater hugged her tits pretty well too and during the course of our walk I can't say that I didn't glance down at her cleavage oh, say, about 200-300 times.

"We used to do this all the time, remember?" Her voice was soft and a smile played upon her lips as she reminisced. She looked back at me just as we were passing under a houselight and I guess she noticed something now that she didn't before. God Cam, what happened to your face?"

"Got into a fight with a big ugly." I replied. She gave me a condescending nod that made me feel guilty. "And your mom rolled over too fast." She rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"Maybe you are the same Cameron I remember," She said jokingly. We were walking the same path that we used to take almost every day. There was a large lake about a quarter mile behind our houses that we used to swim at when we were little. It was a very scenic walk to take, White Prairie is nothing if not beautiful. After a slight moment of silence, she decided to hit me with the big one.

"So what's the deal Cameron, why have you been avoiding me?" The question I was dreading, mainly because I had no reason to tell her except that I was a pussy, and I couldn't tell her that. I was way too cool to admit weakness to a girl. So, I made something up.

"You really want to know?" I asked, placing a hand on her shoulder as we strode, "Listen, you can't tell anyone about this." She nodded at me seriously, taking the bait. My mind started working overtime to formulate an impregnable lie. I paused ever-so-slightly while my mental wheels turned and then thought of something. "Remember, when I was 15 and went to summer camp?"

"Yeah," she replied, looking slightly interested.

"Well," I began, "I met a girl there that reminded me a lot of you, more in attitude than looks, but the resemblance there was uncanny." I paused and frowned for emotional effect, and then continued. "I know this might sound extremely unlike me, but over the next two months, I became more and more attached to her. I don't know, maybe I even loved her." I swallowed hard to keep up the act, but in reality, all I did at camp was play football and get high. It was a great summer.

"She had leukemia Cara. She didn't tell me until right before I left, but about a year after camp, her family sent me a letter telling me that she died." I stopped walking and looked into her eyes. You just reminded me so much of her that it just hurt to be around you." Oh man, I am going straight to hell. She looked genuinely sad. I looked forward and started walking again. "I don't know," I continued, "shitty reason to block out a friend I suppose."

"No," she said, "It sounds like she meant a lot to you. I completely sympathize." A little silence settled in and I started to regret telling that story, death always evokes such a somber mood when talked about. God-damn death. "What was her name?" Shit, what was her name?

"Kelly," I said, quick on the draw, "Kelly Hermanis." I have no clue where "Hermanis" came from, but that's what I said, and it sounded convincing. Cara looked satisfied and nodded. I needed to change the subject. "Plus," I said, " You're boyfriend's a prick." She smiled and started to laugh.

"Michael?" she asked, "He's harmless." At that we fell into our old friendship and began joking and reminiscing about the last few years. We had a lot to catch up on and we talked pretty solidly for the rest of the time it took to reach the lake. She told me how she pretty much ruled the relationship with Michael and that she stayed with him just because he would do anything she said. She told me about how her parents split up but how it was cool because she got a lot more independence. God, she even told me how her cat, Peter, went blind and started running into walls. I was sad to hear about her dad moving out though, I really liked him.

"Sucks about your dad," I said once we reached the lake. I sat down, my back against a tree. "He was a cool guy."

"Yeah, but they're both much better people when apart. I get to see both of them all the time so it's no big deal." She sat down at a tree opposite mine, about five feet away, facing me. Her legs were almost touching mine so she pulled them closer, causing her cotton shorts to inch up alarmingly close to her crotch. Like clockwork, my dick sprung into action. God she was hot.

Cara had a look that really defied her age. She was two months younger than me but looked like she was in her early twenties. She had straight, aubern hair that hung slightly past her shoulders and seemed to shimmer in the moonlight and a graceful neck trailing from her soft but beautiful face. Her eyes were small and green, not as piercing as some of the girls I'd met, but still as striking as only eyes can be. Her beater was slightly transparent, as she was sweating before, and it was pretty obvious that she was wearing a white sports bra underneath. While its hard to tell what size breasts those things contain, I can only say that hers were nice, not too big and maybe even a little small for my tastes, but still enough to fill a wine glass. Even as her shorts pulled up closer, mere centimeters from her snatch, I was still examining the rest of her body. "You know Cam," she said, "You've developed a real problem with staring." Drat, foiled again!

"What can I say," I shrugged, "You've developed a body worth staring at." Man, that was actually semi-smooth. What was happening to me? She smiled at my remark and hugged her knees. I glanced out at the lake to my left. The shallow waves lapped up on the rocks not ten feet from where we sat. From then, it went on for miles. One could barely see the distant lights at the far end. Seeing it just made me remember all the times we played here. Man, we were tight as hell back then.

"Lot of memories, huh Cam?" She was still smiling and watching me look out over the lake. I smiled back at her and exchanged meaningful glances. It was a hot night out and I think she was thinking the same thing as me. At least I hoped she was. "Wanna go for a swim?"

"Hell yeah, let's do it," I said. Cara giggled a little bit and stood up but as soon as I flexed my abs to sit up, they hurt like a motherfucker. "Jesus Christ," I muttered, struggling to a standing position. With a little pain, I pulled my shirt up over my head and looked down to see my abs all bruised. That asshole sure could throw a punch. Man, this was going to take a few days to get over. After I finished nursing my wounds I glanced up, expecting Cara to be there, but she wasn't. Hmmmm. She always was a sneaky little bitch.

"Hey Cam!" I heard the cry from above me, but I didn't want to believe it. I thought the time in our lives where we took meaningless risks just for the sake of an adrenaline rush were over, but apparently, not for Cara. I looked up, and just as I suspected, Cara was balance-beaming it out to the end of a large tree branch, over the water. What I didn't expect was for her to be doing this in her underwear. White panties and a sports bra hugged her athletic body, enshrouding a little less than I thought possible. As she walked it almost seemed like her ass was waving me "Hello." Hello there.

Even though my vantage point was excellent, I did not want to believe before that Cara was that gorgeous. Had I just not realized it all these years? Her stomach was thin and narrow, her ass muscular, and her breasts, while small, were still breasts, and that was enough for me. Once she got to the edge of the branch, she was off with a kick and a scream, diving into the water. Only after she disappeared into the lake did I snap out of it.

Her head popped out of the water and she pulled her hair back. "You coming in or what?" Her head again disappeared under the water and I was about to pull down my jeans but realized that something was out of place. There was only one layer of clothing here. A vision of my boxers lying on the floor of Tracy's apartment flashed into my brain and I couldn't figure out which was stranger: The fact that I left my boxers at some girl's apartment or the fact that I hadn't noticed it until now. I brushed it off on the excuse of too many intoxicants in too little time. Cara again appeared from underwater and carried an expression of impatience.

"I don't have any underwear on," I admitted with a chuckle, "I seem to have ... umm ... misplaced them." Cara didn't seem to care but instead smiled.

"Looks like you're gettin' naked then." She laughed long as she swam towards the shore. "Tell you what, I'll make it easier on you." With a twist of her body and a slight bend, she produced her underthings from under the water and tossed them onto the bank. "Now you've got nothing to worry about." She turned and swam back out, her perfect ass peaking out here and there from under the dark waves. Holy shit, did that just happen? My taken aback expression must have been classic.

"Fuck it," I thought and dropped my jeans onto the bank. It no longer bothered me to be naked anymore. In fact, I liked it. I guess it's easy when you've got a perfect body. Perhaps that's why athletes are so eager to shower together and walk around naked in the locker room. I've always attributed it to homosexuality, as the entire soccer team's united hatred towards me can attest, but maybe, just maybe, I'm talking a huge maybe here, I was wrong. I walked out into the water nude and Cara's head popped up, just in time, to see my semi-aroused twelve-inch behemoth before it dove under the water. Her eyes widened and I smiled when she looked up at me, caught in the act. Even though shrinkage wouldn't have scared me in the least, the water was quite warm and soothing. I started swimming out to her position.

"Pardon the ludeness Cameron, but I don't remember you having such a big ... well ... you know." I started chuckling.

"Well you know Cara, a lot can change in eight years." I slowed down right before I got to her. I tried to put down my feet but it was too deep. I glanced down through the water to get a wavy blurred glimpse of her ample chest. "I bet a few things have grown on you as well," I said.

"Well why don't you find out?" she joked, with a sarcastic expression. Joke or not, that was an opportunity I would not turn down. And anyways, one of the few things that I do know about girls is that they rarely joke about things sexual, whether even they realize it or not. I reached over, grabbed a titty, and gave it a playful squeeze. Cara pushed away, laughing, and drifted slowly away from me.

"Hey!" She yelled, "I was just joking!" I shrugged innocently, smiling wide.

"You can't joke about that shit with horny adolescent males."

"How was I supposed to know you're horny?"

"You saw me before I got in the water, you must have realized something was up." My puns are extremely funny only to me.

"I only got a quick glance," she said, slowly floating towards me again. She looked coy and very curious. She blushed as she spoke. "Cmon then Cam, How horny can you possibly be?" The atmosphere was so sexually charged and both of us wanted something even if we were too young and shy to say it.

"Well," I said, in mock-sensuality with a really stupid voice, "Why don't you find out?" She started to laugh and told me to "shut up." I had hoped, even though she thought I was joking this time, that she would take up the opportunity as I had with her. By now, my dick was rigid and I wanted her so much. She slowly waded in the water until she stood only a few feet away and giggled with a soft expression before I felt small fingers delicately touch and then wrap around the thick shaft of my cock. I stemmed off my moan and returned her smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.