Mr. Irresistible - Cover

Mr. Irresistible

Copyright© 2010 by Bartleby T

Chapter 6: "A Fresh Look at Familiar Things"

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: "A Fresh Look at Familiar Things" - Cameron has always blamed his luck with girls on the fact that he is over-ordinary. A quick visit from the pimp-fairy changes that overnight. A light-hearted comedic tale involving hot teenagers, budding romances, evil football jocks, hot teenagers, growing up, mild hallucinogens, moral conundrums and hot teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Transformation  

I couldn't believe he fuckin left me like that. What an asshole. I poured a generous amount of Captain Morgan into the glass and, eyeing it suspiciously, dumped a little more in. I filled it to the top with Coke while the ice crackled and the carbonation fizzed. I looked at Cameron's empty glass next to mine and sighed. I knew leaving Amber and Jules was a mistake. Miracles don't happen twice in one day. "Fucking asshole," I muttered aloud.

I grabbed my Coke and settled down in a nice black leather couch in front of the TV. Reaching out to the coffee table, I picked up the remote. Whoa, that's a shitload of buttons. Why are all of the best entertainment centers near impossible to operate? I pushed down the TV button and the huge screen came to life, bathing the entire room in an eerie blue glow. Ok, done. I hit the channel up button next but nothing happened. I knew it was too good to be true. I then hit cable and nothing happened. I then tried the AUX button and you guessed it, nothing happened. Goddamn remote. Within minutes I was angrily button mashing and swearing. I was seriously getting heated. If she hadn't appeared, who knows what would have progressed.

"You have to first go through the VCR," she said, and my hand went numb. She stood there in the hallway, the girl that previously wore the purple panties. What a knockout. Her brown, silky tresses hung shoulder-length, framing a face that was almost intimidating. She wore no smile but that seemed to suit her. She seemed the type of girl that never smiles and honestly looks better when she's angry or upset. She wore a pale purple eye shadow and a light glossy pink lipstick that was slightly lighter than her skin. In every way, her makeup reflected and accentuated her dour and yet extremely sexy mood. Her hair also reflected slightly auburn, furthering her beauty. And what a frame she stood on. If it was her face that initially captivated me, it was her body that kept me staring. She easily stood 5'10" and had the body of a model. She was skinny enough to be a bulimic but not bad enough to be anorexic. She definitely had the demeanor of a model as well. She leaned against the back wall of the hallway with her arms crossed in front of her, her head slightly bent as she looked at me. I wonder if she realized that she was striking a pose. I wish I had a camera. Her breasts were medium-sized and were pushed up slightly by her crossed arms. Her waist was slim and her white T-shirt squeezed every contour of her upper body. In place of the purple panties, she now wore short gray cotton shorts, the kind that girls like to loaf around in, and the kind that guys like to watch girls loaf around in. She had model legs as well. Extending slightly longer than the rest of her body, they were tan, toned, and sexy, just like the rest of her. I took a long drink of my rum and pressed the VCR button on the remote, bringing the set to life. I lifted the remote slightly towards her and nodded, signaling my thanks.

Her lips curled up slightly at my success and she walked towards the kitchen. "Are you Cameron? Or is that the kid who's doing God knows what to Tracy in the bathroom?"

"No, I'm a friend who's just along for the ride apparently." I watched her back as she walked towards the kitchen. The way her shoulder blades moved reminded me of a stalking tiger. Everything about her screamed "predator." She was the kind of girl who got what she wanted. This was evidenced in the look of the apartment. Daddy's little rich girl. Her ass was all feminine, however. Small and tight, she obviously benefited from a monthly gym membership and probably a personal trainer as well. This much was obvious. What an interesting person. As she again opened the alcohol cabinet, she glanced towards me.

"Apparently," she commented. Her back arched and her breasts strained against the tight T as she reached up and grabbed the bottle of Everclear from the back. She could obviously hold her own as well. Damn, this was my kind of chick. "Well, if you're not Cameron, who are you? Tracy mentioned a friend but didn't say a name."

"My name's Ian," I said, and she looked directly at me as she poured her drink. Her eyes were steely and it was hard to maintain eye contact. "And you're Claire." She finally lifted her glass and turned to face me.

"Charmed."


I could barely make out Tracy's shape in the steamy fog of the bathroom. I let my hands traverse the curves of her body, exploring the intimacies that my eyes could not. She let her head fall against my chest, giggling. "Jesus I'm horny," she moaned, "It took all that I had not to jump on you in the car." Yeah, that might have been bad. "C'mon, let's get you out of those clothes." My mind flashed back to Ian standing in the kitchen but as she lifted off my shirt, I quickly forgot about my good friend. I know it's a shitty thing to do ... twice, but she's so damn hot. He probably understood and if he didn't, oh well. There was a big TV out there anyways.

Tracy smiled up at me and dropped to her knees to fiddle with my belt. I don't think I've ever taken my own pants off today. Unbuttoning my belt, she then stood up and stepped backwards, opening her mouth slightly in a coy smile while beckoning me with her finger. Her naked body called to me louder than her finger did. She was so beautiful that I just longed to touch her to make me believe that this was something more than a dream. I quickly slid off my pants, and to my complete surprise, my dick was flaccid! No, I'm just joking actually, I was pretty hard. She took another step backwards and stood next to the shower curtain, still beckoning me with her finger. I walked up towards her and she smiled at me wickedly. I looked towards the right and caught my reflection in the mirror as I stepped up towards her. I was actually looking forward to this shower as much as anything. I reached out to touch her and just as my hand came to rest on her breast, she pulled the shower curtain open exposing ... another girl?! Holy Fuck! Before I could think of anything further, Tracy fell upon her knees and sunk down deep upon my cock.


"Are you honestly insinuating that Winnie The Pooh smoked pot?"

"That's what I'm saying," I said. "Why is this so hard for you to accept? I mean, c'mon, the glazed over expression, always getting his head stuck in jars, always acting stupid, and always fiending for honey." As I flipped through the channels, I passed over Winnie the Pooh and my familiar rant began. I had thought this through multiple times.

"I suppose next you'll be telling me that Piglet smoked as well?"

"Actually no, Piglet's clean, but the rest of them are all on drugs." I smiled at her and she smirked slightly. She took another sip of her drink and then set it on the table.

"Alright Ian, what are the rest of them on?" I chuckled as I continued to surf through the channels. The light from the monstrous TV blinked out and then on again every time I flicked the button. I felt like I was going to have a seizure.

"Ok, it's like this," I began, "Tigger right? The dude's always hyper and bouncing around and shit so he's obviously on something. I say either coke or speed. Eeyore, that bigass blue donkey is constantly depressed and wants to die so he's probably on meth. And Christopher Robin is the real proof. The whole show is about his stuffed animals! The dude is obviously tripping on acid. I think the whole show is a machination of the poor drugged-out kid's mind." She chuckled a little bit and smiled for the first time. Wow, as hot as she looked before, she really did have a beautiful smile.

"You are really twisted, you know that?" After downing the rest of her drink she fell backwards against the couch and stood fixated on the flickering screen. I was trying to find a show that I thought she would be interested in. She didn't seem the type to enjoy any of the inane shit played on MTV and she also didn't seem interested in anything on any of the networks like ABC or FOX or anything. I would have to delve into the movie channels. As I continued to flip, I looked over towards her. She was half laying back across the couch with her legs up on the coffee table. Her face was flush and her expression seemed a little less rough than before. She didn't look mad, just disinterested. It was truly puzzling to try to figure her out but it was captivating. None of the girls I ever knew were this fascinating. Her chest was heaving up and down with her breathing and I found myself starting to stare. She looked over and easily saw me out. "Ian?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"How about when you finish up staring at my chest you get me another drink?" I knew my face went red at that comment, even if it was in jest.

"Right," I said and grabbed the empty glasses, headed towards the kitchen.


Tracy reached around me and grasped my ass cheeks with both hands as she relentlessly sucked up and down my cock, her tongue licking around the shaft. I would have been enjoying it immensely if not for the panic rush that shot up my spine at the site of another female. But I have to say, she was quite a female.

Her hair was raven black, just like Tracy's, but hung all the way down to her very tan ass. She was Japanese from the looks of things, a woman of mystery, a lady of the orient. As the shower curtain initially pulled away, she lifted up her arms and pulled back her hair away from her face to behind her, arching her back and lifting her large breasts as she did so. Here tits were only medium sized but looked enormous on her petite frame. She was thin too and would have been too thin if not for the muscle that peaked through instead of her bones. After a second or two she looked over at me, without the slightest bit of surprise in her expression and stared into my eyes. She seemed very calm and mysterious, which had to be in serious contrast to the stupid look of befuddled confusion and pleasure racking through my body. I began to wonder how many other guys fell prey to this sadistic prank.

Tracy went down on me deep just then and my body shivered, causing me almost to fall over, but I could not stop staring at the beautiful Asian standing in front of me. The shower was hitting her chest, cascading down her breasts past the supple curves of her mid-section and collecting at the thin strip of black hair that signaled the entrance to her most intimate of locations, before dripping to the shower floor. Of all the girls I had yet seen, none could rival the sheer beauty of this goddess. The blankness of her expression made me even hotter. A frown could hurt, and a smile could destroy the entire illusion of mystery that she exuded so wonderfully. She had me caught in her spell, or maybe I just had a thing for Asian girls.

As Tracy kept working me over, I became lost in the gaze of this tender creature. Her delicate hands drifted over her smooth wet features as she explored her own body, like she had just found it for the first time. They slid over her creamy thighs, traveling up past her obliques and the tiny ridges of her barely-visible ribcage, cupping her breasts softly and quickly on the way to her slender shoulders, causing them to jiggle ever so slightly. Once they reached the top, she began her movements in reverse, making love to her own body, pretending her hands were those of another. I wanted to be that other person. I longed to touch her, to feel what she felt, but I couldn't bring myself to move. I was lost in her gaze and the pleasure I felt from Tracy all blurred into an incredible feeling of absolute bliss. Everything disappeared except her. My peripheral vision faded into nothingness, as all I could focus on was the beauty of her figure. She swooned, Tracy moaned, and I came.


"So what's your major anyway, Ian?" I had no clue what to tell her so I stole a line from my irresistible friend. It worked for him so what the hell.

"Anatomy."

"That is the lamest pickup line I think I have ever heard." Yeah, definitely not working. Damn she's cold, how sexy. "There is no such major as anatomy."

"I disagree. It might not exist on the books, but it's definitely my major field of study." I knew the line was pathetic but I winked at her to squeeze out a laugh. She rolled her eyes. Hook, shoot, miss. Why was being suave with her so difficult, high school girls ate my bullshit up. I was trying to stay afloat, to stay on even ground with her, but she was very, how should I put it, commanding. I tried to shift the focus off of me. "What's yours?"

"Kinesiology," she replied. I had no idea what that was but I nodded like I did anyways. She was lying on the end of the couch, facing me, with her legs out in front of her. I sat on the opposite end, leaning on to the back, my feet inches from her own. "It's the study of physical movement," she said, guessing correctly that I was confused, and pulled her legs up towards her. She kept one leg on the couch and dropped the other to the ground, stretching her thin shorts so that they only covered the thin space between her legs and nothing more. "The ways your muscles contract and expand. What happens in the heat of aerobic activity. That sort of thing." She brought her drink to her lips, taking a long sip while staring at me the whole time. I'm impressed; I put a shit-load of liquor into that drink. "I'm sure you've learned a lot of that stuff in anatomy." It was a coy comment, but her lips made no movement to smile and her body showed no signs of laughter. I had no idea what to make of it. I'd never met anyone like this. Her words told me nothing and her body language, even less. I'm usually good at reading people, but this was ridiculous. I needed another drink.

I stood up and moved to walk past her to get to the kitchen but she put her hand out, stopping me. "Sit down," she said, and I dutifully obeyed. She stared at me for a moment and then began to look a little irritated. "Are you going to make your move or do I have to do it for you?" I just stared at her blankly; maybe I had a few too many drinks.

"What?" I replied. She rolled her eyes again.

"Jesus Christ, you're such an amateur." Ouch. "First you stare at my chest: A little rude, but at least successful in portraying your interest. Then you try to get me drunk by putting a ridiculous amount of everclear in this drink." She took another gulp and squinted at the taste. "Which you have done successfully also. Now I am all horny and all you have to do is stop making bullshit comments and make your move." Is she really saying what I think she is saying or am I just imagining this? She stared at me a moment more and seemed to get angry. "For the love of God, Ian!" She put her drink on the table and stood up, straightening out her shorts. She grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me behind her as she walked into the hall. Hmm, I guess she was serious. I felt like I was at a strip club being led to the lap dance booths. She was all business too. It was a little frightening. She led me through a door into a room with only a little light coming from a tiny desk lamp in the corner and tossed me onto the bed. This was awesome. Before I could even adjust to my surroundings, she ripped her shirt off and climbed on top of me. Whatever, adjusting can wait.


As the sensations started to wear off, I pulled out of Tracy's mouth and stumbled backwards clumsily. Opening my eyes, I could see the mysterious Asian girl grinning from cheek to cheek and chuckling. Tracy also stood up with a big smile on her face, with a thin line of jisz trailing down her chin. The beautiful Asian stepped out of the shower and placed one hand on Tracy's side turning her so they were face to face and, seeing the spillage, stuck out her tongue and ran it up Tracy's chin, licking up my sperm. With an agreeable expression she smiled at me and swallowed. Dear God, who is this girl?

Completely spent, I collapsed onto the toilet seat, exhausted. I glanced over at the two naked smiling girls and laughed. "Jesus Christ," I said, "What a fuckin day." The super hot Asian approached and stood before me. She was amazing. My mind flooded with all the dirty things I wanted to do to her, once the strength returned to my limbs. Her face was a picture of loveliness, with the best facial characteristics of the orient and of the Americas. Her eyes were only very slightly slant and her structure hinted that she definitely had mixed blood in her. Her shoulders were narrow and her arms were slender and perfect. Her breasts were magnificent and hung perfect on her petite frame. And petite she was, maybe only 5'2" with a very narrow waist and hips that led down to short, but very sexy legs. Like I said before, she had no fat on her and her muscle was apparent in her stomach as well as other places because she was so skinny. Some people may think that unhealthy but it was so attractive to me, I nearly cried. Even her snatch was pretty with puffy outer lips covering the treasure inside.

She slowly stepped over my outstretched legs and sat down firmly on my lap, trapping my still slightly firm penis between us. This whole situation seemed familiar and my mind briefly flashed to this morning with Janelle. Before saying anything she seemed to blush a little bit and wrapped her small delicate hand around my mammoth dick. She squeezed it lightly and then stronger and then started stroking it clumsily. She obviously was less of a pro than the other girls I've had today but it's not like you can be that bad at playing with a dick. It still felt great. She slightly opened her lips and I half-expected to hear a shrill, "Me love you long time," but she spoke without an accent in a very feminine and American voice.

"I'm Kendra," she said, and started laughing a little while glancing towards Tracy who washing out her mouth with water from the sink. "Sorry about the shock," she mused, "We just get off on fucking with guys like that." I smiled back at her.

"No complaints here," I replied. "I'll take a blowjob in any shape or form."

"Well," Tracy started, "I'm gonna go get something to drink. I'll be right back." She opened the door and then, turning back to see Kendra playing with my dick, smiled. "In about 20 minutes." Kendra looked down at my penis and shook it a little more before standing up.

"Want to get in the shower with me?" she asked, cool as possible. Who were these people, honestly? My dick was already starting to come back to life, and even though my muscles burned with exhaustion, the fatigue couldn't kill my desire for pussy.

"OK," I said, struggling to stand, "Bring the pain."


I hugged her tightly just because I relished the feeling of tits pressed against my chest. We kissed savagely and I could finally start to feel the alcohol surging through my veins. I closed my eyes as we rolled around on the bed and started to get the spins. It wasn't too bad but it was enough for me to slow down a little. I rolled her over to the head of the bed and pushed my arms straight, lifting my body over her. For the first time she looked docile and non-pensive. I knew it wouldn't last however, so I pulled off my shirt and laid back into her placing kisses over every square inch of exposed flesh I could see. She smelled like flowers and tasted just as sweet. The blood-red sheets were made of silk so she effortlessly slid around on them, even under the weight of my body. And then, the thought occurred to me that I couldn't remember her name. Hmmm, could this be a problem?

As I slid an arm behind her, she arched her back, shoving a breast right into my face. Without even thinking I slid my tongue over the breast and began to suck on her nipple. She breathed sharply in and moaned loud and long, running a hand through my hair before pulling my face harder into her chest. I slid my free hand up across her side, gripping her writhing belly before traversing higher up her gorgeous frame. My fingers trespassed up the peak of her free breast and as my fingers grazed across her nipple she gasped and dug her nails into my back. God, this is the stuff that dreams are made of.

She quickly took control of the situation by flipping me over onto my back and straddling me. She lifted her body up and her ass was positioned right on top of my dick. I knew she could feel it. Smiling slightly but still looking a little pissed off somehow, she started rhythmically pumping her crotch against my painfully hard entrapped boner. I started lightly pushing up without even realizing it. She scooped up my hands and smashed them to her breasts again. Once I had a firm grip, she ran her hands through her hair, tilting her hand back and moaning. She pushed her breasts out into my squeezing palms while gyrating her crotch ever harder against my cock. The feeling was bittersweet, the pain of my entrapped dick detracting somewhat from the magic of the moment. That all changed almost instantaneously however as, in one fluid motion, she slid down my entire body and landed with her breasts on my legs and her face positioned right over my poor strained member. It was actually very impressive to see, she must have had practice. Anyway, with her face positioned over my bulge, she seemed intent still on teasing me by rubbing her cheek against the fabric of my jeans. She hopped up onto her knees causing her hair to cascade down over my abdomen, completely concealing her face from view. Then she went to work.

I couldn't see what she was doing but I felt everything. I could feel her running her tongue across the length of the bulge and I felt it when her hand massaged it through the fabric. I felt her teeth graze across the tip and I felt her gingerly bite down the shaft several times. I was beginning to ache for release. She reared her head back quickly, whipping her hair behind her once again and looked into my eyes. I loved those cold, merciless eyes. She knew that I was in pain and she enjoyed it. She was being such a bitch and it was making me so hot it was incredible. She slowly slid her hands up my thighs and snuck the tips of her fingers under the waistband. She pulled my jeans down about an inch as I reared up to help her before she popped the button and slowly undid the zipper. As she slowly pulled the jeans down a little more I could feel my engorged member slowly rise out of its confines and stand tall right in front of her. She stopped pulling my pants and wrapped one hand tentatively around my penis. Her grip was icy and it felt fantastic. I looked down at her and for the first time that night, I saw her grinning ear to ear.


It didn't seem to me like Kendra was much into taking a shower to get clean because within seconds of pulling the curtain shut, we were at it like bunnies. I wasn't either, for that matter, as my first manner of business was lifting her into me by her ass and plunging my tongue down her throat. Romantic eh? She wrapped her legs around my back and squeezed as she pulled my head into her wet embrace. The water was cool and refreshing and I could feel it tumbling down my back and past my hands as they kneaded her supple but muscular ass-cheeks. The shower wasn't that large but we used what we had. She pulled away momentarily to gasp for breath and I took the opportunity to mash my face into the lovely curve right between her breasts. I ran my tongue up the smooth flesh and almost instantly her hand was again grabbing at the back of my head, but pushing me instead into her chest.

Water cascaded down her glorious breasts in clear crystalline sheets as I ran my tongue in circles around her nipples. I repositioned her ass under one arm and used the other to squeeze her stomach to mine. This caused her back to arch slightly and display those breasts in even more beauty. She started panting and running her hand through my hair as I continued. My mouth closed around one nipple and began sucking. Her other hand was holding onto my shoulder, trying to steady herself in my arms. I quickly moved to the other breast next, flicking my tongue over her nipple before again latching onto it like a hungry baby. She moaned and pushed me harder into it so I knew I was doing something right. I sucked harder and she pushed harder until my face was so flat against her breasts that I could barely breathe. "Uuuuuh," she squealed, "Fuck me now." Fair enough.

I didn't know how to do it in these enclosed quarters but she motioned for me to put her down. As soon as she was standing again she pushed down on my shoulders, and told me to have a seat. I was relieved, considering how tired I was becoming ... again. I fell down against the side of the shower stall and she straddled me shortly after. The water from the showerhead hit her back and came running over her shoulders and down her breasts. Her hair was shiny and wet and hung in loose strands across her face, causing her look even more exotic and gorgeous than before. She looked into my face, her mouth open and breathing heavy, water dripping from her bottom lip, and dropped to one knee on my side. Without ever looking away I felt her hand pull my cock up straight and slide against her opening. She leaned into me and bit her lip down as she set down her other knee and accepted my dick into her slick pussy. Oh God, she was tight.

I relaxed against the wall as she accommodated to my girth. She gasped in and gritted her teeth as she took it in slowly. This was one part of sex that was getting a little old. I mean, this body was great and everything but did the Pimp-Fairy really need to give me the cock of a goddamn horse. I hadn't found one girl that was able to take this damn thing in one shot and this whole adjustment phase was kind of aggravating. I realized the necessity of it, and certainly didn't want to hurt these girls, but a smaller one would have done fine. It was fun to show off though. Maybe I should get a new one through surgery and mount this thing on the wall or something to show my kids. Hehehe, I'm so twisted.

She sunk down a little further and placed her hands on my shoulders, settling into a slow rhythm. She pulled out a little bit and lowered slightly, only to repeat the motion. I looked down to see the skin of her tight hole pulling around the thickness of my dick as she pulled off and I set my head back against the wall. I gingerly placed my hands on her ass cheeks and gave her some help with her movements. At that moment, I could scarcely believe that I lost my virginity that very morning. As Kendra ground up and down my member, creating such pleasurable sensations, it almost seemed trivial to me. It felt fantastic, mind you, but who was this girl? She was beautiful, yes, but I almost felt like the sex was missing something and I couldn't figure out what it was. Maybe 7 times in one day is a few too many. I closed my eyes.


His cock was so big that I was surprised that my feelings had switched from pain to pleasure this quickly. It was incredible what he was doing to me without even trying. I don't know what was up with this boy but I can't remember ever being so hot for a male in my life. When Tracy pulled away that shower curtain, I don't know who was surprised more, him or me. I am always nervous about displaying myself in front of these guys Tracy brings home but she gets such a kick out of it and it's funny enough that I do it anyways. But this kid was strange. As soon as I saw his face, I knew he was, in some way, special. Such a great body and this dick, holy shit! Oh God, he feels so good. His hands tenderly squeezed my ass, making my entire body tingle. And he's not even thrusting against me but I can't remember ever feeling such overwhelming sensations. I guess size does matter.

"Jesus Cameron, you don't know what you're doing to me." I quickened my pace as his size was no longer a problem and I could feel my climax swiftly approaching. My hands seemed to reach for his chest on their own and I leaned into him as I continued bouncing on that huge cock. I know I should slow down and enjoy myself but something beyond me forced me to keep going and I couldn't seem to get enough from him. I can't understand it, but even though I feel the beginnings of the most powerful orgasm of my life, I still want more. I bounced a few more times and leaned in against the wall behind him. My breasts pressed against his face and I could feel his 5 0'clock shadow tickling my nipples. Oh, Jesus Christ, I'm gonna cum! "Oh God, Oh God ... Cameron I'm cumming!" My pelvis exploded and my fluids lubricated his still rock hard member. I kept trying to fuck him but my body shook with my orgasm making continued movement almost impossible. I started to see stars and for a second, I almost think I blacked out from the sensations. Warm feelings of pleasure washed over me as I slowly regained control of my own body and started gyrating against his still-hard dick again. I can barely believe he hasn't cum yet. I stopped for a second to catch my breath and Cameron made a soft purring noise that is just so sexy. "Hmmmm baby, are you almost there?" His face displayed no sign of intelligent thought and his closed eyelids fluttered. "Cameron?" Still nothing. "Cameron ... Are you asleep!" He purred again and I sat up in disbelief. Holy shit, the asshole fell asleep.


"Oh yeah baby, just like that." This girl was a champ at suckin' the dick. The feel of her velvety mouth causing friction over my cock, her skilled tongue touching all the right spots, her lips tickling the hair at the base, was almost too much to bear. I pushed up my upper body and leaned back on my arms to watch the show. As her head bobbed up and down my shaft, I pulled her hair over to one side so I could watch her work. Her cheeks were impacted and she used her entire body in the movement, rippling her back with each descent. She looked up into my eyes and she smiled, grazing her teeth over the crown. I shook from the sudden twitch and she seemed to laugh as she sunk down again. If she wasn't doing such a good job otherwise, I would've slapped her for that. She ran her hand over my thigh and up my stomach and started rubbing my belly. Just the touch of her satin skin against mine felt like heaven. She pulled up so that just the head of my penis was engulfed and spent some time just slipping her hot wet tongue around the tip, staring into my face. Saliva dribbled from her sensual lips down my shaft, coating it with a wet sheen. Oh god, girls like these really know what tongues are for.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.