Learning His Place in the Scheme of Things - Cover

Learning His Place in the Scheme of Things

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A yoong man becomes the victim of a femdom; not kidnapped as you would expect but lured into a new role in life; the femdom learns her skills excellently from her mother and already controls the cuckold father.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

A cuckold at last...

Stephanie (Stephen) carefully walked down the stairs, her six inch fuck me heels causing her to totter unsteadily as she tried to adjust to wearing them. As she reached the hallway at the bottom of the stairs, the door bell rang again and she hurried to answer the door.

As soon as she unlatched the door it was forcefully pushed open from the outside, in stepped a six foot tall black guy; he stomped into the hallway before turning to Stephanie and unleashed a tirade of abuse, "you fucking tart! What was the idea keeping me waiting like that? You fucking white piece of cunt! You will regret making me wait, when I fuck you later you horny fucking bitch!"

Angelina hurried downstairs, upon hearing the racket. She apologised to Leroy and promised him that not only would Stephanie be punished but just to show his penance, he would soon be kneeling and sucking the only real man's cock present.

Stephanie gulped upon hearing this as he realised he would be made to not only reveal the rubber black cock up his arse, but also he now knew he would have to actually suck his first black cock.

Leroy stormed into the living room, before calling Angelina in to him; fearing further retribution, Stephanie thought it best to stand and wait; until he was to be summoned. From where he stood, he could clearly hear what was said in the living room. "You fucking white bitch, you told me he was subservient and would not cause any fucking problems!" he heard Leroy snap.

"Oh Leroy, you know I am your white bitch, and that he is only here to make sure I can afford to be on hand whenever you want to fuck me with your magnificent huge cock!" Angelina cooed.

"Get the fucking wimp faggot in here and he better be a good skilful cock sucker or you and he will feel the full force of my anger!" steamed Leroy.

Suddenly Stephanie was called and instantly entered the living room to find Leroy sat in the centre of the sofa and Angelina stood to one side. "You fucking know why you're here, you worthless piece of shit, don't you?" Leroy demanded.

Stephanie staring all the time at the floor simply nodded. Whack Angelina's hand slapped his cheek, "Answer your master, and remember to use proper respect, if you know what's good for you!" demanded Angelina.

"Yes, master, I am here to do whatever you and my mistress lover here decides I should do!" Stephanie stuttered.

No sooner were the words out of his mouth, he regretted them, for he felt an even harder slap hit his right cheek as Angelina screamed, "How dare you presume I am your lover! Your wimp of a seven inch cock could never satisfy me compared to my beloved master Leroy's 12 inches of solid black meat. He has the power in his cock to make me his white bitch, to give me a bastard child which you will lovingly raise as your very own, you worthless cock happy cuckold! Now beg Leroy's mercy and ask nicely for him to let you see what a real cock looks like!"

Fearing further torture if he refused, Stephanie instantly begged forgiveness from Leroy, saying he was still new to his new station in life but promising to learn quickly and to make both of them proud of him.

Leroy then bellowed, "Shut the fuck up your tart, undress this slut and make sure you do not touch her tits or cunt as you do so!"

Carefully Stephanie (Stephen) undressed Angelina until told to stop; at this stage she was wearing just her platform bra and panties. Then Stephanie was told to remove his own uniform; this was followed by Leroy examining him closely and laughing at his puny cock, which till that day Stephen had been so proud of.

Leroy then spotted the bulge sticking from the rear of the panties Stephanie was wearing and ordered him to remove the panties immediately. He once more scorned Stephanie for having a rubber cock up her boy pussy and remarked that the tiny thing was no match for his real one.

Stephanie was then ordered to kneel before Leroy and slowly remove, Leroy's thick 12 inch cock from his jeans. With trembling hands Stephanie undid the button and pulled the zip down and eased the jeans down to Leroy's knee. Directly in front of his eyes he now faced the largest cock hidden by Leroy's boxers; he could have imagined. Even soft it was still almost twice the length of his cock and almost three times as thick.

Suddenly Leroy spoke, "Hey white pansy, why don't you take out my cock without using your hands, but beware catch my cock with your teeth and I warn you I will knock your fucking teeth out!"

Carefully Stephanie found the loose area of Leroy's boxers, and gripping them between his teeth he began to drag the boxers down when suddenly he was almost hit in the face as the large black cock sprang from the lowered boxer shorts. Stephanie could not help but gasp, for now the semi hard cock looked even larger this close.

Following further order's from Leroy, Stephanie first kissed the cock head and then licked down its length before being made to lick and kiss each ball in Leroy's bollocks. To Stephanie these balls seemed the size of tennis balls. As he was now paying homage to the clearly superior black man's cock he never noticed Angelina move behind him and she suddenly grabbed his own balls and with a quick motion she twisted them and pulled them sharply in one movement. Poor Stephanie squealed like a pig, not only from the shock but also the pain of the rapid treatment on his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.